Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:24 pm

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She looked to Juliet and the foal, with a smile "Yes maybe I could've waited, but he is my first...maybe I don't want to be separated from him, even if it has to happen someday eventually..." she said "I kind of understand those mare's who hurry to get pregnant, before their foal is fully adults, so when the possible colt is chased away, it doesn't hurt so much when you have another foal to take care on" she said.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He shook his tiny head "I do understand that..." he said. He looked to Thunder "You could not be chased away, you will leave like Tessa just now...sadly we can't travel together when we're both adults, I could keep you safe, but another way it could be kind of weird" he said.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, Skylar, others

~~ Her eyes looked at Skylar "Ah don't think about that too much, you will find it out someday eventually, so don't worry about it" she said to them. She flicked her tail a little bit "It's not forbidden for you to leave on your adventure either, Tessa could not mind a familiar company joining her, and having someone with her could calm the poor soul of her father too" she said. Her eyes looked to the gelding "Just an idea, but whatever you do, the choice is yours, nobody going to stop you from doing whatever you want" she said.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Juliet

~~ She shook her head for a while "Well never mind if we can see or find apples, then I could love to taste them, but we don't need to find them, as I feel that going after those trees may be dangerous" she said. She looked at Alpino for a moment "You know Alp, you're not going to be the only one who will be chased away from the herd when adult, I may be chased, or need to leave it too...someday when adult" she told him.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa, Juliet, Romeo, others

~~
She looked at Juliet and then at Romeo as he and the new mare got to them "Ah about that, Romeo dear..." she said to him shaking her head a little bit "Tessa had a call from a stranger and got away to check it...oh so don't worry about that...your daughter is strong, she will be fine" she said to him. Her eyes met the stallion and then the stranger mare for a moment "By the way Romeo, I've been thinking...so can we speak...in private?" she said to him as she got closer to the stallion.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He blinked his eyes half he didn't still understand what was he hearing here "I see... Never thought that humans could need help for horses...oh well the world is a weird place" he said shaking his head. He looked at Silvia who was talking about buildings "I don't know what are you talking about, but if you're thinking about abandoned buildings by humans there is plenty in the west forest, though I don't recommend going there as I've heard there lives rats as well as wild dogs..." he called out.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Flotsam

~~ She looked to Marine "Well I don't know, maybe she was being watched on us before showing up as we were mostly focused on looking at the situations between you two, rather than looking around..." she said to her. She looked to Flotsam with a nod "Thank you Flotsam" she said to him then turned back to the mare "You know your father is still there, do you want to say goodbyes to him or at least tell him that you're leaving?" she said to her. Her eyes looked at her and the stallion "Nothing is holding me back here, so if you're ready to leave I am also ready" she said to her.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ They gave the stallion a nod "Thank you sir..." they responded, not saying much else than the others seemed to be focusing on one of the mares there. They looked at Risk "She is not from your herd, I thought she was as she was walking there like she was familiar to you guys" they said to the other gelding. They looked up to one of the mares once again "Ah I am Snowrunner, her brother and a gelding" they decided to say, even if that was pretty obvious.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ She looked at the stallion, then flattered her ears back when one of the mare started to get hostile for some reason. She didn't know any of the mares there yet, so she felt pretty uncomfortable at the moment. She flicked her ears when Risk mentioned that they didn't know this mare "You don't know her? She seems to know him thought..." she said as she took a step backward. She gave Jezibel a look too "Oh I am Albino...nice to meet you...um...who are you?" she asked her.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She sighed "As if someone could want an old fart like me? Just like mares look for middle-aged stallions, stallions favor young mares. It's just how life goes...younger is always the better," she said to him. She looked at him "If you want me to be your company, I would not mind that...I like the idea actually and you don't see it as a bad one, so why not" she said playfully "And for foals, I could not say I don't want them, it's not like I wanted them immediately when we just meet, but I will say to you if I come to other thoughts" she said to him.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They shook their head "Sounds pretty boring to me, just walking around" they said "I love the tension of running as much as you can get to your legs and the feelings when the others can't keep up with your speed...well team work with the humans is important too as they kind of give the orders..." they said as their eyes looked around for a moment.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They sighed "Well in the wild we can still run as much we can and maybe compete with each other too...I am not so interested in getting back to the humans, I never liked the way they try to order us...to do whatever they wanted us to do..." they said. Their eyes looked at the fixed mare and the gelding when Serena asked them some questions.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She sighed "Oh don't mind those bone heads, racing, and competition is their blood, as they're being taught to be that way...trying a trail ride with them could come to a destruction as they can stay calm too long for a safe ride," she said. She shook her head "So why are you here then? What are you looking for? Or are you just walking past, without any goals to go?" she asked the fixed mare and the gelding, the stallion already said to be roaming around.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She was keeping her eyes on the stranger mare and the gelding for a while now. Neither of them seemed to be a threat in any way, but the new mare who showed up seemed to be the total opposite. The mare seemed pretty arrogant and likely anyone here except the Jetsam seemed to notice that. She decided to keep her distance as she also had an aggressive attitude and going to her now could mean war. Hopefully, that could not be the case though as she still had things to protect, unlike the arrogant mare who showed up just a moment ago.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Snowfall, others

~~ He looked at Snowfall his eyes turned over to his aunt and Tiramisu there as well. All of them seemed to be tensed up, but not for the two strangers, but for the third one who seemed to know Jetsam. He sighed "Wonder what that mare's story is, she sure knows Jetsam and he does know her as well...maybe a former lover?" he spoke up with a thought "Sister or daughter could not try to come to your father's herd, so I guess she is not a family member to him" he said.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Ettore, others

