please lock :c

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

which side have you chosen?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:26 pm

QUEEN BEE [queen raven <33]
41%
who?
18%
KING BICEPS [king bishop <33]
41%

Total votes : 17

(♕)leviathan ◆ post two

Postby kintsugi. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:24 am

ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀ
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    A whimsical, profound, and charming spot of laughter dripped from his ebony lips; curving around his teeth and slowly spilling down his chin into the atmosphere. It was a tad unusual of him to do so, though not unheard of in the calling off arrogance from other pack mates. It was something he was used to, but at the same time, the foolishness around the pack wasn't unheard of either. He let his volcanic gaze sit on his leader, nodding at him with every word he spoke until he, himself, had heard enough. It was rather nice how everyone had begun to gather now, it made it easier on him, he wouldn't have to drag someone by their ears to get off their ass. "Alright, Finnigan and the One who Speaks with Broken Jaw... I do suppose it's time for you to go on a hunting party. I heard a few hooves hit the floor this morning, I hope you'll find exactly where they went and bring them back. As for myself, I'll be heading to patrol and mark the borders. If anyone would like to come, that's fine with me." He turned and nodded once more at Bishop, looking at the pack members before allowing his body to turn in direction towards the north side of the border.

[ heavy english ] [ mood: amused ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: bishop, neith, finnigan, nikkita, others ] [ location: creek, pack ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, a wolf romance roleplay }-- open and accept

Postby energy. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:21 pm

(sorry for like no replies lately, school has recently gone out and Tuesday I go to my grandparents, so everyday I've been hanging out with my friends cause when I get back I have 3 days to relax before I go on a Holiday for one week, and back on August first.)
      ♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis nikkita, levi, fin]
    Neith's eyes wandered around and Mavis spoke. Soon spotting Finnigan she grunted in a rough greeting. Neith rolled her eyes and a small smirk lined her face she opened her mouth but her words were drowned out by the female who appeared before her eyes. Nikkita spoke to Finnigan and him alone while her eyes avoided Neith and Mavis. Neith gave a low growl, and looked to the small male and gave him a more kinder and reassuring look. She watched as Nikkita turned on her heels and a long unimpressed sigh escaped her muzzle before Leviathan showed up. She listened as she spoke a quite chuckle escaped her muzzle and she flicked her tail and looked to Mavis, "Mavis, I believe that is are cue..." she began to follow after Leviathan, "Shall we?" Neith asked looking over her shoulder and watched for Mavis to follow.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cisfemale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    Cael yawned and shook his head, "No it's fine, the two of us will do just fine." Cael chuckled with a small smile and looked around, before looking over at her, "An adventure, ey?" He thought for a moment before bumping her playfully, "Sounds fun. Why not? Jayander will do just fine for a few hours possibly?" he commented and let his eyes wander some more. As his eyes wandered he nearly tripped on a stump and he laughed, "serves me right for looking around, haha..." He laughed with an embarrassed smile lining his face.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- four

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:36 pm

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael + sleeping wolvesxxlocation;; outside plainsxxmood;; happyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

raven nodded, pleased at his answer. she got up, and turned to the male. "come on. perhaps near the river? I'd like to sniff out bishop's pitiful group," she asked. killing two birds with one stone! hunting for food for her group, and adding, she could try and figure out what her horrid brother was planning. "well, anywhere with you would be nice. . ." she added. if raven's pelt weren't black and gray, you could tell she was blushing a bit.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finxxlocation;; hunter sleeping cavexxmood;; excitedxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

the shewolf's ears flattened, loosing sassy, intimidating, and mighty. mavis walked behind her friend, and started at the others. she was half listening to what was happening, but she trusted neith. while following neith, she thought back. oh! she remembered how neith and fin had a love-hate relationship, so if she looked kindly at fin, then that meant she was allied with the male currently. going back to reality, she glared at nikkita. "nikkita, stop being such a bore. you have no right to push wolves around. I bet once bishop takes over raven's group he'll make you the omega because of your horrid and rude attitude. obviously neith or a fighter will become the betas," she growled, then slightly looking at neith, making sure she did the right thing.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm

(sorry for like no replies I'm at my grandparents)
      ♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis nikkita, levi, fin]
    Neith just grunted and just chuckled when Mavis snapped. Listening in on the raged female she just sighed and rolled her eyes at the younger she wolf. "Mavis my dear. My dear dear Mavis. You have spunk... But don't get cocky. Bishop when he takes over will keep every able wolf in the ranks as they are. Sadly Nikkita will stay where she is.." Neith sighed as she watched her friend walk behind her.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cisfemale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    Cael nodded his head and gave a chuckle. A small calm and kind smile lined Cael's face as he peered over at Raven. "The river, sounds fine to me." Cael rumbled softly. He nodded his head and gave a small sigh and brushed his head against hers on accident as he bent down his head to lick his paw as he walked. "Sorry Raven.." he said sheepishly and looked away from the black coated female and around the area. He had felt how warm she was a gave a small hidden smile.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- five

Postby lunera. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael + sleeping wolvesxxlocation;; riverxxmood;; happyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

when cael brushed his head against hers, she couldn't help but hide a smile. "no need. let's just go," the black wolf replied, her pelt burning form the head of the sun and flustered feeling. did cael actually like her back? that'd be almost impossible! he'd been head over heels for mari for years. . . and personally, she thinks mari enjoyed the annoying wolf. sighing, she led cael confidently to the river and hid near a bush. some of bishop's wolves' scents were fresh. a bit too fresh, if you asked raven.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finxxlocation;; hunter sleeping cavexxmood;; excitedxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

if mavis was a cat, she'd be purring. but she's not so she grinned showing teeth. [color=#77a6c9]"poor, poor nikkita. you must be devastated at the fact that you'll always be lonely and sad. . . and with a bad rank too," mavis growled.

