✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting✗

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting✗

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 am

Rain pattered on the roof of the old house, sending a chill through the teenagers' hearts each time one drop landed, creating a soft thump above their heads. Most of them regretted coming, while others loved the adrenaline rush they got each time a sound was heard. Some people crave that: the intake of breath, the speeding beat of the heart. Others, that's the thing they hate most. But, an assortement of the fearless, and the fearful had gathered under the roof of the old Delonagah Manor, and one purpose, they all had in mind. To explore. Some came just to show the others that they weren't too afraid. Others, just because they want to prove that ghosts don't exsist. And then, there are some, who will do just about anything to get out of the house. But, none of them had counted on it raining. Counted on the raging thunderstorm that, had they broght their phones, or checked the weather, would have known, is supposed to last until late afternoon the next day.
So all of them, have to figure out something to do with their time. Most, they are stationed around the house, and are to watch out for anything tricky. Anything...
paranormal.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 am

There are procedures which everyone must follow at the mansion. {These are the rules, not just for the rp, but they are the guidelines to how to roleplay here, and what your character whould do}.

1. There will be two partners {usually a male and a female} posted at the different rooms in the house. They will watch for anyting unusual and/or paranormal, and tell the others if something happens.
2. There will obviously be some romance in this roleplay, but try not to make it the main focus. You may hug, kiss, but anything after that, and you can PM the rest with the other roleplayer if you wish. Just don't do it here.
3. Try to keep cussing to a minimum. They ARE teenagers, and they DO use curses, just try not to use one in every single post.
4. I love drama, it's what makes roleplaying fun, but don't always center it around your character. If your character just screamed because she thought she saw something, don't do it again in the very next post. Let someone else have fun for a change.
5. This roleplay is LITERATE. I cannott stress that enough. Literate doesn't mean one sentance. Literate doesn't mean 1 paragraph. Literate means you write to the fullest of your extent. {I would like to see a couple paragraphs, or more.
6. Please use brackets ([{}]) when you are talking in OOC.
7. Please try to keep the genders even. Don't have 10 girls, and then one guy.

{I have the right to add more if needed.}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 am

The Places of The Mansion:

The Basement...
The basement is the lowest section of the house. It is the darkest, so you have to use a flashlight down there, because there is no electricity left. This room consists of two closets, and the main open space. There are many chests, and droors, along with a creaky bed, and a shattered window. There is a dusty, and unused mirror down there as well, which some have claimed to see ghosts in, instead of their reflections.
The Kitchen...
The kitchen is in the main floor of the house, right next to the living area. There are several dusty cupbourds, and one large, walk-in pantry in the kitchen. There are actually still some pots, pans, silver-ware, and cloths back there somewhere. It was rumored that the woman that used to cook in the kitchen had butchered her husband after he threatened to leave her. But, no one has ever found proof.
The Living Area...
The living area is the largest room in the house, next to the ballroom. It is where everyone gathered to talk, or eat meals. It is split into two semi-rooms. The dining section, and the lounging section. The dining section has a large table with fancied-up, woodwork chairs, and torn curtains draping across a shattered window. The lounging section has two small, cusioned chairs, and a large couch, along with the closet space. The woman who owned the house read alot of magazines, so there are still many lying around underneath the couches. I suppose if you were stuck here, you could read one... If you're brave enough to reach underneath the chairs.
The Ballroom...
The ballroom is the largest room in the house, and is on the lowest floor, along with the basement. It consists of a huge room with a marble dance-floor, and a dusty, mis-used paino in one corner. This is where all of the dances and parties used to be held, as well as someone's neck being held in a noose, which still hangs from a rafter in the center of the room.
The Attic...
The attic is the highest room in the house, and you have to go up a very long stairwell to reach it. It consists of many nooks, crevices, and hideaways, which some say is a labrinth that you could get lost in, and that's just what the spirits want. There are many old crates and boxes filled with who knows what, up there. Explore...
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:08 am

The People, and their stations:

The Basement:
Male Partner: None
Zavyer Volt {~ஜƧγʆvɛяȿϯɑяஜ~}
Female Partner: Jagger Bradley {Ƨραʓ'ƨ Ƥʋяρℓɛ Ɖιиσ}

The Kitchen:
Male Partner:

Female Partner: Alenna Knight {~ஜƧγʆvɛяȿϯɑяஜ~}

The Living Area:
Male Partner: None
Female Partner:
Lilien Martins {.Horror.}

The BallRoom:
Male Partner:
Kristopher Bradley {Ƨραʓ'ƨ Ƥʋяρℓɛ Ɖιиσ}
Female Partner: Thorne Johanson {iDrift}

The Attic:
Male Partner:
Nicholas Andrews {.Horror.}
Female Partner: Lorelei Alkoff {MBRShorse}
Last edited by - drift. on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 am

The Skeleton:

Code: Select all
[center][size=120]:: [b][color=#008080]CHARACTER NAME[/color] ::[/b][/size]

[size=95][img]URL HERE[/img]

« Basic Info »
[color=#008080][b]иαмє::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]иιcкиαмє::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]gєиdєя::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]αgє::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]

« Appearance »
[color=#008080][b]нєιgнт::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]ωєιgнт::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]cloтнιиg ѕтуlє::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****scars, birthmarks, etc****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****tattoos & piercings?****[/color]

« In Depth »
[color=#008080][b]cяυѕн::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]ρєяѕoиαlιту::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color]
[color=#008080][b]тнємє ѕoиg::[/b][/color] [color=#808080]****[/color][/size][/center]

{Skelly created by: Lost in this Place, I give her full credit. Also, you place your text wher the **** are.}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

My Character:

:: Tнoґηε Jøhαηṧøη ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Thorne Johanson
иιcкиαмє:: Thorne. The E is silent.
gєиdєя:: Female
αgє:: 17 years old.

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: 5'6.
ωєιgнт:: 117.
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: "I'll wear pretty much anything, as long as it has some sort of style, or uniquesness to it."
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: She has one birthmark on her ankle, that resembles a dragonfly.
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: She has one tattoo on her lower back that says "Unique" in fancy letters, which has a lotus flower beside it. Her mother's favorite flower...

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: None at the moment.
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Thorne is a thinker. There aren't alot of problems that she gets into that she can't get herself out of. She has that intelligent air about her, a life-smarts, not of school. She was never good with grades, but has a good common sense when it comes to life situations. Some people find it annoying that she doesn't take unnessesary risks, but she doesn't want to get in trouble over something dumb.
BUT, don't get me wrong, she knows how to have fun. Thorne loves to dance, in is particularly good at it. I suppose it makes for her lack in singing skills. She knows how to have a good time, and loves parties.
Leadership is something that Thorne does not posess, however. She can take control if she has to, but never chooses it. She likes to help out with things, but doesn't particularly enjoy taking control of them. She likes background work.
Also, Thorne is funny. It always brightens her mood when she makes others laugh or smile. So, she is almost always seen saying something, and others around her cracking up. Humor is her life, she enjoys it.
Thorne is easily annoyed, one of her drawbacks. She rolls her eyes alot, not enjoying the company of any child-like characters (Damon for example). She likes being around people who are at least slightly similar to herself: Bubbly, outgoing, and funny. Funny is a necessity. She is single, and looking for someone to fill that empty space beside her, but she hasn't found him yet. She's searching for someone with her interests, someone with her personality.

тнємє ѕoиg:: "Someone like you" by Adele
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

This is Now Open!
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:19 am

:: Jay ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: "Jagger Ra-Nay Bradley, did i stutter?"
иιcкиαмє:: Jay or Jags
gєиdєя:: "Male, duh."
αgє:: "21, where is my beer?"
She is 18.

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: "I'm 6 foot exactly"
ωєιgнт:: "I'm 189 pounds, babe i could prove its all muscle!"
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: "Red and Black, mostly blue..."
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: A lot of scars on her neck, legs and arms.
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: Jay has a lot of tattoos, she has this on her arm, then she hasthis all together on her upper back. Then, she also has this and this , the first one is on her right side, while the other is on her left side...

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: "No!!!!"
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight.
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Jagger is fairly mean, you may see her and be like. "Oh. My! She is beautiful!" Walk up to her, say hi. Then she'll kill you. Not really, but she already hates you by the first word. She just, doesn't like talking, nor being flirted with. She judges you by how you look, and your Rep. If your dumb, and pretty, basically, she hates you. If your smart and pretty, she will hate you. Even if your ugly, she will still hate you. She is a hater, she hates everyone, and always will. She just hates you by your first word, and by how you look.

