Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:13 am

(Where did I leave off?)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:43 am

Carmilla Karnstein wrote:(Where did I leave off?)

Search your lash post maybe}}}

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira/2/M/Gay/young guard/Crushless/Mentor: Alloth/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Alloth
Akira nodded and looked up to Alloth "okay. That could work. I haven't patrolled before." he said calmly but excited

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; open
Accalia came out of the den and headed out into the forest letting her paws carry her wherever they wanted. She was a free spirit and after moving from omega to Hunter she felt even more privileged. She looked around careful to watch for rogues and loners but knew she could handle herself.
[/quote][/quote]
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shine Like the Stars|new|accepting|

Postby Foxxed » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 am

CeramicSoul wrote:----These are so short forgive me.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Quinton| o

Standing she picked up the mouse in her teeth carefully making sure not to kill it. Walking back to the camp she spotted Quinton, huffing around looking mad. Walking over to him she squeezed the mouse to make it squeak catching Quin's attention.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Kali | o
The waked inside the camp, ne mentally noted Feather who was standing, panting and out of breath. He dipped his head to Hydie and separated from Kali silently.

Dominic | The quiet Panther | Male | Theta | Tagged: Coroth| o
"Affirmative." Dominic spoke, he lowered his head to the ground, sniffing deeply at the forest floor.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:32 am

Animals65 wrote:
Animals65 wrote:Kayla smiles and continues walking beside Giovanni, happy to see the male is willing to help a packmate out, even the delta female.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vixen [1]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:10 pm

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; open

she perked her ears up and viewed the area, nostrils flaring as she tried to detect any prey nearby. not far away, she scented a small mouse and figured it would be good enough for now before she could find something else, as she hadn't eaten in a day. her stomach was rumbling gently as she moved towards the scent and lowered herself to the ground, making sure she wasn't causing any noise to startle the creature.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira nodded and looked up to Alloth "okay. That could work. I haven't patrolled before." he said calmly but excited

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Accalia came out of the den and headed out into the forest letting her paws carry her wherever they wanted. She was a free spirit and after moving from omega to Hunter she felt even more privileged. She saw a female a ways away and got curious so she quietly followed.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine wandered through the darkened forest silently. She was searching for any signs of prey. Her ears picked up the slight sound of scuffling and she crept forward. She leapt soundlessly into a bush and returned with a plump mouse in her jaws. Not much, but enough. Teeth bit into the flesh of the small rodent and she cleaned it to the bone quickly. She left the bones out in the open as she liked irritating the pack that lived in the area. She ran off towards a rabbit hole she had expanded in the middle of a thorn bush but she didn't mind the prickles. Her travelling didn't allow her to stay in one place to long.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

The skinny omega was chewing an old bone in camp. He was able to get some rough scraps of it. He gazed around, shyly concealed. His eyes looked for any high ranks as he crouched in the shadows. He breathed slow and soft but loudly because he had nothing else to say.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:07 pm

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

as she got closer, the mouse spooked, and she cursed under her breath, knowing she couldn't be able to run after it. she scented the air again and tried to find another creature of prey, but what she scented caught her off guard. there was a female wolf nearby, and vixen wasn't exactly sure where, but it put her on edge.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Accalia came out and made herself known and she wasn't at all threatening.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me