𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | accepting - started

Postby ethium » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:54 am

A T L A S

atlas peered at the female who had emerged from the bushes not long ago. His head cocked to one side his tail brushed the grass as she spoke eagerly. "Hello Iris. I'm Atlas. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." he stared at the chicken for a moment before nodding softly only now noticing his intense growing hunger. "I would sure like to share." he pulled himself up into a sit and eagerly looked at the female and the chicken his tail now thumping the grass happily.

Another dog! His first encounter with one outside of their home. He was honestly rather glad he wasn't the only one who survived. He had feared the pets trapped inside their homes wouldn't make it to see another day. He was also rather curious what her experience with the quake was. How did she escape? How did she find him? Was she alone or did she find others? He had so many questions they all bubbled in his head making him sway slightly.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zing » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Λ–Β°βœ§Λ– οΌ‘ οΌ£ οΌ₯ β™–

after the female had a quick drink, her personality gradually shifted, submissionally. she now lowered her hackles and drooped her head, finally speaking. what came out wasn't a growl, but a soft voice. ace wasn't surprised, either. normal female behavior. he snorted, amused at how quickly she responded. the belgian shepherd then lifted her head slowly, flashing him a puppy-eyed expression. "you're quite the actress," he chortled, half amused, half annoyed. he continued, "damsel in distress, mm?" then, he paused, taking in her words. after evaluating, he glanced at her, then carefully, the brute stepped toward the stranger, until he'd been nearly a few pawsteps away. "i don't need your help. i'm perfectly capable of finding my own food." what was that she had said, again? care for some company..? what was he, a pup? almost appreciating the effort, the husky stepped aside, picking at a shoulder scab. he didn't like the idea of allowing a lower rank leading him a way. but he was, in fact, hungry, and nowadays, prey was scarce. coming up with the decision, he slowly turned his large head, allowing his cold gaze to entwine with hers. "show me this.. shop. and hurry, too."
zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 π’”π’Šπ’™ ― π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ ❞

Postby Tyres » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:59 am

βΈΊ( π‘«π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ β™› ! )βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    xxx❝ my problem with the world is that they have yet to realize the difference between having the knowledge and having the comprehension... ❞
    ( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( at the junkyard ) | ( feeling content )
    ( currently crushes on no one ) | ( currently has no mate ) | ( currently has no pups ) | ( tagged apollo and athena )

βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    "well if you ever find yourself in a bit of trouble or are struggling with things, im always lingering around nearby." he replied back to the female known as athena after she spoke about being domesticated throughout most of her life. he lowered his hind legs and sat upon the heavily dusted concrete, relaxing his stance a little more, although from time to time he would straighten it back up once again like it had been hard-wired in his mind to make it seem like second nature to do so. he nodded listening to the female once again and smiled slightly "athena.. hm, its got a nice ring to it." he stated, before noticing that she stared down at the plump rat that was in close proximity to his paws. "oh that? trust me, they taste better than they appear." he chuckled to himself, wondering if she was slightly disgusted by it, or somewhat intrigued, either way he thought it would be best to subtly reassure her that it was nothing to be heavily concerned about, he then fell silent for a small while, simply watching apollo nestle up near his mother and drift off to sleep.

he then tilted his head slightly at athena's question involving how to get her collar off, he lifted his lower body up and stood still for a moment, evenly distributing his weight "you could try and chew through it, but it might take some time until you finally get it off or you can try and yank it away from you so that it breaks... you could also try to push your snout underneath it and get another dog to pull it off. they're plenty of ways to do it, just let your imagination run wild i suppose." he explained to the smaller female, he was up for pulling it off, but then they had only just met and didnt know whether she would be comfortable for an unknown male dog to get so close to her and take it off, nonetheless, he waited for a reply. his mind ticking, wondering on how she would go about taking it off.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gaho || post one

