Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:29 pm

Seeley: a two year old horse is still growing, I think, and they won't be considered a mare or stallion until they're four anyway. I don't know if you should make a rule for horses not to have mates until they're at least three, or if you don't really mind, but I tend to not let mine have mates, any of my animals, until 3]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana and Isa

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at the lead mare. He looked to her daughter, when Oriana said it was up to Isa what she wanted to do. He nodded to the younger female. He said "That's fine, as you'll likely be lead mare one day." He knew they could live a pretty long time. Twenty, twenty five, even thirty years if health was good enough. Shaking his head, he said "Let's go. Where do you want to explore?" he asked Oriana, deciding to let her make the decision.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare glanced to her daughter and Solaris again. She sighed as she saw another mare approaching...There were one too many females in this herd. Not that she was trying to be mean, but there were only three stallions. Cerik was already clearly enamored with Oriana. Gladio, she thought, might be looking at her with interest. That left three mares and only Solaris. Speaking of Gladio, he was walking up to her now, and she nickered in amusement then said "I...definitely had a good sleep, what about you?"

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare looked at him, but then another mare came up...Something told her being jealous was weird for a horse. However, she couldn't help feel a twinge of jealousy or something close. She snorted as she looked at the other...She then said "Yeah, come on." However, she stepped closer to Solaris, not thinking on the fact he may not like that. It doesn't mean anything, it's not a date, not like humans... She shook her head and scolded herself. She then looked to where her son was. She saw that two other foals seemed too be looking, maybe approaching him. She said "Never mind, Yama and Yamina seem focused on him. I'll let him stay and play with them."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: family/ Yama and Yamina

The blue and brown eyed colt watched his mother a moment longer. She was now fully focused on the stallion she was interested in. He let out a breath, and shook his head. He noticed another mare coming over, and watched his mother. He then turned as he felt eyes on him. He saw Yama watching him, then Yamina looking his way too, and maybe both were coming over. He squealed and turned towards them. He jumped and bounded, then stopped to prance. He finally ran over towards them, saying "Yama, Yamina! Do you...do you two want to play?" he asked the two other foals. He was really hoping they'd both say yes. Yama, because he liked him, Yamina because her being there would maybe help him not get shy.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:31 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Yang
__🐴__
She got closer to the groups, mostly to Solaris and the mares around him. Her ears perked over to the words by Yang "I will stay here, so I can keep my eyes on the foals..." she said suddenly, her eyes on Yang as she heard her talking about the foals.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin
__🐴__
He stopped when the colt approved them first "yes we do, but what was happening there? Something interesting the adults were talking about there?" he asked him curiously. His ears perked on his twin, shaking his head "Yes but...sometimes is nice to know what the adults are doing, as they're not playing" he said to her.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She stopped walking when the colt approved them "Morning Yin..." she said with a gentle tune, but then looked at her twin "Why would we want to know what adults were talking about? Likely it's nothing interesting anyway" she said to him with a sigh.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang, Yin
__🐴__
She lowered her head as the stallion responded to her question to accompany them to the falls "Thank you sir...very much" she said, not really even thinking why she used the sir, but maybe a young horse like she needed to be respectful for those older than her, speaking of that this herd left her to join it. She looked at the other mare too as she allowed her to join them as well, but she saw the look she gave her for a moment, which made her wonder if she had done something wrong.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He shook his head as he thought about the mare's question "Hmm, I quess it was good, at much I got to sleep, I do enjoy guarding at night so the sleeping stays very short...well I can take naps later" he said to her. Her eyes scanned at the American paint mare a moment "You know the night was unusually beautiful at the night...the wind was cool and the stars were... in their rightful places I think" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:48 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

”Someday she will. And I’m sure she will be a fantastic lead mare, when the time comes.” she said with a smile and nod. When he asked where she wanted to go, there was only one place she could think of. Was the pond not far from them, where the largest willow tree stood. “The pond by the hills, where that large willow tree is.” she spoke, and flicked an ear from the flies.

Isa felt as if her face could blush from the conversation and she turned her head away. But she knew that her mom was right. They both were right about that. And she knew that she would be a great lead mare someday, just like her mother. Even if they weren’t related by blood, Oriana was the closest thing to family that the young horse ever had.

Solaris couldn’t help but notice the way the mares were acting, mainly one of them. He felt her press up against him and he wasn’t sure what to think or do about it. So instead he let it slide and brushed it off. “Ha no need to call me sir. I’m just being kind of all. And that sounds good. Shall we go?”
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:45 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion nodded again as he looked at the lead mare. He let out a small sound of approval, acknowledgement, something. He said "She will, for sure." He then noticed how the younger mare seemed to turn quickly away from them. He whickered a laugh, then shook his head a couple times. He then turned his attention back to Oriana. "Ah, yes, I know the one your speaking of." He said this then began to walk at her side, since he actually knew the pond she meant.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at him. "Well...I know you take your duties seriously, but you still need sleep. I'm sorry if you're tired..." she trailed off. She shook her head, then flicked her tail as the stallion mentioned the wind and stars. She nodded and said "That does sound lovely. Maybe I'll have to stay up a little later one of these nights."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia, Lumina

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked to Lumina first. She called to the Apaloosa mare "Thank you, Lumina." She then looked to her son, calling "Behave yourself." She didn't think she needed to tell Lumina to be careful, and not let them get hurt. If she came back and Yin was hurt, she'd be mad...If it turned out to just be an accident, she'd calm down. Shaking her head, she told herself to stop thinking like that. She then stood close by Solaris as they walked, and nodded as she said "Yes, we should get going."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: family/ Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt let out a small breath as mama called to him to behave...He shook his head a couple times at this. He then returned his attention to the two twin foals. He nodded as he said "Well, my mom plays sometimes. They mostly just walk around and talk, though...Boring, really...though mama will sometimes groom me while she's talking or standing. That's always nice," he said. He watched the three head off, his mama, Solaris, and that other mare.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:10 pm

She followed after the stallion, and for some reason she felt comfortable with him. She had never been around a stallion before, let alone one that makes her feel comfortable. The mare couldn’t help but notice how beautiful everything was around her. The scenery was beautiful. The lush green fields, the fields, even the trees. Oriana flicked her tail and saw the pond come to sight.

Solaris nodded his head and began walking towards the falls. He couldn’t help but notice the lead mare walk away with a stallion. Cerik he believed it was. Snorting softly at it, he focused on heading toward the fall. The stallion soon approached the falls, the sound of the rushing water hitting his ears. The way the sunlight glistened on the water, made it look so clear. Solaris slowly walked into the water till it was up to his knees. ”The water feels great. Feel free to come in.” he spoke as he allowed the water to splash against him, darkening his mahogany pelt.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:57 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion glanced around as they walked, as much as he could anyway. Horses could only turn their heads so far. He'd realized this as a foal. He, like other horses before him, had also come to realize they couldn't see straight behind them. He didn't understand why his kind had to see diagonal...It felt weird to him, but he'd never questioned it. Shaking his head a couple times, he saw the pond as well. He made an excited sound, saying "There it is."

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at him. "Well...I know you take your duties seriously, but you still need sleep. I'm sorry if you're tired..." she trailed off. She shook her head, then flicked her tail as the stallion mentioned the wind and stars. She nodded and said "That does sound lovely. Maybe I'll have to stay up a little later one of these nights."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia, Lumina

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked to Lumina first. She called to the Apaloosa mare "Thank you, Lumina." She then looked to her son, calling "Behave yourself." She didn't think she needed to tell Lumina to be careful, and not let them get hurt.

She kept her attention on the stallion now, and even the other mare. The pitch dark, midnight-coated mare let out a small breath. She kept as close as she could, though had backed off a bit. Solaris hadn't actually said anything, but she'd sensed something from him. Unease, maybe, but definitely confusion. She shook her head a couple times. As they reached the falls and he spoke to them, she ran in after him. This caused water to splash onto him and maybe Magnolia, and she quickly said "Sorry...sorry about that."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: family/ Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt let out a small breath as mama called to him to behave...He shook his head a couple times at this. He then returned his attention to the two twin foals. He nodded as he said "Well, my mom plays sometimes. They mostly just walk around and talk, though...Boring, really...though mama will sometimes groom me while she's talking or standing. That's always nice," he said. He watched the three head off, his mama, Solaris, and that other mare.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:49 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Open
__🐴__
She gave a nod and looked after the little group with Yang. She then looked back to the foals, she didn't tell them to behave as she hoped they could know to do that without saying about it.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin
__🐴__
He looked at Yin after giving a quick look at Yang as she was calling her son "What's interesting is that even our mother grooms us and we even groom each other..." he said "But yeah that's nice... especially those places you can't rise by yourself" he said stopping his legs to the ground a little bit.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She gave a look at Yang too before listening to Yin and her twin "So what we could do then?" she asked "Race maybe? Running is always fun" She offered an idea. She shook her head "Or what do you boys do when you're playing? A colt things, what ever those are?" she said.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She nodded to the stallion and then followed them to the falls, She noticed the way Yang was around the Solaris. It made her smile, as she was not that interested in the stallion at all, so she found it rather cute how the other mare tried to show up around him a little bit. As she arrived at the falls, she took a quick drink at first the water was cool and good tasting. She took a look at Yang when she splashed some water her way as well, but that was just a little drop "No it's fine" she said.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He flicked his tail "I am not really that tired actually, yet anyway, but yeah you're right I could need to reduce staying awake at night, as you don't need to be up that late to see those beautiful stars..." he said to her. His eyes looked at the mare "Well..those stars are beautiful in daytime too..." he said with a smile (I know horses can't smile, but anyway...lol).
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:04 am

|| Oriana || Female || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

The black pelted mare flicked her ears and she glanced at the pond. ”Oh it looks so beautiful…” the mare said as they approached the pond. The way the leaves from the willow tree lightly brushed along the surface of the water. It was a beautiful sight, and Oriana took in the view. The mare walked ahead and lowered her head to drink at the water.

Solaris watched the two mares and chuckled when he felt the water splash over him. He shook out his mane and snorted. The stallion emerged from the water and shook out his pelt before standing underneath the sun and letting the suns rays warm him up. He stood on guard, keeping an eye and ear out for anything around them. Even though there were hardly anything around, he still knew he had to be careful.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:05 pm

The blue eyed stallion whickered a laugh as he looked at her. He let air escape his nostrils, as he nodded and said "It really does. It's always so nice out here, even in the winter. Though then everything is covered in snow, and most trees lose their foliage..."

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the bigger stallion. He was a Clydesdale, after all, so he was at least a bit bigger than her. She perked her ears, and said "Ah, I guess you can see them even if it's not late." She then looked away, feeling like he was calling her beautiful and not just the stars.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare noticed Solaris didn't really say anything. Magnolia said it was fine, so she knew she wasn't in trouble with either of them. Even though Solaris said nothing, he seemed amused. She walked around a bit in the water, then stopped. She lowered her muzzle to drink some of it. She jumped out of the water and back onto the land. Water streamed from her belly and legs as she did so. She shook herself a bit, this time making sure not to get any water on the other two.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded at the other colt. He said "It is nice, very nice, since...as you said, we can't reach certain places. I don't think adults can either. I've seen them grooming each other once in awhile as well." He shook his head a couple times, and looked to Yamina now. He nodded and said "I think colts and fillies play the same games. We like to run and explore, and...stuff. I haven't tried swimming yet...but maybe when I'm older, but I believe the adults will go in the water."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:12 pm

The mare shook out her mane before sniffing the air. ”Fall is honestly my favorite time of year. Cooler, less bugs, the leaves changing color…..I would come here and just lay under the tree to enjoy the nice view of the sun as it shines through the valley and through the trees, brightening the color.” she spoke as she looked over at the weeping willow. The memories that she had from the last few years of her always being under the tree.

Something about it made her feel relaxed, at ease. She wasn’t sure why. The made turned her attention back to the stallion next to her. At this point the sunlight was peering through the branches of the tree, reflecting off her black coat. Oriana snorted softly and flicked her ears around, taking in all her surroundings.

Solaris watched the two mares before scanning the area around them making sure there was nothing around them. There were of course the usual predators but they rarely ever came around the horses. The stallion shook his head and flared his nostrils before flicking his tail to shoo away the annoying little creatures that were called bugs. At this point he saw that the sun slowly disappearing which meant that they had to move out of the woods before it got too dark.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me