Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:10 am

(Accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:56 am

(You can if you want)

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She sighed flicking her tail and ears "Sorry to hear that, I don't know how hard is to find a not straight mare..." she spoke up silently "I could want to be your friend still if it's fine with you as I guess it's you who need to take the pain if...I get up with someone, but I guess that is not going to happen very much soon anyway" she said with a sight.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri, Lucille, Yamina
__🐴__
He gave a quick look at the Morri "Yes she is not avoiding you...just finding herself I guess" he said to him silently. He listened to Yin "Usually Crush turns to love and it may hurt you as well, more like emotional pain, and a onesided crush may break your ego, make you depressed if it happens too often..." he said to him. He shook his head as he walked over to his twin and the filly "Hello there stranger, who are you?" he asked Lucille "I am Yama, As I think she already told as you two are watching our way lot" he spoke up to them.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille
__🐴__
She nodded to the filly "Yups, we're twins, my mother said that we survived only because we were both pretty small in size, I guess we still are smaller than normal foals are..." she said. She shook her head "I don't know, but I feel like it's too soon...and I am afraid that I may hurt someone...I don't really know my own feelings, I don't know what I am supposed to feel...So if I have a crush on someone then how does it feel like?" she asked herself suddenly, then shook her head "I am sorry, I broke the mood now" she said with a sigh as she looked to colts coming their way.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow
__🐴__
She shook her head "I see, they choose who has foals with whom, but is that kind...eh disgusting...thing to happen and cruel in a way" she spoke up "Of course, humans don't understand our language so we can't really tell what do we want for them" she spoke up. She sighed "So are you happy on wild, or do you still sometimes miss the...barn?" she asked him.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He looked down at her as she spoke, flicking his ears a little bit "It's not the mother's instinct to abandon their foals, if something bad doesn't happen to the mother, there could not be adoptable foals..." he spoke up. He took silent for a moment, digging the ground on his hoof, flicking his tail rather nervously "...you like me a lot...well...that's confident...ah I kind of might like you too...you're very pretty...and nice" he spoke up, but didn't face the mare at all.

Sugarmane - loner mare - Spanish Mustang - 5 years - love interest is open - tags: Trojan, open
__🐴__
They stopped for a moment to eat some of the fresh grass there. The mare flicked her ears when the gelding got back with the little run they needed to do to get the extra energy down "You seem to be so happy, what did you find?" she asked the gelding who stopped in front of her "Oh Waterfall? Thats sound cool, show me the way" she said to him.

Trojan - loner gelding - Andalusian cross - 3 years - love interest is open - tags: Sugarmane, open
__🐴__
They were walking almost the whole yesterday, finding a place to sleep over the night and lots of fresh grass to eat. They felt rather excited and had lots of energy, so they took a run around the fields, toward the waterfall they could see in the distance, then ran back to their traveling companion "What did I find, huh, something cool, a waterfall" he responded to the mare. Shaking his head side to side "Yeah of course that place is something" he said to her.

Starburst - loner mare - Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross - 7 years - mother to Morri and Spitfire - love interest is Hallow - tags:
__🐴__
It was already a week after she left the humans, not finding any clues for her son or asking if they were still somewhere to be found. A day ago she was going to give up and turn back to the humans, but then she saw young horses who said that there was a very unoriginal herd somewhere nearby with stallions and young foals, which made her hope to look for this herd to see if her lost ones where there.

Spitfire - loner colt - Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross - 2 months - Starburst is mother, Morri is brother - love interest is likely Lucille - tags:
__🐴__
He was still young, and energetic, but still too weak to walk too long times. He felt bad to be on bother to his mother as they needed to rest from time to time. He didn't really get much sleep either as the nights were scary, he knew that his mother didn't sleep much either. Eventually, he didn't want to give up, his brother and father were there somewhere to be found.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:27 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Friesian || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Isa and Cerik and others ||

She watched as most horses had made their way over and she wanted to wait for the rest. Eventually Solaris stirred from his slumber and shook his head to wake up. The stallion pushed himself up to all fours and shook out his pelt before lifting his head to see what was going on. Seeing as he was asleep, he knew that he had to get up and see if things were okay. He noticed that Oriana and Cerik were on a hill and other horses were gathered.

