Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:41 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Friesian || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik ||

The mare smiled softly at him and nodded her head. ”Of course Cerik…..I would like to. And I know, but I had to ask to make sure though because it is a lot to ask of someone.” she explained to him and pressed her nose into his mane and closed her eyes. The Arabian stallion was taken aback by how straightforward she was and it caused him to take a step back. Anzar glanced at the mare carefully and flicked his ears slightly. “Well that was a bit straight to the point. Like you said, we just met. So I have to get to know you better first and then go from there.” he told her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:07 pm

[ah, sorry.
He had another mare at the stable, but she wouldn't be in the wild. She's Morri's mother. But I want to have Hallow crush on Lumina, since she's already here and she's really pretty, and Myna is going to have no chance with her anyway.

If you wanted to make a mare with a colt, or even maybe a stallion that stayed with his colt, that would make me happy since Lucille could crush on the colt. And if you make a stallion instead of a mare, then maybe Myna could crush on that stallion, but you don't have to make a stallion; it could be a mare.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion nodded at the mare once more. "It's okay, it's okay, it's fine that you wanted to check and make sure. Some stallions might not have actually been ready to lead. I know I'll be fine, though, because my mother told me I have leader qualities. Also...I have you by my side. Your still leader as well, of this herd, of course. It's not like I'd be doing everything all on my own. Thank you for considering my feelings," he then said, with a happy little sound, and he nuzzled her a bit.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Wait, was it one foal in your dream or three, like triplets? Triplets isn't really possible...I don't think, but if you've been with more than one mare you'd have more than one foal." She then made a small sound. "Do you...want to find them? Do you...ever want to have more foals?" she asked. She felt like she'd already asked him once if he wanted to have foals.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She flared her nostrils a moment, then looked to where Solaris was. She sighed a bit as she looked at the stallion. She then shook her head, trotting over to him. She didn't want to bother him, but she wanted to...watch over him or such. He was sleeping, after all, and Anzar didn't seem to be keeping watch. He was grazing, and it seemed Cerik and Oriana were going somewhere. Thus, she would watch over the stallion.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He said "I do think it has something to do with your sister. Hey, um...I think I like some horse too...I don't know if I should tell them though...." he said, not letting on that it was Yama. For all he knew, Yama probably liked girls. He shook his head a couple times.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion looked to the filly/mare. He could call her a filly if he wanted, but likely wouldn't do so to her face. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. She was the same age as Samhain, he was pretty sure of that. "Oh, that's my son, well mine and Lilith over there. His name is Samhain, he's been...gelded, that's what the humans call it. I also think he might have liked boys even before that, anyway. The filly...I didn't know, she seems to be Lilith's new foal from some other stallion."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He let his eyes look around at the others a moment. He took them all in, learning what they all looked like. He then shook his head, deciding he could graze and lowering his head.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt watched the filly again, well both of the fillies now. He then shook his head, and looked to the other colts again. He'd seen the way Yin looked at Yama sometimes, so he could kind of guess. Not saying anything, he said "It's up to you...but maybe you should let them know. Of course, they may reject you...That would freaky hurt, but also at least you'd have told them. Yama...yes, it's because of your sister. I feel like she's avoiding me now..." he muttered.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Yeah, I figured it might be too soon...I wasn't straightforward enough with Hallow, though. He's...my first mate, the dark stallion over there. I almost didn't end up with him because I was too nervous, but he luckily figured it out. Then the humans took my son too young...I was straightforward about how I didn't like that. Hallow didn't seem worried at all...and I think he got annoyed with me. I ended up not being straightforward with Lucille's dad either. We did...have Lucille, but he disappeared. I don't know if he was attacked, or straight out left us. So I'm either too straightforward or not enough, it seems. I would definitely like to get to know you, though."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly nodded to her. "Yami...na," she said, seeming to have to break it up to pronounce it. "Could...may I call you...Mina?" she asked, thinking for a moment on a nickname. If not, she'd just have to learn to pronounce the name."yeah, I think mama wants to stay here. She seems to like that new stallion over there, too."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made a small sound as she looked at the other mare. "No, I...well, looking after them once in awhile could be nice. If you ever wanted to be able to go off and do stuff. You have Yang around to help you, though." Shaking her head, she put her ears back a moment. "I...really really like you...like as more than friends...but you probably like stallions. I'm sorry if I seemed creepy or weird. I was just shy and nervous to talk to you," she said to her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:33 pm

(Lumina is going to be a little bit hard to charm as she is still waiting/ hoping for her former mate Tarro to appear, she is kind of afraid to move forward...not wanting to be a cheater if he does return...And sorry for Yama being kind of rude to the crushes thing as he is still a baby, and doesn't really understand/is not interested in the crushes and so on yet.)

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She looked up to her silently, yes she had a little bit of knowed that too, she had figured it out a little bit but never really got it up except now when she spoke up. She felt rather sad for a moment "Sorry, Myna, You're a great mare and I would love to be friends with you, but I am afraid I can't give you the one you want..." she said to her silently "I am sorry" she called out for her.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yin, Morri
__🐴__
His eyes got rather dark and annoyed, he was a foal, he could act like a foal, so why did they want this adult love drama now when they were not even adults, He didn't get that. He shook his head side to side rashly, feeling like he was the only one unmatured to this group now, he was not interested in crushes, maybe when he was more adult he could think about those things, but he was still a foal "Love huh, crushes...yeah like that the only thing we live for" he murmured out of his breath "She is not avoiding you, Morri, she is confused and don't really know how to act on that, everyone could be the same...we're foal, we're not supposed to be looking for love, why could we even had to? We're foaled only a year or two and we had the whole life to look for our soulmate..." he spoke up to them annoyed "Seriously, this is not even fun anymore, Can't we just enjoy this time to roam around, without any adult drama?" he spoke up shaking his head "I will go to play with the fillies if you are too adult to be a foal anymore" he said and started to move toward his twin sister and stranger filly.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Lucille
__🐴__
She shook her head at the thought "Mina?!" she repeated the name "Nobody ever really got me a nickname, so I guess that's fine, maybe it may help you to remember my name instead of my twin brother, his name is Yama..." she spoke up. She flicked her tail "Like...what do you think about crushes...how can someone just fall for another a first glance, without even knowing the other...it's weird" she asked suddenly. She then shook her head "Anyway, Do you want me to introduce you to the other foals there? There is no mean or anything, so no need to worry" she mentioned.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Hallow, Samhain, Lilith, Luci (in a way)
__🐴__
She lightly rolled her eyes "Of course he is being gelded by the humans, starting when stallions started to geld themselves..." she murmured out of her breath then shook her head "Sorry, play that you didn't hear anything..." she said embarrassed. She flicked her ears wondering this he said that the gelding liked boys for a reason, she shook her head "Does that bother you that your mate cheated on you with someone else? Or are you more like a lone stallion on heart, who don't care about being band leader?" she asked him. She didn't want to say it up loud, but the stallion seemed a little bit of a player in her mind.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He shook his head "I am six years old now, I've had a very rascal adolescence, I meet mares, maybe my large size charmed them and I kind of enjoyed the attention I got for it...but I was stupid too...a coward...even my size was not much use to the furious band stallions...So I never really looked back to those mares and their possible foals...I didn't care, but now I know how stupid I was...I could've turned back then..." he spoke to her with a sigh. He flicked his tail "I could want to find or meet them, but I guess it's not that easy I've traveled a lot before coming here..." he said "I could mind having a foal or two again, maybe I could be a father to them, even if I could not be a father for my past foals" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:57 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Friesian || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik ||

She huffed lightly at his words and chuckled before lifting her head to see Isa not that far from them. She called to her and the young filly trotted over. Oriana touched noses with her and then turned her body slightly to face her. Before she could even get the words out, Isa already knew. ”I know what you are going to say mother. I can see it and I feel it. Congratulations.” she said and then glanced at Cerik and bowed to show her respect to the stallion. Oriana smiled softly at her daughter and she was glad that the young filly was respectful to others.

“I’ve never really had a mate before. No one really caught my attention at least. Plus I was more focused on getting into a safe space like a herd before I thought about starting my own little family. I would love to get to know you better for sure. And we can revisit that conversation when the time is right.” he spoke with a small nod of his head. He then turned his head to see something moving to the left of him and he saw that it was the lead mare’s daughter was heading towards somewhere and it had him curious about it but he didn’t want to bother since the last time he tried that, he nearly got chewed out by Oriana. Didn’t want to go through that again.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:52 pm

[lol, it's fine, but even Yamina is talking about crushes now.
Maybe I could play Tarro for you? If you want him to come back for her.

