.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby reynard » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 am

[Reserving for my forms. ^^]
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:04 am

~{ The Star Walker | Mare | In Legacy's Herd}~
{Needed to change her pic. It wouldn''t appear on my computer. She IS a strawberry Roan Mare if you look closely, you can see her spots. :)}

~The Basics~

Name: Starry

Nickname: Star

Breed: Quarter Horse Strawberry Roan

Coat Color: Strawberry Roan

Eye Color: Dark Emerald Green

Mane and Tail Color: Red/Orange

Height: 15'6 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Star is very shy. She has a fear of mares from her past of being picked on and treated badly by the other mares.
Star can warm up quickly to stallions and other mares if they do not hurt her, harm her or threaten her. She gets spooked easily and can be very hyper at some times. When Star has her foals, she gets overly protective and rarely will protect her foal from the stallion no matter what.

History: Star was originally a famous jumper, but the way her trainer taught her was hurtful. She was beaten and the animal society came and rescued her. Star was very skinny and unstable. They took her into care for one year. As soon as she was stable, they never sent her back to her jumper owners. They posted all over the news that Star Walkers was beaten by her owner and rescued. She has been sent out into the wild. They showed on TV, of her bursting out of her trailer and galloping out into the meadow. They left her and she has been surviving on her own for a few months happily enjoying her freedom.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Her parents are in a nice home together.

Mate: Looking

Foals: Wants Someday

Herd: No Herd. A Loner

Others:The Grand Tetons
THEME SONG:
Fly

~{Misty Morning Phantom | Mare | In Tempests Herd}~
~The Basics~

Name:
Misty Morning Phantom

Nickname:
Phantom

Breed:
Mustang

Coat Color:
Midnight black

Eye Color:
Dark Brown

Mane and Tail Color:
Midnight Black

Height:

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Phantom is a pretty quiet, sweet and gentle mare and also very caring. Phantom loves to just enjoy being wild and she loves nature and all horses she doesn't even mind really getting snaked but if she's in the mood she will throw out a few kicks. Phantom does have a bit of a mean side went she gets moody but she's a mare she has her moments like any other mare.

History:
Phantom has a pretty normal history she was born into a small herd of two mare, her mother, one older brother, and of course her father. Phantoms father was a very caring stallion but he would snake and get mean with her just to teach her how some stallions are and for her to be ready for it if she ever left the herd. Phantom left her herd about a month ago to try it on her own.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
She does not know where they are after she decided to leave they moved on.

Mate:
Whoever becomes her lead stallion.

Foals:
Nope wants one though.

Herd:
What ever stallion gets her first.

Loner for now.

Others:
Grand Tetons
Theme song:
When I Grow Up

~{Firework Festival | Mare | Ayre's Herd}~
~The Basics~

Name: Firework Festival

Nickname: Firework or Sunset

Breed: Mustang Thoroughbred

Coat Color: Bay

Eye Color: Crystal Blue

Mane and Tail Color: Chocolate Brown

Height: 15'3

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:Is very Timid and protective of the stray colt that she found. She can be very sweet and nice with a soft touch to the heart. But she can be wild, and stubborn, even crazy if you touch her adopted son. If Fade gets hurt, Firework will go crazy and try to kill what harmed her son. Firework can be sweet and gentle. But she is very feisty with other mares that are desperate for a stallion.

History: Firework had a happy life before she was snaked by a nasty stallion, but, she changed him to a soft big boy and they had a few foals. Firework and her mate and the rest of her herd were taken away in a round-up behind her back when she was drinking water. She doesn't know what has happened to them, but she has been searching for her foals ever since.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Gone. Can't find them but is looking.

Mate: Is gone. But she is looking for him.

Foals: They are gone, but she is also looking for them

Herd: None. Is a loner and wants to stay a loner until she gets back to her herd again.

Rank: Loner. Was lead mare in her herd, but lost her rank when they were taken away from her.

Others:
The Grand Tetons
{Random Thingy! LOOK BELOW! P.S: I'm just really bored and this is quiet funny. lol

~{Storm Dancer | Filly | Loner}~
Older:

~The Basics~

Name: Storm Dancer

Nickname: Storm or Dancer

Breed: Dutch Warmblood/ Mustang

Coat Color: Bay

Eye Color: Hazel

Mane and Tail Color: Black

Height: Now: 9'11 hands
Later: 15'3 hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Is very shy and doesn't trust stallions. she can be very friendly if she gets to know you. She is protective over her friends and her family. But she is easily spooked and startled at any time. Storm is very cautious and warm handled. She liked to play and run around in circles sometimes. Storm is pretty much the most hyper filly you have ever seen.

