.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 pm

[color=#808080]{The nickname is fine. It is just your mares main name is Shattered Hourglass. I love it that you gave credit to me for the name, but just please change your mares main name.}[/color]
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm

(Roanoak calm down. You can't "own" a name.)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 pm

- re-joining. Imma post my form again in a minute (: -
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

{Sorry. It just makes me upset because I had a real mare and her name is Shattered Hourglass. We had to put her down because she was sick. That is why I don't really want anybody else using that name.}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm

~{Temperence | Mare | Loner, for now.}~
( Picture goes to rightful owner. )

~The Basics~

Name: "Temperence. Isn't it lovely?"

Nickname: "Tempy, but only the one's i deem worthy can call me that. Call me by that name without my permission, and you can expect to eat a hoof."

Gender: "C'mon.... i thought you were quicker than that... I'll give you a hint.... I'm a Mare."

Breed: "Arabian Lines."

Coat Color: "BLack."

Eye Color: "Beautifully Brown."

Mane and Tail Color: "Black"

Height: "15.3 hh"

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Tmeperence is a fine young lady. She carries herself with confidence and is nice to almost everyone she meets. Though, she does have a temper if you provoke her. she is very happy go lucky, and is almost always in a good mood. She have a kind heart, so it breaks her heart to see anyone hurt of in need of help, so t=she will try to assist them in anyway she can. Temperence has a right good fear of thunder and lightning, so she needs a 'thunder buddy', or someone, she can go to when she's scared.
History: She's lived a pretty good life. She never knew her father, but she knows both of her parets must've been from Arabian lines, becase her body is moreslender and her face and head are dished than the rest of the hoses she's met. Whenever she would ask her mom about her father, her mother would either change the subject really fast, or not answer at all, pretending she didn't even hear the question... So Temperence left it at that.

~The Horses Around~

Family: "None here. I don't have any brothers or sisters that i know of either."

Mate: "Nope. I'm single and ready to mingle. lol"

Foals: "None as of yet."

Herd: "Loner for now, but i hope to find one."

Others: The Grand Tetons
Last edited by xCatastrophex on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

~{Checkmate|Stallion| Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Checkmate

Nickname: Rook

Breed: Paint x Mustang

Coat Color: Black and white.

Eye Color: Blue

Mane and Tail Color: Black and White

Height: 16hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Rook is generally a guarded soul. Not many horses know what is quite with him. He tends to be aloof and of few words, speaking only when necessary. However, where most assume he would keep out of the herd affairs, they would be wrong. He tends to be very determined when it comes to growing a herd. With blue eyes, it is naturally hard to figure out his mind through his gaze, but it is almost as if Rook knows this. If someone was to ask something, he would tell without reserve. However, in order for them to know the true story and not the lies, he needs to truly trust the person asking, and so far, none have been found.

History: Rook had the upbringing of most stallions on the plains. He was born to a normal herd to the lead mare. When he grew of age, his father grew angry when he made and advance at a younger mare. At one point, it was thought the older band stallion would keep his son as a lieutenant stallion. They were wrong. However, freedom suited the paint, and he filled out more, becoming muscular and intelligent.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Unknown. He forgot.

Mate: He wants one, but is hesitant at the amount of trust necessary.

Foals: A few here and there, he has held herds in the past.

Herd: Loner (his own?)

Others: The Grand Tetons.

~{Fall Of A Nation | Mare | Loner Mare}~

~The Basics~

Name: Fall Of A Nation

Nickname: Kearney or Kear

Breed: Mustang

Coat Color: White and Palomino

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Mane and Tail Color: White and Palomino

Height: 15hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: It isn't easy, getting to know Kearney. It isn't because she is shy or timid. No, it is because she is smart. Easily able to slip out of many a horses grasp, the intelligent fae usually doesn't do things she doesn't want to. Using her natural unique beauty, this mare tends to flirt to males to get her way in the world. Some can even wonder if she can truly care for something or someone other than herself. With a smart gaze and a seductive smile, Kear usually knows what she wants, and exactly how to get it. Although, every mare had a reason to act how they do, and Kearney has one. Even though she had been bred a few times, she has never quickened. With the possibility of her barren state, Kear began not to care, never getting that nurturing motherly side many mares held. Instead, she grew bitter.

History: Kear has already been through three herds in her short years. One by her own volition, two not. Her first herd was the one she first knew, the one she was born in. Her mother was not special, just another mare her father picked up in a raid as a bachelor. When she was three, she was snaked away by a bachelor while her father was distracted by another. She had not wept to much, she was growing bored in her herd. Eventually, she had ended up get snaked away again, this time by an old stallion. Despite his attempts, she never grew heavy with foal. After he deemed her barren, she was driven out again. This time, she was willing, and walked away with grace and ease. She has remained alone.

~The Horses Around~

Family: None to mention. She hates them anyway.

Mate: Ha, as if she would ever be able to.

Foals: ...touchy subject. She wants one.

Herd: Loner.

Others: The Grand Tetons.
Last edited by reynard on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrocompass » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 pm

{I would really hate to jump on this bandwagon of name fiascos, but Aubergine dear; your stallion Checkmate's nickname is Check. That is the same nickname I gave to my mare Call It A Raincheck on the previous page. I don't know if you'd be willing to change it at all, if not it's fine, I just don't want confusion arising from this when the roleplay gets started up. I know Rook is a lovely name, and also a name of a chess piece that would coincide nicely with the name Checkmate, but it's up to you.}
man, teenagers are weird.
astrocompass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Kennet wrote:{I would really hate to jump on this bandwagon of name fiascos, but Aubergine dear; your stallion Checkmate's nickname is Check. That is the same nickname I gave to my mare Call It A Raincheck on the previous page. I don't know if you'd be willing to change it at all, if not it's fine, I just don't want confusion arising from this when the roleplay gets started up. I know Rook is a lovely name, and also a name of a chess piece that would coincide nicely with the name Checkmate, but it's up to you.}

[This is were you bop me on the head for not reading. Totally willing to change it, you had it up first. XD Rook was actually my second choice (I briefly thought about it, to be honest XD), so I will change it. Thanks for pointing that out, it would have been awkward later on possibly. 'Hello Check, my name is Check...' #Hawkward. XD Changing it now.]
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

{Sorry guys I'd just hate to start off this thread with a bunch of fighting xD Ill look over the forms and accept them in a few
They're all good; accepted, adding soon)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 pm

(( Hey remember me GUESS WHAT!! I'm back lol, my life got a little less stressful so now I can RPagain!!! ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me