Mods, please delete :)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Mods, please delete :)

Postby F e a r l e s s. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 am

MODS PLEASE DELETE!
Last edited by F e a r l e s s. on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
F a t e

l o v e s

t h e

f e a r l e s s.

F e a r l e s s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •~Love Me Not~• V.2 ACCEPTING!

Postby F e a r l e s s. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 am

~Characters~
Last edited by F e a r l e s s. on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
F a t e

l o v e s

t h e

f e a r l e s s.

F e a r l e s s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F e a r l e s s. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 am

NOT OPEN YET!
F a t e

l o v e s

t h e

f e a r l e s s.

F e a r l e s s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F e a r l e s s. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 am

(You can create a character, just we cant start rping until we finish up with V.1 :))
F a t e

l o v e s

t h e

f e a r l e s s.

F e a r l e s s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qutting Cs. T.T » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:41 am

okay. :) Sorry i posted a little early!

Looks: Long staright dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes. Very pale skin.
Username: Dog-Gone-Cutie
Name: Zoe MCLesly
Personality: She's sweet, nice, and friendly to all. She belives nobody can be perfect, and she never tries to change anything about her. She hopes that other people will like her for who she is and what she does. Not for her looks.
History: Her dad moved away about a year ago to start a buisness, and her mom has been taking care of her.
Other: She loves animals and music.
Last edited by Qutting Cs. T.T on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Qutting

I will miss you Mewgrizz, my BEST FRIEND EVER! T.T
Qutting Cs. T.T

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 am

Chad
XXXXXXXXXX
Username:
Shakka

Name:
Chad Reed

Personality:
Chad is quite social, being in the camera most his life from all his races has made him open up to just about anyone. When he is not out with his siblings or friends he is normally quite though and avoids people, they tend to have to come to him. When it comes to relationships he can be a player at first unless he finds just the right girl, then he is very loyal and faithful to her.

History:
Born in Hurri Kurri Australia, Chad decided at a young age he wanted to become the Best dirt bike racer in Australia. Growing up with his two Parents, Joyce and Michael Reed, When he was 2 he had his first younger sibling, Ace Reed, a year after that his parents had twins, Joshua and Lilly Reed. But even with 3 siblings he was still hooked on his dream, bikes were his passion and his whole family supported him. As he grew up he became very popular in Australian Racing for his age. When he was 15 He was titled Australian Junior Motocross Champion; when he was 17 he was then titled Australian Supercross Champion and held his title at the age 18 with the next supercross sports. Currently he is working to make his mark in American Supercross, while finishing School.

Other: He is From Kurri Kurri Australia and is the brother to 3 younger siblings.

Josh
XXXXXXX

Username:
Shakka

Name:
Joshua Reed (Josh)

Personality:
Joshua is the exact opposite of his bother. Much like his sisters, he is quite and secluded as he almost always got attacked by girls because he was 'Chads little brother' He also tends to not like to be around girls to treat him like that and he avoids them as best as he can, but some how they keep coming back. But when it comes to a relationship he can be very loyal like Chad.

History:
When Joshua was born he was a twin, his sister Lilly was his fraternal twin. He was born with 2 older siblings, Chad and Ace. He was always following in Chads footsteps. He tend to avoid the racing life and just wondered around with his hands in his pockets constantly being hit on by girls around Australia who knew him as 'Chads little brother" and only used him to get to Chad. He tends to avoid girls but will talk to them if they approach him and the first words that come out of there mouth aren't something to do with Chad.

Other: He is From Kurri Kurri Australia he is the youngest guy of his siblings and is a twin to Lilly

[size=85]Ace
XXXXX

Username:
Shakka

Name:
Ace Reed

Personality:
Ace is some-what sky, but some-what out going. It kinda depends on the day and who she's with. She is very flirty but is extremely good at playing hard-to-get. When she is in her out going mood she is very spunky and jumpy, but when she is in her hidden mood she is very closed and holds back form just about anyone.

History:
Ace was born into a family with her oldest brother Chad, when she was a little over a year old her two younger siblings were born, they were Twins, Joshua and Lilly Reed. Her brother had big dreams and all her family supported him, She loved going to the track to watch him race, she would often get on the bike after and ride the track a few times. Her brother taught her some trick of the trade to racing but she never really got into the whole deal; she just wasn't interested. As she got older she still supported her brother continuously, when he went to America, she was the only one to follow him to the states and support him through that. Now that she's in the states she has been getting more into the whole 'Boyfriend' deal and is constantly looking.