~~ She looked at the mare there for a moment "Well Star is already pretty big, not as big as Jetsam or even the geldings, but still big and I have only five months left to be a year old" she said sighing. Her eyes looked to her mother for a moment "I wonder when could my mother be ready for Jetsam, isn't she like the only mare who has not got a foal with Jetsam yet..." she said suddenly. She looked to the mare once again "Maybe a friend to Jetsam, they seem to know each other" she said as she was watching the show there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:00 pm

[drogon: Your new horses are accepted]

green. : XD cool. She's approached him now.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (watching Marine and others)

The blue roan stallion made an amused sound, saying "Not me, not anymore. Maybe if I was like four or five years younger I'd still want younger mares. I don't though, and you are quite pretty so you shouldn't put yourself down. It would be an honor to have you travel with me." He then nodded as she said shed tell him if she ever wanted foals. "that's fine by me, if you ever want them then just tell me."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare looked at Flotsam, and made a happy little sound as she did. "Okay, if you're really okay with this...we're both in your care." She looked towards the trees where she knew her father was at. She then shook her head, turning her attention away and back to the other two. "Well...should we be on our way, then?" she asked. They didn't need to find shelter just yet, it was still mid day or after noon, but water would be nice.

She then nodded to Bluebell, saying "My dad would be fine with that. At his age, he doesn't mind other stallions, but I don't know... Flotsam here may not want to go see my dad," she said. "Though I guess he'd be fine with standing back while I say good bye to my dad." She said this while looking at the stallion with them. She looked at him and asked "Would you...be okay with me saying good bye, or should we just head out?"

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding felt himself wanting to race, now. Shaking his head, he silently scolded himself. He reined himself in, saying "Ah, yes, teamwork is important." He then nodded and said "Sewer rats or whatever are so mean and gross...Wild dogs aren't great either, but its because they see us as prey. They came from wolves I've heard, and wolves eat meat. I wouldn't want to run into a pack of them...but I can kind of understand them. I can respect that we just shouldn't go seeking them out, and that they have their territory."

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "I wasn't going to go there, I was just mentioning the buildings. Ugh, rats...I don't want to deal with those or wild dogs. Not the ugly sewer rat kind anyway, though I've heard humans keep rats as pets. They must be some kind of cute type, otherwise I can't understand why. Anyway..." She shook her head a couple times. "Well, of course we don't really have a goal yet, except to maybe try and find a herd. That or find others to stay with, because its safer with more than two horses."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare shook her head as she saw the look from her friend. She swished her tail back and forth quickly a couple times. She then twitched and perked her ears, listening for anything around them. "Okay...well, if were going to learn about each other, I guess we just ask questions. That or Elias, you can ask us questions. Which would you like to do?" she asked, as she began to walk again.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding sighed and shook his head. He flicked his tail back and forth, stepping closer to smack her with it. He then quickly stepped away, and twitched his own ears as well. He let his eyes look around a moment, then looked at them again. He lifted his head up and down, saying "Either way is fine with me. It should be Elias' choice though, since maybe...he doesn't want to talk about himself."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "That's fine, they aren't just going to amass on you and try to groom you or anything. Though grooming each other is a way to build trust." They finally got close enough that he noticed. He noticed his older daughter was gone, and he made a small sound.

He sighed as Coconut told him that Tessa had went off. "Well, I can't really stop her...or she could get mad at me as I've been told. I wouldn't want her sneaking out at night, but...whoever that stallion is better treat her right." He shook his head, and looked to them all. "Oh, um...yeah, we can talk, but...I'm worried about leaving our new mare. She doesn't seem to do well with physical touch.." he said.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Maybe Romeo will let him stay until he's three or four. I don't know...but I'm sure he trusts his own son. Alpine is related to you all...and I don't think he'd try anything with me once he's an adult. I'm done having foals anyway. If any stallion tried, they'd get a hoof to the face or legs. Anyway...do you...want another foal, or is it just a thought?"

She then nodded to the two foals, saying "Yeah, we don't really need apples. We have good grasses to eat," she finished, then looked to Alpine. "I bet you'll be quite handsome like Romeo when you're grown. Any mares, or even geldings if you...end up liking males, would be lucky to have you. For now, though, you're still a foal. You don't really need to think about it right now," she said to him.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem is crush- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Salem

The dun filly/mare perked her ears and flared her nostrils a moment. She smelled...she thought she smelled a lone stallion somewhere in the distance. She squealed and kicked up her hooves. She looked to the others a moment, then to her mom. "I...I need to go check something," she said. She knew her mother knew this day would come eventually. She saw the acceptance in the older mare's eyes, as Juliet nodded to her. "Oh...thank you mom," she said to Juliet, and took off towards what she thought she smelled.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding nodded as he looked at the mare. "I think I'm panromantic, so gender doesn't really matter. Im...I could fall in love with more than one horse though. They might think that's weird, or not want to share me...Then again, one stallion has a bunch of mares, so...you all have to share. I'm not a stallion though," he said. He then blinked and said "I could go with her, but...what if that stallion doesn't want me there?"

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded st him. "Thank you," she said with a happy little sound, but then he focused on the stranger. He didn't even tell the other mare to back off...Jezibel narrowed her eyes, kicking out at the other mare and flattening her ears. She would not show any fear, she was the lead mare here...Angrily, she said "It is most definitely my business when you just come waltzing into my herd. Ignoring the others so rudely as you have." She was taken aback when Jetsam then led the other mare away.