Postby delicate. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:19 am

β•”β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–£β—Žβ–£β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•—
β–³ οΌ§οΌ‘οΌ¨οΌ―β–½
female // nine years
belgian-sheepdog
scent ::
pine/old-dog
━━━━━━━━
location ; heading to an
abandoned building

tags ; open

━━━━━━━━
health
β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–±

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–£β—Žβ–£β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Nearly a week ago the scent of fear began to waft through the air of the city. But since the humans have left the smell was starting to fade, which was concerning for the old she-dog. That fading scent was a sign that maybe the humans weren't coming back. It was offsetting, at least for Gaho, to not see humans roam the city like they had prior to the earthquake. She was used to seeing them on her daily walk, particularly this one male human that fed her and a few other stray animals. The she-dog was fond of the man, but he had left like the other humans had. Gaho hadn't really found that out until one when she was going to have her breakfast and the man wasn't there. For the past two days, she's had to hunt her own food, which wasn't a problem but it wasn't' desirable for her.

Gaho was currently padding down a freshly cracked road towards an abandoned building she had called her home for the past month. Her pace was slow, as she was in no hurry to arrive back to the building. It was old, and thanks to the earthquake and its weak structure, part of the building had now fallen in on itself. The she-dog had been trying to find a more suitable place to live while also finding food to stash. Early that day Gaho had stumbled across a small grocery store that had not fared too well against the earthquake. There she discovered a bunch of food, as she expected, which she had planned on going back to later on in the day. After eating some of the meat there, the aging female had grabbed a piece of meat to eat at her home. Gaho carried the meat in her mouth, jaws wrapped around it enough to keep it from slipping out. She would gaze at her every so often, searching for any dog or animal that might want to fight her over this food.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:18 pm

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
────────────
♀ β—ˆ

────────────
feeling; reassured
tags; Apollo + Diego
────────────
Athena smiled at his offer- he was kind. She felt was she believed to be a wave of relief seem to wash down her spine which caused the dainty female to shiver slightly. She quite enjoyed the way the ground of the Junkyard felt, it wasn't overly smooth and held texture. It was easy to grip onto unlike the pristine floors of her old home. She didn't even mind the dirt on her pelt though she'd be lying if she said she was tired- going from a pampered house dog to a stray within a matter of moments was an emotional strain. She was catching on quickly though, she knew she'd have to up her game with being protective of Apollo and have to know who to make allies with an who to avoid. It all raced in her head- her list of to-dos bounced from the farthest reaches of her skull to the very front. Her ears perked though as he complimented her name and she felt her tail wag once before falling over Apollo again.

Her eyes followed his words and she found herself inspecting the rat again. "I've never gotten close enough to squirrels or such. I typically eat kibble which has a dry, bland flavor." She commented with a scrunch of her nose, though she paused when she realized how entitled she sounded. "Not that kibble is bad- it's all I've ever had." She added quickly. She listened to his next words though, her eyes carefully trained on Diablo, almost judging him before she nodded. Chewing would take up too much of her time. She had things to do today, she needed to find a reliable shelter, learn how to atleast catch a rat, and make sure Apollo was all and well. "Well Diablo- seeing as you've been kind thus far I trust you to help me with the collar. I simply have too much to do today with this new way of life and figuring things out to bother with the other ways." She added with a wag of her wail- she wasn't sarcastic or demanding by any means but it was her nature to be more formal and to the point.

She stepped forward timidly- not in a submissive manner as it was clear this female wasn't the type to bow down to anyone. Carefully Athena craned her muzzle down- sticking her muzzle in the small gap that the tight collar created against her chest. It was painful, both the tightness of the collar an the way she held her head but she'd rather be in pain for a few moments than it annoy her for eternity.

1pollo
────────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

────────────
feeling; Sleepy
tags; Diego + Athena
────────────
Apollo slept soundly- the small male seemingly knocked out cold. Every now and then he'd let out a small, puppish whimper before his paws continued to twitch.