History: Storm was born in a large herd and she had many other friends. But she was chased away when her father was beaten by a young stallion and replaced by him. The stallion wouldn't let her mother go and she tried to attack him, but since she had done that, he forced er mother into a cave out of sight from him and her and almost killed Storm if her mother hadn't saved her by protecting her and the stallion killed her mother. Storm ran away as fast as she could and is now wandering alone.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Her Mother is dead and she doesn't know were her Father is.

Mate: None

Foals: Is one

Herd: Loner

Others: Birthday is second day of winter.
Theme Song:
One More

~{Faded Morning | Colt | Ayre's Herd}~
Older

~The Basics~

Name:
Faded Morning

Nickname:
Fade

Breed:
Blue Roan Snowcap Mustang Colt

Coat Color:
Snowcap Blue Roan

Eye Color:
Hazy Green

Mane and Tail Color:
Coal Black
Height:
7'6 H.H
(Older: 16'3 H.H)

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Very protective of his mares when he is older. Doesn't let anytihng stand in his way to get what he wants. He is Protective, Gyper, Bubbly, Careing, Sweet, Impressive, Tough. Fade always gets what he wants from Firework. Fade is Fireworks most important thing in Fade's mind, so he acts like a prince a lot. In the future, Fade will do anything o get the mares he wants. Even if he has to kill the stallion to get mares.

History:Was born in his gigantic herd led by his mother and father. He had a almsot a child hood lover filly named Septembers Rose. She was killed by a cougar when they where taking a walk in the middle of the night. He had tried to protect her, and he got lots of scratches. He ran home and soon healed up his scratches fading away. He was captured by humans and taken away from Firework Festival (His Mum).

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Mum: Firework Festival (In RP searching for him)
Dad: Shadows Dark Rays :Shadow: (Being controlled by humans while he is in a fury to find Firework and save his herd)

Mate:
None but will get one in the future.

Foals:
Is one but hopefully will have some in the future

Herd:
Ayre's Herd

Stallion and Lead Mares Colt.

Others:
THEME SONG!!
Dynamite

~{Paris's Bright Lights | Mare | Loner}~
In The Rain Face Shot Me Once More

~The Basics~

Name:
Paris's Bright Lights

Nickname:
Paris

Breed:
Mustang Mare

Coat Color:
Chestnut

Eye Color:
Dark Blue

Mane and Tail Color:
Dark Chestnut

Height:
16'3 H.H

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Paris is the shyest mare you have ever met. She rarely talks to any horse. You have to warm up to her. Most stallions have tried to snake her because of her shiny bright chestnut coat. She has had a bad past of being with a mean stallion, before she was hurt by that mean stallion, Paris was loving and liked everybody. Now, she is quiet, on edge, and scared. But Paris can bit. Under her quietness and shyness, she is like poison, you upset her, she strikes slowly draining your power sucking it into her own body.

History:
Paris was loving, hyper, cheerful and quiet annoying when she was a young filly. She had lived with her parents for about a year until she went out on her own exited to explore the world. One day, she was sleeping, she woke up to bites and a nasty stallion named Diablo. Diablo hurt her and he used her as a machine he used her for foals, and to make stallions jealous. Diablo changed this loving mare into a quiet scared mare. He had quite a big herd until the other stallions that where around turned on him and killed him. They then took their own piece of the herd, all of them tried going after Paris, but she bolted out of pure fear. She was afraid that every stallion was going to hurt her like Diablo did. She now is afraid of every little sound. She is afraid that Diablo is back to kill her.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Running Dreams~Dam || Bewitched Curse~Sire

Mate:
None

Foals:
All are dead

Herd:
None. Is to scared to trust stallions.

Paris is a lone mare. And she plans on staying that way.

Others:
The Grand Tetons
Theme Song:
Stand In The Rain
Last edited by evixtus on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:06 am

{AHH! I FOROGT! *Goes off 2 fix da thingy}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 am

{Fixed!:)}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am

(Okay, you guys are both reaccepted^^)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 am

~{Ayre | Male | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Ayre

Nickname: Ayre

Breed: Appaloosa

Coat Color: Leopard

Eye Color: Black

Mane and Tail Color: White with black

Height: 15.3 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Ayre is a very kind and compassionate male. He’s willing to help any horse in need, which definitely could get him into trouble. However, he is a strong opponent when the time calls for a fight, even though he doesn’t enjoy conflicts. He’s a very laid back stallion who is intelligent and calm.
History: Ayre was born on a small ranch and grew up beside his mother. His father was kept in a separate pen, so that more foals than were wanted were not created. Ayre spent his first two years under surveillance of his owners, who worked with him to know what was good and what wasn’t, and by two years, he knew what was expected of him. Occasionally, he would be taken out of the pasture and would be ridden, and it was these times that he lived for. One afternoon, a thunderstorm rolled through their ranch, and his mother became spooked and fell into the barbed fence and slowly bled to death. The wind knocked over parts of the fence, and Ayre took off into the wild.