I want someone to make a gelding for Samhain to crush on...
I don't know if either of you would want to, though.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion nodded at the filly once they approached her, and she spoke. He let a small chuckle slip loose. "It's amazing how much you already know, or can tell. I'm glad your mom has a daughter like you," he said to Isa. He then said "You're my daughter now too, well...step daughter, I guess. I'm very happy and proud to be able to say that." He then looked around a moment. "Now we just need to tell the rest of the herd...but I don't think there will be any problems or fuss."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he spoke. She said "Well, it is definitely nice to have attention. Yang's dad gave me that, but then...the fire at the barn..." She shook her head a couple times, and sighed. "Anyway...I...think I might like you, a lot. I also kind of want more foals, although taking in an orphaned one would be fine too. Not that I think there's ever really that many orphaned foals. It could happen to one or two foals, though."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd, Solaris

The brown eyed mare flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She flared her nostrils a moment, then looked to where Solaris was. She sighed a bit as she looked at the stallion. She then shook her head, trotting over to him. She didn't want to bother him, but she wanted to...watch over him or such. He was sleeping, after all, and Anzar didn't seem to be keeping watch. He was grazing, and it seemed Cerik and Oriana were going somewhere. Thus, she would watch over the stallion.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama and Morri)

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He put his ears back, and flicked his tail back and forth quick. "Having a crush isn't an adult thing only...or we wouldn't be able to have them. Besides, you can get over a crush. Love is something else entirely, I'm pretty sure." He glanced in the direction of Lumina and Myna a moment. He was pretty sure Myna had a crush on Lumina, but wasn't really in love with her. She'd probably be able to get over it. He didn't get the feeling Lumina even liked mares. He shook his head, turning back to Morri and Yin. "I'm playing too..." he huffed at the other colt. He quickly hurried towards the fillies, but paused as he thought he heard them talking about crushes.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; maybe Lumina- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion looked to the filly/mare. He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then chuckled a bit. "Oh, we didn't come from a wild herd, we came from the human place. They had us all in a thing called a barn. There is no stallion in charge at a barn, it's the humans that are in charge. They can also have us have babies with whatever mare they want...or vice versa. I still love Lilith, but not as a mate. I told her I was sorry for upsetting her by acting nonchalant about Sam being taken away."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He let his eyes look around at the others a moment. He took them all in, learning what they all looked like. He then shook his head, deciding he could graze and lowering his head.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd (Yama and Yin)

The colt made a small sound as he looked at the two colts. He watched as Yin put his ears back, and he shook his head at Yin. He watched the other colt look towards Lumina and Myna a moment. This was after saying crushes and love were two different things. He shook his head, looking towards Yama. "Whatever you say...I'll believe you that she isn't avoiding me." He then looked towards the fillies again. He watched the two head over and he hesitated, but then followed as well.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Unless...you don't mind that you never had a mate. In which case, that's fine too, if it doesn't bother you. It's probably better than being upset by them, and having to deal with stuff like that." She meant because of what Hallow had done. Also because Lucille's dad had up and vanished one day or night. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, that would be nice. We can definitely come back to the conversation later on."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly nodded to her. "Then...Mina it is," and looked towards the colts a moment. "He looks pretty similar to you, are you two twins?" she asked. She'd heard twins usually couldn't survive...or the mother wouldn't. Her mother didn't sugarcoat things, despite her age. Also, they'd passed by other horses. Some of those horses had talked of a friend of theirs, that had had twins. "Crushes? I mean, I don't mind it. It's not like love, or whatever adults think they have. I think crushes and love are considered two different things. Since, even if you have a crush, you can get over it. If you fall in love and they leave you...or are mean or anything, that's hard to get over. Oh, yeah, you can introduce me." She said this in a happy tone.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; open for a mare or stallion- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made a small sound as she looked at the other mare. "Yeah, I figured, since I...don't meet many horses that aren't straight. Thank you for being honest with me. We...could still be friends, yeah, if you want to and if that wouldn't be awkward."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:05 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik and Isa ||

”Well I made sure to teach her everything she needs to know. And I hope she will continue to surprise me as time goes on. And I know she will make a wonderful leader herself when it comes time.” she said. Isa listened to her mother and then to what Cerik was saying. She listened to the stallion carefully and then spoke. “And I am glad to have a mother like her raise me and teach me everything I know. And I would assume you would call me daughter since after all I don’t know who my real father was and you’ve been more of a father to me anyway.” she told him.

And it was true. Cerik was more of a father to her. When Oriana found her, she was all alone. There was no one around. And so Oriana took her in and raised her on her own, and then eventually Cerik joined the herd and he was the first stallion she had ever seen. He was all she had ever known. And now at almost 3 years old, she was proud to call him as her father. “I’m sure everyone in the herd will be okay with it.” Oriana told him.

