The Open Streets (Stray Animals RP)||(New, Open+Accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Open Streets (Stray Animals RP)||(New, Open+Acceptin

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Bastet

|Cat| >>Open<<|Hot dog stall|

{ Shuddering with pent up anger, barely held in check by her self control, Bastet stalked off down the street, hissing to herself as she did, angry at the obnoxious she-cat that insulted her so! How dare she! She hoped she ran into a dog and got stuck up a tree. Oh how she would laugh at that! She could see it so clearly, a big dog, drool dripping from the corners of its mouth, barking frantically at her fear striken form perched precariously on a branch! Oh how delightful that would be to see! She turned a corner, and came across a small stall selling some greasy foodstuff. She scrambled underneath the warm humming box and lay there, sheltered from view, waiting for some human to drop a piece of food.

Juniper

|Saarloos Wolfdog| >>Mei<< |Alleyway|

{The time for koi-watching was over, her stomach had begun to grumble and complain so she pulled herself from the beautiful fish in the beautiful garden and made her way over to the fence, searching for the loose plank that had allowed her to slip in. It took her a minute, but after some pawing, she managed to get the tip up high enough for her to squeeze through, using her body to widen the gap as she did. She left a scent marking so she could find the garden again in the future, and moved on, down the alleyway. She kept close to the walls, wary. She yelped loudly as she tripped over something. No, not something, someone! She stumbled to her paws, desperately seeking the fur ball she had tripped over. Her eyes found a dark grey cat. "So sorry, didnt see you there!"

xXLeviathanXx wrote:
Jasper

|Ferret| >>Miles<< | Free!|

{He smiled again, glad his rescuer wasn't hurt. "I'm made of rubber, I dont break, I bounce!" he laughed, doing a little hop as if to prove his point. In truth, he didn't hurt. He knew he'd wake up black and blue, but he rarely hurt after any accident or incident. His mother used to say he was indestructible, and at this stage in life, he was beginning to wonder if he was! "My names Jasper, like the stone, though I've never actually seen a piece of jasper" he rambled on, not even noticing the cats battle-ready habits.

Chekotay

|Samoyed| >>Twix & Mallow<< |Street|

{His thought bubble was burst by a voice. A very handsome dog had joined him in the doorway, though there was a strange smell mingled with the scent of dog, but Chekotay couldnt quite pick it out. "Food?" he asked rethorically, "'Depends on what you have in mind I suppose" he spoke slowly, with ease. "A butchers gave me some sausages last night, we could try there if you'd like". It was then he noticed the passenger on his company. 'Ahh, guinea pig, that would explain the odd scent' he thought, marking the scent in his memory for future reference. "Though, taking present company into consideration, maybe we might look for a more vegetarian friendly alternative" He laughed at his own humour, feeling his mood brightening as he did. He could do with some breakfast, then a good run to stretch his legs. Though maybe he should stick with these guys for now, they stood a better chance of finding food than he did!

"ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥"

I'm packing up my sleeping bag,
    My lantern and my tent,
    I'm off to find the life I lost,
    But I'm not sure where it went.
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Miles
Male~Turkish Angora~Tagged: Jasper

Miles was happy to hear in return that the ferret, who he now knew as Jasper, was unharmed from the tumble. "Glad to hear it!" He said with a slight chuckle as Jasper proved what he had said. "I'm Miles, nice to meet and rescue you!" He meant this as a light joke, though he was unsure if it came across that way. Well, it wasn't like it really mattered anyways, since he seemed friendly enough. He was curious about how he had gotten trapped, though Miles decides not to ask for the moment. That could be a discussion point later.

Mallow
Male~Groenendael~Tagged: Chekotay,
Twix

Mallow couldn't stop a small smile from appearing when the fluffy dog actually had an answer to his question. He was actually rather excited at the sound of that, but when he mentioned a 'vegetarian friendly' alternative he was briefly confused. "Vegetarian?" He asked, tilting his head slightly before remembering that Twix didn't eat meat. "Oh yeah! Twix is here!" He laughed as the other dog did the same, quite enjoying the light atmosphere that they were in. Haha, how'd I forget that Guinea Pigs don't eat meat? Twix is my friend!

He was still smiling when he decided to speak again. "I could really go for anything right now, as long as it's edible! What do you to have in mind?" Mallow said you two, though he wasn't actually sure if the dog would come along. It was safe to assume he would, because unless the dog was owned by the owner of the store, he would have to go when the shop opened anyways. He stood up, but didn't go anywhere yet.

