| Montana Hybrid | Semi Lit | Wolf and Wolf Hybrid RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: | Montana Hybrid | Semi Lit | Wolf and Wolf Hybrid RP

Postby lonely.silence » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 am

(( I am ^_^ ))
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jenna

<<I am not on during weekends usually so please don't kick me out of rp's>>
lonely.silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 am

((Great. Ill post when i get back from the football game, you guys can start:) ))
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me backWell tell her that I miss our little talksSoon it will be over and buried with our pastWe used to play outside when we were youngAnd full of life and full of love...
made by music. ~~~~~~~~~~ exotic minds.

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonely.silence » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:24 am

(( Okee, have fun at the football game! ))

Vala stretched her ears flicking as she listened to the soft sound of alarmed birds in the distance. The fae shook her white coat her pale blue eyes, which were nearly the same color as her fur, scanned the area around her for prey. She had taken a short rest from hunting because she had grown bored with trying to track anything that was big enough to satisfy her hunger. When she finally got enough energy to continue on Vala lifted her muzzle to the air and scented the air. Rabbit, bird, mice, porcupine... she ran through all the scents in her head deciding which she would follow. She decided on rabbit. Her coal black nose wriggled as she began padding after the warm scent of rabbit.

(( Not sure if we're supposed to start in the pack or not >.< ))
Last edited by lonely.silence on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jenna

lonely.silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm

((Great thanks!))

Willow scanned the camp grounds for her pack mates. Talyn was still lazily lounging about in his own den, while the other wolves were either hunting or asleep as well. She checked all of the dens, and all of the hybrids were in their own. All except Vala. Willow thought this was peculiar, so she trotted daintily in the forest and spotted her, chasing a rabbit. Willow decided to watch, so she could judge her speed and stamina while chasing the bundle of fur.

((And yeah we start in the pack))
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me backWell tell her that I miss our little talksSoon it will be over and buried with our pastWe used to play outside when we were youngAnd full of life and full of love...
made by music. ~~~~~~~~~~ exotic minds.

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonely.silence » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 am

Vala froze as she spotted the rabbit nibbling on some grass just beside the trunk of one of the many trees around. Her muscles flexed before she suddenly darted forward, a white phantom amongst the dull colors of the forest. Her jaws snapped shut as she thought she had the rabbit but it was only air. Her pale eyes went to the body of something small and brown fleeing and she quickly bounded after it. Her jaws snapped closed again this time around the rabbits back. She quickly killed the rabbit with a sharp shake of her head. Her tail wagged slowly. Vala had no idea she was being watched.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jenna

lonely.silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes