Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby oceanz » Thu May 09, 2024 8:47 am

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
6 yearsmalegerman shepherd mixguardtags: arri
------------------------------------------------------------------
”Ah yes. It would be nice if they were to join us.” Merlin replied, taking another bite before continuing. “I haven’t had time to talk to the new family. Never seen Dalmatians before, and that pup sure looks full of energy.” The shepherd remarked, giving a small chuckle. He was quiet for a moment, his previous thought coming to mind again. “Arri…” Merlin started, his fur growing hot again. It felt like the moment they had agreed to become mates all over again. He felt like butterflies were flying around in his chest. What if Arri said no? He could wait. They didn’t have to have pups. It’s not like they could anyway, they would have to wait to take in a pup. Merlin shook his head, realizing he had been silent too long. He looked at his mate, taking a deep breath. “I wanted to know if… if you’d maybe want to adopt a youngin’ of our own one day.” Merlin began, shuffling his paws nervously. “I know that might be a lot to ask but I think you would make a great father. And I know my father wasn’t the best example but I sure am ready to change the way I parent.” He began to ramble, now feeling anxious for asking.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
4.5 yearsfemaledalmatianmother|pupsittertags: cedar & avii
”Oh let’s go outside, the weather is very nice.” Violet replied, surprised she even wanted to go outside the comfort of the building. However she felt safe with Avii, she was a Guard as well which definitely didn’t hurt. “Come on Cedar. Let’s get a little more outside time before we have to return to the Nursery.” The Dalmatian called, walking over to her pup and picking up the rabbit.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛
4 monthsmaledalmatianpuptags: violet & avii

The brief disappointment of being forced to give up the rabbit was washed away by the fact the were going outside once again. “Okay!” Cedar replied tail wagging rapidly. “I’m going to run there!” He added, and was off before his mother could object. A small white and brown flash streaked across the building towards the exit.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 11, 2024 7:20 pm

[About pups: I was going to say they could go quick for some private time.
Its probably better to have them at least meet Paprika and Nutmeg then they could maybe go take a moment?
Since for Maple and Ginger we have to wait for Furry still]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla; adopted Minnow and Whisper; two future pups- family: not in RP (dad x mom, older siblings, littermates)- Tags: Chocolate Chip

The lighter creamy female female nodded as she looked at him. "True, but if their strength isn't in hunting then they have to do other things. Though being guards and pup sitters is definitely good." She then shook her head as she listened to him speak of the humans... "I had humans when I was younger, but...they passed away unexpectedly. I didn't want to be caught, so I ran away. I'm glad I did, though, because I met you and we had Nilla and Oreo." She stopped talking as he spoke up once more, about pups now. She smiled a canine smile, and said "Then...we should start trying to have another litter." She then looked away, feeling shy, and gulped down more meat.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The dark and white mix looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I wouldn't really call it a bad thing, them being quiet, because it means they aren't loud and wild. You would think Minnow would learn from them...Whatever though, if we keep reprimanding him, maybe he'll finally learn."

He then sighed as he looked at Apollo, saying "You know, they're our siblings. They're coming to eat with us, so they're going to hear whatever you say anyway." He then flicked his tail as the other spoke of eating. "Yes...lets go," he said, then asked "What do you two like to eat?"

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked to Apollo and Mochi. He smiled a canine smile, and nuzzled Oreo in clear appreciation and thanks.

(wb... Will change later)

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one flicked their tail. They made a small sound as Oreo continued to speak... Then Apollo actually said good morning, so they nodded and said "Good...good morning." They then glanced to their older two adoptive siblings.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP (dad x mom: older siblings, Hershey)- Tags: Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a again. They giggled, then blinked and said "Just wanted to make sure you had good dreams. Bad dreams aren't fun..." he said, and shook his head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP (dad x mom: older siblings, Reese)- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "Yeah...I know that could be traumatizing, if they're old enough to know what's happening. They could become orphaned as newborns. Which isn't any better, but at least that wouldn't be in their memories."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP (dad x mom: older siblings, littermates)- Tags: nursery (Marlee)

The white marked dog shook her head at the other, then said "Its fine. Honestly, Minnow seems to be the only possible problem though. Whisper is really quiet...but they don't cause any trouble. Nilla and Oreo stick around each other too, but when I see them they're nice. I hope they can do something about Minnow though..." She couldn't imagine what they were having to go through with him, though. His family was probably get the brunt of his...personality. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, there isn't...but hopefully he'll reciprocate in the future. That or at least let him down gently. Yin is a bit sensitive though...so he'd probably cry for a bit."