Takkar
────────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

────────────
feeling; annoyed, aggressive
tags; Hakea

────────────
Instantly his hackles rose. Takkar was far from any stray or hybrid you'd want to mess with- he was a more dominate personality and he didn't take kindly to jokes and tricks. He let a growl rumble of from his chest as he stepped forward- his head high and his tail arched over. He was annoyed and irritated. Who did this male honestly think he was? This wasn't his shop and who on earth even has one of those fake Texan accents? "Look here 'partner' I'm not here to play games and while you might think you can get by me and intimidate me by playing like a fake Texas rodeo cow-poke dog I'm not falling for it." He growled it out- his voice was roaring as he glowered at the male. Takkar was past the point of feeling disrespected, he didn't care however the male was basically starving and eating this delicious little honeybun would be the last thing Takkar did if he had a say in it. "Now I was fine with you spying and creeping around but I've never smelled you in this shop so therefore it ain't yours- and if you have something else to say feel free to speak it to my teeth." He added, taking the honeybun in his jaws and shaking it aggressively.

With an angelic thud the small pastry fell from the shredded package and Takkar was all over it in a matter of seconds. Like a rabid animal. A starved animal. The glaze from the food coated his muzzle on the edges and he lapped at it with a satisfying rumble."What's your name anyways?" he barked- he was past his aggression at this point. he said what he needed to and his belly was satisfied for the moment.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:00 pm

[removed]
archer
german shepherd. male. one year.
status. alive; alone and scared
location. lost in the city
tags. none
rank. loner
          archer sniffled, and stuck his nose in the air. he was trying his best to catch a hold of a scent, of someone, anyone. he shouldn't have ran away from the house, but now the people weren't there. nobody was there. he had ventured deep into the city clinging onto the hope that he'd run into some people. he couldn't find a single soul. he started to become concerned; where was everyone? something was wrong, and he didn't know why.
Last edited by honee bee on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

Postby Jasper, » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:47 pm

DEXTER.
feeling: cautious, but collected
tagged: gaho

the sound of silence was deafening.

dexter was curled up in an hole in the wall of an weak building. it must've been something nice once, but it wasn't no more. the city was filled with sound, cars and other animals but now you could eat the tap of a dog's nails against the pavement. it was very off. the sun was barely peeking through the open holes in the building, as the earthquake caused most of it to collapse. dexter hadn't learnt his lesson from abandon old buildings. but maybe he was tempting fate. it was ironic.

but then there was a disturbance in the air. the sound of paws scraping against the ground. almost instantly, dexter's eyes shot open and his ears pricked up above his head. his head didn't move but his eyes scanned the area. nothing in sight. slowly, the large male crept out of his bed and started to make his way down the halls. it was dark for the most part, his white coat didn't give him any advantage to being in the dark. so he kept his posture low to the ground, his ears pulled back as he came across a opening. a dog. it was leaving. dexter noticed that a good amount of the food left behind by the humans had been dug through, he figured it had been her. he padded his way towards her. "you didn't even bother to ask. How rude."

it was more sarcastic than serious. he wasn't looking for a fight.

VALENTINE.
feeling: frightened
tagged: acher

valentine had already been up for hours. she can't sleep anymore. the small dog is fearful of the dark. she had trouble with it ever since the earthquake caused the humans to leave. valentine wondered when they'd come back. if they ever would come back...the thought of it sent shivers down her spine. but she was already shivering from the cold. she was shivering from the fear. you could smell it off of her. she reeked of it. she hadn't been able to find a proper meal in days and she was underweight. if she ran into something that was bigger and meaner than she...well, valentine wouldn't win that fight. as she laid up under a collapsed building with a gap between the walls, a dash ran by.

as it spooked her, she let out a small yelp. only to duck back farther into the hole she was in. valentine knew that other dog heard her. she glanced behind her to see if she could escape but debris blocked her exit. the only way out was the only way in.
Jasper,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:28 pm

