˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accepting

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 am

Close enough to start a war
All that I have is on the floor
God only knows what we're fighting for
All that I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you, what you think you give me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
To turning tables

Under haunted skies I see you, ooh
Where love is lost, your ghost is found
I braved a hundred storms to leave you
As hard as you try, no I will never be knocked down

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
I won't ask you, you to just desert me
Turning tables

Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
When the thunder calls for me
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
Standing on my own two feet

I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
I won't ask you, you to just desert me
To turning tables
Turning tables, yeah
Turning ohh

Last edited by apathy, on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••Skelly•Rules•Weather••

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 am

||Rules||

All of Tess's Rules apply
Pretty reasonable, right?

Cursing
The Cussing is Limited. Please limit it and don't cuss every single post. Also you can only star out cussing, examples include... H*** S***, and absolutely NO F-BOMBS. Even if the are starred out, I want no F-Bombs. It is a one way ticket out of this Role Play

This Apply's to Tess's rules!
PP and GM is not allowed. It is unfair and annoying. Your character(s) can be very powerful or very beautiful, they just can't be unbeatable or the most beautiful no matter what. It is annoying and ruins all the fun. The codeword is Unicorn

Romance, Kissing. Ya know
The Romance is to only PG-13 as well as following the rules that Tess set. This means french-kissing is allowed, but anything past that I would really like for you to fade to black or.... if you and the person your currently Role Playing is mentally mature then take it to PM.

Gore-Blood Bad stuff...
The Gore and Blood is going to be intense. Yet I will limit it to PG-13 so it isn't too horrible. Scratch the earlier codeword, The codeword is apples.

Simi-Lit
Semi-Literate and Up. I will be checking your posts to see if you can handle being Semi-Literate and above. This means you have to have correct grammar, punctuation, and a vocabulary of unique words. Now I understand nobody is perfect, just try your hardest. Also no TXT talk at all! It is super annoying and can get on everyone's nerves. Forgot to mention the number of lines required. The number of lines required is 5 lines, with WB, you must have at least 3 lines. Mmkay?.

Genders
Genders, i expect you to make a guy for every girl. I Don't mind just guys, and like. One girl, but if you have 5 girls, and only one guy. What are the chances of all of your girls finding love? Ya know? So, make a guy for every girl. Mkay? Also I would like there to be more guys in this Role Play than girls, since there will be little romance in this Role Play, but there will be romance. So basically keep the gender ratio [Make a guy for every girl!] Scratch what I said earlier, there is no codeword.

Characters
RP all of your characters, i know it's like. I only RP my girl, even tho i have a guy. RP your guy, keep the dang genders even. So, basically all i am saying, include your guy in every post. At least...

Follow All Rules and Have Fun!

Code: Select all
[center][img]picturehere[/img][/center]
[size=85][center].:general:.

[color=#40BF40]character name: [/color] [color=#808080]*First name, middle name, last name*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]nickname:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]gender:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]age:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]birthday:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]other:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]

.:physical:.

[color=#40BF40]description:[/color] [color=#808080]*At least 4 sentences*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]eye color:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]hair color:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]height:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]weight:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]body modifications:[/color] [color=#808080]*tattoos, piercings, etc.*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]other:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]

.:in depth:.

[color=#40BF40]description:[/color] [color=#808080]*At least 7 sentences!*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]allergies/diseases:[/color] [color=#808080]*only if you have one*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]crush:[/color] [color=#808080]*please try and develop one*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]boyfriend/girlfriend:[/color] [color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#40BF40]orientation:[/color] [color=#808080]*straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, etc.*[/color]
[color=#40BF40]other:[/color][color=#808080]***[/color][/center][/size]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=769060][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk106/Calebs_Emo_Angel/MySpaceGens_6723527076.gif[/img][/url]

Weather

It's fall! A little cold out. A high of 68 degrees Today. Temperature is dropping!
Pool will be closing soon, so get all your pool stuff down. The hot tub will stay open ;D
The beach's water is freezing! You can still swim, but. You crazy!
Last edited by apathy, on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 am

||Characters||

Ǥʋʏƨ

Kyle Bradley||18 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Purple Applesauce

Markus Russ Tyson||17 Years||Every Girl||Hes a player||Straight||MusicViolator8000

Derek Calahan||18 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Ashen Skies-

Tyler Lee Boyer||18 Years||No Crush||No GF||Bi-Sexual||BluetheBrave

Tamashii Keegan||18 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Safrina

Nicholas Anthony Patterson||18 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Katniss Everdeen

Dalton Zachary Bell||17 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Quiet Riot Fan

Erik James Night||19 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Keep Running!

Jace King||18 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Estia

Boodie Tyler Warren||19 Years||No Crush||No GF||Straight||Katniss Everdeen

Ǥιяℓƨ

Jagger Anderson||18 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Purple Applesauce

Thorne Johanson||17 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Ashen Skies-

Arianna Rynn Kennedy||17 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||❀ qυαятz ❀

Raven Parke Shine||17 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||BluetheBrave

Avanti Kiavanni||16 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Safrina

Isabella Noel Starkust||17 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Katniss Everdeen

Zaara Jade Ross||18 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Quiet Riot Fan

Micheline Lara Rouge||17 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Keep Running!

