lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby mercuryyy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:51 pm

J U S T I C E / LOCATION: THE STREETS / TAGS: CADI
— — —
Justice had narrowed her eyes, "I'm definitely sure that's Cadi..." She started walking towards her, soon shifting to a trot, and then into a fast lope. "HEY!" She called out, when the dog started to move faster, Justice ran. She swung around in front of Cadi, "It's rude to ignore others, ya know.."
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:04 am

Cadi
xxx Female / 2 Years / Large redish dog with floppy ears
xxxxLocation: City Suburb / Tags: Justice

Cadi came to a ungraceful stop, nearing bumping straight into Justice. She let out a whimpering yelp, her tail between her legs, and ears back. She took a submissive pose, not daring to look Justice in the eye as she spoke, "J-Justice, please don't hurt me. We are both just waiting for our owners to return" she pleaded

Dun
xxx Male / 4 Years / Small-medium tan dog with pointed ears
xxxxLocation: City / Tags: Emma

Dun observed her wearily, waiting to see if this was a trick. Waiting for him to let his guard down. But the sneak attack didn't seem to come. She just sat there, barely able to hold her own body weight. He finally let his fur lie flat and looked over at the pound. "Maybe you're just tired" he commented bluntly. She looked like she had been running awhile.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:17 pm

— — —
Justice laughed, “I won’t hurt you, anyways, every dog out here needs allies. Just so you know, our owners won’t return. I believe I have figured out what’s happened, so many creatures have died drinking the water. I believe the water sources have been poisoned. This means they won’t return until the sources are clean. I’m pretty sure that the sources won’t be cleaned until a very long time...” Justice narrowed her eyes and looked past Cadi. “Cadi, hide now... GO!” She shoved Cadi in the direction of an apartment alleyway, running ahead and jumping behind a few bushes.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 am

[[ooc: I'm gonna try and see if I can spark any kind of activity on here. HaloSoul and I have been rping between one other one for a little while, and I was seeing if anyone else wanted to jump in. Guess this is kind of dead though]]

Cadi

Cadi tried to process everything. First she was trying to get over how Justice was not gonna hurt her, then with what he said. "Wh-what do you m-mean not coming back?", her voice was no more then a whine. Before she could hear a response, she was shoved into an ally way. The fear returned with a vengeance.

Dun
xxxxLocation: City / Tags: Emma

Dun observed her wearily, waiting to see if this was a trick. Waiting for him to let his guard down. But the sneak attack didn't seem to come. She just sat there, barely able to hold her own body weight. He finally let his fur lie flat and looked over at the pound. "Maybe you're just tired" he commented bluntly. She looked like she had been running awhile.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 pm

resv - busy atm
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plushie666 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Verm|Male|Homo|Streets

Meanwhile, stumbling through an abandoned road, a small maltese walked along. His white fur was slightly dirty, no matter how much he tried to shake off the dirt. This dog was known as Verm. He warily looked around. This was one of the only times he actually wanted to see another dog.
Howdy there~!

I'm a gay nerd who honestly hates herself! *confetti flies everywhere* Yaaaaay!
No but seriously- What's self-esteem? I've never had it. Sounds like fun.
Pet's name: Ruby
Adopt an EPIC fat bird!
Image N o r u n n i n g i n t h e h a l l s
Plushie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:00 pm

— — —
“Cadi! Get back here now!” Justice watched with wide eyes as humans walked past. No, these ones weren’t wearing odd suits, they were wearing an average outfit. But they were carrying cans, “Why in the world would they carry cans? Wait! Maybe they are coming to feed us!” She watched happily until they started spray-painting the wall. ‘Those no-good flea-bags!’ She thought angrily. Justice leapt out of the bush and started snarling at the teens.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 am

EMMA
» female | location: city | tags: Dun | hurt |

She looked at him and her ears slowly went back up.
Her paws stopped shaking and she took a breath.
''I-I don't think that's the case.'' she told him. ''I wasn't
tired when I drank. Plus, I heard that some dogs drank
out of a pond and they got really sick, and passed out
a minute after drinking.'' she muttered. Emma looked behind
her again, to make sure he wasn't going to attack her.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Cadi

At first Cadi was frozen, unsure on what to do. Then her brain clicked, and all she could think was joy. "Another human? Maybe they know where my owners went! Maybe he can take me to them!". Cadi emerged from her hiding place as well. "W-wait Justice!" she tried to make her voice loud and confident, but it was probably not very convincing. "M-maybe he knows where everyone is. If we follow him he'll take us to our owners!" she said, trying not to get too close to Justice or the human. However at this point the human was probably about to do something negative due to Justice's initial greeting

Dun
xxxxLocation: City / Tags: Emma, Verm

"The water?.." Dun mumbled almost to himself. He got up to sniff the water. There did seem to be something.. odd.. about it. It was faint, but it was there. He would have to try and remember to always smell water before he drank it. "And then what hap- Dun was about to ask as he saw another dog walking towards them on the road. His guard went immediately up, raising his fur and beginning to bark. He was ready to dump this dead weight dog if he had to, he'd figure the mystery out himself
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:47 pm

— — —
Justice leapt and latched onto the teen's arm, shaking and tugging like he was a dog toy, she heard Cadi bark at her but was too busy trying to fend away the human. "Get out! Get out! You're going to steal whats left of our survival!" Justice barked angrily, the teen was wailing in pain, too weak to shove Justice away. The other teens were afraid but not scared enough to run away. "Hey!" They screamed, "Get! Get!" One of them ran up and kicked Justice in the side, she yelped. "Ohh, so now you want to hurt us, just like those humans in the suits!" She launched at the other teen, bowling them over and tearing their clothes. She felt a metallic can slam into the side of her head. Her vision blurred momentarily, 'You so deserve it now' she thought, Justice starting viciously attacking them, "What the hell! How is this dog still fighting?" One of them winced. The teens started running away, leaving tattered clothes behind. "If they had tails, it would be between their legs.." She spat.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me