Anzar listened to what the mare had said and lowered his head to rub it against his leg before looking back up at her. Soft brown eyes looked at her, and he nodded his head in agreement. “I really don’t mind at all that I never had one. One day, I’ll be grateful for when I do have a mate. Until then I’m okay without one.” he said, and he knew that it was a bit odd for a stallion to do but for him, he was different from the other stallions that he had come across.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:04 pm

[lol, it's fine, but even Yamina is talking about crushes now.
Maybe I could play Tarro for you? If you want him to come back for her.

I want someone to make a gelding for Samhain to crush on...
I don't know if either of you would want to, though.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion nodded at the mare, as he looked to her. "I'm sure she will continue to surprise you, and I as well. Especially if she finds a mate anytime soon..." He shook his head at that thought, then looked around a moment. That wasn't likely to happen anytime soon. Given how Oriana had reacted to Anzar approaching the filly, Cerik didn't think any male would be able to approach for some time. That was just fine by him. Isa wasn't quite ready for a mate yet, he didn't think.

She wasn't even three yet, though when she was three she'd be perfectly capable. If, at three, she decided she wanted a mate, they couldn't stop her. They could try to do so. That would probably make her mad at them, though. Shaking his head, he made a happy sound as he looked at her. "Then...I'm glad to be your father, Isa." He said this in a proud sort of tone. He then nodded as he looked at his mate. "My mate...I guess we should go tell the rest of them, now, then."

The brown eyed mare looked to the bigger stallion as he spoke. She said "Well, it is definitely nice to have attention. Yang's dad gave me that, but then...the fire at the barn..." She shook her head a couple times, and sighed. "Anyway...I...think I might like you, a lot. I also kind of want more foals, although taking in an orphaned one would be fine too. Not that I think there's ever really that many orphaned foals. It could happen to one or two foals, though."

The blue and brown eyed colt looked to the other two colts. He put his ears back, and flicked his tail back and forth quick. "Having a crush isn't an adult thing only...or we wouldn't be able to have them. Besides, you can get over a crush. Love is something else entirely, I'm pretty sure." He glanced in the direction of Lumina and Myna a moment. He was pretty sure Myna had a crush on Lumina, but wasn't really in love with her. She'd probably be able to get over it. He didn't get the feeling Lumina even liked mares. He shook his head, turning back to Morri and Yin. "I'm playing too..." he huffed at the other colt. He quickly hurried towards the fillies, but paused as he thought he heard them talking about crushes.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; maybe Lumina- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd (Magnolia)

The black stallion looked to the filly/mare. He nodded his head up and down a couple times, then chuckled a bit. "Oh, we didn't come from a wild herd, we came from the human place. They had us all in a thing called a barn. There is no stallion in charge at a barn, it's the humans that are in charge. They can also have us have babies with whatever mare they want...or vice versa. I still love Lilith, but not as a mate. I told her I was sorry for upsetting her by acting nonchalant about Sam being taken away."

The colt made a small sound as he looked at the two colts. He watched as Yin put his ears back, and he shook his head at Yin. He watched the other colt look towards Lumina and Myna a moment. This was after saying crushes and love were two different things. He shook his head, looking towards Yama. "Whatever you say...I'll believe you that she isn't avoiding me." He then looked towards the fillies again. He watched the two head over and he hesitated, but then followed as well.

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Well, yeah, that's fine. Being fine without a mate is okay, as long as it doesn't bother you. You're saying you're fine without one right now, so that's fine. Um...are you okay, is your head itching?" she asked. She believed that was the second time he'd rubbed his head on his leg. She was just curious whether he had an itch. Maybe it was just a thing he did without thinking. Some horses had things they did without thinking, as humans or other animals also might.

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly nodded to her. "Then...Mina it is," and looked towards the colts a moment. "He looks pretty similar to you, are you two twins?" she asked. She'd heard twins usually couldn't survive...or the mother wouldn't. Her mother didn't sugarcoat things, despite her age. Also, they'd passed by other horses. Some of those horses had talked of a friend of theirs, that had had twins. "Crushes? I mean, I don't mind it. It's not like love, or whatever adults think they have. I think crushes and love are considered two different things. Since, even if you have a crush, you can get over it. If you fall in love and they leave you...or are mean or anything, that's hard to get over. Oh, yeah, you can introduce me." She said this in a happy tone.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; open for a mare or stallion- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made a small sound as she looked at the other mare. "Yeah, I figured, since I...don't meet many horses that aren't straight. Thank you for being honest with me. We...could still be friends, yeah, if you want to and if that wouldn't be awkward."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:49 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Mate: Cerik || Tagged: Cerik and Isa ||

She watched the two interact and then she heard him mention about when Isa would eventually probably want a mate someday when the time comes. Oriana snorted at the mention of it and didn’t want to think of that since Isa was still so young. But she knew that she wouldn’t be able to avoid it for long. And plus she wanted to make sure that her daughter was ready for when that happened. Isa would let it be known that she was ready for a mate. Shaking her head from the thought, Oriana knew that she had to let the herd know of the situation and hope for the best.

The mare led the way to her little spot, a hill that overlooked the whole herd and it had a few trees nearby that gave some shade. Isa watched as her mother make her way to the spot where she would stand and she began to make her way as well. Some horses began to notice what was going on and made their way over. Anzar was about to say something when he noticed some of the horses going somewhere. Curious as to what was going on, the stallion watched them for a moment and then noticed that the lead mare was on top of a hill. Turning back to the mare before him and answered her questions. ”An itch? Nah just some annoying bugs that’s all. And as far as mates go, it could possibly change. Only time will tell.” he said.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:38 pm

The blue eyed stallion looked to the mare and filly. The two were silent now, so he supposed the conversation must be over. Oriana seemed to be thinking on something, however. He wondered if it was the mention of the fact Isa would likely want a mate in the future. Shaking his head, he looked to the filly. He looked to the herd, then back to Oriana. She seemed to be done thinking on whatever, by that point. In fact, she headed for the hill, so he followed. He assumed she was going to tell the others from up there. That she'd tell of their relationship status to the herd, now. He felt nervous, but she'd said it would be fine. She'd reassured him, so he followed her up the hill then waited.

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He lifted his head as others moved off away from him. He wondered if he'd upset them...though he didn't know them yet. Then, he noticed they were looking at Oriana and Cerik.

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Ah, yeah, it likely will change at some point. Though I've known some horses that never took a mate...Well, I was pretty young at the time. They may have had mates before I was born, then I wouldn't have known about that." She shook her head a couple times. "Ah, bugs can be very annoying..." she then said. "Well, you said we should get to know each other, so...should we ask questions or something?" She then looked to the two on the hill as well, and Isa.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:06 am

Name: Sugarmane
Breed: Spanish horse
Personality: Has no life plan, Nice, Brings out the best in others, and Emotional

History: She mostly lived in the wild but was always staying near human places as her mother was half tame mare and she felt comfortable near humans for some reason. As she grew up she befriended a gelding Trojan.
Description:
-height: 14,2 hh
-pelt color: Cream, white
-eye color: brown
-mane/tail: Long light silver-gray and cream
Sexuality: Bisexual (uncomfortable with stallions)
Mate: open
Foal: none
Other: -
_________
Name: Trojan
Breed: Andalusian cross
Personality: Self-centered, Conscienceless, Hates routine, Hilarious, and Unsupportive.

History: He was born with a stable, Andalusian mother and an unknown father. His father was likely from another stable and bought there only for the reason for him to be born. He was always on an escape at a younger age and after beingfriend the wild Sugarmane gave him the power to leave to the wilds.
Description:
-height: 15 hh
-pelt color: Silver, gray with gray markings, spots
-eye color: amber
-mane/tail: Dark grey, black
Sexuality: homosexual
Mate: ope
Foal: none
_________
Name: Starburst
Breed: Friesian, Quarter horse unknown cross
Personality: Over-indulgent, Fussy, Average-mannered, and Apathetic.

History: She was born around humans and mated with a stallion named Hallow. They had a foal Morri, but soon after the stallion and the foal vanished, together with the one mare at the same barn. She was of course panicked about the loss of her son, but for reasons during the time, she could not go to the wild to look for them as she was pregnant again. She stayed with the humans for over a year when her other foal was being born and now when he is old enough she decides to leave to find her missing son, hoping that he is still alive.
Description:
-height: 15,1 hh
-pelt color: Dark chocolate, and black
-eye color: dark amber
-mane/tail: black
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mate: Hallow
Foal: Morri and Spitfire
_________
Name: Spitfire
Breed: Mustang, Quarter horse, Friesian horse unknown cross
Personality: Narrow-minded and Lazy, Secure and Bossy, Determined, Happy and Unadventurous, Self-pitying, and Humorous.

History: He is born in a barn, and is the youngest foal of Starburst. He does know about his possible older brother, Morri, who has been missing for some time.
Description:
-height: will be 16,2 hh
-pelt color: Dark golden
-eye color: brown
-mane/tail: black
Sexuality: Pansexual (Will have a crush on Lucille)
Mate: none yet
Foal: none yet
Other: He doesn't look like his parents at all, he has his colorings from his grandparents.
_________
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me