Twix
Male~Rex Guinea Pig~Tagged: Chekotay, Mallow

Twix didn't mind listening, though he thought it was rude of them not to introduce themselves. "I'm Twix, by the way, and this guy," he tapped one of his paws on Mallow's face, "is Mallow! Thanks for your help!" He smiled, trying to appear friendly to an extent. He looked around the street, sniffing and trying to pick up a source of food, though all he could smell at the moment was the two dogs and cars. When Mallow stood back up, he ran down and stood on his back again, laying down in his fur again. He was tempted to call out 'ready to go!' but he didn't feel like being annoying at the moment.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Jasper

{"Miles? As in, the measurement of distance?" he tilted his head, looking up at the cat, "Thats a very unusual name for a cat, a horse maybe, but a cat!". He scurried around the cat, doing a lap, surveying him as he did. "Though I suppose it does suit you!" he chirped, sitting up on his haunches so he could look his new friend in the eye. He licked his paw, running it over the side of his face to smooth his fur. He was sure by now he was more than dishevelled, and the handsome ruggedness of Miles was probably putting him to shame. "Hey, do you know where I could find some clean water? I was looking for food when I got trapped but right now all I really want is some water!"

Chekotay

{He smiled at his new companions, black lips drawn upwards in a friendly gesture. "Pleasure to meet you Twix and Mallow, my name is Chekotay, though the name is rather difficult so please, call me whatever you wish!" he laughed heartily, recalling memories of strange yet relatable nicknames used by humans and animals alike. His favourite had always been 'good boy' but that was a human-only specific nickname, and one he hadnt heard for a while now. "I am up for anything really, but I must confess, I do not know this area particularly well, so you must lead the way!" he said, stretching his paws and hauling his fluffy body to his feet. "That is, if you dont mind me joining ye"

xXLeviathanXx wrote:
Bastet

{ Shuddering with pent up anger, barely held in check by her self control, Bastet stalked off down the street, hissing to herself as she did, angry at the obnoxious she-cat that insulted her so! How dare she! She hoped she ran into a dog and got stuck up a tree. Oh how she would laugh at that! She could see it so clearly, a big dog, drool dripping from the corners of its mouth, barking frantically at her fear striken form perched precariously on a branch! Oh how delightful that would be to see! She turned a corner, and came across a small stall selling some greasy foodstuff. She scrambled underneath the warm humming box and lay there, sheltered from view, waiting for some human to drop a piece of food.

Juniper

{The time for koi-watching was over, her stomach had begun to grumble and complain so she pulled herself from the beautiful fish in the beautiful garden and made her way over to the fence, searching for the loose plank that had allowed her to slip in. It took her a minute, but after some pawing, she managed to get the tip up high enough for her to squeeze through, using her body to widen the gap as she did. She left a scent marking so she could find the garden again in the future, and moved on, down the alleyway. She kept close to the walls, wary. She yelped loudly as she tripped over something. No, not something, someone! She stumbled to her paws, desperately seeking the fur ball she had tripped over. Her eyes found a dark grey cat. "So sorry, didnt see you there!"

My lantern and my tent,
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:20 pm

Miles

"Haha, yup! Miles the exploring Angora!" Miles tended to be a cheerful cat, and now was no exception. He tilted his head as he tried to think of where water could be found, before he thought about humans. "Water? Yeah, I can help you with that," He said as he began walking out of the alleyway, taking a moment to shake out his fur. "There's a nice lady who sets food and water out for me every day. I haven't been over there yet today, so there should be some water if another stray didn't beat us there!" He smiled at his own statement as he often did, silently wondering if Jasper found that habit of his annoying.

Mallow
Male~Groenendael~Tagged: Chekotay, Twix

"Would you mind being called Check? Anyways, nice to meet you too!" Even with the 'whatever you wish' statement, Mallow still wanted to make sure his nickname was alright with the dog. While he was glad that he was up for anything, he was slightly annoyed to find out that Chekotay didn't know his way around either. Well, that just meant they had more time to get to know each other! "I'd be happy to have you join us! I don't know my way around very well either, but I think I heard some humans talking about an outdoor restaurant earlier. Maybe one of the workers will give us something!" He wagged his tail as he began walking in the direction the humans had gone in earlier.

Twix
Male~Rex Guinea Pig~Tagged: Mallow, Chekotay

"I've heard from a cat before that that place is good about feeding animals," Twix added on to Mallow's statement about the restaurant, wanting to feel helpful. Figuring their walk wasn't frantic anymore, he hopped off of his friend's back and followed the two dogs on foot. He needed a morning stretch anyways, he figured. Apart from the one statement, Twix felt no need to say anything, seeing as Mallow had things covered. It didn't matter much. It would be harder to hear his small voice with the morning bustle around them anyways.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Jasper

{"Thats nice of her" he said, hopping along behind 'Miles the exploring Angora'. He liked that title, rather amusing in an official-unofficial way. He likewise shook himself, trying to shake the grime ad dirt out of his coat. Maybe after he'd quenched his thirst he'd find somewhere he could go for a swim, clean himself off. He didn't think Miles, a cat, would be too keen on the idea of a bath though!