~The Horses Around~

Family: His mother died, and his father lives on a ranch.

Foals: None

Herd: None

Others: The Grand Tetons

~{Galaxy | Female | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name: Galaxy Quest

Nickname: Galaxy

Breed: Tennessee Walking Horse

Coat Color: Chestnut

Eye Color: Brown

Mane and Tail Color: Chestnut

Height: 16 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Galaxy is a little rough around the edges. A stranger is not often welcomed by her, and she can get into many fights. Though her heart is smaller than some other’s, if you’re lucky enough to befriend her, Galaxy will do absolutely anything for you. She’s a tough mare and definitely will not go down without a hard fight.
History: Galaxy was born into a forest herd and lived there long enough to remember it. As the days grew hotter and the season turned to summer, the small amount of rain was weakening the herd. A forest fire broke out and forced the herd out onto the plain, where none of them knew how to survive. One by one, they passed away, not knowing what to eat or where to shelter.

~The Horses Around~

Family: Deceased

Foals: None

Herd: None yet

Others:The Grand Tetons

~{Blanched Premonition | Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Blanched Premonition
Nickname:
Blanche
Breed:
Quarter Horse
Coat Color:
Cremello
Eye Color:
Light Blue
Mane and Tail Color:
White
Height:
15.1 hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Blanche is a shy, timid mare, with everything that has happened in her life. She’s more likely to step back and survey a situation before jumping into it. Her need for company pushes her towards other horses, but her speech is often difficult to understand, as she doesn’t enjoy voicing opinions or emotions. Although the mare is mistrusting of others, she remains very polite in her demeanor toward anyone that she approaches or that approaches her. She has a large, forgiving heart, and though insecure about many things, she stays positive and cheerful, enduring through whatever happens in her life. It’s easy for her to accept authority once she understands who is in charge, and she can be flexible about what needs to be done, figuring out things quickly and making good judgments. If she’s ever part of a herd, she’ll be completely invested in it, wanting nothing to do with anything else besides bettering the group she lives in.

History: Blanche was born in a breeding facility that didn’t really see horses as horses. They more saw them as a profit and tried to breed different stallions and mares to get the rarest colors that they could, and so Blanche, a rare cremello mare, was born. She was allowed to stay with her mother up until the point where she had been weaned, and then she was separated, showed to greedy buyers that oohed and awed and the variety of foals that they had produced. Often, the sweet filly was drugged and taken to auctions, but no one would buy her.

The spring she turned four, her caretakers began to breed her, bringing in another cremello, Firenze, to mate with her, hoping to produce more rare foals. She bore one filly, whom she named Faye. After six months with her mother, they were separated, as she and her mother were, never to see one another again. The next auction she was taken to, a man became interested, and she was bought.

The first few weeks with her master were pleasurable enough. He would come out and stroke her, feeding her sugar cubes, oats, and apples while training her with a halter. Soon, his patience wore thin, and he became the angry man that he usually was. The soft pets became hard hits when the filly would do something wrong. Sometimes she would go without food for a day or two when he was particularly enraged. Blanche began to despise the man and would kick and bite at him whenever he drew near.

Finally, the man gave up with her and sold her to a new master, warning him that the horse was quite a handful. Under his care, however, the docile nature of the filly came forward. He was patient and taught her slowly, teaching her carefully how to use a saddle, a bridle, and the important lessons every horse under human care needs to know. And then the lessons became more difficult, but Blanche wanted to please her new master. He began training her how to jump, wanting a horse for competitions. She did well with this, and at six, she was entered into her first competition. Under his care and both of their hard work, she won.

After several winnings, she had become somewhat known to other riders, and one man had his eye on her. Late one evening, he broke into the stable she was housed in, loaded her onto his trailer, and took off with her, leaving an empty stall behind. After a few hours under his care, the mare decided that she disliked this mane and his whips and spurs and began to retaliate, her nervous personality showing through. Fortunately for her, the man was ignorant and had not prepared her pasture for such a jumper, and after she stubbornly decided to leave, she leapt over the makeshift fence easily, racing away into the wild. She has been on her own for two years now, and is still in wonderful shape, still loving to jump, but no longer trusting the things around her.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Blanche never knew her mother or father.
Mate:
Blanche once had a mate by the name of Firenz, but they were separated.
Foals:
She bore one foal with Firenz, but has since been separated from her.
Herd:
None
Loner
Others:The Grand Tetons!

Last edited by Cakewalk on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

{Don't forget Ayre Talin! :)}
╔═══════════════════╗