Game of L i f e || OPEN || accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Game of L i f e || OPEN || accepting

Postby Aries . » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:17 am

c o m e t .
I watched my comrades from the hill in the field, whee I had visual over the largest expanse of land. I had to be able to see anything and everything that was going on, especially with a few grazers who weren't willing to defend themselves. Of course, I had some very fierce defenders of the group. Ghost and Jett, most notably. Vita and Maple weren't huge fans of violence and fighting, and I knew that Lilan was much more needed in the medical department. Despite her rank, she was, along with myself, the largest land animal in the Americas, and therefore a not so appealing target to the Carnivores.

v i t a .
I watched timidly as the others around me grazed. My head lowered and my lips parted to take in a moist cluster of fresh, green clover, chewing it up carefully before swallowing. The vegetation here didn't provide too much fat or protein, so I had to graze constantly. Looking around as I chewed, I suppressed a sigh, taking note of the lack of young running around. My job was useless in times like these, I had no young to watch over for my comrades. Of course, an extra eye on the lookout is always a good thing.

m a d d i .
The scent of a nearby hare hit me like a freight train as I took in a deep breath through my mouth. My sharp claws flexed in anticipation of the meal, the thought of the sweet, succulent meat almost making my mouth water, simply by envisioning the delicacy. I moved out quickly, large paws cushioning the sound of my steps as I briskly padded toward the smell. I was close, I could almost taste it in the air. The sound of a quick, anxious heartbeat rang in my ears once I was only feet away, the small creature coming into my view. I tensed up, eyes locked on the prize, then leapt, claws and jaws extended. I came down on the rabbit and sank my razors into its skin, biting down on its neck and ending it quickly.

t o n t o .
My nose twitched with the smell of fresh blood nearby. Having seen Maddi leave only moments ago, I could only assume she'd caught something. Likely only for herself, and not the group, but still. It meant that there was prey around, and obtainable prey at that. Most of the herbivores in the group were far too large and dangerous for a single carnivore to take down. Not to mention, they were all always on high alert, especially at night. They had figured out our hunting schedules long ago.

[ Aries . ]

Commissions

Roleplays

Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yella » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 am

Ghost
he shook his pelt shaking off the dust he was scared because he just heard a howl and he called for the leader and he told him everything but he felt much better because the worst they have is Coyotes and he gained his courage and barked {thats what it's called when the make noise.} he shook his soft pelt and saw his crush but he didn't know her name he didn't ever get the courage to talk to her so he always just stared for a while.
Lunar
she looked around after she howled and she looked for someone to go hunt for the pack,she smiled when she heard the deer call but she just forgot about it when she was looking for a hunter.She barked trying to get a hunter and wake them all up.She saw Tonto and ran up to him and said "hello," where are the hunters i need them to go hunt." she said a little mad.
Lilan
she sighed when she woke and shook off the spider webs off her thick coat looking for the leader wanting a new den but she thought that would be rude so,she erased that idea from her brain and sighed looking for something to do since she was a healer,she won't have to do anything for a while since we haven't had a fight in ages.
Skull
he woke feeling sick but he just sighed it off looking for something to do other animals in his pack don't talk to him that often because of his name so he just forgot about that idea...and moved on looking for something to do and saw the forest and decided not to go in there.
x
| she/her | full-time student | vegetarian | animal enthusiast |
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesluvdogz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 am

Username;; jesluvdogz
Name;; Alue
Age;; 3
Gender;; Female
Species;; Coyote
Group;; The Carnivores
Rank;; Healer
Personality;; Alue is one to take charge, and isn't fond of taking orders. She is cunning and quick, in both her mind and her body. This helps her as a healer as she is able to work fast. However, Alue can be hard to understand as her mood changes often, and she tends to rush her words. Despite her short fuse, Alue is soft at heart and cares for the other Carnivores. She has a soft spot her pups.
History;; Alue had a normal life; raised in a small group that consisted of her mother and siblings. When she was old enough, Alue went off on her own for a while before finding The Carnivores.
Other;;

Username;; jesluvdogz
Name;; Nia
Age;; 4
Gender;; Female
Species;; Cougar
Group;; The Carnivores
Rank;; Fighter
Personality;; Nia is generally very relaxed and easygoing. She tends to be on the lazy side, and just enjoy herself rather than bother with work. When she's not sun bathing, Nia can be hard to find, as she is easily distracted and find adventures fun. Although Nia is often looked down on for acting childish, she would do anything to protect her group. Nia is fiercely loyal, and her agility as well as strength helps her to be a good fighter when needed.
History;; Nia had an average life, although she was on her own early when her mother was killed suddenly. It was Nia and her brother, relying on each other to survive. That is, until Soul decided he was batter on his own. Soon after, Nia found The Carnivores.
Other;;
jesluvdogz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonbacon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:41 am

Blitz slept on top of the tree til of course he heard Lunar howled which woke him up, he yawned and jumped down from the tree stretching his legs a bit before heading towards Lunar to see what was up and why she howled.
Previous Username(s): The_Marionette

Moonbacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aries . » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:43 am

Accepted }}

c o m e t .
I nodded to Ghost, listening as he warned about nearby coyotes. "Round up!" I called to my comrades, a close eye on the forest at the edge of the open field. Without human hunters, the field was the safest place to be, since we could see and prepare for any attacks from the carnivores.

t o n t o .
Taking note of her troubles, I pointed to the forest with a claw. "I just saw Maddi leave with a briskness, and soon after smelled fresh kill blood. Perhaps we could go check it out?" I suggested, not wanting her to be upset. Perhaps we could even find something on the way there.

[ Aries . ]

Commissions

Roleplays

Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yella » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 am

Ghost
Sir, since we are herding up should i call the herd?He decided to and barked loudly for others could hear.He smiled seeing everyone come and looked up at the leader and he jumped off the rock and ran to the field.
Lunar
she saw what she was talking about and nodded "yes,yes." she said "but first we need to prepare to catch some meat get all the hunters and fighters.And then we will go for the weaker ones.She said looking at her waiting for her to get the fighters and hunters.
x
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:58 am

Maple grazed, tail active as usual. It waved betraying her nervousness, though it was down. She tried to take a deep breath, though it was rather shaky. She lifted her head, checking to make sure the others hadn't left and nothing was sneaking up on her.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aries . » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:04 am

t o n t o .
"right then, let's round up some formidable hunters and get going. Should I go find Maddi?" I suggested, gaze flickering toward the forest, then back to Lunar.

[ Aries . ]

Commissions

Roleplays

Aries .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yella » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:08 am

Lunar
she sighed and said "maybe go get one of the other animals in are pack not the hunters or fighters i think she'll be fine.She is a strong female.
x
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aries . » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:21 am