Chekotay

{He smiled once again, trying finding the moment amusing. "Check suits just fine" he said with a laugh. He padded alongside the duo, enjoying their company. "An outdoor restaurant sounds perfect, they're bound to have all manner of food stuffs!" he exclaimed, eager to get going. "Lead the way!" he smiled, paws falling slowly on the pavement in order to allow the smaller animal to keep up.

xXLeviathanXx wrote:
Bastet

Juniper

[/quote]

My lantern and my tent,
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Miles

"It really is," Miles stated as he began leading the way to the lady's house. "It can be kind of a hit or miss when it comes to how nice humans are. Luckily, I found one who is happy to help out." It took him a moment to remember the way to her house, but once they arrived Miles stepped aside, signalling to the bowls of food and water that were there as usual. The food bowl had tuna in it, though he was unsure if Jasper would like any. "If you'd like, you could have some tuna as well. It's fine if you don't as well," He was always happy to help others, and he figured there were always parks that he could visit if he needed to find another place for food.

Mallow
Male~Groenendael~Tagged: Chekotay, Twix

Mallow sniffed the air as the group walked, intent on picking up a direction for the food he was starting to smell. It didn't take too long seeing as it was only a few blocks away. "Right this way!" It felt nice to be able to say this in a confident tone, especially since he and Twix had been having trouble finding it earlier. They would certainly have something tasty available for them once they got there...

Twix
Male~Rex Guinea Pig~Tagged: Chekotay,
Mallow

Twix followed closely behind the dogs, thankful that they were staying at a pace he could follow. It was small things like that which made him trust these large pets. Usually, smaller pets like him would never dare to befriend a dog, but he had never been usual. As peaceful and calm as the current morning was, it felt too quiet without some sort of small talk as they searched. "So, how have you been lately Check?" He asked, looking up at him despite being behind Chekotay. He wanted to get to know him better, since he seemed like he'd be fun to hang out with!
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLeviathanXx » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:36 am

Jasper

|Ferret| >>Miles<< | Old lady house|

{Jasper trudged along behind the long legged cat, hopping to keep up. He decided he liekd Miles, as he was both friendly and helpful, albeit slightly cocky, which was a good mix in Jaspers book. They arrived quickly, which Jasper was very grateful for. He lapped at the water quickly, quenching his thirst and easing the dryness in his parched throat. "I'm not really in the mood for fish, so please enjoy it, i know fish is a favourite for most cats, never understood why though, eggs are so much nicer!" he said, licking his lips at the thought of fresh eggs!

Chekotay

{He smiled down at the tiny creature. He had never met any animal other than dogs that showed no fear towards him. His size, which was 60% fur, put many animals off him, a fact that he really did not like. " I have been well, just pottering about the place, enjoying the freedom and the space to roam! What about yourselves?" he sighed happily. The smell of food wafted through the air just as Mallow announced their arrival.

xXLeviathanXx wrote:
Bastet

Juniper

My lantern and my tent,
    -E.H
xXLeviathanXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 am

Miles

Miles nodded at Jasper before helping himself to the tuna sitting out. He ate quickly, before finishing up and licking his lips. "For me, it's the smell of fish that I enjoy. The way they taste is nice too, but humans always add a bunch of things that take away from that. Kinda makes me wish that there was an ocean we could hunt from around here," he added his two cents to Jasper's comment. From what he had been able to pick out so far, Jasper seemed like a rather humorous and adventurous ferret. A lot like himself actually, especially when he was still a kitten.

He didn't really have anything in mind to do with a partner, so he sat down to think for a moment. Nothing immediately came to mind, so he decided to make some small talk instead. "So what do you usually do around here?"

Mallow
Male~Groenendael~Tagged: Chekotay,
Twix

Mallow was overjoyed when he finally caught sight of the restaurant. It wasn't all that big, but the atmosphere was welcoming and everyone there seemed rather happy. "We're here!" He yipped happily, before speeding up his pace and running between some tables, nearly knocking some over as he did so. Quickly realizing what he did, he came back over to the group and smiled sheepishly. "Hehe, sorry. Got a bit over excited there. I wonder what people have to offer here?" He took a look around before walking off more calmly, stopping to beg near a couple who seemed to be close to finishing their meal.

Twix
Male~Rex Guinea Pig~Tagged: Chekotay,
Mallow

Twix smiled at Chekotay's happy mood. He enjoyed how laid back their new companion was. "We've been pretty good as well. A bit of trouble finding food and water lately, but good besides that," It was then that he heard Mallow's voice ring out about them arriving at the restaurant and after that the sounds of tables shifting around. He laughed about that, but otherwise hardly reacted. He began looking around on his own for any pieces of lettuce or carrots that had been dropped on the ground.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery