closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

- 005 -

Postby direwolf. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:50 am

── OSHA ──
    [ female ] [ two years ] [ english bull terrier ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Giving a nod in response, Osha shook her fur once more before following the brute. Her heart was hammering in her chest, tail wagging behind her. She felt so.. happy. The canine who she admired was spending time with her today. Even though he did not have the same intentions as she did, she still had a lot of fun. Even if he never did return her feelings, she would hope that they could remain good friends despite it. "I haven't enjoyed myself like that in a while." She admitted, spotting the pond that Finn was taking her to. She hopped into the pond - which was now overflowing due to rain - and washed the mud from her paws and legs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ tsunami pack scout ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: finn ]

── JOJEN ──
    [ male ] [ three years ] [ mudi ]

"I'm glad to hear that." Jojen responded, giving a wag of his tail. He was grateful for having the position of Shaman. Honestly, he would be useless when it came to the other ranks. He could not hunt, fight.. and even scouting would be difficult for him. If he came across a canine or wild animal during a patrol, he would not be able to defend himself. He preferred staying in the safety of the pack where he helped members with their injuries and problems. Not only could he heal a canine, he was a good listener and had wisdom to help a canine through their problems. The male truly did have good council.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: elwin, chelsea, athena ]

── FREYJA ──
    [ female ] [ three years ] [ norwegian elkhound ]

Freyja gave a swish of her tail, watching the male saunter over to the food pile to bring them some food. "A good choice." She said with a smile when Zeus returned with three seagulls. Lowering her maw, she started to dig into the bird. Seagulls were quite annoying, so she felt no remorse as she licked the blood from the kill. Her ears perked up when Ophelia asked how they ended up on the island. Her ears tilted back slightly, her gaze focused on her meal. "I don't.. remember." She insisted, starting to gnaw on the thin bones of the bird. She did remember but not very well. Besides, she was not in the mood to share her history.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: cave ] [ tags: ophelia, zeus ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beach- Open and accepting!

Postby MasterOfNoots » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:10 pm

ELWIN
Male. 4 Years. GSD. Tsunami Pack: Lead Scout. Tags; Athena, Jojen

"Well," He began as he stood up,"we should start checking the borders. I assume we will meet up when the hunters return later, so until then, we bid you a safe and good night. Chelsea." He shook her from her thoughts, commanding her to follow his descent down the small hill with a point of his snout to the eastern border. As he made it down to the border's trail, Elwin sniffed diligently to catch any and all scents, especially those left by other dogs. So far, nothing had turned up which made it seem like tonight would be a quick walk.

∞Cիelsea∞
Female. 4 Years. Malamute GSD Tsunami Pack: Fighter. Tags; Athena, Jojen

Chelsea snapped out of her thought and immediately hurried down the hill to catch up to her brother. Instead of sniffing she took to watching the tree line for any animals to catch, but at the moment there were only small tree frogs making there way around leaves and branches. Hopefully a bunny or two would expose itself.
MasterOfNoots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:20 pm

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: doberman
**pack: Tsunami
**pending
** tags: Elwin,Chelsea,
**Jojen
╚═════════════╝

Mood: focused Location: camp

The fae stood up. She thought about a place they would meet,the large cave like shelter would be a good place.
"we will meet at the center of the camp in the large cave,in an bit seeing it is starting to get late,if any of you see the hunters or other dogs in general,please inform them."
Athena said restating her thoughts. She knew there were a few Pack members probably still sleeping or out doing something hopefully they would know to hunt at some point.
"You too!"
Athena called to the siblings as they exited the shelter. As she was about to leave as well she turned her gaze to Jojen.
"I'll be heading out now as well,if you'd like just catch up with me and I'll teach you a few things about hunting,I'd be more than happy to help,other than that please enjoy the rest of your day"
She spoke softly,she would hope that even if Jojen turned the offer down now he would come to her in the future.
and trotted outside. It was now a bit clearer,although still Cloudy. The large dog paced through the territory. The jungle was home to many types of small prey,she took a wif of the air. The rain had dampened the ground making mostly the smell of wet grass and dirt. She found a very small clearing. Being quiet she peered over some overgrown large plants. Seeing a plump round rabbit. It's ears twitched as if trying to sense predators around it. As it turned its head Athena attacked. With a quick movement the rabbit was limp. She held it gentley in her mouth and continued her hunt...

