Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby Kiwi<3 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:52 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • tags: Open
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Kainda walked a little slower, the jagged rocks sticking from the ground caused her to slow her pace; watching more carefully to where she stepped. Her attention turned to a voice, nearly scaring her out of her fur. She jumped, her body becoming stiff as her head shot in the direction of the voice.

She stared at a dark black and brown dog, blinking for a moment as she listened to what he had to say. He was obviously trying to act tough; but to her utter amusement, she noticed how much smaller he was then her. She was large for her size, larger than the average female. She let out a chuckle, swishing her tail as she stared at the dog, a playful glint in her eyes. " Little puppy missing his bone? " she mocked him. Turning away as she went back to her path. It was time to go home.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed May 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Crow//4 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack
    "Right." Crow said simply. He didn't expect Daisy to actually go along with him, but he wasn't complaining. He was about to go and look for other wolves to join their patrol but there was no need, for Kenai approached. He turned his head to look at Kenai, ears pricked as Crow listened intently to what he said. "That sounds good to me, the more the better." If they were to encounter any dogs at the border it would be good to have more wolves with them. "Why don't you go get Kainda, and me and Daisy will wait by the camp entrance."

Tiki//2 years//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Pack
    Tiki nodded and stood up. "T-Thank you! We'll try our best to get enough food for everyone." She said with a smile. She dipped her head respectfully to Zasha then turned away, dark eyes scanning the camp for either Lucid or Atlas. She didn't have to look for long, in fact Atlas was heading their way. "Hello!" She greeted him with a small smile. "Would you like to go on a patrol with me? We could use the extra protection."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed May 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Athena
Female 4 years Doberman Pinscher Fighter Tags; Atlas, Tiki, Lucid, Zasha

Athena rose silently. She moved over to where Atlas, Tiki, Lucid, and Zasha were talking. She knew them all, but Atlas especially caught her eye. His personality was something she liked. But now wasn't the time. Or ever. Zasha was beta female. Not so to say that Athena didn't like the female.. But she didn't quite love her either. "Good morning, Zasha, Atlas, Tiki, Lucid. If any patrols are heading out soon, I'll join them." Athena's docked tail held straight, though her tail didn't even look like a tail. Her tail had been docked when she was a puppy, like many Dobermans. Her ears were also cropped, attentive and, at times, even scary. Athena gazed over camp. She would have made a good beta, due to her personality, breed, and body. But she wasn't really going to try to overthrow beta, because that was just a waste of energy, and Athena didn't want a fight. She couldn't drift away too long, and licked a scratch on her leg.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 pm

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

As Atlas approached the small gathering party Tiki was the first to acknowledge him. He returned the small smile that she gave him out of respect. As he listened to the saluki he realised Nova had been right about their discussion; he always forgot how much his sister enjoyed eavesdropping.
"Of course I'm coming.” The husky replied when Tiki extended the offer. “I’ve seen you hunters fight and you’ll need the back up if there’s trouble.”
He glanced over when he spotted someone else joining them. It was Athena, another fighter and one he respected. Even though his social graces needed improvement Atlas wasn’t so bad around other fighters. They shared a common interest with him after all. He dipped his head in acknowledgement of her greeting and Atlas felt a small sense of relief that another fighter was joining them.

b i n g e wrote:
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Nova watched as her brother walked over to the beta to find out what his task was. Normally it was her who joined, or volunteered for, the larger patrols. It was simply because out of the two siblings, she was the easiest to get on with. Which was why the husky found herself having to hide her smirk as her stoic brother joined what she assumed to be the patrol. The female walked over to a patch of sunlight and laid down. Nova figured that she was going to be one of the fighters that stayed to watch over the camp. While she didn't expect much excitement, the husky didn't mind spending the day in camp. However it left her to worry about the safety of those who were out and she prayed silently that they would all return.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Wed May 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Imara's Paradox
3 Years |F | Groenendael | Dog | Rogue | Feeling: agitated | Tags: N/A

The tar colored female rolled her shoulders as she walked. Her coat had long since lost its luster, but that made it no less heavy and irritating upon her shoulders. She resented its length—even in the winter, when having a longer coat was to her advantage—and phantoms that it tricked her skin into sensing, almost as much as she resented the scents that marked the territory around her as she moved. The specifics of them, namely whether they belonged to dogs or wolves, was of little concern to the shepherd; what irked her was the fact that they were present to begin with.

