Closed... Please lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should there be a General Discussion & Form Thread?

Yes
83%
Sure
No votes
Maybe
17%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: Love dies hard :: Stray dog Romance RP :: Always accepti

Postby Prison Break » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:02 am

(@P a p e r o b s e s s I o n- any crushes?)
Image Image
Prison Break

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 am

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b][color=#800000]Name[/color][/b][/size]
[size=85]_______________________________________________________________________
|| Crush;; || Mate;; || Rank;;  || Pack;;  || Tags;;  ||[/size]

[size=150][color=#800000]➳[/color][/size] [size=85]text[/size][/center]

name;; Makinti, it means 'not yet known to me' as not many have bothered to know her. her parents named her this due to not knowing her skills yet.
                  age;; 3 years old
                  rank;; she's a street dog.
                  gender;; she's a female, fae, or vixen.
                  description;; purebred husky
                  family;; Snow - mother ; Cruson - father ; Theron - brother ; Alinta - niece ; Flicker, Flame, Dawson, Spring, Bleu - siblings

relationships;; currently, Makinti doesn't have a romantic interest for anyone- and is as single as can be. the only way you can break her heart is by tearing down her nervous exterior, and touching her heart- which will be difficult as she doesn't trust easily. she was hurt before, by someone she loved, and she vowed to herself to never let a chance like that go to waste again, and to never, ever give yourself up before you know they love you back. it was the worst mistake she ever made- and even if she fought 'til death to save him, it didn't work- he didn't change, and she lost hope after that. she lost hope in everything.
                personality;; Makinti is a shy fae, to start with. being born the runt of your litter isn't easy, neither would be having your mother and father being cold blooded killers, taking any hit at anything they could. she formed a fear of them, and everyone else. the only person she ever truly trusted was ripped away from her, which made her loose her optimistic ways in life, causing her to hit a curb of fear and parel for other wolves. she doesn't let go of her heart easily, and is quite jumpy like her brother.
                history;; Makinti was born to two alphas, Snow and Cruson. she was they're third and final litter. she was born the runt of her litter, never comparing in size nor ability to her brothers and sisters. her parents were cruel, to every litter- pushing them to extremes. only two ever escaped, Makinti and Theron. Makinti loved her sister Bleu, with all her heart- but then one day everything stopped. her parents took her out on a patrol and killed Bleu for not listening, leaving her to die out on the boarder. Makinti found her, but it was too late. all she remembers is Bleus last words, go find someone knew to put your heart into, and Makinti did as told. after escaping at 1 year, she found herself amongst a pack, and a brute, who she devoted all her heart to, but that stopped quickly. the brute she devoted herself to had promised to be with her, forever, but then whipped around and proclaimed another fae as his mate, crushing her soul. she ran away that night- and continued until she got here.

name;; Theron, his name is Theron as it means hunter, which he has trained his life to become one of the best.
                  age;; 5 going on 6 years old
                  rank;; he is a street dog.
                  gender;; he's a male or brute
                  description;; purebred husky
                  family;; Snow - mother ; Cruson - father ; Makinti - sister ; Alinta - daughter ; Renne - mate ; Justin, Drake, DJ - siblings

relationships;; right now, Theron is single- but he doesn't want love. he wants to make sure his daughter Alinta lives on happy when he's gone, which he feels is soon. he lost his mate Renne a few years back, and hasn't yet bounced back fully, it was a tough time for both Alinta and Theron, though Alinta didn't understand what had happened until she was two. Theron dedicates his life to Alinta and Renne's spirit, and if he so happens to fall in love again? well he will know that Renne approves since she is the only thing keeping his heart raging and crashing on.
                personality;; Theron is an easygoing brute. you don't hurt anyone? he won't hurt you. but the second you step on his daughters or potential mate's toes you are in for a battle because he is extremelly protective. he would go to the ends of the earth for his daughter. he is jumpy just like his sister Makinti, and he locked away his heart after the death of his beloved Renne. he managed to keep a game face on though- through it all in order to keep his daughter strong. he often spends nights alone and sulking, and will not share a den with his daughter since he knows if one day he passes, if she was the one to find him- his spirit would ache too.
                history;; Theron has the same basic starting as Makinti, having been from the same parents- yet after he escaped? he traveled about a year as a loner, just him on his own, and he didn't know of his parents having more litters. by the time he turned 2, he found the girl of his dreams, Renne. he loved Renne, and promised to keep her safe if it meant the death of him. Renne too was a loner. Theron and the fae had a small litter, only 3 pups. Alinta, Dia, and Jack. Renne, along with Dia and Jack had died in an avalanche on pack territory. he only managed to save Alinta, and therefore guards her with his life. he found the pack that he currently resides in about 6 months ago, and is immensly proud to say the least that his daughter was proclaimed the packs lead fighter, when theyre last lead decided to run off.