He was curious about it and then noticed that he also had someone near him. The young stallion snorted softly before flicking his tail to get the flies. ”Have you been watching me sleep….” he asked, slightly curious about it. Meanwhile Anzar was focused on the conversation with the mare in front of him and would push the other stuff to the side. “We could or we could just have casual conversations. Never really talked to a mare before other than my mother.” he said.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:07 pm

[yay, new horses. Just one thing, Starburst can not be Morri's mom since his mom is a Miyako Japanese riding horse and a s I said she's still at the stable. She didn't want to escape there. I will let you leave her as Hallow's mate, though, since people usually breed a stallion to more than one mare. I've seen that before, so she definitely can be his mate and Spitfire can be his son.

Also: XD cool, I'll make him and another mare probably, just an older mare because for some reason I like older animals]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion twitched his ears and flared his nostrils a moment. He then shook his head back and forth a couple times. He flicked his tail back and forth gently. He noticed Solaris and Yang down there, and made an amused little sound. He said "Yang is guarding Solaris." Since they were waiting for the others to gather up anyway, might as well converse for a bit. He shook his head a couple more times. Usually, it would be a stallion guarding a mare, but he thought this was cute.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She nearly jumped when the stallion woke up just then. She quickly looked away, as he finally seemed to notice her. Before that, he'd been looking to the two on the hill. Speaking of, she wondered what was going to happen. Those two clearly had something to announce, so she looked there a moment. She then looked to Solaris, saying "I...wasn't really watching you...I was more like... guarding you, because you were trying to sleep."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed but nodded to the other. "I guess so...but mama told me it's not really the same thing. She said she used to have crushes and not act on them. It didn't really bother her, she said, didn't hurt her that she didn't end up with them. Then she met my dad and he...well, he's not here." He shook his head over this fact. He still didn't know if the stallion had died or went missing. He'd been at the barn with them, but...they had no idea what had happened to him. Yin blinked and shook his head. He quickly headed over to the fillies as well. "Hello there...my name is Yin," he said. He looked to Solaris and Yang, saying "That dark mare over there is my mama."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; maybe Lumina- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He flared his nostrils a moment, then shook his head. He stopped moving his ears and tail, and looked up. He watched the two on the hill, wondering what was going on.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt nodded quickly as he looked to the other colt. He nodded and said "Well...I'm glad to hear that," then looked towards the fillies. "She really seems to be getting friendly with the new filly. Guess we should introduce ourselves as well." He then followed after the other two. He stopped once they were there, and said "My name is Morri," to Lucille.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "That's kind of sad...is what I would say. If you don't mind that you've never talked to mares before,mot probably isn't sad." She lowered her head a moment, then lifted it. "Casual conversation works too, but we'd have to come up with something to talk about."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Cool. Oh, that sounds kind of sad...being really small...but if it helped you survive, it's good." She looked at the other filly. "You're both bigger than me, at least. My mama told me I'll probably be bigger than her as an adult. I'm nowhere near an adult yet." She then looked to the others as they were walking over. She quickly said "Yeah...I don't really know...I haven't had my first crush yet," then looked to the three colts again, and said "Hello."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made a small sound as she looked at the other mare. "Yeah...most of them seem to want a stallion and foals. Okay, I'm fine with that, we can definitely be friends. I...did you have a mate?" she asked the one year older mare. "You shouldn't give up on him, if so...Maybe he's still out there."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:16 pm

Name:
Tarro
Breed:
Arabian
Personality:
Kind, caring, loyal, intelligent, playful, ambitious, stubborn, hard headed, willful, doesn't always listen

History:
He was in a small bachelor herd and there were a few other young mares. Lumina joined this herd as well, at some point. He fell in love with her pretty quickly. They ended up as mates, and he was excited they'd have two foals. Then, a rival stallion showed up...He wanted the mares there, of course, and the leadership of the herd. The other mares went with this stallion, but Lumina escaped. Tarro is currently searching for her as well as their two foals, and will soon find them.
Description:
-height:
15 hh
-pelt color:
Black with white socks
-eye color:
Light brown
-mane/tail:
Black

Loner, then Herd member
Sexuality:
straight
Mate:
Lumina
Foal:
Yama and Yamina (twins)
Other:
XD hi
Hopefully I did him right

Name:
Marinn
Breed:
Kiger Mustang
Personality:
Silly, sweet, loving, lovable, friendly, playful, stubborn, hard headed, willful, wild, loud, headshy.

History:
Born twenty years ago, she lived in her family herd. She left there when she became three years of age. She went to follow this silver bay stallion she'd seen out in the lands beyond. She became his first mare, and helped him find others. She ended up having six foals with him over time. She is now twenty years of age, and has been wandering for six months to a year. She just recently discovered Oriana's herd. She was intrigued by the fact there were stallions not fighting, so she joined the herd.
Description:
-height:
16 hands
-pelt color:
Dun mare with brown eyes. That's all there is to her, dark hooves.
-eye color:
Brown
-mane/tail:
Brown/reddish-brown
Herd member
Sexuality:
Bi
Mate:
Nope
Foals:
Has had like six in her lifetime
Other:
Old girl
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:53 am

name;; Salem
    --
    age;; Three
    --
    gender;; Stallion
    --
    height;; 15.3hh
    --
    appearance;; appaloosa
    --
    personality;; Salem is very reserved and quiet, hes not one for conflict and will probably never be a true lead stallion because of said fact.
    --
    rank;; lone stallion
    --
    foals;; n/a
    --

name;; Honor
    --
    age;; 5
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15.3hh
    --
    appearance;; xxx
    --
    personality;; stubborn at first but very loyal
    --
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; n/a
    --
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:20 am

(Alright Starburst is not mother to Morri then and Tarro looks fine)

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She lightly rolled her eyes "Of course, I had, another way I could not have Yama and Yamina...I could just go with a stallion I don't know either, it's just disgusting even to think about" she spoke up to her. She shook her head "I could, but I don't really know where to look for him, it's already been so long time when we got separated that I don't know if he is even alive anymore, I hope he is through..." she sighed "I could maybe move forward, but I just can't..." she said to her flicking her tail.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri, Lucille, Yamina
__🐴__
He didn't really say anything when Yin spoke up about what his mother told him about the possible multiple crushes. He didn't know his father, he never got to meet him, and it was pretty sure his mother didn't have any crushes on the stallions in this group, instead, she felt rather lonely for some reason. He sighed "I don't really know my father either, but my mother told me that his name was Tarro and he was a nice stallion he could've liked us, but she never told us what truly happened to him and my is he not here with us now," he said, his eyes looking over to the ground for a moment.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille
__🐴__
She looked to the colts then back to Lucille "Well I am older than you are I think, I am 3 months now, and so is my brother, of course, Morri is..the oldest 4 months" she responded to her. She flicked her ears as she heard Yin mentioning his mother "Oh our mother is the white, black patched mare over there, talking with the brown mare" she said to her.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow
__🐴__
She shook her head "I see, they choose who has foals with whom, but is that kind...eh disgusting...thing to happen and cruel in a way" she spoke up "Of course, humans don't understand our language so we can't really tell what do we want for them" she spoke up. She sighed "So are you happy on wild, or do you still sometimes miss the...barn?" she asked him.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He looked down at her as she spoke, flicking his ears a little bit "It's not the mother's instinct to abandon their foals, if something bad doesn't happen to the mother, there could not be adoptable foals..." he spoke up. He took silent for a moment, digging the ground on his hoof, flicking his tail rather nervously "...you like me a lot...well...that's confident...ah I kind of might like you too...you're very pretty...and nice" he spoke up, but didn't face the mare at all.