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zeus
**Breed: Akita
**pack: Atlantic
** tags: Ophelia,Freya
╚═════════════╝

Mood: calm location: camp

He dug into the gull. The feathers tickled his nose a bit causing him to sneeze. He would of course apologize right away laughing it off a bit as well. The three dogs silently ate until Ophelia intervened with the silence. Freya answered her question simply. But the answer brought a bit of confusion to Zeus's mind. He would never intended to bother the fae any more about her history seeing she wasn't not in the mood to talk about it. The two females now had there attention on him as he swallowed a bit of food before speaking
"nothing interesting if that's what you want. Been on the island. Had a mum and dad who had been there their entire life as well. Very good,loyal dogs all and all. But it was always just us three. I had no brothers nor sisters. I just wanted to be around more dogs,work together with a Pack. Even though there passing was very sad and full of grief for a long time. It gave me the chance to find a new fresh start. Joining the Atlantic Pack was the best decision I've ever made. Hah if you even think about it I wouldn't have met you guys. And how boring would that be?"
Zeus ended his small story with a bit of a lighter statement. He loved being a lead scout. And yes he could be serious when it came down to his rank. But he also loved being an outgoing goof. With a dopey grin still resting on his face he continued to eat.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- 006 -

Postby direwolf. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 am

── OSHA ──

Giving a nod in response, Osha shook her fur once more before following the brute. Her heart was hammering in her chest, tail wagging behind her. She felt so.. happy. The canine who she admired was spending time with her today. Even though he did not have the same intentions as she did, she still had a lot of fun. Even if he never did return her feelings, she would hope that they could remain good friends despite it. "I haven't enjoyed myself like that in a while." She admitted, spotting the pond that Finn was taking her to. She hopped into the pond - which was now overflowing due to rain - and washed the mud from her paws and legs.

── JOJEN ──

"Good luck with your task." Jojen told the brother and sister pair as they were leaving. When Athena turned her attention to him, he listened to the female speak - offering to help him with hunting. His ears tilted back slightly, his paws shifting slightly beneath him. He was silent for a moment, watching the fae leave to go hunting. After a moment, he released a sigh and hurried after the fae. He should learn how to hunt, so he could be more useful to his pack. What if they were all sick one day, and he needed to hunt for everyone? Something like that was unlikely, but it could happen. He may need to lend a paw to help others gather prey. He came upon Athena after she had caught the hare. "Um, I would like for you to teach me how to hunt since you had offered it. I want to be more useful." He spoke, trotting alongside the larger canine. The shaman hoped that he would not be an embarrassment and disappoint the possible future alpha.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: elwin, chelsea, athena ]

── FREYJA ──

Freyja's ear had twitched when the male laugh, unsure of what he had been laughing about, but she did not question him. Finally, the male decided to share his story. Most of the canines had been born on the island but not necessarily in the pack. It appeared that was the case for Zeus - he and his parents had been loners, but he found a purpose and joined the Atlantic Pack. The fae smiled, giving a wag of her tail at his story. "I can understand that. We're like a big happy family." He mused, plucking some leftover feathers from the gull after she had eaten most of the meat off it. She was happy to be part of this pack, especially since she had a good position within it.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: cave ] [ tags: ophelia, zeus ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 pm

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Open
Calypso retreated back into the cave, smiling at the passerbys. He sat further toward the back of their camp, seemingly content with his own company. Sometimes it was nice to be alone. Laying down, he rested his droopy head on his colossal paws.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Freyja, Zeus
Ophelia smiled at Zeus. "Well you see, my story's a bit like yours." she tilted her head as she spoke, searching through her memories. It looked like she was stuck, stuck trying to remember. "Although, I never really got to know my parents." she confirmed with a nod of her head. "I just remember being alone." she look a bit dazed, staring off into the distance. "Anyways," she snapped out of the trance, perking her ears. "Thank you for the bird, Zeus." she smiled, swiping her her pink tongue along her muzzle. Getting up, she spoke warmly glancing at both the dogs. "Thank you for the lovely evening." She followed the statement with a gentle smile, turning to leave.

♕FINN♕
Male5yearsTsunami Pack: HunterBlue nose PitbullTags; Osha
Finn wagged his tail as her led Osha to the pond, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as they weaved through the thick underbrush. "It's just around here." he said turning a corner. It was a small pond, littered with fauna. Racing into the pond, he made a large splash before dunking his head under the cool water. He lapped up a few mouthfuls whilst waiting for Osha.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MasterOfNoots » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:41 pm

ELWIN
Male. 4 Years. GSD. Tsunami Pack: Lead Scout. Tags; -

After a particularly uneventful round of searching the border, Elwin returned to the shelter with a small amount of rabbits in mouth and gently dropped them into a pile of scarce food. "Doesn't seem too bad of a catch. Should we continue hunting or go look for others?" He turned to Chelsea, wondering in his thoughts why he even asked that question. Of course she would want to hunt again. An immediate response of "Hunting," followed as she dropped down an assortment of small animals. "Alright then, go get ready." He stood, watching the trees until she returned with packbags on a harness nestled comfortably on her thick fur. They then began to follow a small scent together, searching diligently for it.
∞Cիelsea∞
Female. 4 Years. Malamute GSD Tsunami Pack: Fighter. Tags; -

In a split second, Chelsea froze and then bolted at what seemed to be a small helpless bird. The trail had let them straight a bird with a hurt wing who had been trailing the jungle floor with sporadic attempts to fly. She felt bad, but it was only the circle of life and they had to eat so she made it as quick and painless as possible to end his suffering. After the finishing bite, she tucked him into a bag and continued walking with her brother. In no time, another scent was found, meaning another animal was next on the hunting docket.
MasterOfNoots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:45 pm

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: doberman
**pack: Tsunami
** tags: Jojen
╚═════════════╝

Mood: calm location: camp

The female turned back to the sound of Jojens voice. A smile showed through the fur of her recently caught rabbit. She dropped it on the ground so she could began to speak properly.
"Alright,sounds good,so here are some basics,never be loud when looking for prey or before an attack,for instense it could scare off a rabbit before you even get a glance of it,the less noise the less likely the prey will put its full guard up or spook,also,I prefer to have a bit of cover before attacking,large plants that grown around here can provide an easy spot to prepare your attack without the prey seeing you,when attacking always go for the weak spots,if you clamp onto a leg or ear of a rabbit the less affective you will be and the prey will likely escape only slightly harmed,when it comes to birds,always attack them on the ground,flying birds are just to much work or nearly impossible to ever capture,however it is ok to attack a bird that has just picked up flight as long as it is low enough to the ground where even if you needed to jump you could reach it. If your ever having trouble finding prey look at your surroundings,tracks,droppings,fur, anything of that sort can be useful,using your nose as well,if the scent is fresh continue to follow the trail,a stale smell is most likely something that is to far out of reach,last never let go of your prey unless it's stopped moving,even with the little energy it has left letting go can ruin your effort in the hunt all together."
Athena finished her statement it was a lot to take in especially for a dog who had little to none experience with hunting. However Jojen was a smart dog and Athena believed he would catch on quickly. Looking around she saw a patch of fur,it was a dark grey,most likely another rabbit. She gave it a quick sniff herself just to make sure Jojen would be able to follow it,fresh,that was good.
"if you have any questions or need a refresher on something then please ask,if your ready to try you can start off with tracking this rabbit."
Athena gave a quick nod gesturing towards the fur.

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zeus
**Breed: Akita
**pack: Atlantic
** tags: Freya,Ophelia
╚═════════════╝

Mood: outgoing location: camp

Zeus gave a quick reassuring nod to Ophelia,it must have been a bit sad not knowing about your parents. He couldn't imagine a life without his parents.
"I'm sorry"
Is all he could really say,gosh he was so bad with things like this he never really knew what to say. He smiled at Freya on her comment about being a family,even if Ophelia didnt remember her parents that well he would surely be there for her like any Pack mate. The Atlantic Pack was so welcoming and kind,dogs from all backgrounds were here,working together. Without another few moments passing the cattle dog thanked him and began to leave.
"any time Ophelia! Oh and bye
Zeus realized she probably didn't seeing as she left a bit quick,he shrugged it off. And looked to Freya who was now his only company.
"So..any thoughts on what could be past our boarders?"
He kinda said this a bit blankly mostly because he didn't want the fae to leave,he didn't enjoy being alone however if she decided to go he wouldn't dare stop her.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- 007 -

Postby direwolf. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 am

── OSHA ──

By now, it appeared that the sky was beginning to clear up, and the heavy downpour of rain was reduced to droplets sliding off the jungle trees from above. Once Osha had finished washing her paws, she hopped out of the pond and shook the water from her fur. "I wonder what everyone else is up to." She inquired, starting to feel more confident around the brute who she admired.

── JOJEN ──

Jojen gave his full attention to Athena, listening to her give him some tips about hunting. While others would feel overwhelmed with the amount of information that the alpha had given, he was appreciative of the knowledge, and he would remember all of it. He was a smart canine and easily remembered things that others have told him. He may not be able to put those words into practice at first, but he would memorize them and continue to push himself until he was able to hunt on his own. When the fae found a tuft of rabbit fur, he padded over to the source and lowered his snout to sniff it. The shaman inhaled the smell of rabbit which had a hint of wet fur from the rain. After he was sure he had the scent, he lifted his head to look at Athena. "I have the scent now. I'll follow it." He spoke, quietly following his nose to the scent of the rabbit. It did not take him long to find the damp hare in the clear. Lowering himself to the ground and using the grass as cover, he watched the rabbit and waited.. before striking. Unfortunately, he was too slow, and the rabbit was too fast. He snapped at thin air, and the rabbit disappeared into the forest. The male sat back on his haunches, a disappointed look on his face. "I should've waited longer and made sure the rabbit was in lunging distance." He spoke, scolding himself for the mistake.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: athena ]

── FREYJA ──

Freyja listened as Ophelia explained that she had been born on the island, but she could not remember her parents. She could relate to the other female. She could barely remember her own parents since she was taken from them at a young age. She was given to a man who loved to hunt, and he had been her new family. Shaking away the thoughts, she saw Ophelia was leaving them. "It was a nice evening. Talk to you soon." She told the other huntress before turning her attention to Zeus. Her head tilted to the side when the male asked her a question about what could e beyond their borders. "Besides the other pack?" She questioned, looking a tad bit confused by the question.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: cave ] [ tags: zeus ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:33 am

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Open
Calypso retreated back into the cave, smiling at the passerbys. He sat further toward the back of their camp, seemingly content with his own company. Sometimes it was nice to be alone. Laying down, he rested his droopy head on his colossal paws.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Open
Ophelia huffed, settling in a corner. She had never really spoke to many of the canines around here, and assumed she probably scared away the two dogs she had previously conversed with. Why were they so nice to a newcomer? Pity, maybe? She shoved the thoughts to the back of her mind. She hated pity. Especially by males. Her thoughts wandered over Zeus for a while. He was very charming, but thought nothing more of it as she rested her head on her paws.

♕FINN♕
Male5yearsTsunami Pack: HunterBlue nose PitbullTags; Osha
"Me too." he spoke, wading out of the pond. "Our pack must be much more organized now that we have an alpha." he chuckled, padding toward the way they had traveled from. They had traveled in silence before Finn inquired, "So, do you know alot of the dogs around here?"

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CoquetaF » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:52 am

.: Aurora :.
Pup - Female - Atlantic Pack - Location: Camp - With: Open

Aurora looked around at the older dogs in the pack with much speculation. They had taken her in so easily, but she couldn't quite fathom why they would. "What do they want with me? I'm just a pup..." Her thoughts clouded her mind, all negative thoughts of course. She hadn't been welcomed by anyone else. So why these dogs? A small growl grew in her throat, but she quickly shook it away and sighed, flattening her ears. "Well, looks like I'll be here for a while....Might as well get used to the land here..." The thought came and stayed in her mind. The thought of a new adventure pleased her more than anything. Even in this strange area filled with smells she didn't recognize. She stretched and then looked around, making sure the others were preoccupied before slipping through some low brush, following the scent that interested her most: the sea.
Yeah, nothing to really say here 0.o Status: OnLine For Now

Code: Select all
.: Wolf Name :.
Age - Gender - Rank - Crush: - With:
CoquetaF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me