🐺Legend pack 🐺 V.3 (Please Lock)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Pack Recap/Notifications/Helpers/OpenRanks/Co-Owners/Owners

Five/Wolf -Owners
50%
WholeGrain-Co-Owner
No votes
Notifications - OTHER ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED, V.S THREE WILL BE STARTING, MAYBE ANOTHER PACK
17%
Pack Recap- JIGSAW WAS HURT BY A BEAR AS HER PROTECTED THE PACK FROM IT, IT HURT KEILEA AS WELL, STELL PAST AWAY AFTER BEING KILLED BY HEARTLESS THE ROUGE
No votes
Helpers - COULD USE A FEW HELPERS, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: 🐺Legend pack 🐺 V.3 (NEW Pack OPEN )

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:45 pm

be on in a few I am so sotty got really sick but a lot better know))
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:09 am

Mika - Alpha Fea Legend - Mate/Crush Jigsaw
She Walks to the border watching Kilala running around under her and around her for a kitten she could run without losing engery. She new it would be good to get at lest one of them out side to play she new the littler one would stay with Her daughter. Butch tagged alone playfully running up to the border

Kiala Goddess- Female - Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Open
She Moved her tail to the side keeping it low as she saw the deer start moving, she ran after it, running deeper in the woods. She was not paying ation to anything exepect the deer, she was not caring at the moment she was happy.

Tenor - Male Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Open
Open

Asta - Healer OutCast - Mate/Crush Open
"Lets go, pretty sure no one can get hurt for a few," She teased as she stands up walking to the woods, as she kept looking baxk to see if she was fallowing.

Midnight - Female C-Scout OutCast - Mate/Crush Open
She Nodded back, "How are things going?" She looks up at her still a bit tired but was glad to see her. She smiles at her listecning to the birds chirp

Keilea - Scout Female Legend - Mate/Crush Silver
She stood Slowly looking at her mother and father, as she yawed, "Can they stay with me muma and dad please." She looks at the kittens

Raven - Female Healer Legend - Mate/Crush Open
"We are going to the healers water fall." She set her down licking her head "That way I can show you where to find some of the herbs that don't really grow anywhere else."

Azoro - Beta Gamma Male - Mate/Crush: River
"Becareful" He went down to the river looking up to see if anyone was near. As he sat down, looking up.

Athena - Female Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Shadow
She was worried about him "Try to leave it be, if he changes Jigsaw Or mika will step in." She licks him as she stood up, and walks near the dens opening "Try to be calm, your daughter almost died on us."

Storm - Male Hunter Legend - Mate/crush Open
He looks up at her, "Come on lets who can catch the most Rabits." He teased her as he looks around for a rabit hole in the ground. He could feel the seasons coming to change.

Naya - Female Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Open
"its very good pretty safe, and easy going, we always have food for everyone and we try at lest to be there for everyone. " She smiles at her "I am pretty sure if you wanted you could come join us or even just see what its like."

Arya – Female – Scout Legend – Mate None
open
Mihara – Female – Elder Legend – Mate Dead
Open

Cinder – Male – Lead Hunter Legend– Mate None
He walks around the packs den sitting down, Looking up at the sky. as he settled down. He kept to himself as he slowly layed down

Blaze – Male – Scout Legend – Mate L -
Open
Max – Male – Subordinates Legend- Mate None
Open
Avery – Male – Scout Legend– Mate None
Open
Butch – Male – Alphsa pup Legend(Scout) – Mate/Crush None
Open
Sam - Male - Scout Legend - Mate/Crush Open
Open
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Heartless:. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

Silver
She giggled at her lover "are u okay?" As she licks her chest looking at her. "I missed you"

Heartless
She walks around in the forest growling to herself. Dhe wanted her last child gone and her sisters as well. She was mad.
Only hear for rome play dont need or want any pets DONT SEND ANY
.:Heartless:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:17 am

Mika - Alpha Fea Legend - Mate/Crush Jigsaw
She Walks to the border watching Kilala running around under her and around her for a kitten she could run without losing engery. She new it would be good to get at lest one of them out side to play she new the littler one would stay with Her daughter. Butch tagged alone playfully running up to the border

Kiala Goddess- Female - Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Open
She Moved her tail to the side keeping it low as she saw the deer start moving, she ran after it, running deeper in the woods. She was not paying ation to anything exepect the deer, she was not caring at the moment she was happy.

Tenor - Male Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Open
Open

Asta - Healer OutCast - Mate/Crush Open
"Lets go, pretty sure no one can get hurt for a few," She teased as she stands up walking to the woods, as she kept looking baxk to see if she was fallowing.

Midnight - Female C-Scout OutCast - Mate/Crush Open
She Nodded back, "How are things going?" She looks up at her still a bit tired but was glad to see her. She smiles at her listecning to the birds chirp

Keilea - Scout Female Legend - Mate/Crush Silver
She giggles at silver "Am okay." She licks her back, "Come lets take a walk." She got up slowly looking at silver, she was happy that she was there. She hit her with her tail teasing her.