-- sorry about the short post :c --
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕)leviathan ◆ post three

Postby kintsugi. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:18 am

ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀ
    The male would turn his body sharply, flashing canines upon Mavis in a rather formidable manner. He did not take her teasing lightly, for she was pushing her luck more than Nikkita now and it was clearly flying above her head. His tail lifted, ears pushing forward as he kept his gaze locked on her. "Stop acting like a snobbish brat, there is no reason for such bickering. Her rank is just as important as yours, she works hard to feed this pack, where you run your mouth acting as though hunting isn't a form of fighting in itself. Keep it up, you might end up being the one with the bad rank." He growled softly, allowing his tail to lower before he turned and nodded at Nikkita and Finnigan. "You two, get to moving. As for us, we'll be back as soon as the border has been marked. Come on." The male marched forward, leading his small group into the forest to reach the border.

[ heavy english ] [ mood: angered ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: bishop, neith, finnigan, nikkita, others ] [ location: creek, pack ]
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:32 am

♛ BISHOP
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
    Neith just gave a low growl and said to Mavis, "Can it. Everyone needs to relax. I'm more relaxed than both of you combined..." Neith chuckled softly to Leviathan and the she wolf. Neith followed quietly behind the male. Neith's pale green eyes wandered around the wolves as she scanned the surrounding area. The faint scent of ravens wolves fill led her nose but she didn't care as much since the scent was dry and old but if her wolves were around the father parts of the territory then she had some concern and worry.

♛ CAEL
    Cael saw the smile out of the corner of his eyes as the two walked side by side. There was no new trail of game today, some old and some... very old. Damn... Cael's nose the. Caught Bishops wolves scent as they came closer to the river. His stepped into the water and walked. The water was cool as relaxing on his paws and allowed his eyes again to wander to the other side of the river where the scent was strong and his ears went back. "Ms.Raven... You smell that as well?" Cael asked the black pelted female who was now as he saw looking around a bit more paranoid than before.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 am

♛ BISHOP
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
    Neith just gave a low growl and said to Mavis, "Can it. Everyone needs to relax. I'm more relaxed than both of you combined..." Neith chuckled softly to Leviathan and the she wolf. Neith followed quietly behind the male. Neith's pale green eyes wandered around the wolves as she scanned the surrounding area. The faint scent of ravens wolves fill led her nose but she didn't care as much since the scent was dry and old but if her wolves were around the father parts of the territory then she had some concern and worry.

♛ CAEL
    Cael saw the smile out of the corner of his eyes as the two walked side by side. There was no new trail of game today, some old and some... very old. Damn... Cael's nose the. Caught Bishops wolves scent as they came closer to the river. His stepped into the water and walked. The water was cool as relaxing on his paws and allowed his eyes again to wander to the other side of the river where the scent was strong and his ears went back. "Ms.Raven... You smell that as well?" Cael asked the black pelted female who was now as he saw looking around a bit more paranoid than before.

Cael's eyes wandered some more. A curious and calm day was nice. It was nice until the second black coated female stepped out of the brush and demanded to know why they were there. When she growled at his Alpha Cael's fangs bared and his head lowered as he stayed between the female and his Alpha. His fur bristled and his eyes flashed dangerously and protectively. "I'm sorry to say, but I don't recall being on your territory. We are still well far from your borders." Cael rumbled lower then intended. He noticed as she eyed him and a laugh like growl escaped his muzzle.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- six

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:35 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael, leviathan, mavis, neith, finnigan, nikkitaxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; slyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

looking at bishop's side, she stepped forward and used her tail to block cael. the river wasn't large, but it split their territories, and that patrol of theirs was way too close. "if you hadn't noticed, you basically on our side of the territory. perhaps we could sort this out. . . me and leviathan?" she offered, stepping forward, and closer to the border looking large and menacing. bishop's wolves were too bulky. with speed and smarts, you could defeat any wolf. that's what raven always says.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finnigan, raven, caelxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; excited, angeredxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

when leviathan snarled at mavis, the shewolf's eyes flared up in rage. mavis snorted, and growled, her fur standing up. "a snobbish brat?" mavis asked, speeding up her pace to match leviathan's. she may not be as big or strong, as the male, she was confident she could win a fight. "oh, I'm sorry sir. was I out of line? whoops!" mavis grumbled sarcastically. slowing down to stay near her best friend, she looked at the two wolves. cael and raven. . . perhaps a beating. . . a very fun beating of two certain wolves.
Last edited by lunera. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:51 am

conan|five years|hunter|raven|tagged: x

conan woke rather later than what he would prefer. he didn't get very much sleep the previous night, which resulted in him not getting up in the early hours like the brute usually would. the camp was oddly quite. he couldn't see very many wolves, if any, and he wasn't sure where everyone was. it wasn't too late, so he assumed the rest were sleeping. conan didn't blame them, he would love to go back to sleep but be forced himself to get up and on his paws.

dakota|four years|fighter|bishop|tagged: x

the bickering between the wolves in the pack was giving her a headache. she personally didn't like any of them, but was she going to openly call out someone in front of everyone? absolutely not. dakota preferred to settle her tiffs in a private matter. and not childishly, that was for sure. she wasn't a fan of nikkita but even she could respectfully agree that the fae played an important part in the functionality of the pack. as the group carried on, her ears pricked up at the sound of raven's voice. she could easily hear it slice through the air. dakota's body tensed slightly as she sat up from her spot. she stayed on the outskirts, but made sure she had easy access if anything started to go south. at the moment however, everything was looking courteous and she was never one to jump to conclusions. they could surely work it out like the big wolves they were.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me