BULLET PROOF - accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BULLET PROOF - accepting

Postby energy. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OPEN |:| CLOSED
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hassun, 001 ] [ chenoa, 001 ]

Postby direwolf. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:58 pm

── HASSUN ──

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Waking in his den, Hassun stretched out his limbs and released a loud yawn. The male sighed and laid on his side for a moment, his ear twitching as he heard some movement within the camp. Eventually, he rolled to his paws and ducked out of his den to greet everyone. A tired smile graced his white maw as he took in the pack. So far, everything seemed to be in order. If Winter's Wind decided to be peaceful today, it would be a pleasant day of scouting the territory and making sure no loners wandered into the camp. There were three pesky loners that he had spotted on multiple occasions, and he hated loners. Either get out of the territory or ask to be let into the pack - was it that difficult? A low grumble formed in his chest, but he shook his head. He was not going to start his day on a grumpy note.

Moving away from his den, he briefly greeted everyone that he came across. The older male sat back on his haunches for a moment and searched for his fellow paladins so he could assign borders to them. He hoped that today would be a calm day where he could peacefully do his job and not worry about other wolves attacking him or the pack. That just created more work for him, and he did not want extra work on top of what he already did. He mostly did not want to disappoint the alpha, Caspian. He was given this rank because he had proved himself to the male. He has been the lead paladin for nearly four years now. He was not going to break his good streak.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ male ] [ six years ] [ snow's dawn - lead paladin ] [ crush: avenue ] [ tags: --- ]

── CHENOA ──

Chenoa knew that she was not important to the pack. She was a lowly omega who had yet to prove herself to the alpha. If she was unable to catch herself a meal, she ate whatever was left by the others which was not much. At least it was something rather than nothing. The white she-wolf did not want to be a loner because she knew that she would not make it on her own. That was why she was in this pack, Winter's Wind. The alpha was not kind. Heck, most of the members of this pack were absolutely insane and bloodthirsty. However, she tried to keep her head up and try to see things from their point of view; it was easier said than done. She was not sure how they became so bloodthirsty nor did she know how she was stuck in this pack when she was the exact opposite of them. At the time, it had been either join this pack or die as a loner.

Giving a small shake of her head, she left the camp to go on a hunt. She did not think that her absence would be noticed because who went out of their way to check on an omega? No one. No one cared for her, but she did care for the pack even if they were cruel. She had a heart of gold - perhaps her heart was too golden. These wolves did not deserve her kindness. Releasing a small sigh, she tried to focus on her hunt. She needed to capture something, or she would be forced to eat scraps if there were any. Lowering herself to the ground, she remained silent as she searched for her prey. The omega would like to be a huntress one day; it was easier than a paladin or assassin.

[ female ] [ three years ] [ winter's wind - omega ] [ crush: sinbad ] [ tags: --- ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:12 pm

─── KHALEESI ─────────────────────────

waking from a good sleep, the white fae trudged out of her den and snarled when chenoa grew to close. granted, khaleesi was probably the most kindest to the fae, however, khaleesi wasn't a morning wolf. she was a bit grouchy in the mornings, but nothing else. and she relaxed after a simple snarl even though the fae was still near. she watched as the younger female trudged off probably looking for a better meal, before huffing and sitting back on her haunches, stretching her back as she did so, before letting out a wide yawn, baring her teeth a little before licking her lips when her yawn finished.

[ female ] [ four years ] [ winters wind - healer ] [ crush; thanatos ] [ tags; --- ]

─── MALEFICENT ──────────────────────

mal's ears twitched in irritation, she remain crouched for the past half hour waiting for that damn dear to drop it's fawn. it was an extremely late fawning, and when the fawn finally dropped, it was dead. the doe, weak, made it easy for mal to take it down on her own. she crept forwards while the doe still lay on the ground, and moments before her presence was noticed, she charged forwards biting at the doe's nose, before grabbing her throat, jumping onto her back to hold the weak creature on the ground. it fought quite well, but with already being weak, birthing in winter, it died reasonably quickly. and with a snarl she began to drag it back. growling when the other wolves around her grew to close to her meal. she sat it down and pulled at the doe's fur, until she'd parted the hind leg from the doe at it's hip. trotting off with it to the entrance of her den, with a snarl she warned others off and began to tear at the fur, ripping mouthfuls off.

[ female ] [ five years ] [ winters wind - huntress ] [ crush; zundre ] [ tags; --- ]

─── HARLEY ────────────────────────────

harley for the time being had fulfilled her duties, and unless caspian wanted more from her today, she was done for a few hours and could happily laze around for a bit. although, while she lay, it was obvious the fae was fully alert, her eyes blinking now and then, her ears twitching forwards and back and occasionally she'd lift her head to check her surroundings. so while she relaxed, the fae didn't let her guard down. she had a duty to her pack, she wasn't about to let them fall under any harm. she looked to her alpha momentarily then away from him again, back to her surroundings.

[ female ] [ five years ] [ snow's dawn - beta ] [ crush; none ] [ tags; --- ]

─── AVENUE ────────────────────────────

avenue lay calmly on one of the larger rocks by her den, being an omega she didn't really have a roll in the pack, she was mostly just the one who took everyone's problem. she was the one others could take their anger out, and while she didn't enjoy it, the two year old fae had adjusted to it, she had a few scars were two of the members got too angry with her over her body, bot nothing serious. she watched calmly as everyone kind of just plodded along around the camp, seemed to be a lazy day. the hunters seem to have caught enough food? or had they... and everyone else seemed to be lazing around just like she was, so long as winter's wind kept away, today would be a good day for all.

[ female ] [ two years ] [ snow's dawn - omega ] [ crush; hassun ] [ tags; --- ]
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:57 am

▪ Aurora ▪ [female][hunter][snow's dawn][Crush;TBD][Tags;;Open]
Aurora had been awake for hours, that was normal for her now adays. She was always in the mood to be out and about, even if she had only gotten a small bit of sleep the night before. She was a quiet wolf, and sometimes she wondered why she hadn't been demoted go omega. She could hunt fair enough, but other than that she found herself useless.
Aurora padded out of the den, wincing as the sun hit her face. She had hoped for an overcast day, it was always better to hunt in. She stretched out her paws, arching her back. She had a long day ahead of her as usual. She sat down in the camp, watching the other wolves wake up, waiting to see what Caspians orders were for the day.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h a n e » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:19 am

{ Kemira } Tag: Acheron

Crouched in a bush, russet and black hues melded among the emerald flora. The small female stretched, noticing Acheron as he paraded by. Her eyes followed him as he very clearly left the den-site. Compelled by curiosity, the apprentice followed, remaining far enough back to hopefully remain unnoticed. She kept low, slipping through the underbrush easily. Where could he be going? She had seen him leave many times before but not until today did she bother following him. The morning had seemed particularly quiet and so why not?
S h a n e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:14 pm

───⟨ UNDR ⟩─────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨six years⟩ - ⟨alpha - winters wind⟩ - ⟨mated too;; tempest⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - open⟩

The stocky male opened his eyes slowly. Seeing the winters sun's light creep into his den, he slowly raised his body. Zundre gave a loud yawn and put himself into a downward dog position and stretched out his shoulders, back and legs. Hearing some pops here and there the male gave a satisfied sigh and shook himself out. Trudging out of the den and looking around the territory. Spotting his half-sister from afar she seemed pleasantly calm, and he enjoyed seeing the dam for relaxed. He walked over to the kill pile and picked a plump pheasant. Carrying the deceased bird in his jaws Zundre lumbered over to the rocks and climbed there and sat calmly on top. Digging into the pheasant body and enjoys the taste he watched his wolves being to poke out of their dens

───⟨ EIT ⟩────────────────────
      ⟨feminine⟩ - ⟨five years⟩ - ⟨paladin - winters wind⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; hunter⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - mal⟩

Neiths eyes scanned the area around her. Being awake before the sun even shone over the mountains peaks, the dam practically never slept. Always on guard. Always on edge. Lumbering around the territories borders and just seeing the clearing where the pack had called home for many years. Seeing Thanatos lumber off, the curious apprentice shortly on his heels and hiding she grunted before seeing the huntress maleficent carrying a fresh kill. Rolling her eyes as she growled at everyone around her. Being quite bored Neith wandered over to her and groggily said, "Morning Mal." Neith didn't hate Maleficent, since she was like her in some ways. Her eyes scanned quickly of the camp for the bounding ball of fur Kane.

