The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting, Needs Members)

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

[quote="Durnehviir"]
    ♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: pollen, rain & basil} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ragnar, lilith} ➼ {mood: peacful}

Khaleesi rolled her eyes playfully. "Flowers are flowers. For girls or for guys silly. Its just a plant anyways." She said with a slight giggle. "Its a shame nothing really grows here. I miss my home." The silver fae said with a slight frown.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

Glitch grunted slightly before rolling his eyes and following her. "Whatever" He mocked her, but he spoke under his breath.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:31 am

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi

Ragnar nodded, listening. He nudged her shoulder gently with his forehead, turning it into a light nuzzle. "What was your old home like, Khaleesi?" His voice got soft as he looked to her eyes.

// S P I R I T \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Glitch

Spirit would slow down every so often, just to see his reaction. The Fae wasn't sure if Glitch could see that it was intentional, but she did it. Each time, she tried to hide her grin.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am

Seven - Female - Crush: Open - Tags: Zeak (Open)

Seven walked into their little "House", which was actually a small empty cave that her and Zeak slept in. She was followed in by Zeak. The two of them curled up on the floor and began sleeping.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Lucifer nodded at Diablo's words. "Yeah," he said. "I'll be back, I just want to try my luck at a bit more food."
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:10 am

Kala/shadow wrote:Luna looks at the rock she is on and at the land."if I want to get back on land I'll have to swim for it and give all my strength" she gets up and puts her paws into the water and starts to swim with all of her strength she looks for a shallow spot and spots one she climbs onto the shallow spot.she feels tired and starts to move back on land and walks back into the forest and walks to the den she made.she feels her stomach hurting and whimpers more.she looks out of the den and sees deer carcass and sees spirit and glitch still talking she stretches her body out and waits.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicster007 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:30 am

Taurus

She spent twenty minutes finishing off her bounty feast. She then found her eyes slowly closing. She woke up to the sound of cracking sticks She growled at the sound.
vicster007

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:51 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

The silver fae looked to the brute and leaned in slightly to his nuzzle. "Well, I was in a pack called Pangaea. We were considered the angels. Our boarders were against a rival pack called Salem, or the demons. They were ruthless, bloodthirsty killers, but for the most part, they left us alone. My home was going great for a while. The grass was always green, it rarely snowed, flowers and other plants would grow constantly and the lands were just beautiful. Then one day, the two-legs came, or the humans. They made the Pangaea wolves move on top of Salem's lands and Akela- their alpha wasnt happy with it, but he let it go because the humans were affecting everyone. Soon the human over-ran the lands and many wolves died or ran away. I ran away and ended up here, in this desolate and cold place. I wouldn't be surprised if I were to run into a Salem or Pangaea wolf." She spoke calmly about her past, not upset or angry. It was a good time to talk about her past and she felt comfortable with Ragnar.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

The brute watched Spirit slow down and stop and look him every few steps and he couldnt help but roll his eyes. " If you keep this up in going to pick you up and put you on my back, or ill just leave you behind. Dont test my patience." He said in a low growl as a type of warning.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 pm

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi

Ragnar listened, keeping the strange, soft look on his face. Her reason was interesting, and somewhat different from why he was here. He moved closer to her, lightly nuzzling into her neck. She didn't seem sad, but who knew? It wain't easy to read his own emotions most of the time. Either way, she was being nuzzled a little. "Mmm.. I see." His tail flicked. "Will you ever return?"

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch

Oh. So he caught her. "I don't know for sure if you would leave me behind. It would take longer for you to find the river." She shrugged. "However, the simple idea of you trying to carry me is amusing."

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:37 pm

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

Khaleesi smiled at him before licking his cheek. It felt like he was comforting her and she liked it. It was something the hadnt felt before and she wanted more of it. "Well, I dont know. It probably wont be the same. Humans over ran the lands and took control. All the tree's are probably gone by now." She spoke calmly before lightly tapping her rump against his hip.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

Glitch growled slightly. "It wont be a fun ride sweetheart. Ill make sure of it. You will walk on your own four paws and deal with the pain for now. One day, you're going to become strong and self sufficient. Granite you're already a full grown wolf but who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks?" His grin widened. " You're going to get stronger and learn how to deal with certain levels of pain." Glitch said as he walked up beside her. "It will be fun- at least for me." He corrected himself.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:10 pm

Foalan/ Female/no mate/no offspring/ kind and forgiving, strong and is usually social to any wolf, can and will fight./ May be willing to become someone's mate and have pups
[Foalan hears a noise outside of her den, she then got a wiff of a smell that was not familiar to her. It smelled like a wolf, but only faint amount. It was then that Foalan realized that as a pup she had smelled the same scent. She also remembered that as she walking to her favorite spot to hunt snow hares, she discovered a completely fresh paw print that was not a wolf's at all. Strong, deep barks filled the air, interrupting her memory. The barks slowly grew louder, giving Foalan enough time to cover her tracks and cover most of here scent with snow before running into her den.]
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me