Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 am

kalan|delta|female|tagged:Arya

Kalan looks at the water seeing a fish swimming bye “I’m doing alright just don’t know what to do but have you seen shadow lately” she looks at the fish “what to know a trick at hunting fish you have to strike faster than they swim because then you don’t get the fish”she looks at her and smiles while looking at her she saw something from her pass she looked similar as her mother.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 am

Arya
"I haven't seen him if you see him we can try finding a deer to bring back," she looked at her "Thank you for the trick, I most likely will fall in again, have been well?" she looked at her and smiled, she was happy to be talking to Kalan, while she was waiting for the fish to sit still for a second.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:05 am

shadow|hunter|male|tagged|kalan,Arya

Shadow looks at kalan he walks over slowly and looking down “hello Arya and kalan how can I help u”he gulps seeing the delta kalan she was scary to him but Arya wasn’t that scary he liked hunting but seeing a higher rank than him was scary to him “let me guess Arya want to go hunting”

kalan|delta|female|tagged:Arya,shadow,open

She see shadow walking up slowly “well look who showed up and you don’t have to be scared of me I’m not mean at all”kalan looks at Arya “I’m heading back you have your partner to hunt so yeah you give him the plans what you are doing today”she walks back to the pack trying not to be stoped bye the alphas or betas she glanced at the pack.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:34 am

Arya
"When don't I like to go hunting, that's why I am the ran I am." She teased him. "You up for finding some deer?" She looks at him and stands up smiling. "Or do I have to push you in with the fish?" She walks over to him, keeping her ears up for anything that goes by them, or near them.

Samie
he finds a stick in the woods trying to pull it to camp, playfully tugging and growling at it. He keeps looking up scared some wolf would come at him. He is small for his age, he starts chewing on he stick putting his paws on it, he brakes it off fall over, he gets back up and grabs the stick and runs around with it.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 am

shadow|hunter|male|tagged:Arya

Shadow usually hates being teased but bye a female he’s usually used to it he looks up at Arya “I can find deer alot faster than u pretty girl”he looks up sniffing the air he runs forward “catch up if you can” he looks at the boundaries from the packs land to the other side.he looks forward knowing his sense it made him take a wrong turn he walks back and seeing a herd of deer on the other side he waits for Arya.

kalan|female|delta|tagged:samie

Kalan feel something hitting her feet she looks around seeing what hit her a pup with a stick in his mouth she chuckles a little following the pup making sure it wasn’t going to get hurt “hello pup”kalan smiles at the pup and keep following the pup.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 am

Arya
She runs threw the trees jumping over a fallen on, looking up to see shadow and sees the herd of deer. She stands next to him being careful not to make much of a sound. "What's the game plan if you can handle it?" she smiled, she looks at them trying to find the weak one in back or at lest near the fount to take down.

Samie
He wagged his tail, "Hi kalan." he plays with the stick some more dropping it on the ground. Looking up at kalan "Do you want to play with me?" He smiles feeling the wind hit his fur, he looks around for the stick again, keeping his tail wagging playfully.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✿] Alpha Ayame || [♥] Raine

Postby recherché. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♥ R A I N E ♥
x Rank Healer's apprentice. xx Age 3 years. xxCrush Conan.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Conan.
        "You're such a flirt. Has anybody ever told you that or did you already know?" She spoke with amusement, shaking her head as she stood herself up to follow after him. "If anything comes running at you, i'm turning the other way and sprinting. I didn't sign up for danger y'know." Raine half-smiled as she caught up, walking next to him but still letting him have the lead. She didn't know what it was that made him more attractive to her now, his sense of humor or the fact that he teases and plays along? Maybe because he's ready for whatever gets thrown at him? She really didn't know and it was a conflict in her mind as they walked.

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Crow; Open.
        "Our numbers are lower than they should be, so those pups better come soon." Ayame spoke as a small sigh escaped, knowing full well that they needed all the help that they could help. Although the pups wouldn't be put in danger, they definitely had to survive so they could help in the future. Of course the pups start training as a young age, but it's far easier than what the adults go through. Pups of their own were definitely out of the question since they couldn't afford not having her in battle while their numbers weren't as good as they usually were.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:57 am

shadow|male|hunter|tagged:Arya

Shadow looks at Arya “I know not to make noise but this the boundaries of our land but I’m not going home until we get something for our pack”shadow locates the weak deer he looks at arya “here’s the plane I’ll separate the weakened deer from the rest of the pack u will strike the legs making it slower athen I’ll help u” shadow starts to run after the herd separating the pack.

kalan|delta|female|tagged:samie,open

Kalan looks at the pup and sighs”why not just for a little bit till the alphas and betas come back alright”she looks around and sniffs the air making sure no intruders come across the boundaries she looks at him and smiles “alright let’s play”while walking back to the pack with Samie while playing with him,and looking at the pack some wolves came backed she gulp hoping not alphas or betas we’re there.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:04 am

Mika : Female : Hunter :

"Sounds good to me if you can keep up." she giggles at shadow, getting ready for him to start to take down the weak one, she looks at him to make sure he is up for it. She waits for him to start, watching the deer form, around. she new they had to bring something back for everyone.

Samie : Male : Pup

He tags kalan "You it," he smiles and starts to run, tripping over his paws running into Ayame, he stopped in his paws, seeing Kalan and hides behind her "Am....Am Sorry I didn't meant to run into you" He went under Kalan hiding away, looking up at Ayame.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:13 am

shadow|hunter|male|tags:Arya

Shadow runs after them and starts to sperate the weekend deer from the stronger ones he looks at her and gives a nod.he keeps pushing the deer away.

kalan|female|delta|samie,ayame

She looks at her alpha and notices the pup hiding behind her she gulps “hello ayame”being nervous she could feel herself weaking see the alpha but she looks at the pup “you don’t have to be scared samie she’s the alpha I feel the same way she’s nice you can come out ok” she gives eye contact to the alpha.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me