οΌ‘ο½’ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½„ο½ο½Œο½…
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
( ♀ β€’ β—ˆ β€’ mood: annoyed)
tags; open
The female Cane Corso felt each small pebble shift under her weight as she stalked forward. The Earth Quake caused her previous shelter to collapse and now the streets were running a muck with house dogs whom were too stupid to know their left paw from their right. Arrindale rolled her eyes as she looked at the turned over trashcans in the alleyway she currently roamed. The muscle under her grey, almost lilac, fur churned smoothly; like a well oiled machine. She was a formidable dog at a glance- what most pups would think of then they imagine an ally way dog. She bent down- sniffing in the trash can before pulling out an old and considerably stale slice of pizza. Wrinkling her nose she didn't have any other choice and she'd take what she could get before the human food runs dry. It as both a blessing and a curse, the humans fleeing like cowards. A blessing in the simple fact that now strays who were previously seen as the degenerates of the dog world were at the top of the food chain. Current resident strays knew what they were doing and the meek little house dwelling animals simply didn't know the ropes. It was oddly satisfying- the feeling of having more knowledge than some others. A curse in the sense that the usual human waste of uneaten food was now being shared in the masses.

2eauregard
( β™‚ β€’β—ˆ β€’ mood: content)
tags; open
Beauregard got up eventually- he slept after the quake hit. He was sleepy and nothing was getting in this male's way of some rest. He stretched each limb individually, letting his tongue loll out of his mouth and swiping it over his muzzle. The Lab and Golden Retriever mix shook out his fur and padded over to a shallow puddle- lapping up the cool, dingy water quietly. his eyes shifting around as he did so.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:33 pm

[removed]
archer
german shepherd. male. one year.
status. alive; alone and scared
location. lost in the city
tags. valentine
          archer stopped in his tracks. his ears were pinned back but it wasn’t out of maliciousness or anger, rather he was scared. there wasn’t anywhere he could hide really, at just one year old the young dog weighed in at 90 pounds and hard a hard time hiding or staying quiet. he turned around, and slowly crouched to the floor. β€œh-hello? is anyone out there?” he called out, his voice shaky and as much as he tried to sound intimidating his sentence ended with a squeak.
Last edited by honee bee on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasper, » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:41 pm

DEXTER.
feeling: cautious, but collected
tagged: gaho

the sound of silence was deafening.

dexter was curled up in an hole in the wall of an weak building. it must've been something nice once, but it wasn't no more. the city was filled with sound, cars and other animals but now you could eat the tap of a dog's nails against the pavement. it was very off. the sun was barely peeking through the open holes in the building, as the earthquake caused most of it to collapse. dexter hadn't learnt his lesson from abandon old buildings. but maybe he was tempting fate. it was ironic.

but then there was a disturbance in the air. the sound of paws scraping against the ground. almost instantly, dexter's eyes shot open and his ears pricked up above his head. his head didn't move but his eyes scanned the area. nothing in sight. slowly, the large male crept out of his bed and started to make his way down the halls. it was dark for the most part, his white coat didn't give him any advantage to being in the dark. so he kept his posture low to the ground, his ears pulled back as he came across a opening. a dog. it was leaving. dexter noticed that a good amount of the food left behind by the humans had been dug through, he figured it had been her. he padded his way towards her. "you didn't even bother to ask. How rude."

it was more sarcastic than serious. he wasn't looking for a fight.

VALENTINE.
feeling: frightened
tagged: acher

the sound of the other dog's voice was not what valentine was expecting. she basically cowered back again. but slowly proceeded forward. she didn't know this dog, but actually hearing his tone. he was just as scared as she was. she peeked her head out the side of the 'home' she was currently hiding in, she saw the dog. he was much bigger than her. but he wasn't threatening to her at all. valentine perked up, "if you won't hurt me, i won't run for my life." she yapped out quickly. a small laugh quickly followed. she didn't think he'd harm her. maybe she wouldn't be alone after all.
Jasper,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me