Sugarmane - loner mare - Spanish Mustang - 5 years - love interest is open - tags: Trojan, open
__🐴__
She half runs after the gelding to the waterfall, enjoying the views as she drops down to take a small drink. Flicking her tail a little bit as she was sure she scented a fainting smell of other horses at the waterfall, they were not that old yet, maybe a few hours or maybe the horses were there last evening. She took a nod to the gelding's questions "Well more horses could mean more protection, we can't sleep out at night with one eye open for too long" she told the gelding.

Trojan - loner gelding - Andalusian cross - 3 years - love interest is open - tags: Sugarmane, open
__🐴__
They half run back to the waterfall they found a moment ago, taking their friend to see the place as well. They took a drink as well, very aware of the faint scent of other horses near the water, but kind of ignored them. Their eyes looked over to the mare now as she seemed to be interested in the fainting smell "Do you want to check it out?" they asked her. They shaked their head "I guess so..." they responded simply.

Starburst - loner mare - Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross - 7 years - mother to Spitfire - love interest is Hallow - tags:
__🐴__
She walked on top of a small hill, high enough to see far, but the trees made it impossible to see any horses anywhere, she did smell some of the scents of the way the kind mare was told about the group of horses. She got down the hill carefully stopping from time to time to look back for her foal, as she didn't want the young one to have any leg injuries to the uneven terrain they were walking. Her ears perked back when her foal suddenly started to run like crazy around "Spitfire, calm down, or you will get hurt" she spoke up to him.

Spitfire - loner colt - Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross - 2 months - Starburst is mother - love interest is likely Lucille - tags:
__🐴__
He looked at the views up to the hill when they got to it, his eyes looked at the trees rather excitedly as this was his first time to see such beautiful nature. He followed his mother carefully, but at the end of the hill when the ground got more even he burst into a run "Come on Mom, let's run a little bit?" he responded to her, kicking the air.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:46 am

XD cool
I'm assuming they'll be accepted anyway, but I should probably wait for Seeley to actually say it.
Dang it, I forgot to do Hallow's post...]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion twitched his ears and flared his nostrils a moment. He then shook his head back and forth a couple times. He flicked his tail back and forth gently. He noticed Solaris and Yang down there, and made an amused little sound. He said "Yang is guarding Solaris." Since they were waiting for the others to gather up anyway, might as well converse for a bit. He shook his head a couple more times. Usually, it would be a stallion guarding a mare, but he thought this was cute.

-Tarro goes here-

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "Yes, I'm sure, but something could happen to the mom. A foal could become an orphan because of a dumb bear...or a cougar or anything else." She shook her head some. She then looked at him and made a small sound. She nodded and said "I...do...wait, you...like me too, maybe?" she asked. She felt warm now, and put her ears back, but not in anger. She was feeling a bit shy and nervous now.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She nearly jumped when the stallion woke up just then. She quickly looked away, as he finally seemed to notice her. Before that, he'd been looking to the two on the hill. Speaking of, she wondered what was going to happen. Those two clearly had something to announce, so she looked there a moment. She then looked to Solaris, saying "I...wasn't really watching you...I was more like... guarding you, because you were trying to sleep."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed but nodded to the other. "I'm sorry to hear that...it's no fun wondering what could have happened. Wondering if they're okay or...not. I don't like to think that something bad happened to him. We had that fire at the barn we used to be in, though...It was really hot, and scary, and I hope the humans are okay. I don't think it got to their house, but still...They really liked us and were nice, so I worry they came out to find the barn all messed up and we were gone and maybe they got really upset."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion nodded to the younger she horse. He shook his head and said "I don't miss the barn, but I miss Morri's mom sometimes. I...had another mare there too, she had a son as well I believe. Well...he's my son, so I have two foals around the same age. I hope Spitfire and his mom are okay...They may have run from the barn as well."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He flared his nostrils a moment, then shook his head. He stopped moving his ears and tail, and looked up. He watched the two on the hill, wondering what was going on.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "My mom isn't here, she refused to leave the barn when we ran away...That's my dad over there, though, that one dark one." He nodded his head towards Hallow and Magnolia a moment.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "That's kind of sad...is what I would say. If you don't mind that you've never talked to mares before, that probably isn't sad." She lowered her head a moment, then lifted it. "Casual conversation works too, but we'd have to come up with something to talk about."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah, yeah, I'm only two months old. I ask my mom every so often about how old I am. It happens to be once a month, somehow. I somehow manage to ask everytime a whole month has passed, I mean." She then looked to the horses they all spoke of. She nodded and said "Your moms are really pretty." She nodded to Morri, and said "I'm sorry your mama wouldn't go with you...You're dad looks like a nice horse, though."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; likely to be Sugarmane but we'll have to see- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I suppose you're right about that...I wouldn't want to stay with some random stallion either. Sometimes I've heard they just up and leave the mares...Also, I guess wild horses fight over mares a lot." She shook her head over that fact. She then smiled at the foals, saying "They're getting along with the new filly pretty well." She then looked at the other mare. "If you want to have hope he's still out there, then you should have hope."

-Marinn goes here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:40 pm

(Everyone has been accepted so far)

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik, Isa and others ||

Oriana glanced at Solaris and the mare that was with him. She noticed that the mare was watching over him and she couldn’t help but chuckle at it and thinking how sweet it was. Oriana snorted softly and leaned lightly into Cerik, feeling the warmth from the other horse. The mare saw some of the other horses gather around and get a bit antsy. She cleared her throat and lifted her head. ”Everyone….I have an announcement to make. I would like to introduce you to the new lead stallion, Cerik. I hope you all will show him the same respect as you do for me. He is my mate and will help me with leading this herd.” she said and all the horses nickered in agreement and bowed to show respect.

Anzar heard the commotion and heard the lead mare announce that there was now a lead stallion. Had she been leading this herd without one for a long time? There were many questions he wanted to ask her but he thought better of it and pushed those thoughts away. He turned his attention back to the mare before him and took a moment to process what she said. “Hmm well it’s a bit sad but it didn’t really bother me that much. The only mare I really ever spoke to briefly was my mother but sadly I was taken away from her and I don’t know what happened to her after that.” he explained.

Solaris listened to what the mare said and raised an eyebrow slightly at her comment. “Well I don’t mind that at all. I do appreciate it though. And it looks like we are spotted, at least I think so.” he said and glanced over to see that both Cerik and Oriana had looked over at them. The young stallion chuckled at that and shook his head before looking back at Yang and then also heard the lead mare announce who the lead stallion was.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:33 pm

[ :mrgreen: :thumbup: ]

The blue eyed stallion made a happy little sound as he watched those two. He then looked to his mate, and smiled at her. He nuzzled her a bit, nibbling at her mane then pulling back. He groomed her a bit, as she made the announcement to the others. When he heard Marinn, he laughed a bit. "Our old girl is congratulating us," he said. He didn't feel weird calling her their old girl, though usually that's what someone would say of their mate. Marinn was much like a grandmother figure to the herd. She was the oldest one there. Still, she followed Oriana with great respect. He wouldn't be surprised if Oriana respected her, though. Marinn had years of wisdom now, after all.

Tarro- stallion- 5 years- Arabian- 15 hands high black with white socks, light brown eyes- loner, then Herd member- straight- mate: Lumina- foals: Yama and Yamina though will honestly want more in the future- Tags: open for now

The kind and caring but willful male that didn't always listen looked around. His sides heaved, as he'd just been running. He stopped now at a water source. He let his breathing calm from the run, then stepped up to the stream there. He lowered his muzzle to drink, before he'd continue on. His light brown eyes scanned his surroundings once he lifted his head again. He flared his nostrils, searching for scents. He still remembered the scent of Lumina, and as he walked, trying to find her, he hoped she was okay.

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "Yes, I'm sure, but something could happen to the mom. A foal could become an orphan because of a dumb bear...or a cougar or anything else." She shook her head some. She then looked at him and made a small sound. She nodded and said "I...do...wait, you...like me too, maybe?" she asked. She felt warm now, and put her ears back, but not in anger. She was feeling a bit shy and nervous now.

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She listened as Oriana made her announcement. She made a delighted little sound, saying "Finally...Every horse could tell he liked her, I'm not sure if there were many signs from her of liking him. Um...did you know they liked each other?" she asked Solaris. She was just checking, as she'd noticed it more from Cerik, herself. Solaris was like Oriana's best friend, though. She then took a deep breath, saying "Solaris, I...really like you...a lot."

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed but nodded to the other. "I'm sorry to hear that...it's no fun wondering what could have happened. Wondering if they're okay or...not. I don't like to think that something bad happened to him. We had that fire at the barn we used to be in, though...It was really hot, and scary, and I hope the humans are okay. I don't think it got to their house, but still...They really liked us and were nice, so I worry they came out to find the barn all messed up and we were gone and maybe they got really upset."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate: Starburst most likely- Samhain, Morri, Spitfire- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion nodded to the younger she horse. He shook his head and said "I don't miss the barn, but I miss Morri's mom sometimes. I...had another mare there too, she had a son as well I believe. Well...he's my son, so I have two foals around the same age. I hope Spitfire and his mom are okay...They may have run from the barn as well."

The brown eyed young male flicked his tail as he listened. The leader of the herd made an announcement, that Cerik was her mate. He was the lead stallion now, and they must all respect that. Samhain had just joined this herd, so of course he'd respect that. He nickered to say so, then shook his head. He glanced around at the others, now. He flared his nostrils a moment, taking in the scents of grass and horses. Shaking his head again, he looked to his mom and Anzar.

The colt flicked his tail and twitched his ears. "My mom isn't here, she refused to leave the barn when we ran away...That's my dad over there, though, that one dark one." He nodded his head towards Hallow and Magnolia a moment.

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Yeah, then that's fine, it doesn't bother you. I'm sorry you got taken away from her," she said. She figured he would have been upset at the time it had happened. He was an adult now, though. He'd probably gotten over it by now, but she could still tell him she was sorry. Not that it was her fault he'd been taken from his mother. She then perked her ears and looked up. "Huh...so those two are together, mates then, I guess."

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah, yeah, I'm only two months old. I ask my mom every so often about how old I am. It happens to be once a month, somehow. I somehow manage to ask everytime a whole month has passed, I mean." She then looked to the horses they all spoke of. She nodded and said "Your moms are really pretty." She nodded to Morri, and said "I'm sorry your mama wouldn't go with you...You're dad looks like a nice horse, though."

The mare nodded at the other mare. "I suppose you're right about that...I wouldn't want to stay with some random stallion either. Sometimes I've heard they just up and leave the mares...Also, I guess wild horses fight over mares a lot." She shook her head over that fact. She then smiled at the foals, saying "They're getting along with the new filly pretty well." She then looked at the other mare. "If you want to have hope he's still out there, then you should have hope."

Marinn- mare- 20 years- Kiger mustang- 16 hands high dun with dark hooves and brown eyes- herd member- bi- mate: open but I doubt it since she's so old now- foals: has had like six in her lifetime- Tags: herd

The silly and sweet but stubborn and hard headed dun mare flicked her tail. Her ears perked as she listened to their leader. Truly, this wasn't a traditional herd. They had a mare for a leader, and many stallions could join and would usually only have one mate. Still, Marinn quite liked it here. She was happy Oriana had found some horse to love. She squealed loudly in her joy, as she looked up the hill at them. "Congratulations!" she called out to them, probably the first to do so.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me