Raven - Female Healer Legend - Mate/Crush Open
"We are going to the healers water fall." She set her down licking her head "That way I can show you where to find some of the herbs that don't really grow anywhere else."

Azoro - Beta Gamma Male - Mate/Crush: River
"Becareful" He went down to the river looking up to see if anyone was near. As he sat down, looking up.

Athena - Female Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Shadow
She was worried about him "Try to leave it be, if he changes Jigsaw Or mika will step in." She licks him as she stood up, and walks near the dens opening "Try to be calm, your daughter almost died on us."

Storm - Male Hunter Legend - Mate/crush Open
He looks up at her, "Come on lets who can catch the most Rabits." He teased her as he looks around for a rabit hole in the ground. He could feel the seasons coming to change.

Naya - Female Hunter Legend - Mate/Crush Open
"its very good pretty safe, and easy going, we always have food for everyone and we try at lest to be there for everyone. " She smiles at her "I am pretty sure if you wanted you could come join us or even just see what its like."

Arya – Female – Scout Legend – Mate None
open
Mihara – Female – Elder Legend – Mate Dead
Open

Cinder – Male – Lead Hunter Legend– Mate None
He walks around the packs den sitting down, Looking up at the sky. as he settled down. He kept to himself as he slowly layed down

Blaze – Male – Scout Legend – Mate L -
Open
Max – Male – Subordinates Legend- Mate None
Open
Avery – Male – Scout Legend– Mate None
Open
Butch – Male – Alphsa pup Legend(Scout) – Mate/Crush None
Open
Sam - Male - Scout Legend - Mate/Crush Open
Open
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:23 am

[quote="Craboom-047"]
Rovel

Rovel-Delco/legend scout/crush: open/tags: Nova
Rovel gave a nod and replied, β€œWell you better be, I am not sure the other wolves would think too highly of me due to that situation.”

Yirre

Yirre-Rhett/legend delta/crush: Storm, open/tags: Storm
The female delta gave a slightly smug looking grin after a few seconds once he had spoke before pressing her nose to the ground as to detect any scents of nearby prey. Yirre then looked up for a moment to nod at Storm before looking back down. She hadn’t smelled anything besides a few voles caused her to huff a bit and quickly find a new area.

Ivus

Ivus-Uran/outcast beta/crush: open/tags: War
Ivus gave a kind nod to his old friend and started off towards the woods. Before starting to scamper off he looked back at the alpha for a second, he then leaped through a small patch of bushes and started heading off towards the borders, keeping his ears and nose ready to sniff out anything that he could.

Yasmine

Yespin-Arva/outcast delta gamma/crush: open (will choose several)/tags: open
~currently watching over the pack, will tag soon~

Erriac

Erriac-Larch/outcast subordinate/crush: open/tags: Midnight
Erriac gave a fairly friendly look to the other female before replying, β€œI have been better but for now I am fine. How have you been?”
She blinked a couple times and sniffled, she could tell the flowers were smelling super strong.

Hythen

Hythen-Caryven/Outcast upsilon/crush: Kahlua/tags: Kahlua
Hythen gave her a nod as he listened to her reply, he found himself looking around at the setting of the pack while she spoke. He zoned out for a few seconds as she asked him a question, he shook himself a bit before replying, β€œWell I find it is best to not complain, especially on days like these, it makes your life much more negative. As for me I haven’t exactly been up to much, there isn’t as much for a low rank like me to do around this time. As a matter of fact your company has brightened my day, but enough about me. Is there anything new with you?”

(@JuniperRoss, I can send him to patrol a little later
these guys down here are all open
Quelii (legend pack subordinate)
Lewry (legend pack hunter)
Baronne (legend pack scout)
Ivus (outcast beta)
Yespin (outcast gamma)
Cyvius (outcast scout) )
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuniperRoss » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:42 am

Nova
Tags: Rovel
Mood: Amused

Nova nodded. "They probably wouldn't. But don't worry. It'll be our little secret."
@Craboom I can make her head out if you want?)

Scarlett
Tags: Asta
Mood: Hungry

She hurried after Asta, covertly looking back at War, the Outcast Alpha, as she left. She had a huge crush, though she was a bit to stubborn to admit it just yet. "What kind of food do you have in mind?" she asked her friend, her mind focusing on the hunt ahead of them.
JuniperRoss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:36 am

War
Now alone, the large alpha male lie down and swished his tail a bit, letting his eyes scan the area.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:21 pm

(Ah, im not sure what to write because the player I was talking to disappeared somewhere XD
I’m sorry if I’m not posting, I do read everything though
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 am

that's okay love u can post to me am on for a while))
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me