Shaking her head, she said "No, she is definitely not part of our herd. She just ignored all of us, including you two, which I find quite rude. She'd better not try and take Jetsam away...he's our leader and has two foals on the way. Who knows what she may try and do, though. The way she just spoke to me, its like she doesn't know what a herd is, or how it works. Oh...sorry, we should stop talking about negative things. My name is Jezibel, and I'm the lead mare. Its good to have you two in our little herd," she said to Snowrunner, then Albino.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding tilted his head as he looked at the filly, and said "Yeah. I think your mom is the only one not pregnant yet, and she's probably ready again. I don't know if or when she'll get the chance, though. Not with that new mare suddenly showing up like that and taking his attention... Whatever, mom won't let that mare take him away, we need his protection. Anyway... do you want a younger sibling, Misu?" he asked.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding made a happy little sound as he watched the three of them. He then sighed as his mom spoke of the mare. "Yeah, that was pretty rude of her...as she could have at least said hi or something. I'm sorry mom," he said, though it wasn't his fault. He hadn't brought that mare here, he had nothing to apologize for. "Yeah, lets let him deal with it...he already seems like he wants to focus on her more. That's kind of annoying... but it makes sense. They haven't seen each other in a long time it seems," he said.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare shook her head. "Technically a daughter could, but thats the thing. If she was his daughter, she should have already been the herd. She also looks like the age she would have already left to find her own stallion...so I guess not. I'd assume she's like a friend of his." She glanced to their lead mare, and sighed as she looked to Stardust again. "She sure made Jezibel annoyed...as she seems to have reacted aggressively to her. All Jezibel was doing was asking a question."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:13 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

The black mustang sire's jaws dropped, vividly dropping from the mexican mare's statements. His brown pools were widened before he let out an offended scoff, tilting his head upwards with his chin held high. "Hardly. I am quite restless, I accepted this role due to the other lead stallion..disappearing or dying. Can't remember." Jetsam playfully growled, flicking his ears against his skull as his darkened optics roamed the dun mare's coat, looking for any potential injuries upon her rather alluring and lavishing coat. "I have to admit, my dear, I have missed you dearly. The teasing was irritating but it was missed, like almost anything you carried along with you." The mustang's low voice purred out when his tail swished in a waving motion, allowing the strands to move and waver. Saying that he missed her was something that made him feel weak and vulnerable. Any horse that knew Jetsam, knew that he never expressed anything outside of the cold remarks that he constantly used. Glancing towards his herd, he moved his stance when he shifted his observant gaze upon the mexican dun mare. "You are judging them. Don't you try to weasel your way out, I can tell by your facial expressions. I wouldn't mind your company here, might brighten myself up.." Jetsam's voice lowered with each passing word, it soon became a breathy murmur. Something low enough for just the two of them to hear. Perhaps, she might even give Jetsam the little confidence boost he needs.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

The stallion's head shifted when he narrowed his orbs upon the two mares, flicking his brown optics back and forth between the two. A low sigh grumbled out of his maws when he simply and curtly nodded his head towards her before he moved to stand in his original spot when he first go to this spot. The black stallion's darkened black coat glistened slightly in the sunlight but he moved his head up towards the sky. Never did he have the luxury, though he couldn't keep it from other horses, it wasn't right of him.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

"Where are you from? Just generally, unless you were born here." The Egyptian stallion cleared his throat, flicking his ears to the side. The heterochromia pools glanced at the two of them. Awaiting the reply whilst he stared forwards, watching everything pass by. Which was the same stuff over and over. At this point, he was sarcastically having a conversation with himself in his own little mind.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

As if she knew that horse, she never knew a horse by that name so she awkwardly stood there. Flicking her ears back in a fairly defensive manner, even her own stance was defensive. The uneasiness made her stomach churn, wasn't a great feeling. If she had the ability to vomit from all the anixety that welled in her chest and stomach, she would have already but instead it made her feel sick. The mare's dark brown optics flicked between each and every horse that was in this herd. She was never going to get used to this life, not once. Zesiro's tail was still, not moving a single inch at all, all the muscle in her body were tenser then they were before. Might as well be defensive for the mean time, she was just preparing herself..Wasn't she?

(the other's will be added after i post this and get an idea how to start three of them.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:51 pm

[XD thats fine.

green hasn't posted in I don't know how many days...so I may have to send Tessa back. Now I'm a little bit annoyed, but ill give it a couple more days]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (watching Marine and others)

The blue roan stallion made an amused sound, saying "Not me, not anymore. Maybe if I was like four or five years younger I'd still want younger mares. I don't though, and you are quite pretty so you shouldn't put yourself down. It would be an honor to have you travel with me." He then nodded as she said shed tell him if she ever wanted foals. "that's fine by me, if you ever want them then just tell me."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "My dad would be fine with that. At his age, he doesn't mind other stallions, but I don't know... Flotsam here may not want to go see my dad," she said. "Though I guess he'd be fine with standing back while I say good bye to my dad."

Flotsam didn't say anything but nodded to them, so she took that to mean yes. Yes, she could go say good bye quickly to her father. She said "Okay, you two...wait here, it should only take a moment. Or...Bluebell, do you want to come say good bye with me?" she asked the other mare.

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding felt himself wanting to race, now. Shaking his head, he silently scolded himself. He reined himself in, saying "Ah, yes, teamwork is important." He then nodded and said "Sewer rats or whatever are so mean and gross...Wild dogs aren't great either, but its because they see us as prey. They came from wolves I've heard, and wolves eat meat. I wouldn't want to run into a pack of them...but I can kind of understand them. I can respect that we just shouldn't go seeking them out, and that they have their territory."

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "I wasn't going to go there, I was just mentioning the buildings. Ugh, rats...I don't want to deal with those or wild dogs. Not the ugly sewer rat kind anyway, though I've heard humans keep rats as pets. They must be some kind of cute type, otherwise I can't understand why. Anyway..." She shook her head a couple times. "Well, of course we don't really have a goal yet, except to maybe try and find a herd. That or find others to stay with, because its safer with more than two horses."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare said "Oh, no, we came from a barn, owned by humans. Well, of course, they're all owned by humans... We didn't cone from the same barn, though, and didn't even meet until I was four. When I was two, my parents helped me to escape. They brought me outside and went a ways away from the barn. They left me there and went back, drawing the humans away...and I've always worried for them." She sighed and shook her head a couple times. "An older mare took me in, and then recently a roving stallion got to me but...doesn't seem he wanted to be a dad. That's a bit of an annoyance. At least I have Joro here, and now you as well."

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding nodded along to what the mare said. "Yeah, she's two years older than me, so...we didn't meet right away. I was probably not even born yet when she escaped her barn. Well, I guess I could have been a newborn, it really depends. I was gelded by the humans...then when I was two, my mom helped me escaped. Jaden was four at that time, it was about two years ago. We ran upon her and my mom left me with her. She did the same thing Jaden's parents did, leading the humans away."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion sighed as Coconut told him that Tessa had went off. "Well, I can't really stop her...or she could get mad at me as I've been told. I wouldn't want her sneaking out at night, but...whoever that stallion is better treat her right." He shook his head, and looked to them all. "Oh, um...yeah, we can talk, but...I'm worried about leaving our new mare. She doesn't seem to do well with physical touch.." he said.

(gotta leave this until Queen's next post)

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Maybe Romeo will let him stay until he's three or four. I don't know...but I'm sure he trusts his own son. Alpine is related to you all...and I don't think he'd try anything with me once he's an adult. I'm done having foals anyway. If any stallion tried, they'd get a hoof to the face or legs. Anyway...do you...want another foal, or is it just a thought?"

She then nodded to the two foals, saying "Yeah, we don't really need apples. We have good grasses to eat," she finished, then looked to Alpine. "I bet you'll be quite handsome like Romeo when you're grown. Any mares, or even geldings if you...end up liking males, would be lucky to have you. For now, though, you're still a foal. You don't really need to think about it right now," she said to him.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem is crush- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Salem

The dun filly/mare perked her ears and flared her nostrils a moment. She smelled...she thought she smelled a lone stallion somewhere in the distance. She squealed and kicked up her hooves. She looked to the others a moment, then to her mom. "I...I need to go check something," she said. She knew her mother knew this day would come eventually. She saw the acceptance in the older mare's eyes, as Juliet nodded to her. "Oh...thank you mom," she said to Juliet, and took off towards what she thought she smelled.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding nodded as he looked at the mare. "I think I'm panromantic, so gender doesn't really matter. Im...I could fall in love with more than one horse though. They might think that's weird, or not want to share me...Then again, one stallion has a bunch of mares, so...you all have to share. I'm not a stallion though," he said. He then blinked and said "I could go with her, but...what if that stallion doesn't want me there?"

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip narrowed her eyes, kicking out at the other mare and flattening her ears. She would not show any fear, she was the lead mare here...Angrily, she said "It is most definitely my business when you just come waltzing into my herd. Ignoring the others so rudely as you have." She was taken aback when Jetsam then led the other mare away.

(don't know if this can really be responded to anymore, but ill leave it until Kier's next post)

Shaking her head, she said "No, she is definitely not part of our herd. She just ignored all of us, including you two, which I find quite rude. She'd better not try and take Jetsam away...he's our leader and has two foals on the way. Who knows what she may try and do, though. The way she just spoke to me, its like she doesn't know what a herd is, or how it works. Oh...sorry, we should stop talking about negative things. My name is Jezibel, and I'm the lead mare. Its good to have you two in our little herd," she said to Snowrunner, then Albino.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding tilted his head as he looked at the filly, and said "Yeah. I think your mom is the only one not pregnant yet, and she's probably ready again. I don't know if or when she'll get the chance, though. Not with that new mare suddenly showing up like that and taking his attention... Whatever, mom won't let that mare take him away, we need his protection. Anyway... do you want a younger sibling, Misu?" he asked.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding made a happy little sound as he watched the three of them. He then sighed as his mom spoke of the mare. "Yeah, that was pretty rude of her...as she could have at least said hi or something. I'm sorry mom," he said, though it wasn't his fault. He hadn't brought that mare here, he had nothing to apologize for. "Yeah, lets let him deal with it...he already seems like he wants to focus on her more. That's kind of annoying... but it makes sense. They haven't seen each other in a long time it seems," he said.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare shook her head. "Technically a daughter could, but thats the thing. If she was his daughter, she should have already been the herd. She also looks like the age she would have already left to find her own stallion...so I guess not. I'd assume she's like a friend of his." She glanced to their lead mare, and sighed as she looked to Stardust again. "She sure made Jezibel annoyed...as she seems to have reacted aggressively to her. All Jezibel was doing was asking a question."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:16 am

[ Felina ] Tags: Jezibel -> Jetsam

The Mexican maiden's audits pinned back at Jezibel, her hoof stomping in a threatening manner. She only grumbled in response before finally returning her attention to Jetsam. "You should teach that cabrona some manners." Felina whispered.

"You're the leader?" Felina's dirt colored eyes widened in bewilderment. "You're joking, surely." She frowned, evidently not fond or supportive of this foolish decision of his. However, she was flattered at his comments. Her cranium tilted. "Who wouldn't miss me?" She purred. Her gaze glanced to the herd. "I'd never judge." Felina insisted, her tone jokingly lying. "Perhaps I wouldn't if they weren't judging back." Felina mumbled, her audit perking towards the wicked stallion.

As her gaze returned, her hooves began to move into a walk, trapping Jetsam in a tight circle, nipping at his flank or mane every now and then. "Why don't you come with me?" The maiden suggested with a wicked snicker. "Weasel away with me. Surely they can do fine without you." Finally stopping at his side, her body leaned against his, her optics focusing on Jezibel for a moment before back to the herd, fully. Scoffing, "I doubt they even care for you. No herd does, leader or not. Don't tell me you don't remember our times in the peninsula." The maiden glanced at the stallion by her side.

Truly, it seemed like she was trying to, er, gaslight him into leaving? Maybe.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:07 am

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

"Yes, I am the leader. It's no issue at the moment." The stallion narrowed his orbs, flicking them in between the herd and Felina. The sunlight wasn't his best friend at the moment, giving him quite the glare whenever he shifted his gaze just an inch. "I'm sure a handful of horses would say otherwise, Felina." He was replying to both of her statements, she was surely judging but it was a harmful notion of judgement. Every herd the ran across back at the Peninsula was one to be judged, depending on what horse was leading them. Majority of the time it was just a good number of horses gathering just to converse for a few hours before the numbers began to deplete slowly but surely. The stallion's black ear flicked to the side near her, his dark brown pools eyeing her closely as she circled around him. Jetsam's posture straightened up as his orbs focused upon her face. "You'd have to give me a reason to go with you. It'd have to be a good one too, you nefarious Mexican mare that I fancy." The black stallion's seriously toned reply came, focusing upon the Mexican mare's body language. "Who would want to stick around two sin filled equines like us? You said it yourself, I could very well be the embodiment of sin." There was a certain twinkle or sparkle in the coffee brown pools, giving the teasing reply. Although, his expression became serious once more. "Then join, I wouldn't allow them to treat you like we were back on the Peninsula. Trust me. Unless you, of course, don't trust me."

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

"I'll be waiting over here..If you both go." The black stallion's low tone informed them as he shifted his posture to stand as tall as he could, but being a mustang, he was a smaller and more compact horse. The muscles of his were proportial to his body weight, not over his weight. Otherwise, he'd have issues moving around, well if he was way over that weight. The black ears flicked to the side, almost in an usually alert manner when he stretched his neck down. Pulling at some of the bittersweet grass that was provided before him.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

"Odd ones you are. Suppose you could question me.." Elias' tone was full of hesitation and uneasiness, especially when he spoke the last sentence, he'd have to prepare himself for whatever questions they'd ask. If they were simple ones, he could just give very simple replies to them. Something lingered in him that he shouldn't answer any of the questions they ask but he needed friends at the moment. The stallion was new to this land and he needed to find a way to survive it. Just like he has many times.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

The dun mare couldn't help but roll her eyes at this stallion, her gradient black ears were still flattened back against her darker golden coated head. This herd was an odd one, like she was going to be able to go anywhere? Hm? Most of these horses are loyal to this sole stallion so escaping and evading this herd wouldn't do much use for her. The dark brown low-set tail twitched idly as she stood there. The muscles in her shoulders, legs and haunches were as tense as her travel worn and sored body would allow them to be. "Like I can go anywhere. Even if I tried." Zesiro sarcastically resorted, narrowing down her orbs to a fine glare towards the other mares. None of these mares seemed trustworthy, this would call for her to act as distant as one could be from this herd.

π”Šπ”―π”’π”Ά π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱

Dragonstone was much more warmer then this land, perhaps the salty air was slightly better then this stale and soiled scent that these habitats were inhabiting. The mystifying light grey and white stallion pushed his way forwards, as much as his sore body was protesting to him. Sunfyre's minions caught him again, ambushing him. At this point it was quite ridiculous that this stallion was still pursuing after this perplexing stallion. Grey Ghost's alluring misty coat wasn't as it was always. This time around it was littered with cuts, obviously they were bleeding but the blood managed to dry to keep it from continuing. The grey and white were tinted with a dark crimson color. An evident limp was shown when he used his back right leg for any demanding movements to do any quick movements above a walk. Fatigue swept over the Valyrian stallion with each and every single step he took, protests from his muscles weren't helping that much. The very light blue pools searched the small clearing for anything, there would be anything lurking around. His muzzle lifted upwards towards the sky, his nostrils flaring with each deep inhale he took. Any lingering scents that he could grasp was just the normal every day scent that this forest must contain. The decaying leaves and plants were making a rather intoxicating and venomous scent that constricted his sense of smell, it made it usually hard to breath but that would mean not many other equines would be here. Taking this chance, he lowered himself carefully down to the ground, keeping mind of his delicate and overly sensitive injuries that he sustained once again. Just one wrong motion of his body and he might as well make quick work of his movements to get the bleeding to stop with dried blood. The light grey and white coat was obviously matted, it clung with the sticky crimson coloured liquid, as he dropped his head down near his chest. Grey Ghost may seem asleep but the stallion was in a rather very light and alert rest, anything could awaken this stallion. Anything...Every little thing could.

(grey ghost has an ongoing issue with a stallion of his past but his injuries aren't severe so he will live. :>)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:14 pm

[ Felina ] Tags: Jetsam

Felina's gaze hardened into slight disdain at his confirmation. Him? A leader? Never saw the day. Her posture stiffened, but not for long. That teasingful look on her features returned. Snorting, she answered. "Perhaps I'll stay for awhile. A quick visit, if you will." Felina's cranium tilted condescendingly. "Ah, so you fancy me now? Bold of you to admit." The Mexican maiden purred. Her lips grew a subtle grin. However, it faltered.

"Foolish you must be to think I'd ever join a herd, Jetsam." Her tone grew into a more, er, serious-like tone. More stoic.
"Muy tonto. Incluso si me tratan bien o no, preferirΓ­a morir antes que unirme a Muy tonto. Incluso si me tratan bien o no, preferirΓ­a morir antes que unirme a estos idiotas abandonados por Dios. idiotas abandonados por Dios." She added quietly as her gaze averted to the herd. With a subtle scoff, her optics returned to the wicked stallion.

Her tense form relaxed slightly, her slightly parted lips letting a quiet sigh escape from her lungs. "Of course, I don't want to bother you much more..." That condescending tone returned, her gaze softening, her dirt colored hues brightening with that usual suggestiveness. "Have fun with your..duties. Must be quite difficult /running/ a herd such as this one." Felina's snout gestured to all the equines. "Good luck, Jetsam." Right before his name left her mouth, her tone dropped, and she huffed in irritation.

It was hard to tell what she felt right now. The mood switches were hard to catch up to. Overall though, as the realization he was a leader of a herd, dawned on upon her : she grew irritated. In which, she left him alone. Walking to a different part of the field, still in proximity with the herd, standing close to a few other equines, but still a far distance (Anyones welcome to say that Felina is closer to one of your horses if really wanted, if not, that's okay too lol. Just letting y'all know).

Her tassel swatted at her flank, her audits dancing above her cranium. Would she be lying if she said she didn't want Jetsam to pursue her? Yes. However, only because she found pleasure in being 'chased' by others. As if she were some sort of goddess. Yes, she thinks oddly, doesn't she? Felina is a very odd maiden.

(if anyone wants to interact with Felina, feel free - i promise u, she's very social haha)
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:40 pm

[Can't really change Marine's post until Queen posts.
I wanted to post Tessa though.

Kier: I got my RPs mixed up...
I was going to say she could talk to my really old mare, and then realized that horse is on my friend's horse RP]

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "My dad would be fine with that. At his age, he doesn't mind other stallions, but I don't know..." she said. She said "Okay, you two...wait here, it should only take a moment. Or...Bluebell, do you want to come say good bye with me?" she asked the other mare.

The darkly colored mare said "Hmm...we could ask, or you could just keep asking us. You...don't seem too comfortable with us asking questions. Even though you offered it, I can feel the tenseness from you. I hope in time you can trust us enough to want to tell us things. I...don't want to force you to go through us questioning you though. If you're not comfortable with that... please do tell us. I don't mind you asking us all the questions. I'm fine just answering questions and not asking any of you," she said to him, then gasped at Joro.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding could tell the stallion might not be completely comfortable. He'd told them they could ask questions. However, Joro just got this sort of feeling from him. Okay, then...he wouldn't ask any questions about family or such. There were other questions he knew he could ask of the other, however. He listened to his friend speak, then heard her gasp as he asked "Okay...what's your sexuality? That may be a bit straight forward...You can tell me you don't want to answer that, if you don't want to."

The all brown stallion sighed as Coconut told him that Tessa had went off. "Well, I can't really stop her...or she could get mad at me as I've been told. I wouldn't want her sneaking out at night, but...whoever that stallion is better treat her right." He shook his head, and looked to them all. "Oh, um...yeah, we can talk, but...I'm worried about leaving our new mare. She doesn't seem to do well with physical touch.." he said.

(gotta leave this until Queen's next post)

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Grey Ghost

The dun filly/mare glanced towards where she knew the river to be. She flared her nostrils, thinking she caught a scent there but wasn't actually sure. Shaking her head, she turned her attention away again. She felt like something was calling her to go elsewhere instead. She let out a calling whinny, though wasn't sure shed be answered. She was correct, hearing no calling sounds back. Something was telling her there was another horse around, however. She began to run now, and very nearly tripped over him since he was lying down. She gave a squeal of worry over this fact. Horses didn't often lie down, so she made a sound of worry as she looked down at him. She noticed so many cuts to his body. This only served to further worry him, and she could hardly find a spot that wasn't injured. She finally did find such a spot, however. She nosed at him and tried to get him to move, to show her he could be alright. He clearly wasn't alright, but she needed to know he wasn't...gone. That he could be taken care of and healed up over time. She then raised her head again, giving a very loud almost screaming call. She could only hope Skylar or one of the others would hear...

(I feel bad for him...I'm glad he'll be okay, though)

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd-> heading for Tessa and Grey Ghost

Just as he was saying this, he noticed the filly/mare switching course. "That's weird...she's going away from where that call possibly came from." He shook his head a couple times, and let out a breath. Moments later, he heard a screaming like call, and jerked. "What the?! Did she get hurt?" he asked in worry, looking at the mare. He apologized to her, and took off towards where he'd heard the sound from.

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "No, she is definitely not part of our herd. She just ignored all of us, including you two, which I find quite rude. She'd better not try and take Jetsam away...he's our leader and has two foals on the way. Who knows what she may try and do, though. The way she just spoke to me, its like she doesn't know what a herd is, or how it works. Oh...sorry, we should stop talking about negative things. My name is Jezibel, and I'm the lead mare. Its good to have you two in our little herd," she said to Snowrunner, then Albino.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:25 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She nodded to Juliet "Well I could try another foal or two later on, not now yet, but someday later...I don't know maybe" she said to her.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He looked at Juliet "Can stallions like other males too? I thought that's only a gelding thing or something?" he questioned confused "I am not going to do anything with you or anyone in here even as an adult, that's disgusting..." he said shaking his head quickly. He then sighed "I don't have any feelings for anyone yet, Am I weird?" he asked.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, Skylar, others