name;; Alinta, it means flame since she herself is a ball of fire, and always has been.
                  age;; 2 years old
                  rank;; she's a street dog.
                  gender;; she's a female, fae, or vixen.
                  description;; german shep x husky
                  family;; Renne - mother ; Theron - father ; Theron - brother ; Makinti - aunt ; Dia, Jack - brother

relationships;; at the moment Alinta is single but she is defiantly looking for someone to be her stronghold, and someone to catch her when she falls. she loves the ones who give her the time of day, and the one that will stay with her when she's upset. she wants someone dependable that she can call her own, that she can always have to hold. but if she did ever have any sort of crush she would never admit to it, after all, a fighter isn't to love any other, they are meant as killers.
                personality;; Alinta is a hyper fae, who is always full of energy no matter what. she is young and therefore has quite a flame in her personality which can draw some people away due to her being commonly refereed to as 'hot headed' or 'fierce'. she is quite a happy fae, and will always try to help someone when they need it, and will always be the backbone for many. though she knows the alpha is the true glue, she considers herself the glue as well because she will help anyone. honestly, you could be her worst enemy and she would be the first to drag you back if you got hurt.
                history;; Alinta was born along with her sister and brother, Dia and Jack. she was the stronger of the three of them, which was proven when she lost her mother. Alinta lost her mother Renne at 6 months old, during the winter when they were on a walk alongside a cliff. the snow from up top had came down and suffocated her mother and her two siblings, her father only could find her. Alinta grew up with only Theron, he was they're soul food provider and she was the protecter of the small den that she left to her father only to sleep in. they soon found the pack though, about 6 months ago, and things have been going great since.

name;; Koa, it means warrior which he is because his mind is set on killing.
                  age;; 4 years old
                  rank;; he's a pet.
                  gender;; he's a male or brute.
                  description;; purebred czech wolfdog
                  family;; Aleey - mother ; Jackson - father ; Gray, Jacob, Rentri - siblings

relationships;; Koa has no relationship, and never will. he is too cold to ever love someone, and is afraid of the idea of love. he vowed to himself to leave if he ever loves someone, and if he ever loves someone that would be insane. he'd rather die than fall in love, especially to the sweet faes, which he has a nack for when they get fiesty. he is not willing to give love a chance, and hates the pups or the idea of pups.
                personality;; Koa is a cold brute. he is cruel and vicious, merciless and hostile. if you throw him over the edge you better run, he will give you half a second before he attacks you and tries to kill you. he doesn't respect anyone, ever. the only wolf he respects is the alpha, since he knows if he doesn't he's out. he is also very harsh and aggressive towards anyone, fae or brute.
                history;; Koa was born the cruelest of his litter, killing his father for the alpha position and successfully pinning on his brother Gray, who he later 'killed' with medicinal herbs. he continued his training to get where he is now after taking over the pack and bringing it to distruction and he is now doing it with the pack he is in, yet his plot? no one knows, nor is anyone going to. he keeps his master minded plot a secret, from everyone.

name;; Capricorn, his name has no meaning behind it.
                  age;; 4 years old
                  rank;; he's a kennel dog.
                  gender;; he's a male or brute.
                  description;; mutt [doberman x ??]
                  family;; Angel - mother ; Fluesont - father ; Betruce, Insanity, London - siblings

relationships;; Capricorn doesn't often fall for wolves. Its just his personality, he doesn't accept love into his life for the fear of betrayal. He doesn't want to hurt his mate either, if he ever does get one, because he is unable to have pups. He decides not to love, so as not to hurt himself when his mate asks him to have pups. He feels like she will leave him due to his inability to provide, but he figures at least he can provide more for the pack.
                personality;; Capricorn is a generous brute, who never intentionally will hurt you. He is loyal to his birthpack, having been raised and brought up there. He is very secretive, with one specific aspect of his life. He is quite trustworthy, as he tends to keep to himself. He prefers to be alone than in a big group, even though his rank doesn't allow that. He is hard working, and will provide as much as he can, for anyone, even his enemies.
                history;; Capricorn was born to two hunters, raising him in his hunting skills. At around the age of 2, he was kidnapped by the humans, and taken to a reserve far away, almost a 3 day drive. They ended up sterilizing him which is why he cannot have a mate to have pups with. He highly doubts anyone will love him because of this, yet no one knows he is sterile. He keeps it to himself and only when he is truly in love, truly in love, will he ever admit it to the one he loves that it is impossible to have pups, but there is always the possibility that the sterilization was not successful, which is probably why he managed to return at the age of 3. He picked up pack life once more until we now hit today, where he is strong, mostly, and is still a keen hunter.

