Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:30 am

Arya : Female : hunter

She watches shadow take off, watching. She looks for the weakest of the deers. She starts running feeling the grass under paws. She bits the deers back leg making it fall down.

Samie : male : pup
He smiles at her, and bows. Staying under Kalan. He waggs his tail looking up at her from under. He felt safe but shy keeping a eye up.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:24 am

shadow |male|hunter|tags-Arya,Kate

Shadow looks at the weakened deer fall he looks at her finishing the kill he bites the neck and breaks it “there that should do it we should drag it back”shadow looks at a loner he glances at Arya “Arya let’s get going we’re not alone out here”he sees Kate more visible “Arya drag the deer now”he growls at the loner trying to frighten it but bites her

kate|female|loner|tags:shadow,Arya

She looks at the two Hunter wolves “your not going to take that deer are you know”she looks at the her leg bleeding she looks at the male and attacks him before he leaves.”try that again pup and will hurt you again”

kalan|delta|fae|tags:ayame,samie

Kalan smiles and looking at the alpha ayame she looks down “well Samie were your parents” she looks at him with her blue eyes she looks around wondering were the shadow and Arya are but her focused was not samie and Ayame she started to walk towards her den hoping her alpha wouldn’t say anything and also hopes the pup would follow.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:57 am

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame, cyldur, samie

crow turned his head, gently licking his mate's cheek. "relax, everything will be fine," he assured the fae, looking out over the pack. "i'd prefer we gain a few more older wolves before the pups come. more protection for the little ones.." the brute murmured, glad to see that everything seemed fine for now. feeling a force on his tail, his head turned, fighting back a chuckle as he saw little cyldur playing with their tails, turning his head back to see another pup run straight into ayame. amusement filled his amber eyes as he turned back to cyldur. "i suppose tails can be toys, too, hm?" he spoke to the pup.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis, dakota

kaiser chuckled as dakota returned the gesture of snow kicking, the snow flying right onto his face causing the brute to let out a soft sneeze, pawing at his nose and giving her a playful glare. once the nose tingles went away, he resumed his sitting position and listened to the fae, smiling in response. "aw, kotie, i'm sure you'll find some pups to scare eventually," he assured her in a gentle voice, though a grin soon spread across his maw as he rose to his paws, bumping his body into hers once more. "i guess for now rabbits will have to do." he added with a laugh.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:39 am

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

conan grinned at the fae’s words, looking back at her over his shoulder. “baby, I’m great with the ladies. I can’t decide if it’s my charming personality or my amazing good looks. maybe it’s a combination of both.” he pretended to contemplate for a few moments. “nah its definitely both.” he nodded and winked at raine. once he heard her talk about leaving him, he gasped in mock betrayal. “after all we’ve been through? you’d leave just like that? raine I have to say this hurts more than any physical wound could.” the brute shook his head, over dramatizing his reaction.

dakota|three years|rogue|tagged: kaiser, iparis

dakota turned to give him a look. “in a perfect world I wouldn’t have the disturbances of pups around for me to scare.” she stated matter of factly, glaring at him as his body bumped into hers. “however I am more than happy to go chasing down rabbits. now those I don’t feel so bad about killing.” she joked, looking back up at the brute. she narrowed her eyes slightly at him. she did certainly miss the easiness the two had formed throughout their friendship during their time apart. although knowing that he would somehow always be there made it not so bad.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:47 am

Arya : Female : Hunter

She jumps in front of shadow "Try anything and you will deal with me," She growled putting her head low and her tail straight. "This deer is mine and he is not a pup, you better back off or I will howl for help." she snapped at her as a warning watching her and keeping shadow safe "You will not hurt him until I am dead, understand.?" She stood tall looking at her

Samie : Male : Pup

"I don't have any parents they where killed." he looks down seeing crow and playful runs under him, grabbing a stick looking back up at him playful, and looking back at Kalan, to play. he try to hide his feelings away with playing.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:23 pm

shadow|male|hunter|Tags:arya

Shadow looks at Arya “ we should head back” he drags the deer slowly in pain from the bite he looks back seeing Arya Waits for her.he howls for help and waits

kalan|delta|fae|mate:open|tags:samie

kalan looks down and sighs "your not the only one that there parents died"she looks at him "ill give you my promise i won't let anything happen to you" she glances at the alphas and sighs,"i will play with you and your it" she runs to her den hiding giving off her scent.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am

Arya : Hunter : Female : Mate Open : Tags, Shadow, Kate

She stands her ground "Go shadow your hurt, bring back the deer, I will keep here keeping a eye open." She looks at him, she was more worried about him than the loner. She looks back at Kate, Keeping her ears up and staying in protective stand. She could feel the wind hit her hard as she watched the longer.

Samie : Male : Pup : Kalan

He bows to the alpha and sniffs around for kalan, finding her sent he playfully runs up to her and jumps on her. playfully tugging at her ear. He stood still hearing a howl, and he new what that howl meant, he ran under her hiding. "Can I go....into your den...?" He looks up at her.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 am

kate|fae|female|loner|tagged:Arya

She looks at Arya and looks past her seeing the male wolf “why are you defending him”she looks at her knowing she will not get pass her without a fight.she walks away from the female wolf and walking back to the waterfall.

shadow|male|hunter|tags:Arya

Shadow looks back seeing Arya defending him he has never went up against an loner but seeing Arya in a defense position he keeps dragging the deer back to the packs den what seems miles of but was a couple more feet he keeps dragging it the wounds bleeding from the bite he knew he could survive he hoped Arya would be alright he drops the deer in the packs den and knowing him one of the higher ranks would question him but he felt dizzy and collapses on the ground of the pack.he didn’t know what just happened.

kalan|female|delta|mate:open|tags:samie

Kalan looks at Samie “of course you can come into my den” hearing an howl she looks out of her den hoping the alphas would have heard it but the alphas were good at that they always checked on wolves she couldn’t see the wolf that collapsed on the ground of packs den but noticing him she looks at samie and wants to keep him safe,she lays down and looking at samie “you probably had a rough life without your parents but I’m not going to talk about that anymore” she looks at samie and sighs she never taken care of a pup before.she looks at him what do you want to do samie”
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:45 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Kate, Shadow
She looks up "He worth it, even if it means dying for him." she started to fallow where shadow went, keeping her ears up, She saw shadow laying on the ground "Shadow?" She nuzzles him licking his wood. "Come on shadow wake up!" She pushed her muzzle into his neck to push him. "Shadow come on." she looked up and tired to think "I need help," she looked around

Samie : Male : Pup : Tags Kalan

He walks over to her putting his head on her paws, laying down "Can we get something to eat." he looked at her and smiled wagging his tail. He was tired and ready to take a nap, he stood up running to get his stick and bring it back to Kalans den.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:03 am

shadow|male|hunter|tags:Arya

Shadow could barely move but being pass out he was a extremely good hunter but think how Arya was he couldn’t bare what happened to her is she dead he felt her muzzle on his neck but couldn’t do anything.he could die but something kalan was always a kind wolf helping out every but Arya was the same way how could he go down like this “he says a few words get help”but blood drips from the neck.

kalan|delta|mate:open|taggged:Arya,samie,shadow,

Kalan smiles sure “we can get something to eat”she gets up walks over seeing Arya she walks over but now seeing the shadow she knew something was up “Arya what happened”trying to stay cool she already knew a bite mark that aggressive was a rouge maybe a loner.”seeing Samie go get help from the alphas I never done something like this before trying” to heal a wolf was harder than ever she looks at Arya what wolf did this to shadow tell me I need two know this is a threat to the pack you do understand.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me