She is just like an active Emo Guy. Basically, she is like a player, if you do end up dating her. [like that will ever happen] she doesn't want to stay together, she doesn't want a relationship, she may play a long for a while, and then dump your sorry... Any who, she loves sports, swimming is her favorite, she does a good amount, swimming, track, football, and boxing. She just loves boxing, inflicting pain on others, surprisingly, she isn't a power seeker, she doesn't want the role in QB [Quarter Back] or the lead runner in track. Lead swimming, and the best female Boxer, is fine with her. Something she is good at. She isn't the type of girl to, get out of the car and see if the person is okay, she'll just stay in the car, she doesn't care if the person dies, there is enough people calling the police about the injury, it's not like she needs to see if the person is okay, right? She would basically kill anyone in a heart beat, even her family, she just doesn't like the idea of carrying on the role of having kids, and raising them. Whats the point? Just, their born, your up night and day caring for them, then they're in a cute stage, then the mood changes, the influence age. Where they get fond of anything, and will do anything, and then, who knows what they will turn out to be like when they get older. I'm saying, stay away from this girl, she doesn't do what she is told, she will do the opposite, and then, end up getting herself killed one day.

Like I said, she has a rotten personality, she will kill. Oh, she will fight, she will fight anyone, even guys. When will she ever loose? This is Jay we are talking about, she is the master mind behind evil. The girl invented evil. She just loves to fight, she will start the nearest fight, next thing you know, her victim is bleeding to death.

тнємє ѕoиg:: Lose yourself

:: Kyle ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Kristopher Kyle Bradley
иιcкиαмє:: Kris, Kyle and rarely Brad.
gєиdєя:: "Male babe, you may check"
αgє:: "I'm 18!"

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: "I'm Six foot one"
ωєιgнт:: "210 pounds, all muscle"
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: "Anything that doesn't match"
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: "Nope."
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: "WIP

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: Every girl
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight, secretly he likes men.
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: Kyle is a catch, he is friendly, mostly wild, well i mean all the time he is wild. If you tell him a secret, he keeps it to himself for a while, once he breaks up with her, he spreads your secret like a wild fire. He doesn't hold in his own secrets as well, unless its about how he won't let the girl close enough to hurt him.

Okay! Anywho, Kyle is the guy who is the one drinking all the beer, that guy who never has the same personality each time you meet him... He does complain a lot, mostly about how he is "hurt" and by hurt, he means heart broken, meaning he is looking for a... "mate" i should say. Mate as in, the right girl, not the "right" girl, the perfect girlfriend, that he will love.. but he isn't ready for a wife. I will give you that. He says his chest hurts, say it is heart burn or something, but he means he is heart broken.. he eats very healthy so it couldn't be heart burn. He can be very laid back, but he can also be a complete spaz, he might just be sitting there about to fall asleep, get up and start singing or dancing. Who knows, he gets bored easily, so thats one of the reasons why he cheats on his girlfriends..

Oh, he cheats on girls, he comes on all, flirty, and shy, then while he is dating that girl, he will do the same to her, then soon dump the old one, then move on... he might dump them both. He does come up with weird, slash fat stories, like. "I found a stick and it was a great walking stick, lost it then i was sad... " I was true, but he just words it differently to make it sound even more funny.[WIP]

тнємє ѕoиg:: Mr. Saxobeat, just listen to it!
Last edited by apathy, on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 am

{It's okay if your posts fit Semi-Lit, because I will definately accept that. I only put literate to advanced, because {I love long posts, and also} I usually get some people who post one-liners with a lot of bug words, and consider that semi-lit. So I put literate, so I don't usually get those kinds of people. I have seen your roleplaying before, I believe, and I know you'd do just fine.}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capricious » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am

{I'll fill out my form tomorrow, if that's alright?}

:: CHARACTER NAME ::

[img]URL%20HERE[/img]

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Brielle Rose Kallen.
иιcкиαмє:: Bree, Rose, or Riri, if you want to annoy her.
gєиdєя:: "Do I look like a guy?"
αgє::

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: 5'7"
ωєιgнт:: 105 lbs.
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: "Whatever's in style, and whatever looks good on me.
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: A long, fading scar along her left shoulder blade.
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: Ears are pierced.

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: "That's cute -- no.
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: Straight.
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: ****
тнємє ѕoиg:: ****
Last edited by capricious on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

"There's something about the way that you think
There's something about the wine that you drink
You've really got a certain je ne sais quoi"

je ne sais quoi
      the pet shop boys

sʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ
capricious
capricious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery