Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Kayla smiles, happy that Giovanni accepted her apology. "Lets take this back to the pack so they can eat well tonight." she said, walking beside the male with the buck on her back until they reached the pack.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
Hydie gave a swift nod, Arcadia was a good wolf, she didn't deserve that pressure.
"The problem with that the vast majority of the pack is heterosexual, though I do not care about what they want in a mate, I hate all the pressure they have to give us," Bloss said in a slightly tick off voice. "I think if you want a mate of the same gender you should get no comments with others, let them focus on their mates, i don't need the pack to grow. Even if I have no pups when I die I have a brother, well adopted who I think can help with that."
With that she heard someone she turned to face him giving yet just a small grin to his bow, a good old loyal and reliable hunter she knew him to be.
"Greetings Noutok," Hydie said with only respect for the brute. "It is nice to see you, how may I help you."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
"Let me take that," Giovanni replied taking more of the weight onto his shoulders. The camp wouldn't be too far away, but still a decent amount which was never good for wolves carrying a heavy weight.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Kayla feels the buck sliding a little bit off of her and feels a lot lighter on her back than before. "Thanks Giovanni." she said.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
Hydie gave a swift nod, Arcadia was a good wolf, she didn't deserve that pressure.
"The problem with that the vast majority of the pack is heterosexual, though I do not care about what they want in a mate, I hate all the pressure they have to give us," Bloss said in a slightly tick off voice. "I think if you want a mate of the same gender you should get no comments with others, let them focus on their mates, i don't need the pack to grow. Even if I have no pups when I die I have a brother, well adopted who I think can help with that."
With that she heard someone she turned to face him giving yet just a small grin to his bow, a good old loyal and reliable hunter she knew him to be.
"Greetings Noutok," Hydie said with only respect for the brute. "It is nice to see you, how may I help you."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

Giovanni nodded and kept on padding, nothing else to do, but he didn't really do anything else. He just focussed on the now and what he needed to do.

Coroth

"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Kayla smiles and continues walking beside Giovanni, happy to see the male is willing to help a packmate out, even the delta female.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:44 pm

━━━━━━━━━
Neith||Feminine||4 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; Open
Location;; Outer territory

━━━━━━━━━
Neith awoke with a loud snarl. How much she hated mornings was a never ending flaming hatred. Opening her eyes and curling her lip Neith raised her head and took a deep breath in smelling the morning air and area around her. She slowly raised her muscular build and stretched before shaking out her pelt and looking around with her pale green eyes. Grumbling she slithered over into the trees to do her morning patrol. She was in no mood to be bothered. But Neith was never in the mood for anything anyway... What's the point to try and be happy?

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn||Masculine||4 years
biromantic demisexual
Hunter||Tagged;; Jay
Location;; forest

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn grunted before stopping and standing infront of the pup. "C'mon spill to your mentor.." he huffed and sat guarding his path. If Jay were to move he'd simply just put him back infront of him.

━━━━━━━━━
Creed||Feminine||3 years
biromantic demisexual
Healer||Tagged;; Shadow
Location;; Inner Camp

━━━━━━━━━
Creeds face felt hot with embarrassment. She wasn't used to compliment or people saying kind things like that. "Your welcome Shadow..." she said gently with a small smile lining her face. She walked to get a better look at his leg. "What exactly happened?" She asked flicking her ears and looking at him with soft and calm eyes..

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok||Masculine||5 years
demiromantic heterosexual
Guard||Tagged;; Hydie
Location;; Inner camp - on a rock

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok raised his gaze and allowed it to rest on her. Scanning the tea for a brief moment he replied with a shake of his pelt and a calm deep tone. "I just came to said good morning. Is there anything major you'd like me to do this morning? I know one of the female guards Neith is on a patrol.." he sat on his haunches and sat calmly.

━━━━━━━━━
Quinton||Masculine||6 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Shady tree - inner camp

━━━━━━━━━
Quinton had stayed awake all night and couldn't sleep. He gave a low growl before running his maw over his paws in scratching it. Sitting up straight his white fur almost seemed to glow in the morning light. His silver eyes looked around and he gave a grunt seeing wolves communicating back-n-forth. He wasn't a real people/wolf person and didn't like talking unless it was necessary.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:51 pm

BakaBakaBaka wrote:
Hydie

She gave a somewhat cold yet calm stare down at the lower ranked hunter, yet she had some respect for him as she learned a bit more about him, but still he was a mystery to her. As she had heard of a hunt taking place, the alpha had given few thoughts of the needed tasks for that day.
"Well I am not exactly sure how patrols are doing and there is a small hunt taking place, but is there anything you desire to do this fine day?" Hydie replied.

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

Giovanni nodded and kept on padding, nothing else to do, but he didn't really do anything else. He just focussed on the now and what he needed to do.

Coroth

Asher

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:55 pm

━━━━━━━━━
Neith||Feminine||4 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; Open
Location;; Outer territory

━━━━━━━━━
Neith awoke with a loud snarl. How much she hated mornings was a never ending flaming hatred. Opening her eyes and curling her lip Neith raised her head and took a deep breath in smelling the morning air and area around her. She slowly raised her muscular build and stretched before shaking out her pelt and looking around with her pale green eyes. Grumbling she slithered over into the trees to do her morning patrol. She was in no mood to be bothered. But Neith was never in the mood for anything anyway... What's the point to try and be happy?

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn||Masculine||4 years
biromantic demisexual
Hunter||Tagged;; Jay
Location;; forest

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn grunted before stopping and standing infront of the pup. "C'mon spill to your mentor.." he huffed and sat guarding his path. If Jay were to move he'd simply just put him back infront of him.

━━━━━━━━━
Creed||Feminine||3 years
biromantic demisexual
Healer||Tagged;; Shadow
Location;; Inner Camp

━━━━━━━━━
Creeds face felt hot with embarrassment. She wasn't used to compliment or people saying kind things like that. "Your welcome Shadow..." she said gently with a small smile lining her face. She walked to get a better look at his leg. "What exactly happened?" She asked flicking her ears and looking at him with soft and calm eyes..

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok||Masculine||5 years
demiromantic heterosexual
Guard||Tagged;; Hydie
Location;; Inner camp - on a rock

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok gave an apologetic look as the coldness in her eyes showed. Pinning his ears ashamed the brute said, "I have no desire to do anything. Only thing I do is work at the alphas word..." he said truthfully and flicked his ears and tail

━━━━━━━━━
Quinton||Masculine||6 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Shady tree - inner camp

━━━━━━━━━
Quinton had stayed awake all night and couldn't sleep. He gave a low growl before running his maw over his paws in scratching it. Sitting up straight his white fur almost seemed to glow in the morning light. His silver eyes looked around and he gave a grunt seeing wolves communicating back-n-forth. He wasn't a real people/wolf person and didn't like talking unless it was necessary.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Hydie

The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

Coroth

Asher

[/quote][/quote]

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:56 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla smiles and continues walking beside Giovanni, happy to see the male is willing to help a packmate out, even the delta female.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me