(XD that's fine. Yang hasn't actually realized yet that she likes Marlee)

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He didn't know Gizmo had let her in ahead of him...so he congratulated her. He then looked to Charli, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its...a pretty big room but we could get bored so we can use the rest of the building, maybe. If we don't get tired using that room first."

(going to leave this until Melody posts again)

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP (parents (elders) : littermates)- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male noticed the way she looked at him, like she was dazzled by him. He felt a thrill, and his plumed tail wagged a bit. He turned his focus to her pup, and said "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? You look about a year old to me, but I don't want to assume. My daughter and the alphas two biological pups are close in age to you. They're two adopted pups are exactly your age though, if you're a year old. So you'll have some new friends there." He hoped that would sweeten the deal further, but they were already going with him anyway. Turning back to Paprika, he hummed a small sound. "I think Wafer, my daughter, is really going to like you."

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei. "That's true...one of us needs to stay with her," she said to her. She then said "Okay...I'll go with her to try fishing then," and looked at Sasha. She smiled a canine smile at the smaller dog, saying "Let's go."

Arri- m- 6 y- hunter- GSD poodle maybe husky- homosexual- mate: Merlin- pups: maybe wants- Tags: Merlin

The cute and handsome dog nodded as he looked at his mate. He could feel another canine smile coming on, and this time he let his tongue loll out. The 'happy face', as humans called it, showed for a moment. He then quickly closed his mouth and shook his head, looking around. He glanced to his mate once more, and made a happy sound. He'd been the one wanting to ask...but was glad Merlin was on the same page. First, he said "I think he's a cute little pup. Also...I'd love to adopt, but...does it have to be just one?" he asked. He was fine with just starting with one pup, they could have others. They could adopt one, then adopt another a year or two later.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush is becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog smiled a canine smile. She nodded at the lovely lady dog, and glanced to Cedar. She saw the disappointment...but it soon vanished from his face. She said "It sure is beautiful out there," and followed after them. She made a sound of amusement, as the pup took off like a shot. "He seems so happy about going outside again," she said.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP (dad x mom: siblings)- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others

The red and lighter male shook his head, saying "I'm not too hard to protect." He then fell silent as the two dogs and a younger one finally came into sight... He had to be truthful, so he said "We were sitting and talking...My son wants to join your pack though, I think." He glanced to the pup clearly unrelated to him, but he'd adopted him. Maple seemed focused on the trainee, so Cinna nodded to Bandit and muttered "Yeah."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor (and others)

The fluffy brownish male felt his tail begin to wag, as he heard the voice of another. It was a male, and one clearly around his own age. He tilted his head as he looked around, then stepped towards Trevor. He paused after a few feet, but could see the other male now. "Hi, um...my name...my name is Maple," he said, then scolded himself. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling shy and nervous...He also felt a little warm, but put that thought out of mind. He shivered a bit as he saw the other two dogs, or at least the female one.

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 12, 2024 10:06 am

[ Chocolate Chip - 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: Sugar Cookie, Ginger & Orion ]
    "Yes, we could always use more guards and pup sitters. Especially if we're having more pups at some point," he teased. Chip cocked his head to one side at the mention of humans again. At the brief sadness in her tone, he nudged her gently. "I'm sorry that happened to you... although in a way, I'm grateful that it led you to meeting me and our growing family," he mused. The large black-and-white husky smiled again. He took another bite of rabbit, one of the last. Chip chewed thoughtfully. "Wonderful. I'm excited for another set of paws."

He opened his mouth to say more to his mate, but he was interrupted by Orion. Chocolate Chip turned his head to his mate, wondering what her opinion on the matter would be. Glancing back at the Norwegian Lunde Hund, he asked, "What brings you? Why do you wish to join our pack?"

