➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby Binx_It » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:07 am

Raven woke up as the dark night rolled in she stood up and made her way into the pack territory being extremely cautious to any noice scents were everywhere she didn't know what was what for it was a new territory to her the wolves there would find her easily if she's not careful.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:10 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε тαgѕ- αяεѕ, σяισи cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard woke up, the storm raging still. She frowned, "H-how much l-longer is this g-going on..?' she asked to whoever would listen, wanting answers. Blizzard looked at the half finished rabbit laying beside her, and then to Ares who was laying down beside the wall. "thank you.." she said, managing to smile. She ate half of what she was givin, wanting to save the rest for later. She looked around, not seeing many of her pack mates. She frowned, knowing some of them would not be fortunate enough to survive. She quietly hummed a song to herself, calming herself yet again.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε тαgѕ- вlιzzαяd, σяισи cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares stayed awake, wanting to make sure everybody was as safe as possible. He watched Blitz wake up, "no problem..." he said making a goofy face after, slightly cheering her up. Ares felt bad, he had just joined the pack and he still loved the territory, he couldnt imagine what everybody else was feeling... He pushed that thought to the back of his head. He stared outside the den enterance, looking for anybody or anything. He knew the hurricane would be gone soon. He didn't anwser Blizzards question though, still not exactly sure of the answer, as the storm raged.
Last edited by dxrmon on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:32 am

~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:---}Location: Den} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Cattle Dog} ༺༒༻

He sighed Still sleeping just wishing in his head the storm would stop soon he was beginning to think everything would be gone. His best friend. The Forest. might be ripped apart. He sighed lifting his head and looking at the pups around him. He then lay his head back down as a little pup snuggled into his brown and white fur. He smiled.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm

((Nice work, this roleplay looks amazing!))

Is anyone open to interact with Penny and Misty??
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Misty
Misty had huddled under a bush when the winds picked up. Now, she lay there, shivering and shaking with fear. The scent of another dog came to her, it seemed familiar. Peering out from under the branches, she saw a dog struggling towards her, being blown around by the wind. Misty leapt to her feet and dragged the dog under the bush. As she looked at it, she gasped. "Penny!" she cried, relieved that she had saved her old friend.

Penny
Penny fought against the winds as she struggled onwards. She had been out hinting when the hurricane started. When she'd been a pet, other older pet dogs had told her about hurricanes in the past, so she knew what was happening. Suddenly, another dog shot at her, grassed the scruff of her neck in it's jaws and dragged her under the large bush she'd been heading for. A familiar scent washed over her and she felt long fur brush her side as she was pushed into the safety and shelter of the bush. As someone gasped her name, she recognised her old friend Misty.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:51 am

~ O r i o n ~

{Tags:Penny&Misty}Location: Hurricane} Crush: ----} {Male} {Australian Cattle Dog} ༺༒༻

With hesitation Orion stood and his eyes widen as two familiar scents drifted across the windy currents. He then looked from Blizzard to Apollo. I'm going out there. Cant you smell Misty and Penny? he said looking at Apollo thoughtfully before he said If i dont come back Penny and Misty will be in my place. He muttered before jumping out into the storm. His paws waved frantically as he was floating before he hit the ground. He shoved his paws in the mud and went with the current of wind heading away from penny and misty. He lowered his entire body close to the ground as his mud covered paws allowed him to stay on the ground. He slowly crept toward penny and misty and let out a howl to let them and the pack know he was okay and that he had found them. Are you two alright? Ready to get to the pack? he said watching them under the bush. The mud was slowly sinking his paws deeper now up to his forearms.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 am

Sprite
Crush: Alastair / Status: Open / Location: Lost

Fighting against the winds, Sprite could barely see where she was. She tried calling out for anyone, but her voice got lost ok the winds. Crawling on, her nails dug into the ground in hopes she wouldnt fly away. Finally, she made it to a den where she tumbled into, sliding into a wall and coughing. Getting up, she shook her pelt vigorously, all the dirst flying off from her white fur. Collapsing down from exhaustion, she let out a howl, but it to crumbling and barely audible. Laying her head on her paws, she sighed, looking out of the den in hopes of being found.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Sprite / Locatio: Lost

Moses walked in the storm, barely being affected by the winds. He held his head low, parading on as he tried to find shelter. Finding shelter, he walked in to see a white ball of fur on the ground. Padding in, he took a closer look at her. "Are you alright?" Moses asked, leaning his head down to further inspect her. Hearing a growl erupt from her chest cavity, his head jolted back, and Moses fled to the back of the cave, curling up there.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Pack / Location: Den

Standing, he stared out of the den. "Has anyone seen Sprite or Alastair?" He barked out to anyone there, hoping someone knew.

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Open / Location: In a den somewhere

Bolin lay huddled in a corner, shielding his eyes from the gusts of dirt and wind that came in time to time. Hoping everyone was alright.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:09 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε тαgѕ- αяεѕ, σяισи cяυѕн- нαяlεч
She nodded to Orion, " Stay safe, if you cant find them then dont put your own life at risk..." Blizzard said, knowing there was a chance that he wouldn't find them. She watched as he went out in the storm, and soon she heard a howl. The howl ment that he had found them. She stood up out of excitement, happy that the three dogs were still alive. She wanted to go out there to help them, as Penny was a smaller dog and that put her more at risk of flying away. Blizzard stay put thought, hoping that Orion was doing good in the situation of helping the two dogs. She smiled when Penny,Misty and Orion made it back safely. She went over to inspect Penny and Misty for any injuries. After finding no injures she layed down, still wondering who was still out there.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε тαgѕ- вlιzzαяd, σяισи cяυѕн- иσиε
Ares nodded, and watched Orion go into the storm. His eyes flickered around where he entered, looking for any signs of him,Penny or Misty. None. That is until he heard a howl. Ares tail wagged slowly, not taking his eyes off the enterance. He slowly saw 3 figures coming towards the den, he slowly went out the enterance of the den, grabbing the smaller dog, Penny and bringing her back into the den. After Misty and Orion came in he was happy because they had just found more pack mates." Isn't there a den on the other side of camp..?" Ares said hoping that the other den sheltered more dogs. By the looks of it Penny and Misty looked like they were not injured, they were pretty lucky, Ares thought.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 am

Misty/female/Old English Sheepdog/Mate-none (pm me)/Tags- Penny, Orion
Misty looked up at Orion, her chest filling with hope.
"Yes!" she barked, and, after helping Penny onto her feet, she slid out from under the bush.

Penny/female/Collie/Mate-none (Pm me)/Tags-misty,Orion
Penny struggled put after Misty. She was shaking with the cold and could barely walk. She stumbled after the others, desperate to see her old friends again. As they joined the others, Penny collapsed in relief and tiredness
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 am

e l v i s
───────────────────────────────
xxxgender. male x age. 4 years x x tagged. alonex victims. 0
x

Elvis drew in a sharp breath, the dry air burning his lungs. His legs ached from running, his lungs burning from the air and lack of rest. The storm was behind him, but expanding quickly. He was no match for the speed and strength of the storm, and he was tiring quickly. He stopped jogging and went into a fast paced trot, panting. His white pelt felt sticky and hot against his muscular frame. Birds, lizards, and insects where no where to be seen, hiding from the the oncoming threat. Elvis stopped and turned around to look up at the sky. The sky was a scary grey-yellow color.
Last edited by RMS Titanic on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me