all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

Postby lavenderlondonfog » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:30 am

image.jpg
(Not my pic)
image.jpg (222.25 KiB) Viewed 23 times

Name: "I am called Shattered Dream, and rightfully so, if you can guess…"
Nickname: "Some call me Shatter, well, the few I meet at least."
Inner Band: "I don't have a leader, I am alone forever…"
Rank: "I am a so called loner, and proud of it at times, and then again not so proud at all…"
Offspring: "I have never had any offspring."
Rut harem: "Once again, I am a loner."
Personality: "The way I look upon things is a little different, I think its from the way I've been shut out"
History: "I'd rather not talk about it…"
Other: "That's about it… I think"
lavenderlondonfog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:40 am

{{@Zmzmzmzem - She's accepted (:
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:54 am

{{I guess so, we have enough people and the few that have yet to post can jump in once they are finished with their forms (:

@Wolf - You can go ahead a start, I have to type up my character headers then I'll post.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D.E.L.E.T.E. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:05 am

.:: Alyssia || Ally || Hind || 4 Years || Mated to Titan || Titan's / King's Harem || Lady || Tagged :: Titan / King || Doing :: Waking Up ::.
Alyssia woke to the sound of birds chirping. It was Spring, the birds have returned, the snow was melting, leaving the growing vegetation soaked. Alyssia blinked open her eyes, waking up to be on her side. She quickly rose to her hooves, and shook growing grass off her light bay, and roan chestnut fur / coat. Her eyes fell onto the King, Titan, and smiled seeing he was still asleep. Laying back down on her side, Alyssia waited for the King to wait, before getting up.

.:: Aaron || Ron || Stag || 7 Years || Forbidden || No Harem || Loner || Tagged :: --- || Doing :: Sleeping ::.
Aaron went to bed last night. There was still snow then, and he didn't know, that now most of it was gone. Snoring softly, he lay in a bed of dirty, messy, and wet {{ because of the snow }} vegetation.
D.E.L.E.T.E.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 am

{Constance}{6 Years}{Rank; Lady}{Tagged; Alone}
The older hind stared out at the meadow, it was fall, which meant the snow was getting worse, and the weather was starting to get harsher. She took a deep breath of the cold, but refreshing air and smiled, enjoying the feeling of the early sun on her back, taking the edge off from the cold. She looked over at Titan and the other ladies, noticing most were still sound asleep. She shifted a little on her hooves and started walking back to Titan, not wanting to stray off too far.

{Apollo}{9 Years}{Rank; Lead Stag}{Tagged; Alone}
The stag was just beginning to awaken when the rising sun shined in his dark eyes. He blinked and slowly raised up, looking around. He mumbled softly, his ears flicking a few times, listening for any sounds. He was always alert in the mornings for some reason, though it was most likely because of his senses coming back to him. He didn't see Prince anywhere, the stag was probably already up and off somewhere.
Last edited by xxshadowluvxx on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:21 am

{{BTW: It's currently the start of Fall, not Spring. The Rut is just beginning.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D.E.L.E.T.E. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:32 am

.:: Alyssia || Ally || Hind || 4 Years || Mated to Titan || Titan's / King's Harem || Lady || Tagged :: Titan / King, Constance || Doing :: Talking ::.
Alyssia woke again to the sound of hooves padding by. The pretty, and delicate hind rustled in her nest, flicking her ears, before slowly rising to her paws. She smiled, seeing another Lady up, and awake. Slowly trotting over to her, Alyssia smiled coyly. "Hello, Constance." She said shyly, since she was the youngest Lady, and Constance was two years older than her. Alyssia had never spoken to her, but had heard her name in a conversation several times before, when the other Ladies were talking. Waiting for her response, She glanced around the Autumn colored meadow. This was her favorite season, as it was much prettier than any other. Forgetting that Constance was there for an instance, She smiled, gazing around the beautiful scenery. Then, realizing the Lady was there, Alyssia turned back around, before waiting for an answer.

.:: Aaron || Ron || Stag || 7 Years || Forbidden || No Harem || Loner || Tagged :: --- || Doing :: Sleeping ::.
Aaron woke early. The sun wasn't up yet, and there was no sunlight, it began to get colder each day, promising snow soon. Even so, he could make out the beautifully bright colored leaves hanging from the branches eves. He lot out a low growling sound, quite irritated that he couldn't mate. It made him go CrAzY...

{{ Sorry, I'm editing my last post. }}
D.E.L.E.T.E.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D.E.L.E.T.E. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 am

.:: Alyssia || Ally || Hind || 4 Years || Mated to Titan || Titan's / King's Harem || Lady || Tagged :: Titan / King || Doing :: Waking Up ::.
Alyssia woke to the sound of the wind blowing violently, promising snow. It wasn't uncommon that it snowed in Autumn, but it would be a month before the heavy blizzard started. She yawned, and blinked open her eyes, flinching as debris blinded her eyes momentarily. Alyssia got used to the wind, and was able to see better. Shighing, she laid back down in her nest, and fell asleep.

Aaron woke early. The sun wasn't up yet, and there was no sunlight, it began to get colder each day, promising snow soon. Even so, he could make out the beautifully bright colored leaves hanging from the branches eves. He lot out a low growling sound, quite irritated that he couldn't mate. It made him go CrAzY...
D.E.L.E.T.E.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me