Has Been Moved to a New Thread. Please Lock.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Has Been Moved to a New Thread. Please Lock.

Postby saorsa- » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 am

This has been moved to a new thread, due to posting before being finished. Please Lock.
Last edited by saorsa- on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
β€œπ’―π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘œ π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒢𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’½, π‘…π’½π“Žπ“ˆ."

β€œπ’―π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ π“Œπ’½π‘œ π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“ƒβ€” 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π’Άπ“ƒπ“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’π’Ή.”
saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ζ²ΠΈβˆ‚Ι›Ρ Ρ‚Π½Ι› Ξ²β„“Κ‹Ι› мσσи

Postby saorsa- » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:04 am

β€’ Alpha Male:
β€’ Alpha Female:

β€’ Beta Male: [To be Chosen.]
β€’ Beta Female: [To be Chosen.]

β€’ Delta Male:
β€’ Delta Female:

β€’ Packmembers:

β€’ Pups:

β€’ Omegas:
β€œπ’―π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘œ π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒢𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’½, π‘…π’½π“Žπ“ˆ."

β€œπ’―π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ π“Œπ’½π‘œ π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“ƒβ€” 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π’Άπ“ƒπ“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’π’Ή.”
saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White_Wolf 525 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 am

[img]will%20post%20later[/img]
Username: white wolf
Name: Eagle Blue
Nickname: [Optional] blue/ eagle
Mate: none
Crush: none
Pups: none
Other:
History: I called eagle blue because when i was born a eagle chick fall on me and never leaved my side
Roleplay Sample: [One per user, not per character.] ...
CLICK CLICK CLICK

White_Wolf 525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa- » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 am

Username: Silversky-
Name: Shane
Nickname: None.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Pups: None.
Other: None.
History: Shane grew up in a pack called the Wild Creek Wolves, son of the alpha; the only son at that. He was the pride of the pack, loved and cherished. But his cousin, Torren, hated Shane for the power that he'd inherited before his birth. Torren plotted and plotted and waited for a moment to strike. Meanwhile, unaware of his cousin's plans, Shane met a young she-wolf and quickly fell head over paws for her. But she was from a rival pack, and they were forced to keep their love a secret. Shane spent his days and sometimes nights away from the pack, with her, and was soon discovered by Torren. The evil wolf waited for the right time to expose Shane and his lover. The moment came when the she-wolf informed Shane that she was going to have his pups. Torren overheard this, and exposed both Shane and Miri to their packs. Filled with shame and hurt pride, Shane's father banned him from the land, thus forcing Shane and Miri to run away and to never return. They made a long and tough journey to a new land, with the hopes of starting a pack of their own. Miri was close to having her pups and found it hard to travel long distances. She pleaded with Shane to let her rest on the banks of a river while he went to hunt. Reluctantly he agreed, and Shane left. When he returned sometime later, and went to look for his mate he found that a large piece of the bank had crumbled away, fallen into the river, and apparently had taken Miri with it. He never found her body, although he was forced to search for days. Eventually filled with grief he continued on, and made himself a new home, started a new pack, all without the one he loved.
Roleplay Sample: N/A

Username: Silversky-
Name: Nefiri
Nickname: None.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Pups: None.
Other: None.
History: Neferi was the second daughter of a lone she-wolf. She had two other brothers, and an older sister who didn't stay long with them. Her mother cared for her pups as best as she could, but one of the male pups ended up dying, leaving Neferi and her other brother alone. Neferi grew, strong, bold, and proud and passionate. She avoided pack life, because the life of a loner was one she'd always known. A young male wolf captured her heart, but Neferi was reluctant to join his pack, for his parents had often sent wolves to attack her mother and herself. Her brother cautioned her against it, but Neferi was too proud to take heed. The brute convinced her to become his mate and join his pack. His parents deeply disapproved of them becoming mates, but for a time being left them alone. When a new she wolf entered the pack, her mate quickly discarded her for the she-wolf. Unwanted, broken and not trusted, Neferi was forced to leave the pack. She later found out that it was his parents' who'd invited the she-woilf to join in the hopes that their son would choose her over Neferi. Scorned by her brother, and by the pack and her old mate, Neteri fled, hoping to escape her past.
Roleplay Sample: N/A

saorsa-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White_Wolf 525 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 am

Eagle: *walks around* hi everyone
CLICK CLICK CLICK