♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

Postby eventer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:12 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIOT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx patriot xx bachelor stallion xx sixteen years xx tags ;; isabelle, lisbeth xx

xx mares ;; none xx
xx offspring in herd ;; none xx

riot flicked his tail as she spoke calmly, listening to her words, they seemed calm,
but her posture said otherwise, he flicked his tail, and rested his hind leg, hoping her seeing him relaxed would calm her down more.
he gave a soft nicker and spoke calmly, "i'm sure you do. now i don't mean to be forwards, however would you join my non existent about to begin herd?" he grinned, smirking briefly at her before flicking his ears when he spotted a brown and white mare about 50 or so meters away, flicking his tail he curiously watching her before nickering her calmly and then looked back to the mare in front of him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COMANCHE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx comanche xx band stallion xx seven years xx tags ;; herd xx

xx mares ;; fallegur, viski, jasmine xx
xx spring foals ;; none xx

comanche flicked his tail when the mare so willingly came over, nickering softly to her he touched her side as she seemed to accept him, and nickered softly to his other mares before speaking calmly. "i'm comanche, who might you be?" he asked calmly, directing to the two mares he'd just claimed as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KARLOS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx karlos xx band stallion xx fourteen years xx tags ;; herd, open xx

xx mares ;; dreyma, tiger lilly xx

karlos watched as one of the mares gave into him, and he nosed her softly. he looked up to see the stallion run off in her old stallions general direction, ears pinned he charged after her, nipped softly at her and chased her back towards dreyma. standing in front of her, ears flicking as he watched her, snorting softly at the three year old,
nudging her gently towards his more willing mare. nickering calmly to them both, nosing dreyma softly and looking to the younger of the two, flicking his tail calmly he nickered to her gently, stretching his nose out to her calmly before heading them both in a direction, looking for more mares.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GRIM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx grim xx bachelor stallion xx eight years xx tags ;; herd, open xx

xx mares ;; sofia xx

grim flicked his tail and watched the mares reaction, she seemed pretty calm about it. nosing her gently he nickered calmly and nudged her away, careful not to irritate her though, she was older than him and if she so wished she could get rid of him. he snorted gently and looked around calmly, careful not to whinny too loudly as he was young,
the mare wasn't in a deep enough stage of heat to cover her yet, so he wanted to find some other mares to cover this spring, so in case they were stolen from him, he would have already covered them so they would drop his foals next spring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AVENUE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx avenue xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; ace xx status ;; heat 0 xx tags ;; herd, whisper xx

avenue flicked her black tail over her buckskin coat, swishing her tail calmly before giving sharp lashes when her labor pains began to set in. she snorted loudly and looked to ace who wondered off to claim another mare. in hopes he wouldn't think she left him, she turned carefully and headed to a low lying tree where she could still be seen.
-fade-
it was a relatively quick birth, but the pain hadn't gone yet. she looked to a small little bay foal and smiled at it before the pains set in hard once more.
-fade-
the pains left, but she was exhausted. soft low groans leaving her body as two fragile little bodies tried to find their feet. after half an hour or so, the mare had the strength to stand, which both her foals were already on their feet and strong. she looked over them both carefully, relaxing when they were both fillies and let them nurse. her tail flicked gently and it only increased when two young stallions, about three and four came over to investigate. the buckskin mare stepped forwards carefully over her fillies and pinned her ears at the grey stallion, spinning and kicking out at him before circling back to her foals when the bay stallion tried to greet them.
she snapped the air at him, and circled her foals carefully, keeping her nose turned into them. kicking out at the young males carefully. she squealed loudly at the two stallions, but somewhat hoped it would alert her newly found stallion. she couldn't keep up this charade. it was tiring her quickly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PAIGE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx paige xx lone mare xx twelve years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 2 xx tags ;; open xx

paige ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APHRODITE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx aphrodite xx lone mare xx sixteen years xx stallion ;; onyx xx status ;; heat 3 xx tags ;; herd xx

aphrodite flicked an ear as the stallion backed off quickly, with a soft snort, followed by a soft nicker, she walked towards the little trio of horses. stretching her nose out to the stallion nipping at his nose softly before looking to the mares, ears pinned back she snorted at them, making it clear who was boss around here. with a toss of her head she lowered her nose the ground to graze, flicked her scented tail and then began to wonder off, hoping to find the stallion more mares.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FLICKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx flicka xx lone mare xx eight years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 3 tags ;; open xx

flicka ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TESSA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx tessa xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; open xx

tessa ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CARIBOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx caribou xx lone mare xx seven years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 2 xx tags ;; open xx

caribou ----

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
POTEMA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx potema xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; open xx

potema ----

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PANDORA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx pandora xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; talian xx status ;; covered xx tags ;; herd, temptation xx

pandora flicked her tail and snorted softly at the stallion as he dismounted. flicking her still strongly scented tail, knowing it would attract other males, she looked around momentarily before listening to the stallion as he spoke. with a soft and gentle nicker she spoke softly as she nibbled his nose softly, "you can call me pandora" she said gently, flicking her tail calmly before clamping it down to avoid stallions from following her scent. she nudged him softly, to both hide herself and the young stallion. she planned on staying with him until next spring, even if it meant hiding herself, him and any other mare he gained over the next few months. she looked up to see a chestnut mare, younger than herself, but older than the stallion. flicking her tail she nudged the young stallion towards the chestnut mare, flicking her tail she nickered quietly to catch the mares attention, slowing once she reached the mare, she nickered calmly, being a mare of good age, the chestnut mare would know well that if an older mare was with a young stallion, she saw a colt who would make a brilliant stallion when he was older, and any other mare would willingly follow the older mare, with a flick of his tail, pandora nickered softly to the mare reassuringly, before letting her young stallion try to get the mare.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MILLY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx milly xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 0 xx tags ;; open xx

milly ----
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ virginia (kobra) ]

Postby Knives. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Knives. wrote:
V I R G I N I A
------------
gender mare
age four years
heat stage three
stud none
tags kobra, (potema)
notes any stud interested in
virginia can chase off
kobra, but viginia will strongly
insist otherwise. (open)

------------

virginia flicked her tail, eyeing at kobra. he was off a ways, frolicking in the tall grass. virginia munched a mouthful of nutritious, green grass while her ears focused on seemingly every noise. her dappled gray coat twitched at the shoulder, her head still raised to attention. she emitted a soft, reluctant whinny, spotting a dark tobiano [ potema? ] off in the distance. her tail raised and she stomped a front hoof, a cluster of flies gathering on her shin. she lowered her head to relieve the spot with her muzzle, her tail dancing around behind her. while her head was lowered into the deep grass, she ripped at the thick stalks of grass with her teeth and raised her head once more to munch contently. about that time, a slim doe emerged from the treeline and virginia nickered softly to kobra. it wasnt entirely to alert him of danger, but more to alert him of something to keep an eye on. virginia closed the distance between herself and kobra, taking a few strides at a trot. her muzzle bumped his hip, a few blades of grass still sticking out from the sides. she pinned her ears and pulled her head back at kobra's squeal and playful "bunny hop," before nipping his shoulder lightly. virginia returned her ears forward, turning her head to gaze at the grazing doe.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me