Other:
She is from Kurri Kurri Australia, she is the oldest girl of 4 siblings.

XXXXXXX

Username:
Shakka

Name:
Lilly Reed

Personality:
Lilly is also very closed back like her twin brother, Joshua. Most of the time guys went for her because she was "Chads little sister" as they did with Ace, because of it it has created her to stay back and avoid people unless they have known her for her whole life. When she is around some one she knows she can be perky and spunky like her sister.

History:
Lilly was born a twin, she is the youngest of all her siblings, her fraternal twin is Joshua. She had always tried to create her own title despite her oldest brother but never was able to, so she eventually gave up and decided to stay in the shadows and stay hidden.

Other:
Sheis from Kurri Kurri Australia and is the youngest inthe family, she is Joshua's Twin sister.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 am

Looks: Has water burn scars on her arms.
Username: Wolf_Therian_Sadies
Name: Kayleigh
Personality: She is shy and nervouse. Sheis rather depressive and keeps to herself. She has low self-asteam meaning she has little confidence in herself or others. She rarely trusts people but once she does she becomes rather confident towards them.
History: She was born and raised in England until she moved to america so her mum could live with her new stepdad. He hated her and abused her. She loves wolves and has always wanted a dog.
Other: None
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukade » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:50 am

Looks:
Username: Aiden!
Name: Dallas Winston
Personality: Dallas is your sweet, generous boy- with a wild side. He sticks to the rules at home and school, but outside of those enviroments he isn't what you expect. He tends to lash out every now and then at the school bullies because of flashbacks from his past, he doesnt get into trouble having gotten on all the teachers good sides. He finds teasing and scaring lower grades as a amusing passtime.
History:
Dallas Winston's life was good and well. He lived here with his parents all his life. But, everything went downhill when his dad started abusing his mom, Dallas lashed out at him and a day or two later they all three went to court. His dad went to jail and his mom left him to take care of himself, seeing that she couldnt face the fact Dallas and his dad looked so much alike. That was when Dallas was twelve, now he's eighteen and lives a pretty decent life on his own.
Other: He has a tattoo on his right arm {see in picture at left}
Dallas's Love Life;
(: - Likes / <3 - Loves / <33 - Did "it" with

Looks:
Name: Aiden Knight
Personality: Aiden is a recreation of his father, Shane; A rebel, a punk, a troublemaker, and the type of boy parents hate their girls around, and seductive by nature; he is happy with his position in life and isnt going to change. Like his best friend Dallas, he finds teasing the lower grades and scaring little elementary kids amusing. Aiden sticks true to promises and is sensitive to most things. He loves any type of animal, even the most dreaded reptiles. Like his dad, he smokes and drinks but not as bad. He gets into fights and basically spends most of the school year in detention or supension. Aiden also likes to party, but knows his limits.
History: This is better left unsaid. /endoflonghistory
Other: He has a tattoo of a skull and crossbones on the side/back of his neck, a skeleton with a tophat on holding a rose in one hand and a gun in the other hand on his right forearm, and on his hand between his thumb and index finger the number 13.
Aiden's Love Life;
(: - Likes / <3 - Loves / <33 - Had "it" With

Looks:
Name: Brittany Colt
Personality: Brittany is sweet, kind, flirtly, and caring. She can act shy around certain people- like the ones she has crushes on. She's a wild partier and tends to follow Dallas and Aiden in whatever they do. So, if you see Aiden and Dallas your most likely to see Brittany tagging along.
History: Brittany and her sister, Mackenzie, lives with her strict parents. Brittany sometimes has to sneak out of the house to go to latenight parties or cruise the town with Dallas and Aiden. She gets decent grades in school because her parents want her to get into a good college.
Other: She has the right side of her lip pierced. Her tattoos include; large angel wings on her back, a tattoo of a sparrow on her left forearm, and hello kitty's head on the side/back of her neck.

Brittany's Love Life;
(: - Likes / <3 - Loves / <33 - Had "it" with

Looks:
Name: Mackenzie Colt
Personality: Mackenzie - or Kenzie, as everyone calls her - lives under her sisters shadow. She's shy around people and tends to keep to herself about personal things. She doesn't like the two guys Brittany hangs out with; Dallas and Aiden; she thinks that their nothing but major trouble and bad inflences. Kenzie is sweet and kind, and don't forget caring. She loves animals and to hang out with the ones she loves.
History: Mackenzie is her parents' sweet little angel, unlike Brittany. She gets almost all straight A's and is a cheerleader. Her family has lived here her whole life and isnt planning on moving anytime soon.
Other: Is Brittany's younger sister. She has snakebites and a tattoo on her wrist- with her parents' permission,of course -of a black heart with neon pink outlining it.

Mackenzie's Love Life;
(: - Likes / <3 - Loves / <33 - Had "it" With
Last edited by mukade on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 am, edited 13 times in total.
mukade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je ; t a i m e » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 am

Rserved!
je ; t a i m e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VansPeep » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

Username: Vans~Peep
Name: Lillian Kelen Dockers
Personality: Lillian is outgoing and likes to have fun. She is always up for new things and always welcomes new friends or enemies. She can easily pick a fight and sometimes will just for the sack of fighting. She isn't afraid of many things and the things she is afraid of well no one really knows unless she told you herself.
History: Lillian's mom grew up here but as soon as she had turned 18 she left for New York. Her mom had met a painter and they got married moving back here. When her mom was only 20 she had Lillian and her parents were over joyed. Then the unforgetable night happened. Her parents had gone out to a movie and dinner for the first time since she had been born. They were driving home when a drunk guy cut them off on the highway and flipped their car. Her dad died instintly from the impact and her mom died in the hospital in a coma. Her grandparents adopted her and died 3 years later leaving her to her aunt and uncle and 7 cousins.
Other: She has a nose peircing, {see pictures to left}, and two hearts on her back that say her parent's names and their birth dates to their death dates.
She is only scared of a few things. Those things are; Highways {she always sticks to back roads}, Heights {long story short she almost fell out of a 3 story building}, and Snakes {they just creep her out for some reason}.
She rarely rides in a car and doesn't have a drivers lisense. She rides her skateboard everywhere.

Love Life: <3 = Likes | <33 = Loves | <333 = Did "It" With | </3 = Hates/Dumped

Name: Riley Luna Sanixy
Personality: Riley is a sweet and caring girl. She is always thinking of others and rarely about herself. She has a soft spot for cute animals you want to cuddle and is always willing to give people a chance and sometimes a second one if she thinks they deserve it. She is the one to call if you need a hand and is always open to friends.
History: She lived a pretty average life. Both of her parents were born here and grew up here, went to school here. The only mixed up part is that when she was 6 her parents got a divorce and her dad's boyfriend moved in.
Other: She has a kitten named Pepper, {see picture above}.
She is embarassed that her dad is gay and her mom is ok with it. She never brings friends over because she is afraid they might tease her for it.

Name: Ethan Micheal Fernal Jr.
Personality: Ethan was basically a trouble maker from the start. He always is breaking rules and never listening to mom. He acts out and is on the edge of failing. He acts like he cares nothing for anyone and pretends to hate his little bro.
History: Ethan acts out because of his past. When he was 1 his mom had Calvin and he was so happy, or thats what his mom told him. He wanted to be the best big brother ever. Then his life changed when he was 8, Calvin only 7. Their dad was murdered and his family was told it had something to do with the case he was working on, Ethan Sr. was a FBI agent. Ethan began acting up and driving his mom crazy. His mom began to favor Calvin more which made Ethan hate Calvin.
Other: Calvin is his little bro.
He has two lip rings {see picture to left} and he has full complete sleeve tattoos with skulls, devils, skeletons, words, and all of the creep stuff on them. He also has two huge devil wing tattoos on his back.

Name: Calvin Ryan Fernal
Personality: Calvin is the one that actually took after his dad Ethan Sr. He is sweet and caring always wanting to do what is right. He always tries to evoid the people who aren't good and are just bad news. He always tells himself if he got a girlfriend he would be good to her and never hurt her. The only thing not like his dad is he is super shy and quiet.
History: Calvin was born when Ethan was 1 and he was told his brother had been happy. Ethan had wanted to be the best big brother ever. Then his life changed when he was 7, Ethan 8. Their dad was murdered and his family was told it had something to do with the case he was working on, Ethan Sr. was a FBI agent. Calvin became quiet and stayed hidden in his room. His mom began to favor him more than Ethan, which made Ethan hate Calvin.
Other: Ethan Jr. is his older brother.
He has a nose peircing, {see picture to left} and two lip rings, {see picture to left}.

Last edited by VansPeep on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
{Under Cunstruction...}

Join www.howrse.com for a fun time.
If you join, when signing up put VansPeep as your sponser! Thanks a bunch!
VansPeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me