Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Tiff sighed in releif as he kissed her back,it meant he was focused. Tiffany chuckled and lightly kissed him once more before standing up, "You should really go home... but your way to drunk to drive... I have only had a few drinks... I'll take you home." she smiled softly. "Did you have fun?" she teased.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Scott looked around in confusion,"Wha tom is it?" he slurred, he tries to remember if he has to be somewhere right now..something important, nodding slowly,"You drive.." he burped and giggled, he has never been this loose before, he likes it."Orda up!" he announced to the bartender,"Too moonsheen paweez.." he smiled lazily and kissed her cheek again.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Violet frowned, "You should comm-commit to some chick but not-not all- not all of them" She said staring up at him and patting him on the head as she walked away and back to the bar, falling over on some drunk guy as she did so(scott) "Sorry du-dude" She said and started laughing, "That was so epic man!" She said laughing hysterically, her head now laying on the bar table
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad followed his siblings into the party, as soon as he entered he could feel girls pressing up against his chest. He looked at them with a smirk "Be right back gals" He said before giving a quick wink to them both. Chad grabbed a bottle of Vodka out of some drunk guys hand and began to gulp it down. He nearly fell into Violet's arms "You guys having a good time?" He asked, rather loudly, before gulping down the rest of the Vodka.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

Tiff pushed Violet off Scott and grabbed Scott's hand. She pulled him outside and smiled, "I'm taking you home," she laughed, "Your drunk." Tiff walked over to the jeep and whistled at a guy a few feet away, "Keys you moron." Tiff said and watched as the guy through her the keys to the jeep. She smiled brightly and ruffled her red hair carefully with a soft smile, ahe had one more drink before pushing Scott in the jeep.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am

Violet smiled, her head still on the table, "ye-yes" She said smiling "but I still want to go back home now" She said standing up, but quickly putting her hands back down on the table. "I feel sick" She added, hands on the counter, and sitting down again, "I- I think your drunk, you shou-should control your drink-k-ing." She said to him laughing.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad completely ignored what his sister was telling him, instead he grabbed some more Vodka and gulped it down quickly. He was having a good time for now. He walked back out to the crowd and a couple of girls came and danced up against him. He stood there, laughing, as he drank some more alcohol.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 am

Jay Hawk wrote:Tiff pushed Violet off Scott and grabbed Scott's hand. She pulled him outside and smiled, "I'm taking you home," she laughed, "Your drunk." Tiff walked over to the jeep and whistled at a guy a few feet away, "Keys you moron." Tiff said and watched as the guy through her the keys to the jeep. She smiled brightly and ruffled her red hair carefully with a soft smile, ahe had one more drink before pushing Scott in the jeep.

Scott frowned, as he was dragged away he glimpsed another drunk girl, who seemed a bit lunatic, she tripped over him and he winced, then burst out laughing hysterically,"T-that was funnay!" he clapped his hands together and threw up on the bar table, he wiped his mouth on his sleeve as she pulled him to the jeep,"I love you.." he giggled, patting her shoulder, he fell flat on his face when she pushed him into the beach, he didn't attempt to get back up, just laughed into the leather seat..
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 am

"Eeewww!" Violet screamed laughing as she stood up and backed away from the dripping slime, "C-can we go now?" She asked Chad, "Pwease!" She said looking at him with a puppy-dog face, "I'm tired!!!' She added.

((sorry, WB))
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 am

Tiff looked at Scott and frowned. She shook her head and drove off with him they passed vehicles getting ready to party and Tiff sighed she wanted to have a good time and get plastered not leave early and be someones DD. Tiff drove towards Scotts house and helped him out of the car when they arrived "Are you sure you want to go home? Because you can stay at my place..."
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me