Imara wanted trouble, but not if it came at the cost of her life. The scents that reached her were neither those of a single dog, nor a single wolf. They belonged instead, to packs. Imara was not averse to an unfair fight, but she was however, averse to an unfair fight that she knew she could very well lose. The female growled lowly to herself in frustration, scanning the trees in front of her with narrowed eyes. Her head was low as her gaze slid repeatedly from left to right, but her tail was high and suggestive of her lack of fear. She would not turn tail and run, but she was unwilling to remain where she was with such scents on the air, so she kept up her previous pace and continued onward, robbed of her negligence by necessity.

Downfall of Caution
4 Years |M | Wolf | Omega | Feeling: nervous | Tags: Pack

Varud, as he often did, stood quietly on the outskirts of the pack's main living area, warily regarding his superiors as they conversed and interacted. He could feel an anxious whine building in his throat, but he worked to prevent it from becoming audible. There were no immediate threats in his surroundings, but for Varud, the threat of being noticed was omnipresent.

His shoulders rounded as he lowered his head in submission, just in case someone decided to look his way. His tail was low, almost tucked, and his ears pressed flat against his head. If he had wanted to, Varud likely could have heard what his packmates were speaking about, but he knew that there were no words in that conversation meant for him, so he made no effort. The brute slowly lowered his rear end to the earth as he continued to watch, but not listen, and exhaled shakily, trying to make as little noise as possible.
zhel xx
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝. ( post three )

Postby katsu, » Wed May 24, 2017 2:40 pm

KENAI
      ───.. rank warrior of wolves . age four years . location with the pack
      tags daisy, crow, kainda )

The fluffy tan wolf was actually very excited when the alpha male agreed on allowing Kainda to join the three on their patrol. He had grown to like the wolf a lot over the past few years, the reason still being unknown even to himself. He greatly enjoyed her fearless personality, even if she can be a tad impatient with certain wolves of the pack. Either way, he liked her company and would honored if she agreed to join their patrol. Speaking of Kainda though, he was completely unaware of where she was. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen her wandering around camp this morning yet, which honestly wasn't a big deal. He hardly ever saw her, but when he did he had to smile. She was a large wolf, one with a sort of independence to herself that showed confidence, an admirable quality.

Just as he thought he wouldn't find her, he noticed a fae walk into the camp, and it just so happened to be Kainda. He walked over to her with perked ears and a tall posture and said "I see you've already been out today. I don't suppose that will stop you from joining Crow, Daisy, and I on a patrol, would it? I figured having another pair of sharp eyes on a patrol wouldn't hurt."

ZASHA
      ───.. rank beta fae of dogs . age three years . location with the pack
      tags tiki, atlas, athena )

The silky rough collie turned her attention from the entrance of the camp, where the alpha had disappeared from, and turned her gaze back to Tiki. It was then that she noticed Atlas on his way over to the two canines as well, probably because he heard his name being mentioned. Tiki went and met him half way, asking him already if he would like to join on a patrol. She did wish she could leave the camp as well, get a sense of what was going on outside of the pack and in this woods, but she had to protect the camp at all costs, especially with the alpha gone. This is what she was for, a back up for the alpha should he be absent for a moment of time.

Zasha noticed another canine making her way over to the group, one who seemed to have an eye for danger. It was Athena, a dog that Zasha hadn't quite made any sort of bond with. She always noticed that Athena didn't much care for her, and it wasn't that Zasha cared that much. What her opinion was didn't phase Zasha at all, what mattered was that she refrained from picking a fight with the beta fae. The rough collie may look prissy and weak, but she is far from it. Her childhood has raised her to be a bright, strong-willed fae, and though brute force may not be her main strength, she was very wise when it came to defeating others. Zasha sat down and gave a greeting back to Athena, one that was kind hearted as usual. "And a good morning to you too, Athena. Your assistance with the patrol would be quite helpful, so if you could join that would be splendid." Her eyes turned to Atlas as he gave a reply, one that almost made her laugh. "Well, Atlas, i'm sure some dogs here would greatly surprise you with their ability to fight. Sometimes it's not about the strength, but instead the brains." She said this all in good spirit, not meaning to upset anyone.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:41 pm