name;; Ginger, it describes her pelt.
                  age;; 5 years old
                  rank;; she's a pet.
                  gender;; she's a fae, female, or vixen.
                  description;; chocolate lab
                  family;; Aleyah - mother ; Jurenium - father ; Mekka - sibling

relationships;; Ginger has given up hope on ever finding love. she loved someone long ago, when she was young, but that ended disasterously. the brute she had fallen for was gone, and she couldnt think about loving again and risking what happened last time to happen again. she refuses to remember that day, except for when she sees a car. she longs for someone to help her, its screaming out for someone to love her, but she could never do it.
                personality;; Ginger is a sad fae. she was broken too many times in her life to put her pieces together. the motto of life is to reproduce, and she is too broken too fulfill her duty due to loosing her love. she used to be a happy, friendly, peppy fae who would always look out for others and would be someone you could turn to, but that fae has disappeared long ago into the mist and the shadows of her emotionally endless winters. she never got over him, and he didnt have a choice whether to or not.
                history;; Ginger was born a loner, raised on her own two feet. she never had a family, or parents. she never had that sister to look up to, or the father to be a daddy's girl to. when she was young she found a brute, who was her best friend. they vowed that when they found theyre new home they would be together forever, but that was shattered when the brute was hit by a car while they were crossing a street on one of theyre journeys. Ginger was hit as well, but he got it worse. he saved her, he kept her alive enough for someone to find her and save her, but it was too late for him. he passed away. Ginger never got over him, and to this day misses the brute she had fallen in love with long ago.

Makinti
        Potential Crushes;; Cerberus, Ty
        Friends;; Amy, Zeus, Edgar, Luke, Ginger
        Neutral;; Ariel, Luna, Kandi, Capricorn
        Enemies;; Koa, Lucy
        Family;; Alinta, Theron

Theron
        Potential Crushes;; Amy, Lucy
        Friends;; Zeus, Cerberus, Ariel, Kandi
        Neutral;; Amy, Edgar, Luke, Luna, Capricorn, Ginger
        Enemies;; Koa, Ty
        Family;; Makinti, Alinta

Alinta
        Potential Crushes;; Zeus, Ty
        Friends;; Lucy, Ariel, Kandi, Edgar, Luna, Cerberus
        Neutral;; Amy, Ginger, Capricorn, Luke
        Enemies;; Koa
        Family;; Theron, Makinti

Koa
        Potential Crushes;; Ariel
        Friends;; None
        Neutral;; Zeus, Cerberus
        Enemies;; Makinti, Theron, Alinta, Amy, Lucy, Kandi, Edgar, Ty, Ginger, Capricorn, Luke
        Family;; none [Pm me]

Capricorn
        Potential Crushes;; Luna, Amy
        Friends;; Theron, Alinta, Lucy, Ty, Edgar, Ariel
        Neutral;; Zeus, Makinti, Kandi, Ginger
        Enemies;; Cerberus, Koa, Luke
        Family;; none [PM me]

Ginger
        Potential Crushes;; Luke
        Friends;; Kandi, Ariel, Luna, Amy, Makinti
        Neutral;; Zeus, Cerberus, Lucy, Theron, Alinta, Edgar
        Enemies;; Koa, Ty, Capricorn
        Family;; none [Pm me]
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellie! » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 am

[ ariel possibly has a secret crush on koa ]
[ cerberus has a soft spot for makinti and alinta but can't yet decide which one of them is more than a friend ]
[ and luna has the teensiest crush on zeus ]
ellie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prison Break » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 am

(@.:Juliette:.- Accepted. I really like Alinta. :3 cool character)
Image Image
Prison Break

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:23 am

|| aha thanks c: I'll do the crush / friend / enemies thing that I love doing once there's some more people c: ||
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:26 am

Name::
Edgar (I had to XD)
1Year old
Male
Crush::
Luna
Breed::
Pug

Pet?
Yes ::: No
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Brief Personality::
Playful and smart
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xImage

xxxᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛxx
xx..x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx.xthey/he.xx adult
xx.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.xxxMy Art xYouTube
x
x
x
x

x
x
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grocery store » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:28 am

Reserve a street dog? //
dior. she/her. bisexual.
grocery store

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prison Break » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:01 am

(@Warrior- Ha Ha. That's cool! He's accepted!!)
(@Love yourself 1st- reserved)
(@Juliette- I'm going to hang with my friend, so I'll update the groups when I get back c:)
Image Image
Prison Break

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:33 am

Name::
Luke

Four Years
Male

Breed::
Doberman/German Short-haired Pointer Mix

Pet?
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Brief Personality:: Luke is about as honest as they come; he calls things the way he sees them. He's a very kind dog, and he never puts anyone down. He does his best to help others when he can, believing that only a truly weak dog would kick others while they are down. When it comes to love... Luke's had his heart broken a few times before and isn't in a hurry for it to happen again. When he loves, he loves hard. Luke's a good ol' country boy with a heart of gold. He loves having a fun time and sometimes gets a little carried away.

Secret Crush::
Not sure
Crush::
He won't admit to it
Mate::
None
Pups::
None

Theme Song:: Games by Luke Bryan
Voice Sounds Like:: Luke Bryan, country singer
Last edited by pink..equestrian on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:48 pm

|| Everythings up so take a look xD ||
---