~~ She looked at the gelding "I see, I have never even thought about my true sexuality, I think it hetero yes, but is it something else too, I don't really know" she managed to say to them, but after that the focus was somewhere else. She perked her ears toward the sounds, watching the gelding going there, but she instead stay still where she was.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Juliet

~~ She walked next to the Alpine and gently pushed him to the side "Yeah, you're just a foal, stop thinking those things... I am filly and I don't have any feelings for anyone either, so we're both weird" she said playfully. She looked at the new mare there "By the way could we go to say hello to the new mare? She is right here now?" she asked them.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa, Juliet, Romeo, others

~~
She sighed "Well that is something everyone needs to experience sometimes... she could not be happy to leave on her father's herd either, so this is for the best, even if it dosne't feel good to you," she said to him. She narrowed her eyes "Physical touch? Well she is still young and just joined this herd, just give her the time, she will be fine" she said to him with a flick of her tail.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He blinked again as he listened to the Winter speaking about wolves "Well sadly you eventually will run into those wolves, there are lots of them there....large packs near the mountains" he said to them. He shook his head a little bit "The wolves are fast and smart, but even they don't try to go after a prey which may break their skull" he said.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Flotsam

~~ She looked at her with an odd look "Me? No, I said my goodbyes when I got here, and he is your father, not mine" she said to her. She flicked her tail a little bit "Go on, go to say your farewells to him so he can continue his adventure on light minds" she said to her.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She flicked her mane a little bit "You're so kind, I appreciate it" she said "I guess I did come to the right place at the right time to meet you Atlantic" she said rather excitedly. She looked down at the two younger mares and the stallion for a moment "Any plans where we could travel then? As I don't have a clue" she said smiling.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked at the two horses and the stallion "Well, we all are together now too, we can stick around as long we find a herd to stay or whatever...I don't really mind" they said.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked at Silvia "They're humans, they can take whatever they want as a pet, or almost whatever...as there are pet sheep, cows, horses, but I have never heard a pet moose or a bear" they said humorously.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She sighed "I see, well we really don't have a goal either...so being moving around without knowing where to go!" she said sighed "But I am pretty sure I am heard faint voices from other horses down the hill somewhere, I really can't scent anyone thought," she said shaking her head.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She was keeping her eyes on the stranger mare and the gelding for a while now. Neither of them seemed to be a threat in any way, but the new mare who showed up seemed to be the total opposite. The mare seemed pretty arrogant and likely anyone here except the Jetsam seemed to notice that. She decided to keep her distance as she also had an aggressive attitude and going to her now could mean war. Hopefully, that could not be the case though as she still had things to protect, unlike the arrogant mare who showed up just a moment ago.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Snowfall, others

~~ He shook his head lightly "Not only the lead mare, but she also seemed to nervous anyone in here except the Jetsam..." he said flicking his tail as he watched the conversations between the new mare and others "I guess her way to come here and introduce herself was kind of rude" he said to her.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Ettore, others

~~ She blinked her eyes as she looked the group there and then back to the gelding "What do you mean? Why could she want to take him away? He could not be happy with only one mare if he had this many there to have" she said to them "And are we supposed to be on groups...thatΓ€s kind of selfish if she want him all to herself" she kept saying. Sighing she flicked her tail "Of course I do want siblings, I don't have problems with that" she said.

Snowrunner | Nightless Night| Gelding | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ They looked at the lead mare "I don't think that's not going to happen, he is a lead stallion in here, he could not just leave his herd behind for one mare" they said to her "Having this many mares could be any stallions lucky day, so I don't think you need to worry about him leaving anywhere" they said.

Albino | Nightless Night| mare | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ She looked at the stallion and the mares, feeling the tension around the stranger there. She looked to the lead mare, shaking her head "No, it's fine, this happens, but I don't think she doesn't know what herd is, but I feel like she was surprised for Jetsam to have a herd instead" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:17 am

[Kierbear: I got my RPs mixed up...
I was going to say she could talk to my really old mare, and then realized that horse is on my friend's horse RP
Do you want me to send Snowfall to Felina? If Queen wants, Stardust could also go with Snowfall, maybe having a foal there would help? Idk]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner still technically- bi- Bea is now his mare but he isn't likely to get more- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (Marine)

The blue roan stallion made an amused sound, saying "You're very welcome. Yes...I feel it could have been fate that you and I have met. Wow...that sounded kind of cheesy...sorry about that," he said. He then perked his ears, as he heard hoof steps coming towards them. "That must be Marine, coming to say good bye to me. Good...you two can meet before she leaves," he said to Bea.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- pan- Flotsam- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Bluebell, Flotsam/ Atlantic, Bea

The lighter blue roan mare nodded to Bluebell, saying "Okay, that's fine." She reached out her muzzle a moment to touch her then Flotsam, then moved away. "I'll be right back," she said to the two of them. She quickly went to where her dad was waiting, and saw the other mare there. She paused in her strides a moment, then shook her head. She hurried over to them, dipping her head to the mare and saying "Hello."

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding nodded as he said "They might... they'd go after weak prey anyway, like any babies or older animals. That or if you get really sick they'd probably hunt you. Even as scary as a wolf can be because of that, though, they have pretty howls. I've heard some of them howling before. It sounds really musical," he said to the other horses.

The mare said "I feel like some humans would keep a moose or bear...Like, maybe they find it as a baby and think they can take it in. Some people are just odd, and crazy...and don't realize how dangerous something can be. Even a pony like me could be dangerous to them. A small dog could be dangerous, a baby animal can grow up to be dangerous. Speaking of herds...maybe the five of us could just form one. I mean, you and I and the gelding could join an existing one. Chocolat here wouldn't be able to, though...Not that...I know if he even wants to have a herd, but its usually natural to want a herd. Since it provides safety and such," she said.

The darkly colored mare said "Hmm...we could ask, or you could just keep asking us. You...don't seem too comfortable with us asking questions. Even though you offered it, I can feel the tenseness from you. I hope in time you can trust us enough to want to tell us things. I...don't want to force you to go through us questioning you though. If you're not comfortable with that... please do tell us. I don't mind you asking us all the questions. I'm fine just answering questions and not asking any of you," she said to him, then gasped at Joro.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding could tell the stallion might not be completely comfortable. He'd told them they could ask questions. However, Joro just got this sort of feeling from him. Okay, then...he wouldn't ask any questions about family or such. There were other questions he knew he could ask of the other, however. He listened to his friend speak, then heard her gasp as he asked "Okay...what's your sexuality? That may be a bit straight forward...You can tell me you don't want to answer that, if you don't want to."

The all brown stallion watched the mare keep away from the rest of the herd. He shook his head a couple times, and turned his attention to Coconut. "Well...she seemed possibly interested in being the lead mare. I told her she'd have to earn the trust of all of you. I've noticed Juliet doesn't seem to really want to do that job anymore. Yes...ill give her time...hopefully she'll get used to us all. I mean, it is a step forward already, that she actually agreed to come with me. Anyway...what did you want to talk about?" he asked his oldest mare.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd (foals and Zesiro)

The Kiger mustang mare nodded her head up and down a couple times, to Vanille. "Well, if you do, they'll be as cute as Alpine and Thunder." To the foals, she said "Yes, we can go and try to talk to her if you want, but be careful. Also, no, you're not weird...and even Tessa wasn't interested in stallions until recently. I've known some foals to have crushes, but not all of them. Plus...you two don't really have any other foals out here to crush on. I don't think its weird at all," she said to them. She said "Oh, yes, some stallions can be something called bi or pan. Though...maybe its just the romantic part of them, since they'll still want babies with mares."

She then looked to the new mare, and began to approach her. She didn't reach her muzzle towards her or anything, just said "Hello there."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem but probably isn't coming back so Grey Ghost- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Grey Ghost

The dun filly/mare glanced towards where she knew the river to be. She flared her nostrils, thinking she caught a scent there but wasn't actually sure. Shaking her head, she turned her attention away again. She felt like something was calling her to go elsewhere instead. She let out a calling whinny, though wasn't sure shed be answered. She was correct, hearing no calling sounds back. Something was telling her there was another horse around, however. She began to run now, and very nearly tripped over him since he was lying down. She gave a squeal of worry over this fact. Horses didn't often lie down, so she made a sound of worry as she looked down at him. She noticed so many cuts to his body. This only served to further worry him, and she could hardly find a spot that wasn't injured. She finally did find such a spot, however. She nosed at him and tried to get him to move, to show her he could be alright. He clearly wasn't alright, but she needed to know he wasn't...gone. That he could be taken care of and healed up over time. She then raised her head again, giving a very loud almost screaming call. She could only hope Skylar or one of the others would hear...

(I feel bad for him...I'm glad he'll be okay, though)

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd-> heading for Tessa and Grey Ghost

The blue eyed gelding noticed the filly/mare switching course. "That's weird...she's going away from where that call possibly came from." He shook his head a couple times, and let out a breath. Moments later, he heard a screaming like call, and jerked. "What the?! Did she get hurt?" he asked in worry, looking at the mare. He apologized to her, and took off towards where he'd heard the sound from.

(going to leave this for Drogon)

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip said "Yeah... Night gave us to him, so he didn't really...want us at first, I feel like. He took on the responsibility, but...Jetsam seemed nervous, unsure, something like that at first. Even now, he doesn't really do physical touch. Nudging, nuzzling, grooming, he tolerates a bit of it. We've learned this about him and that he won't do much of it, but he's trying. I just nudged and nuzzled him a bit earlier, and he allowed it. He even nudged me back a bit, so...he's trying here," she said.

She then nodded to Albino, saying "Maybe you're right...maybe she thinks its weird. That he's actually part of a herd, which...given how he was, I could understand. Its like maybe he was afraid to have something good in his life. I've never actually asked him where he came from, maybe it was not a nice place."

The gelding lowered his head then raised it, horse version of a shrug. "Yes, most stallions wouldn't be happy with just one mare, but...my dad gave the herd to him. I mean, he clearly found Jetsam to be trustworthy enough. Jetsam was a bit...nervous of us or whatever back then, he didnt seem very sure of anything. He seems to be getting better about everything now. He still doesn't do physical touch very well, like grooming and stuff. I've seen him trying with my mom, though. He's trying to get used to stuff like that I believe," he said. He then made a happy little sound, saying "Good, because maybe your mom wants to have another. My younger half sibling and Snowfall's foals are technically going to be your siblings too. In a sort of way. I think they'll be more of like...step siblings or something."

The handsome but also cute gelding nodded his head at the others. "He's not like most other stallions though...since dad just kind of gave him this herd. My dad went off one night after doing that. I think he knew he was sick and wasn't going to make it...so he gave us to Jetsam and then went off. He didn't want us to see him leave this world...We would have been fine, but it was his choice."

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded. "I guess she could just be nervous...but yes, it was a little rude." She watched the said mare move away a little bit, but not leave. Watching the other mare, she then looked to Stardust once more. "Maybe...maybe we should go talk to her, she separated herself but hasn't left. I...don't know if you'd want to talk to her, but maybe we could try."

(will add to this for Felina if wanted)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me