Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Rivals | Dog/Wolf RP | Accepting!

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 20, 2017 9:47 am

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack
    The black wolf lied in his den, curled up into a ball. He appeared to be asleep, but he wasn't. He had woken up not too long ago, but hasn't yet made the effort to get up. He was comfortable like this. It was warm in his den and he didn't feel like moving. However, he knew that he had a pack to lead, as much as he wanted to at this moment he couldn't sleep forever. With a sigh, he shifted and sat up, slowly opening his eyes and blinking a couple of times. He yawned and stood up, going into the 'play bow' stance to stretch. It was dawn, the sun was slowly making it's way into the sky. Crow yawned again and walked out, sat down by his den and observing the pack's camp. A couple wolves were out and about, but most seemed to still be asleep.

Tiki//2 years//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Pack
    Tiki stood beside the hunter's den, widening her jaws in a yawn. She didn't sleep very well the previous night, which was why she was up already. It wasn't common for her to have nightmares, but the one she had last night made it difficult for her to fall back asleep once she was awake. In her dream she was being chased by something...but she couldn't tell what it was. So instead of falling back asleep she deciding to come out into camp and wait, watching the sun slowly rise. She didn't like hunting by herself, and was hoping that the other hunter would be ready soon. Prey has been more difficult to find recently, but Tiki was confident that they would find something good today.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 am

Daisy ~ 4 Years Old A ~ Female ~ No Designated Job ~ Tags: Crow
Daisy wondered around the territory, looking for something to entertain herself with, or at least keep her busy. She desired to stay out of the way of her fellow pack members to avoid any possible conflict, but also to avoid being berated for not doing anything of importance. Soon she wondered near the alpha, Crow's den. It was around this area when she became extra careful, since he was the alpha she feared him most. At first, she assumed he was asleep so she skipped along at a normal pace, but her ear twitched as he began to move, proving her assumption wrong. When he came out of his den, she darted into the bushes to avoid being seen. But, to her dismay from lack of agility she knew that he had probably both seen and heard her.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝. ( post one )

Postby katsu, » Sat May 20, 2017 3:12 pm

KENAI
      ───.. rank warrior of wolves . age four years . location with the pack
      tags open )

The small male puppy laid in a snow covered cave, his two brothers sitting right beside him. His parents had gone out to hunt for the three, leaving them to rough around and what not. Charlie and Rigbi decided to go in search for their parents, even though Kenai thought it to be a terrible idea. Then again, his parents had been gone for a significant period of time now... The small wolf begged them to stay behind like daddy said to, but the two siblings ignored his plea. They wandered off into the small blizzard, and as darkness began to consume the sun, he worried that he would never see his siblings again...

The fluffy tan wolf woke up with a jolt, the dream, no nightmare, he was having being the cause. He sat up and shivered, not wanting to even know what the nightmare was about. He had no idea what could have triggered such a nightmare, but the important thing was...well...that is was just a nightmare. Kenai moved his ears forward as he heard the quiet snoring of his fellow pack mates. He quietly stood up on all fours and began to sneak out, quickly emerging from the peaceful den. He looked up towards the sky, seeing the sun was out and brighter than ever. He sat down just outside of the entrance and listened to the silence of nature around him. This was all he needed to get his mind off of that horrible nightmare.

ZASHA
      ───.. rank beta fae of dogs . age three years . location with the pack
      tags open )

Mornings were something that Zasha always admired, even as a pup. She would always wake up right before the sun rose just so she could see the sun awaken. The sky was beautiful at this time, and she had even found herself a designated sunrise watching rock just outside of the packs dens. She lay quietly on the rocks as the moon began switching places with the sun, orange and yellow taking over before blue exploded in the sky. She did this every morning, like a ritual. You may ask why, and the answer is simple. She used to do this with her mother. However, when her mother died, she took it upon herself to let the memory live on in her siblings, blind to the fact that they would never have a future to live. She took them out every morning, having to force them awake, only to see and appreciate what nature held for them. Now she does it in remembrance of her family; of her mother, her brother, and her sister. Her father never had a part in this gathering, but that didn't keep her from thinking of him too. However, she thought about them in happiness now instead of sadness. They were safe from danger and that was all that mattered anymore.

The sun rose, but that didn't stop Zasha from enjoying the spring air and the cool wind that brushed through her fur. She had actually almost fallen back asleep before she realized that she had duties to uphold. Looking back towards camp and seeing all the dogs already up gave her the incentive to head back, even if she didn't want to. She raised her hind quarters and stretched for a few moments before jumping off her rock and running back towards camp. She entered through the back of the camp and shook her fur, then proceeded to sit down and observe the pack, making sure nothing was out of order.
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack, Daisy
    The rustling of nearby bushes alerted Crow. His ears pricked and his head swiveled quickly toward the sound, catching a glimpse of Daisy darting into the bushes. What was she doing? Was she trying to hide? With a frown, he stood up and walked over to the bushes where Daisy was attempting to hide. "What are you doing?" He asked in an unamused tone, a look of confusion on his face.

Tiki//2 years//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Pack, Zasha
    Noticing someone returning to camp, she looked to the back entrance, wondering who had been up so early. It was the Beta, Zasha, who had returned from whatever she was doing. It wasn't the first time that Tiki has seen Zasha return in the mornings from outside of camp. Tiki was curious of what the other dog was doing outside of camp in the morning, but never asked. She contemplated saying hello, but hesitated. Ever since she was a pup, Tiki was a shy dog. It's just how she is. She is generally comfortable around her pack, but the Beta and Alpha made her nervous sometimes. She glanced around, it seemed like Lucid wasn't ready to go hunting yet. Tiki didn't want to go hunting by herself and was getting a bit restless from sitting and waiting, so she decided to go over to Zasha. She stood up and walked over to where Zasha was sitting, a small smile on her face. "G-Good morning!" She greeted, mentally berating herself for stuttering.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:56 am

Daisy's heart began to beat quicker as Crow came closer to her hiding spot, she was even trembling. The female wolf was unaware of what he would do, but she hoped that she was not in any trouble. After hearing his tone she thought that she really was in trouble. "S-sorry. I was just hiding." she answered. She hoped that he wasn't too upset, but because she didn't really have useful job to the pack he would probably be more harsh on her.
Last edited by aiae123 on Sun May 21, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sun May 21, 2017 3:09 am

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Male 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

The brute had been awake since the sun had risen and had taken to lingering around the camp. He had been sitting in the shadows for the most part while he kept a quiet watch over his surroundings. It was still in the early hours of the day and Atlas was already bored. He loathed sitting still when there were better things he could be doing. Of course, he could go on a patrol alone however he secretly enjoyed having company. His usual companion also happened to be his polar opposite. While Atlas was up early and prepared to work, Nova was content with sleeping. His patience was wearing thin towards his sister and once again the brute accepted that he was going to have to drag her out.

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚊
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Female 4 years Siberian Husky Dog Pack Fighter

To Nova, there were a few perks to being a part of a pack. There was always having some place to sleep, access to food and other dogs to keep her company. There was only one downside that she could think of – work. It took more than she had anticipated to keep her place but she wasn’t about to lose it. However old habits die hard and the husky preferred to sleep than start early. It was why she remained comfortably tucked away in the den unlike her pack mates who were mostly awake. A sharp nudge in her side pulled her from her slumber and she groaned quietly in response. Nova didn't need to open her eyes; there was only one dog who was game enough to wake her in the morning.
“Atlas,” the husky softly whined.
Of course he didn't reply as he was just satisfied that his sister was awake. Nova waited until she heard him leave before following him out of the den. Despite it taking a moment for her eyes to adjust, she didn't miss Atlas's little eye roll at her.
“You have responsibilities, or have you forgotten?" Her brother began one of his many lectures.
"Have you forgotten that there's other dogs for you to annoy now?"
"Thank goodness for that."
Nova swiped at her brother playfully but he easily dodged her move. She tilted her head slightly and narrowed her eyes. However she lacked the energy to push her brother further and so left it at that.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 am

Diablo - 4 years - Alpha male - Crush: open - Dog pack - Doberman Pinscher
Diablo wakes up from his den a little later than usual, not caring that he was comfortably warm in his den. Being a police dog had it's perks, He darts out of his den and rushes over to a rock, leaping up on it. "Morning everyone, sorry I am late upon wake up call of the sunrise" He talks rather loudly so everyone can focus their attention on him before waiting for a moment to tell everyone. "Alright, I want one or two hunters to go out and I want a fighter to go with to protect them from any wolves that might come into our part of the forest." He pauses to look at Zasha. "Zasha, you can pick who heads out for this task, and food DOES need to be brought back for everyone. As for the rest of the fighters and hunters, gather up into your own groups and go patrol the borders and catch food to bring it back here, we need one or two fighters to stay and guard the camp as well as Zasha. If anyone needs me to come along to help, don't be afraid to ask as you all know I am willing to help you all out." He looks around for the omega. "I want Elpis to get more padding for our dens, mine is growing a little worn down and I am sure everyone else's dens need some sprucing up."
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 22, 2017 5:38 am

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Pack, Daisy
    "Hiding? Why would you be hiding?" He said, narrowing his eyes. He could see that Daisy was trembling, and though he didn't say anything about it he wondered if she was trying to hide from him. Crow knew that he intimidated some of his packmates, but this is the first time he's seen someone try to hide from him.

Tiki//2 years//Dog Pack Hunter//Tags: Pack
    Hearing a familiar voice, Tiki turned her head to see that the Alpha was up and making a morning announcement. She sat and listened intently to him. She nodded when Diablo was done speaking and stood up, looking to Zasha. "U-um, I can go out and hunt." She said, referring to Diablo's task. Tiki was made to hunt, she was confident that she and the other hunter would be able to bring back enough food for the pack today. Catching the prey wasn't the problem for Tiki, but finding it was. Prey has become more and more scarce lately, and Tiki hoped it wouldn't stay that way. She also hoped they didn't encounter wolves today. As prey grew scarcer it seemed like the wolves were becoming more and more frequent at the borders. The wolves scared Tiki, and she didn't want to get into a fight with them.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 am

Daisy tucked her tail between her legs and looked to the ground. "I was hiding, because..." she couldn't think of what to say. A small creature rustled the bushes behind her, causing Daisy to flinch. But soon she returned her look back to Crow and continued search for her answer. "I was afraid..." That was the only thing she could come up with to say. She hoped it was a good enough answer, but deep in her mind she knew it wasn't.
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 22, 2017 9:07 am

Crow//6 years//Wolf Pack Alpha//Tags: Daisy
    "You were afraid..." He trailed off. Daisy didn't say it outright, but it was enough for Crow to confirm his suspicions. "Hmph. Well instead of hiding, how about you make yourself useful and go on a patrol." He said, momentarily glancing around camp to see who was awake. "I've been meaning to push the boundary lines, it's about time we take our territory back from those dogs." He said, scowling when he said the last word.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me