───⟨ AN ⟩──────────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨seven months⟩ - ⟨apprentice - winters wind⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; n/a⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - Chenoa⟩

The apprentice awoke in a good mood. Being one of the more happy ones out of the pack, he crawled out of the apprentice den, and slowly looked around for anyone to talk to. Seeing most adults were just waking he knew some were grumpy but one he looked for in particular was Neith. She was unusually kind to him and was practically his 'mom' since he never knew his birth mother or father for that matter. Seeing she was with a grumpier wolf this morning he say Chenoa. Cocking his head to the side he curiously approached the Omega and crouched next to her. "Morning Chenoa." he whispered following her eyes.

───⟨ INBA ⟩─────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨six years⟩ - ⟨loner - snows dawn⟩ - ⟨eye follow;; chenoa⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; outer camp - open⟩

-- Sleeping --

───⟨ RISTE ⟩─────────────────
      ⟨masculine⟩ - ⟨four years⟩ - ⟨hunter - snows dawn⟩ - ⟨eyes follow;; talisa⟩ - ⟨loaction & tagged;; inner camp - open⟩

-- Sleeping --
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hassun, 002 ] [ chenoa, 002 ]

Postby direwolf. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:32 am

── HASSUN ──

Hassun gave a smile to the first paladin who had approached him. Giving a small wag of his tail, he greeted the other male. "It is a good morning isn't? Good morning to you too." He greeted, rising to his paws and briefly shaking dirt from his gray and white pelt. "You'll be in charge of the east border today, Brendan." He responded when the wolf question where he would be patrolling. Turning his gaze away from the male, he searched for the other paladins of the pack. "I guess the others are still asleep this morning.. Hmm."

[ male ] [ six years ] [ snow's dawn - lead paladin ] [ crush: avenue ] [ tags: brendan ]

── CHENOA ──

Chenoa's ear swiveled slightly when she heard some approaching her. Briefly, her gaze turned to see Kane who was now crouched beside her and greeting her. Giving the young wolf a smile, she gazed forward and continued to search for prey. "Morning Kane. You can help me hunt if you like." She told the apprentice, her voice a low whisper. Eventually, she came across a rabbit's track, and she followed it. The omega did not think the apprentice would learn much from her, but she was not going to shoo him away. Upon spotting some rabbits, she paused and watched them for a moment. When the rabbit moved closer in her direction, she leaped out and barely tackled one. It had escaped her grasp, but she quickly swiped her paw at it to stun in. Finally, she dug her canines into the rabbit's neck and sighed when the rabbit went limp.

[ female ] [ three years ] [ winter's wind - omega ] [ crush: sinbad ] [ tags: kane ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:34 am

Tempest !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
feminine || four years of age || winter's wind alpha female || attraction; caspian || flame; zundre || location; inner camp || tagged; zundre
    tempest yawned softly as she awoke, just a few moments after her mate had exited the large alpha's den. for the first time in days, she had slept rather peacefully. allowing her ice blue optics a few moments to adjust to the light, the alpha female hauled herself to her paws, bending down to stretch. sparring a glance at her swollen abdomen, the she-wolf allowed a soft smile to curl across her maw, following his scent out into the winter's wind camp clearing. "good morning, love." she rumbled to zundre, having swiped a plump hare from the pile before prancing across the clearing to join the brute. settling down at his side, the femmora pressed her flank against his, digging into her meal, ice blue orbs dancing across the clearing to follow her pack members as they exited their designated dens. the rays of the winter sun soaked into her thick pelt, warming her to her very bones. for now, she was very much content. hopefully her day would remain as such, otherwise she was sure her mood would not last.

Qrowe !
masculine || six years of age || snow's dawn paladin || attraction; raven || flame; none yet || location; inner camp || tagged; hassun, brendan
    qrowe let out a low growl as he awoke, lifting an appendage to shield his gaze from the sun. mornings; his mortal enemy. allowing a string of curses to flow from his maw, the brute hauled himself onto his posts, slowly stretching out his sore muscles. letting out a satisfied sigh, the obsidian paladin ducked out of the den, having allowed his gaze to adjust before exiting. spotting hassun and brendan, the lead paladin and another of his ranking, the stone-faced male padded over to join them, nearly towering above the two with his broad stature. "hassun. brendan. where am I patrolling today, hassun?" he asked the brute after greeting both gruffly, shifting his broad torso to sit down on his haunches, gaze locked onto the two of them.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 am

Verity sat in the healers den organizing her herbs, She was a healer for a while and needed an apprentice or something incase she passed away. That would be horrible for Snow Dawn, wolves would die much quicker without a healer. Either way she needed to gather more herbs, in a snow place like this herbs where rare.

Erzis lied outside grooming his fur, the omega didn't really have anything to do but he didn't mind. It was peaceful, no responsibilities, no hunting, no patrolling. Just pure bliss. But the Omega didn't have as much friends as he wanted, they where mostly from Snow Dawn but he had one or two in Winter Wind.

Wilde slept in his den, the assassin had nothing to do so why waste his energy? Sleeping was his favourite thing to do besides eating of course! With a small yawn the male rolled over tucking his tail over his paws, he was dreaming well and hoped no one would wake him up. But sadly he knew eventually he would have to get up.

Caspian sat looking at his pack, it felt good to know that his brother was at least had a pack to care for and his attention wasn't on revenge 24/7. Either way Caspian would watch out for his little brother even if they hated each other to death they were still siblings. Maybe one day the two would get past the dispute? Probably not.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 am

x x x x x
● Fae ● Three and a Half Years Old ● Rank // Loner in Snows Dawn ● Crush // Tristen ● Mate // None ● Pups // None ●
● Tags // Open ●
The small white fae's sides heaved gently as she took low short breaths in her sleep. Talisa was tiny to begin with, but when she was curled into a tight ball she was even smaller. She shivered slightly, the crisp air of the winter tingling against her throat as she breathed in. What she wouldn't give at this point just to have a bit of warmth come. The cold was taking its toll- she had a severe case of the sniffles and she moved much slower. Her amber eyes blinked as she looked around.

x x x x x x x
● Brute ● Four and a Half Years Old ● Rank // Lead Assasian in Winters Wind ● Crush // Khaleesi ● Mate // Prev. Alinta ● Pups // Kane [un/] ●
● Tags // Open ●
open in the camp

x x x x x
● Fae ● Four Years Old ● Rank // Assasian in Snows Dawn ● Crush // None ● Mate // Prev. Thanatos ● Pups // Kane [un/] ●
● Tags // Open ●
open in the camp

x x x x x x x
● Fae ● Five Years Old ● Rank // Paladin in Snows Dawn ● Crush // Caspian ● Mate // None ● Pups // None ●
● Tags // Caspian ●
Juliette had been seated inside of her den, waiting for someone to come around for her to talk to. Looking out, she spotted Caspain and took in a breath of the cool air, getting up and padding towards the brute. "Good morning Capsian, how are you?" She asked, dipping her head softly towards the alpha. The Paladin was generally a more confident, fun female. Unlike her fathers cousin Alinta who only seemed to have eyes out for revenge on her mate. Juliette had always been calmer, and level headed- but not afraid to snap when she needed to. Her pale brown eyes stood out against her grey pelt as she awaited a response.

x x x x x
● Brute ● Seven Years Old ● Rank // Hunter in Snows Dawn ● Crush // Neith ● Mate // Deceased ● Pups // Juliette ●
● Tags // Open ●
open in the camp
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me