(Sounds good, I think they'll probably meet Paprika and Nutmeg within the next couple of posts. I'm also having Orion bring Ginger to the alphas now, since she was close to the camp)

[ Nilla - 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: siblings, Apollo & Mochi ]
    She nodded in agreeance at her littermate's statement, glancing towards their younger siblings. However, Apollo spoke up again. She shook her head softly with a sigh. Apollo seemed to be dragging the matter out longer than what was necessary. Nilla had been polite by inviting him to eat with them, and it seemed he was making things to be more dramatic. At least Oreo was diplomatic enough to involve their younger siblings. "How about some birds? Fresh catches from this morning," she suggested. Nilla nudged one of the birds on the ground.

[ Orion - 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: Ginger, Chocolate Chip & Sugar Cookie ]
    He could see her pausing in her steps, an odd expression on her face. "Well, yes... we're a friendly pack, and we're welcoming to dogs from all walks of life," Orion admitted, a statement often said by the alphas themselves. He turned again, walking through the entrance with Ginger following behind. He made his way to the building. Once he entered, he moved past various dogs until he came to one of the larger rooms. There he found the alphas finishing their morning meal. Orion approached them and dipped his head to the mates. "Good morning, Chocolate Chip and Sugar Cookie. I bring a loner to you. She wishes to join our pack."

[ Trevor - 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: Maple - tags: Dakota & Cadbury, Maple ]
    His ears grew warm when Dakota's gaze settled on him for a moment, but thankfully she didn't reprimand him. Yet, he reminded himself sheepishly, silently scolding himself in his thoughts. Trevor turned his gaze back to the younger male, surveying him and analyzing. He was a larger dog, a Tibetan Mastiff most likely mixed with various different breeds. "It's nice to meet you, Maple," Trevor whispered quietly. He fell quiet again when Dakota asked the older loners what the three of them were doing close to their territory.

[ Marlee - 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: maybe Yang? - tags: Yang, pups ]
    She felt relief when Yang shook her head and told her it was okay, then delving into the conversation. "I agree, Minnow is a bit problematic, especially if he eventually finds a place in leadership," Marlee explained. For a moment, she felt a bit of pity for the two alphas. Certainly, they would be dealing with most of those problems personally. "Yes, I hope so. I think it's alright for the little pups to feel such emotions, but it breaks my heart to see them cry when things don't work out the way they want them to," Marlee sighed softly.

[ Charli - 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]
    She huffed at the roll of Gizmo's eyes, although she certainly did the same more often than not. "You're right, maybe we shouldn't follow the rules then. What does it matter what our mothers say? We'll come back eventually," Charli agreed. She glanced over at the corner of the room, and she nodded her little head. When Gizmo made his way to the corner, she turned to the others. "Okay, time to hide!" she announced and sprinted off. Charli wedged herself under the red couch. Small enough to fit, she backed herself against the wall.

[ Paprika - 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp, Rune ]
    She was silent for most of their walk, listening to Nutmeg and Krisp talk about the pack. It was sweet of Krisp to mention dogs his age and entice him to stay. Although Nutmeg had been the one to convince her in the first place... and she still didn't know how she felt about coming to a pack. At the sound of a small hum, Paprika lifted her head from the ground. "Uh... you have a daughter?" she asked dumbly, then silently smacked herself. Of course he does, just like you have a son. You're probably about the same age, she thought.

[ Nutmeg - 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Cotton - tags: Paprika, Krisp, Rune ]
    He was slightly surprised when the male turned to speak to him, rather than addressing his mother. "Oh, yes! I'm a year old. You mean there will actually be others my age? Will they train with me? I mean... I assume that's what I'll do in a pack," Nutmeg rambled, excited at the thought. He really hoped that one of them would want to be friends with him, at least.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 13, 2024 8:51 am

[Kay kay]

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla; adopted Minnow and Whisper; two future pups- family: not in RP (dad x mom, older siblings, littermates)- Tags: Chocolate Chip

The lighter creamy female female nodded as she looked at him. "Well...we won't be the only ones having pups," she said, with a small yip of a giggle. She then glanced to the meat they were sharing. She took another bite, chewing then swallowing before looking at him again. She lowered her head a moment, then raised it back up. She smiled a canine smile, nodding as she said "Yes. I'm glad it led me to you too," she said, then looked around a moment. She looked at Orion and the newcomer, saying "Well...she can join us. Can she hunt anything, or guard?" she asked. "If not...she could be a pup sitter, but only if she wants to do that job."

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The dark and white mix sighed as he looked at Apollo, saying "You know, they're our siblings. They're coming to eat with us, so they're going to hear whatever you say anyway." He then flicked his tail as the other spoke of eating. "Yes...lets go," he said, then asked "What do you two like to eat?"

He nodded to his sister, saying "I'm good with a couple birds," then looked back. He wasn't sure if Apollo would be, and Mochi was a large pup...He'd need at least two birds, or maybe they'd want rabbit. Then again, there was some turkey meat and pheasant left over, so that could work.

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male yawned a bit. He then shook his head, before looking at his siblings and flicking his tail. He nodded as he looked at them, saying "I'm fine with birds today." He then turned his gaze to Mochi and Apollo...before shaking his head.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one flicked their tail. Apollo actually said good morning, so they nodded and said "Good...good morning." They then glanced to their older two adoptive siblings. They said "Bird...birds are fine," then fell silent once more.

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP (dad x mom: older siblings, Hershey)- Tags: Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a again. They giggled, then blinked and said "Just wanted to make sure you had good dreams. Bad dreams aren't fun..." he said, and shook his head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP (dad x mom: older siblings, Reese)- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "Yeah...I know that could be traumatizing, if they're old enough to know what's happening. They could become orphaned as newborns. Which isn't any better, but at least that wouldn't be in their memories."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP (dad x mom: older siblings, littermates)- Tags: nursery (Marlee)

The white marked dog flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. "I don't think we have to worry about that though..." she said. "Nilla and Oreo are older, one of them will likely take over and the other will be beta. Which means, whichever one of them becomes alpha, their pups would be next in line. Well, once they step down, which wouldn't be a long time. One of them will be taking over soon though." She then nodded at the other female. "Oh, its definitely okay for pups to have emotions; its okay for any dog to have emotions."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He sighed a bit as he looked at Gizmo...then shook his head. He watched as the other male went to the corner to count. He watched as Charli ran to a couch and hid under it...and he almost considered following her. Shaking his head, he ran to the bed and squeezed under it.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP (parents (elders) : littermates)- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male wagged his feathered tail, and his ears raised a bit. They were floppy, so they couldn't really rise up that far, but they could a bit. Such as when he was hearing sounds that caught his interest. He nodded and said "Yes, you'd all be training together. Of course we do training, since young ones wouldn't know some things. What kind of...what job would you want to do? We have hunters, guards, pup sitters, omegas...which aren't actually bad. They are extremely important to us actually," he said. He then smiled another canine smile at the she dog, saying "Yes, I do. She's lighter colored than me a bit, and she's two years old now."

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei. "That's true...one of us needs to stay with her," she said to her. She then said "Okay...I'll go with her to try fishing then," and looked at Sasha. She smiled a canine smile at the smaller dog, saying "Let's go."

Arri- m- 6 y- hunter- GSD poodle maybe husky- homosexual- mate: Merlin- pups: maybe wants- Tags: Merlin

The cute and handsome dog nodded as he looked at his mate. He could feel another canine smile coming on, and this time he let his tongue loll out. The 'happy face', as humans called it, showed for a moment. He then quickly closed his mouth and shook his head, looking around. He glanced to his mate once more, and made a happy sound. He'd been the one wanting to ask...but was glad Merlin was on the same page. First, he said "I think he's a cute little pup. Also...I'd love to adopt, but...does it have to be just one?" he asked. He was fine with just starting with one pup, they could have others. They could adopt one, then adopt another a year or two later.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush is becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog smiled a canine smile. She nodded at the lovely lady dog, and glanced to Cedar. She saw the disappointment...but it soon vanished from his face. She said "It sure is beautiful out there," and followed after them. She made a sound of amusement, as the pup took off like a shot. "He seems so happy about going outside again," she said.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP (dad x mom: siblings)- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others

The red and lighter male shook his head, saying "I'm not too hard to protect." He then fell silent as the two dogs and a younger one finally came into sight... He had to be truthful, so he said "We were sitting and talking...My son wants to join your pack though, I think." He glanced to the pup clearly unrelated to him, but he'd adopted him. Maple seemed focused on the trainee, so Cinna nodded to Bandit and muttered "Yeah."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor (and others)

The fluffy brownish male twitched his ears a bit, and flicked his tail. He glanced to the two adult dogs...but they seemed focused on Bandit and Cinnamon. Thus, he himself focused on the other young one. Trevor...what a handsome name, he thought to himself. He then felt warm under the fur, so he shook his head a bit. He nodded at Trevor, saying "It's...its nice to meet you as well. Um...is your pack nice?" he asked, since Cinnamon was speaking about him now. Speaking about him wanting to join this pack.

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 14, 2024 10:46 am

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
Merlin’s tail began wagging slowly at first, but sped up rapidly as Arri answered. “Oh of course!” The shepherd replied, excited his mate had agreed. “We both have big hearts, we have room for multiple pups to adopt.” He agreed, giving his mate a lick on the cheek. He couldn’t help but show some affection at this time.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
Violet nodded, chuckling softly as she watched her pup run towards the exit of the building. “Yes, Cedar has always loved to be outside. Troublesome and adventurous.” She said, following alongside Avii. “He’s much braver than I am, even at such a young age, I admire him for that.” Violet continued, growing quiet. It reminded her so much of her late mate. She couldn’t help but be haunted by his presence. Her eyes narrowed as they approached the exit, the bright light from outside shining in.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛

Cedar was off, running as fast as his little paws could carry him. Which wasn’t too fast given his size. He wouldn’t go far once he exited the building, he would just run around and wait for the two adults. The brown and white pup felt himself smile as the sun hit his spotted pelt. He began to run around the area, working to his apetite.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 16, 2024 6:43 am

Enzo
Borzoi - m - beta - 8y - crush (maybe Sugar) - tags: Creme, River, Sugar
He flicked his tail a little bit as he listened "What does pack do?" he repeated the question. He was silent for a moment, not really knowing how to answer that, he had not truly even thought about it, he just did his normal duties daily, without much of thinking about it "Pack is like one large family, we protect ourselves, and live together with loyalty for our alpha's...we have lands we patrol daily and make sure nobody dangerous come to hurt any of us..." he said thinking his every words "If you're not sure, you can try and see, if you don't see that the pack life is not for you then you're free to leave...all of use are former loners or abandoned pets...anyone has their own story to tell..." he said flicking his tail a pit "I was a pet too, a race dog actually, so yeah, we're not that normal pack like anyone could thing" he said.

Dakota
Belgian sheepdog - f - Guardian - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Cadbury, Trevor, Maple, Cinnamon, Bandit
She blinked her eyes a little bit "Your son..." she said when the male mentioned the large pup to be his son, of course, he was adopted as they were not the same breed at all. She shook her head "I see, he only? Why are you wanting to give your son away to a pack? You're not joining?" she kept asking "We may not see it, but our pack is very welcoming pack, so as long the alpha's don't see you as a threat, they may allow you to stay...of course, it's not going to be a free vacation to you...everyone has their task and the pack goes always first" she decided to say.

Lorelei
Australian Shepherd- f - Hunter - 4y - crush (??) - tags: Wafer, Sasha
She flicked her tail "Yes, okay" she said and turned away "See here soon, I try to get something caught and try to do some fishing too...good luck" she said to them, before leaving the two to fish by themselves.

Luna
Finnish Lapphund. border collie mix - f - Pup sitter - 3y - crush (Orion) - tags: Hershey
She nodded "Well it seems this pack will become very big, with loners and homeless dogs," she said as her eyes looked toward the stranger with Orion there. She sighed and shook her head a little bit "Sometimes I wonder why those humans keep their dogs, there are so many wild or abandoned ones" she said.