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Kainda• 3 years • Warrior female • Wolf pack • tags: Daisy, Crow, Kenai
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Kainda padded silently, her head held high as she trotted into the wolf camp. She must of reeked of self confidence as she passed other wolves, her tail held in a position of authority as she passed her lower ranking packmates. Her large and slender body was held tall, her chest puffed slightly. She enjoyed days like these. The beautiful flora and fauna around her only seemed to bring her spirits even higher.

Her eyes seemed to glint slightly as she greeted the tan brute named Kenai. She always had a slight liking towards him, she enjoyed the company of someone knew understand her love for adventure and mischief. She couldn't help the whine that escaped her, it was small; maybe even inaudible. " I just couldn't help myself for a run today. I ran into a dog, stupid mutt " she muttered the last part to herself. " But.. if there's room. I'd love to join.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 am

Elpis-Omega male of Dog Pack-Six months-Dog Pack-Pack

Elpis wandered around the edge of the camp with his brown, black and white tipped tail curled between his legs as a forever sign of his position on the pack. Eventually, he settled down in a shadowed area far from the rest of his packmates and dropped his muzzle on his paws with a sigh of relief. Sadness erupted in the pit of his chest, but Elpis managed to hold back the tears that threatened to follow his self-pity. 'Why...just because he was born unable toto see well and came here as a tiny pup, was he the Omega?' Elpis thought with a slightly pained expression.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Thu May 25, 2017 1:14 am

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

“Yeah, okay.” Atlas replied, deciding that he didn’t want to delve into the debate much further. “But for the record I didn’t mention anything about strategy - just that I’ve seen them fight.”
The brute could see the truth in Zasha’s words however he kept those thoughts to himself. Some chose brains over strengths – he had seen that before and respected those who did it well. Of course Atlas preferred to strike hard and fast. Strength was everything for him and it was what he had spent years working on. On the other hand his sister was the opposite and tried to charm her way out of conflict or exploit the fact that she was a runt to deceive others. If that didn’t work, she turned scary and fast.

b i n g e wrote:
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

Nova watched as her brother walked over to the beta to find out what his task was. Normally it was her who joined, or volunteered for, the larger patrols. It was simply because out of the two siblings, she was the easiest to get on with. Which was why the husky found herself having to hide her smirk as her stoic brother joined what she assumed to be the patrol. The female walked over to a patch of sunlight and laid down. Nova figured that she was going to be one of the fighters that stayed to watch over the camp. While she didn't expect much excitement, the husky didn't mind spending the day in camp. However it left her to worry about the safety of those who were out and she prayed silently that they would all return.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu May 25, 2017 2:02 am

Diablo - 4 years - Alpha male - Crush: open - Dog pack - Doberman Pinscher
Diablo rolls his eyes as the wolf makes a snarky comment and he watches as she runs off, snorting and marking the spot before turning away. He quickly moves through the forest, making a beeline towards his pack camp again. "If those wolves declare a fight then they will get one" he mutters to himself. After a while of walking, he comes across a small rabbit. He growls and chases the rabbit down, who was darting away from him the second it saw him. Once he makes his catch, he picks it up and makes his way to the camp again. Entering camp, he spots the dogs gathering into groups like he told them too. He nods, still unable to make his presence known loudly from the rabbit he was carrying. He spots the omega before anyone can notice that he was carrying food, walking over to the omega, he sets the rabbit down and nudges it towards him, looking around towards the camp, seeing that they were mostly out of sight at the edge of camp. He looks back at the omega and lays down. "Here, eat up, don't tell anyone I gave you food before the rest of the pack" He stands up and places his muzzle on top of the pup' s head for a moment. "When you're done eating I want you to get padding for the rest of the pack if you don't mind" he nods and walks off into the middle of camp again.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me