BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:52 pm

June walked down the street. She turned the corner and headed for the small park that was coming up. She walked right past it. She looked back and realized she was delevoping feeling for Storm and did not want to leave him. She walked back into the store and back up the steps and in to the dressing room. June dragged a baby crib into the changing room. She lifted the bandana that had Sunny in it in to the crib. She kissed sunny through the bars theme tipped on Storms tail. She claid down beside him and she wrappe her tail around him. She laided her head on his back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri May 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Mist

She stoped and flickred her ears and looked back in the direction of the park, she thought she saw something moving out of the corner of her eye. She turned her body around and tried to see if there was anything there but it was dark and she didnt have perfect eyesight anyway as she depended more on her nose to guide her.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Sunny was still fast asleep, she rolled onto her back

Storm slowly opened one eye, e smiled before slowly falling asleep again, he was starting to really like June
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 pm

June howled to mist. She hoped she would howl back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Storm was still fast asleep, just like Sunny was, who was laying on her back
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 pm

June got up and waited for the howl. She walked over to a blanket and pulled it on to Storm. She then jumped into the crib and picked Sunny up a set her on a pillow in the crib. She also pulled a blanket over her. She was young and scared , June would always be there.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Sunny relaxed more as June put a blanket over her

Storm rolled over a little, he yawned in his sleep
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

June licked her ears and left a mouse in there for her to eat if she was hungry. June jumped out and sat at the door way waiting to see of that other dog would reply.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Sunny wagged her tail softly, she yawned in her sleep
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 pm

( g2g I will be on tomorrow )
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me