Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:22 pm

:mrgreen: ]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:09 am

Name: Vanille
Sexuality: Demisexual
Breed: Palomino - Arabian - Mustang
Personality:
History: She is the last offspring of Coconut and Copper, having older siblings Caramello, Chocolat, and Hazelnut. She never got to meet her father or older brothers as they were already chased away from the herd.
Description: Golden palomino, with white socks, mane, and tail. Has a white mark on her face from the forehead to the chub. Brown eyes.
Stallion: Romeo
Offspring: Alpine
Other: none

Name: Alpine
Sexuality: Questioning
Breed: Palomino - Mustang - Arabian
Personality:
History: Nothing much yet...
Description: Very pale cream with cream white mane and tail. pale blue eyes.
Stallion: none
Offspring: none
Other: He is smaller than other foals of his age.

Name: Caramello
Sexuality: Bisexual
Breed: Palomino - Arabian - mustang
Personality:
History: She is the second-last offspring of Coconut and Copper. She is the last one to meet their father Copper and her brother Hazelnut.
Description: Russet red paint colored with white large around her body, white mane, and tail. Brown eyes.
Stallion: Romeo
Offspring: Thunder
Other: She had a foal Storm before Thunder, but sadly he didn't make it to the year old.

Name: Thunder
Sexuality: Questioining
Breed: Palomino - mustang - Arabian
Personality:
History: She is the second offspring of her mother Caramello.
Description: Reddish brown faint cream dappled with white socks and white face. Cream-colored mane and tail. light brown eyes.
Offspring: none
Other: She is named close to her fallen older sibling Storm

Name: Coconut
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: Palomino - Mustang
Personality:
History: She lived a long wild life, as a loner mare then joined the Copper's herd and worked as the lead mare for a few years before she was kicked out of the rank.
Description: Dark "chocolate" brown with small white socks and a mane and tail. Brown eyes.
Stallion: Copper "Formerly", Romeo
Offspring: Chocolat, Hazelnut, Caramello, and Vanille. Has two nameless stillborns too.
Other: Too old for more foals...

Name: Chocolat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Breed: Palomino - Arabian - Mustang
Personality:
History: He was born in Herd to Coconut and Copper and has few siblings, but he has only barely seen his younger sisters after being chased away by the lead stallion.
Description: Dark brown with long black socks, mane, and tail. Black chub and small white socks on his right front leg and left back leg. Dark brown eyes.
Offspring: maybe?
Other: -
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:17 pm

I'm assuming Copper had his own herd, or he'd have to be related to Romeo since Romeo is descended from the first leader of Shining Sun.

Anyway, they're accepted otherwise.

I'm going to say we wait and see if one or two more people join, then I can make the starting post.

If that works for both of you.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:18 pm

sounds good to me.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:04 pm

Oh whoops, also: Coconut would actually still be lead mare since she's the oldest mare in Shining Sun. There's no reason for her to have been kicked out of the position, unless someone else makes a mare close in age to her and puts that mare as lead mare.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:09 am

Copper is/ was a leader from another herd, and Coconut was the lead mare at that herd. She took the "kind of" leadership after the Copper passed away and they didn't really have a lead stallion. She was kicked out of the rank by another aged mare and the group split. She alongside her daughters joined the Shining Sun herd, and her son left to live their own ways.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Thank you, Drogon, for telling me there were forms I missed)

Feather.Weather wrote:Name: Aviva
Sexuality: Pan
Breed: Mustang
Personality: Aviva isn't just the life of the party, she IS the party. She has an ego seemingly too big for her slight frame, a loud personality and opinionated persona. Typically she is a very bright and bubbly mare, though can be hot heated and quick tempered when she gets her buttons pressed. She is extremely bright and resourceful, never failing to have a witty remark.
History: Aviva is a bit of a mystery, even to herself. She remembers little of her life from before, occasionally getting flashbacks. Aviva has no family or friends, very self sufficient to the point of being anti-social.
Description: Aviva falls at a whopping 14 hands, petite yet strikingly pretty. She has a red roan coat and piercing hazel eyes, though are often shrouded by her thick forelock. Aviva is certainly thin, at times you can see her rib cage.
Stallion: None at the moment
Offspring: Unknown
Other: Aviva is open for interactions

Name: Feather
Sexuality: Bi
Breed: Appy
Personality: Feather is a snarky and quick-tempered stud, independent and secluded. He is quite bossy, and selfish. He is vocal about his concerns, unwilling to compromise in anything. He has a hard shell that prevents him from showing any sort of emotion, guarded to the max.
History: Feather's history is well seen in the numerous scars that line his sides, long marks that stretch from his withers to his flank. He prefers not to speak of this.
Description: Feather is a chestnut varnish roan Appy, short and stocky. He has a wispy mane and tail, and dark brown hued orbs. He has a bright white blaze on his face.
Mare: Clash
Offspring: Kerfuffle and Quip
Other: Feather abandoned his filly at a young age, believing she was too young.

Name: Kerfuffle
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: Appy x
Personality: Much like her name would imply, Kerfuffle is a clumsy young mare, always stumbling over her own feet. She has an odd essence to her, often murmuring things that make little to none sense. She would best be described as scattered, always seeming to be late to the party. Kerfuffle is an extremely headlong and reckless, making decisions on a whim. She is a very pleasant dame despite this, friendly and easy-going. She has not much of a temper, though is likely to flee at the sight of commotion, a sensitive little thing she is.
History: Kerfuffle doesn't have much knowledge of her family, her mom and dad both leaving her at a young age, her sister captured by humans. She has had quite the rough past, bouncing between herd and herd, always on the move.
Description: Kerfuffle is long legged and lean, not sure where she got it from. She has a thin body, a long neck, and a pointy snout. Her dimensions are a bit strange, seemingly too tall. She has white socks on her front leg, but otherwise a dapple grey coat. She has a murky grey tail and mane, often matted. Her eyes are a brilliant hue of green, very large and one of her most attractive features.
Stallion: None
Offspring: None
Other: Kerfuffle's cross in unknown, her mother a mix of everything it seemed.

Name: Cello
Sexuality: Demi
Breed: Paint Horse
Personality: Sweet, charming, and and witty. Cello is smart in his remarks, distinctly flirty with mares and stallions alike. He has a very one track mind, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He enjoys taunting equines, though somehow it always sounds sweet with his heavy British accent. Cello is quite altruistic believe it or not, perhaps because he doesn't want others to feel as alone as he once did.
History: Cello was imported to a stud farm due to his notable lines, though at one point escaped. Which doesn't come as much of a surprise, a very crafty lass he is.
Description: Cello is strikingly handsome, tall and muscular, yet still light on his feet. He has warm golden optics, and a lovely gray grullo coat. He has pointy ears adjacent to his cranium, and a greyish mane and tail, spindly like his mother's Papilionidae.
Mare: Mantis, Kimari
Offspring: Bramble, Rift
Other: Cello is in a band of bachelors.
( I'll add more later ^^ )

I'm going to say:
First, sorry I missed these.
Second, Aviva is accepted, Kerfuffle will be accepted if you change her eyes to like blue. Horses don't have green eyes, I've never heard of that (I give some of my horses green eyes, but those are like unrealistic colored horses and unicorns and stuff)
Third, if Cello is in a band of bachelors, he wouldn't have any mares.
Fourth, are you going to play Clash? If not, I wouldn't count her as one of Feather's mares, also since you have him as a loner I still don't know if I'd count her. Otherwise, they'd count as a small herd starting to form, especially since they have two offspring (though it says he abandoned his daughter). If Clash passed away, she shouldn't be in his mares slot, though you could put an other section and say he had a mare at one point.

After you address the things with Feather and Cello, I can accept them too.

Also, since we have four people now, I might actually start the RP. We can RP and see if anyone else joins.

Queen:
I'm going to assume Alpine and Thunder are Romeo's foals?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:45 pm

yw lol
Drogon <3