Apollo
Mudi - m - Guardian trainee - 1½ - crush (??) - tags: Mochi, Nilla, Oreo, Whisper, Minnow
He looked at Oreo "I didn't say anything like that, it's not private talking, It doesn't matter do they hear it or not, but what I meant is that you and Nilla are more adults, unlike them, so that's why I am asking you two about it" he said to Oreo. He looked at them "It doesn't matter anything is fine to me..." he said "I can eat something small, I am not that hungry anyways" he kept speaking. He then sighed again "We wanted to ask if you two could train us, about some skills we may need..." he said to them.

Sasha
Alaskan Klee kai - f - Hunter trainee - 1y - crush (??) - tags: Wafer, Lorelei
She nodded to Wafer "Alright, let's do some fishing then" she said and flicked her tail. Her ears flicked a little bit as the other hunter left to find and catch some squirrels or whatever. She took her leave toward the smaller river nearby, hearing already some splashes on the water, but they did come further on the river.

Gizmo
Schipperke - m - pup - 4m - crush (??) - tags: Yin, Charli, Pine
He got to his position and started to count, he didn't look, but he could still hear their steps and had a little bit of a clue where they were going, but he didn't want to focus too much on his hearing. He didn't want to find them too fast and this could be a good chance to practice her scent of smell, he did know what their scent was, and in this room, there were many scents from other dogs as well "I am coming" he called out after counting and turned around to see if he could see anyone.

Bandit
Doberman Pincher - m - Loner - 5y - crush (Cinnamon) - tags: Cinnamon, Maple
He looked at them as the female spoke and the two youngsters seemed to get along very well with each other "So you say, but we can't really be sure..." he said in silence. His eyes looked to Cinnamon for a moment, then back to the pack dogs. He was not yet sure what he wanted to do, could he let his freedom away and join the pack, or could he just keep his freedom as a loner? Then again pack could bring more safety and protection, maybe friends too.

Ginger
Norwegian Lundehund - f - Loner - 2y - crush (Wafer, Nilla) - tags: Orion, alpha's

She looked at the Puli "All walks of life?" she repeated "Hmm, are you a nightingale? That's sure is the weird word" she said as she walked to the other two dogs which seemed to be the alpha pair "Goodies?" she said in silent when heard their sweet names "Oh Yes, I come here to try to join your...uh pack...I am Ginger" she said. She looked at the male alpha "Why? Well...hmm...I don't know...maybe for safety and well It's not nice to be alone all the time" she said then turned to the female "I do know how to hunt, another way I could not be here right now, I am not so good about fighting thought...I am not really needed to fight that much" she said to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 17, 2024 9:15 am

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla; adopted Minnow and Whisper; two future pups- family: not in RP (dad x mom, older siblings, littermates)- Tags: Chocolate Chip, Orion and Ginger

The lighter creamy female female nodded as she looked at him. "Well...we won't be the only ones having pups," she said, with a small yip of a giggle. She then glanced to the meat they were sharing. She took another bite, chewing then swallowing before looking at him again. She lowered her head a moment, then raised it back up. She smiled a canine smile, nodding as she said "Yes. I'm glad it led me to you too," she said.

She nodded as she looked at the smaller, red and white canine. She seemed to look her over, then said "I believe you, that you can hunt. Hmm...do you want to be in the hunter rank, then?" she asked. If so, then Ginger could start going out with the hunters to help them tomorrow.

The dark and white mix nodded to his sister, saying "I'm good with a couple birds," then looked back. Mochi was a large pup...he'd need at least two birds. Maybe Mochi would actually want something else. He nodded to Apollo, saying "Well, good... because they're going to hear it anyway." He then made a small sound. "Don't you two train with the guards and hunters?" he asked. "What...do you want to learn from us?" he asked, in all seriousness. They were the alpha offspring, so they knew mostly how to lead and stuff.

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male yawned a bit. He then shook his head, before looking at his siblings and flicking his tail. He nodded as he looked at them, saying "I'm fine with birds today." He then turned his gaze to Mochi and Apollo...before shaking his head.

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one flicked their tail. They said "Bird...birds are fine," then fell silent once more. They let their eyes wander a moment, nose moving a bit. they could already smell the food from here, and were sure there'd be fresh food soon too.

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog shook his head, looking at her. "Some humans are just bad...but not all of them are," he said. "Also, some of us were probably born on the streets, so... that wasn't a human's fault. Unless you want to blame the humans that owned the parents. Then again...some owners also die and the dog is left alone. They either get taken to a shelter or run away on their own."

The white marked dog flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. "I don't think we have to worry about that though..." she said. "Nilla and Oreo are older, one of them will likely take over and the other will be beta. Which means, whichever one of them becomes alpha, their pups would be next in line. Well, once they step down, which wouldn't be a long time. One of them will be taking over soon though." She then nodded at the other female. "Oh, its definitely okay for pups to have emotions; its okay for any dog to have emotions."

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine."

-hiding under the bed, going to post more soon-

The golden male wagged his feathered tail, and his ears raised a bit. They were floppy, so they couldn't really rise up that far, but they could a bit. Such as when he was hearing sounds that caught his interest. He nodded and said "Yes, you'd all be training together. Of course we do training, since young ones wouldn't know some things. What kind of...what job would you want to do? We have hunters, guards, pup sitters, omegas...which aren't actually bad. They are extremely important to us actually," he said. He then smiled another canine smile at the she dog, saying "Yes, I do. She's lighter colored than me a bit, and she's two years old now."

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei. "Good luck," she said, knowing the other was at least capable of getting the rabbits. She then turned to the smaller trainee, saying "Okay." She walked towards the water, then paused and crouched down. The fish couldn't see them as well if they crouched down a bit. Then again, Sasha might have to go into the actual water to catch some fish.

The cute and handsome dog yipped a giggle as he looked at his mate. He nodded and said "Its settled then," before glancing around. "Should we just take in one for now, or two?" he asked. "We could easily come upon twins...and I wouldn't want to alone adopt one of them, in that case."

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog flicked her tail. She woofed a chuckle, and nodded to the other she dog as she did so. "Sounds a lot like me...I was always more brave and mischievous than Arri. Probably why I became a guard and he didn't," she said. She smiled a canine smile as she watched the pup. She then stepped out into the yard, and glanced towards Merlin and Arri.

The red and lighter male glanced to Bandit, muttering "Should we...go with them?" He didn't want to go if Bandit wasn't going to go. Unless they'd let Bandit stay here, and Cinnamon would be able to see him, then. Turning back to the adults, he focused on the female. "I...don't know...if Bandit doesn't want to, then I won't. Unless... he's allowed to stay here and live here and you wouldn't chase him out. Maple is the one who really wanted to join a pack, though. I want him to have protection, and other dogs to interact with and call family."

The fluffy brownish male twitched his ears a bit, and flicked his tail. He glanced to the two adult dogs...but they seemed focused on Bandit and Cinnamon. Thus, he himself focused on the other young one. Trevor...what a handsome name, he thought to himself. He then felt warm under the fur, so he shook his head a bit. He nodded at Trevor, saying "It's...its nice to meet you as well. Um...is your pack nice?" he asked, since Cinnamon was speaking about him now. Speaking about him wanting to join this pack.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:29 am

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
”I would be happy with whatever came our way” Merlin responded, tail wagging softly. “But yes if it were twins we would of course have to adopt the pair.” He agreed with a nod of his head. His eyes fell on Avii as he scanned the area, Violet following after her. “There’s your sister, would you like to invite her over?” Merlin asked, turning it his mate.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
Violet smiled softly at Avii’s response. Cedar would probably wish to follow them same path, although she wishes he wouldn’t. She would give anything to keep her pup in a safe little bubble of protection. However that was unfortunately not an option. “I can imagine Cedar will want to be a guard when he gets older.” Violet replied, stepping out into the sun. “Cedar! Come here please!” Violet called, watching her rambunctious puppy run around the area.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛

Cedar came skidding to a stop, panting with his tongue rolled out of his mouth. Now he had really worked up an appetite. The small Dalmatian turned around to face Avii and and his mother, trotting back to the pair. “Can we eat now? I’m starvingg.” Cedar whined, pawing softly at his mother’s side.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me