โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:07 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes barked. He hoped he didn't scare the pup...but he didn't see any of the humans. He then threw his head back and howled. Maybe that would get one of them to come out.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: X
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes, hearing the howl. She walked outside with the dog. She hummed as she saw the wolves wanted food. She sighed as she saw no one else was around...She went in, put on plastic gloves, got the meat, brought it out and threw it in the enclosure.

(There we go)

Orinn- m- 4 y- Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx found himself purring a bit. The golden gazed one asked "How are you today?"

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:10 am

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn grabbed a chunk and gave it to his son. He waits till he finished before taking his own share.

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars eats his full.

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma nods, โ€œyep! And you are Amigo, correct?โ€ She asks. She swam in slow circles.

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Nemo huddled in a corner away from the others. He didn't like interactions.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sybil twitches an ear, โ€œIโ€™m goodโ€ he replied, โ€œwhat about you?โ€ He asks
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:58 am

[Heh Furry, do you mind if Jessie trains one of yours for...vet stuff? We watch zoo shows, and this isn't a zoo but I'm sure they train them here to let the vets check them and inject them and stuff. I'm either going to do Saturn and Mars (and Chronos then probably) or Sabre.]

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes grabbed some meat. He gulped it down happily then flicked his tail.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes, smiling at the dog. She quickly took the gloves off, inside out. She dumped them into a nearby trash can.

The tan and brown or black Lynx found himself purring a bit. The golden gazed one smiled and said "That's good; I've been good."

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:02 am

(Go ahead, I donโ€™t mind)

Saturn grabbed a chunk and gave it to his son. He waits till he finished before taking his own share.

Mars eats his full.

Kinoma nods, โ€œyep! And you are Amigo, correct?โ€ She asks. She swam in slow circles.

Sybil nods, โ€œthatโ€™s goodโ€ he replies smiling.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:13 am

[XD cool. Do you have a preference which one she does? If we go with the wolves, she has to wait for them to finish eating.]

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes grabbed some meat. He gulped it down happily then flicked his tail.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes, smiling at the dog. She quickly took the gloves off, inside out. She dumped them into a nearby trash can.

The tan and brown or black Lynx found himself purring a bit. The golden gazed one smiled and said "Yeah. Hmm...what else can we talk about?" he asked. He found he liked talking to the other male, his crush.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:17 am

(Go ahead, I donโ€™t mind which one)

Saturn walks over curling his tail around his pup protectively. He watches the male with a warning gaze.

Mars runs over to Chronos. "Hello!" He barks in his little pup voice.

Sybil shrugs, "How about the humans? They are so in your face, kinda" He says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:27 pm

[XD kay. Also, I'm just going to assume it's like at the zoo, where they do the training and vet stuff and everything inside]

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes made a small sound as the pup ran over. "H-Hello," he said to the pup. He was crouched down in a non threatening posture. He flicked his tail, then perked his ears as he heard the human speak.

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She and the dog moved inside, to the sleeping area, and she opened the gate. The gate attached the enclosure and the sleeping area. She called "Saturn, Mars, Chronos." She then waited for the wolves to come inside.

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. The golden gazed one said "Yeah, they are, a little bit. Are there any of them you like?" he asked.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Saturn looks warily at the trainer, before quicklyheadin through the gate with his tail around Mars protectively.

Mars follows his father closely

Sybil nods, โ€œthe one that feeds usโ€ he says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:30 pm

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched his ears. He flicked his tail as he got up and trotted inside as well.

The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She directed the dog back a bit, then smiled at the wolves. She said "Chronos, come here; here boy," and held the meat treat. It was basically like a dog treat. It was cooked meat, so she didn't have to wear gloves for it. She held the poking stick beside her, hidden. It wasn't really sharp, but it would still poke them and simulate an injection.

(Dull? Blunt tip? Idk what to call it but not sharp enough to leave blood like an actual injection would.)

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. The golden gazed one said "Oh, yeah, she's nice, but that male feeds us too. It only seems to be those two right now. I think there's a third one around somewhere."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:07 am

Saturn looks warily at the trainer, before quicklyheadin through the gate with his tail around Mars protectively.

Mars follows his father closely

Sybil nods, โ€œthere probably isโ€ he says
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me