Brielle Rose Kallen||16 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Estia

Rosalie Iris Dakola||17 Years||No Crush||No BF||Straight||Katniss Everdeen

Heart Action! {Crushes LOL}

None.... LOL

Dating Peoples!!

Kinda, impossible since we havent start the RP LOL

</3 Break Ups :[ </3

Noners yet :D
Last edited by apathy, on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||WIP

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 am

||The Back of the Mansion||

||The Front||

||The Backyard||

Last edited by apathy, on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||Always Accepting

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 am

.:general:.

character name:
Carter [sumthing] Bradley
nickname:

birthday:
November 8
other:
Not Really

description:
WIP
eye color:
Brown
hair color:
Dirty Blonde
height:
5'7"
weight:
187||Most of it is muscle...
body modifications:
Earrings||Both Ears
other:
Nope

description:
WIP||I'm Busy
allergies/diseases:
Insomnia
crush:
None
boyfriend/girlfriend:
None
orientation:
Bi-Sexual||Likes dating guys more
other:
I love you too!

||character name||
Jagger Anderson
||nickname||
Jags
||gender||
Female||Chick||Girl||
||age||
18 Years||Eighteen Years
||birthday||
October 11
||other||
Nadda

||eye color||
Brown
||hair color||
Brown
||height||
5'8"
||weight||
||body modifications||
Jagger has a thing for Death. She has this on her upper left shoulder
She also has this on her back.

||other||

personality
Jagger is fairly pretty, she has a beautiful brunet hair that lays neatly on her shoulders. She has a thin body, and very tall. Having pink and green highlights in her hair most of the time. Although she loves the color blue. Most of the time she is wearing her black pants, with a bright blue belt. She wears a black sweat shirt with a bright blue skull and crossbones on it. She has he abs, from sports, although she is very distant, once you get past her. "ima kill you" personality, she is very athletic and fun to be around.
Her eyes normally change color, but when she was 12 she had her eyes died a beautiful rainbow color. Her eyes always stand out in a crowd, which she loves since she always stands out. You could say she is a bully from her looks, she is a beautiful bully. She looks like a b•••• that belongs on the cheer leading squad. Don't worry, she wants to kill them all. She does play a lot of sports, her favorite is swimming. {She plays. Soccer, softball, football, hockey, track, and boxing} well. She likes boxing as well since she can inflict pain on the other girl. Jags has a lot of scars on her, most are from sports, others are from cutting herself. A lot are just from her dad... Don't ask about her history!
Jagger is a beautiful girl, she is soo sweat. Umm... Wrong Jagger. Jagger is a mean girl, She will fight guys, she will fight girls. She will fight back. She has scars everywhere on her body, she is a mean girl, never nice. She can be a flirt sometimes when it comes to cheating, guys always like her, yet she is not looking for a relationship. She doesn't want a crush, she doesn't want a lover, she does not want a husband. Nor kids. She can be a huge boy when it comes to hanging out with guys, but she hates all girls. Dead hates. She doesn't like how girls always flirt with guys, she hates how they just, come up and talk to someone she was talking to. Her studly personality is more like, an active, Emo guy. But she is a girl. Jags always thinks that guys are more important than girls, she is kinda sexist... When It comes to girls and guys. She is up front about everything, she can tell you what she things about you in a matter of one word that you say. She is mean about how you look, she judges you by the way you dress, and also how pretty the girl is. If she is pretty, she automatically assumes your a player, and will attack.

allergies/diseases
Insomnia||Stays Up all the time
crush
Don't want one! Never will.
boyfriend/girlfriend
Never Want one!
orientation
Straight
other
Nope

||character name||
Kyle Bradley
||nickname||
Ky
||gender||
Male||Guy||Dude||
||age||
18 Years|| Eighteen Years
||birthday||
October 11
||other||
Nadda

||eye color||
Dark Brown
||hair color||
Dirty Blonde
||height||
6'8"
||weight||
247||All Muscle
||body modifications||
Earrings||Just One!!! In left Ear
||other||
Nopers

personality
Kyle is a catch, he tends to, act out of character a lot. You never talk to him without him having a different personality. Most of the times, he is laid back, or just a plane spaz! He doesn't date girls, well. He does, but he doesn't "love" them. He cannot commit to a relationship, he learned, if you break someone's heart first, they can't break yours. He can be a smart @ss, like talking back. Getting into play fights. Girls are ALWAYS around him, for some reason, he doesn't like it that much. It just depends on the moment, right? If there ever is a moment when he is drunk, which is a lot. He can sleep with any girl, but most of the time, the girl is to stupid to notice he is drunk. The next morning, she will think their dating, and Kyle won't remember a thing! Kyle is a player, but rarely will he like a girl, for her. He only likes a girl for their looks, and won't stay that long tho. Common teen behavior, am i right? Although he is starting to become very distant from hanging out with his twin so much, it sucks. He can attack, he will fight for whoever the one was to get punched, even if he hates the guy! He doesnt like seeing others in love, nor fight. But on the other hand, he is hanging out with his sister to much, and starting to get that "Oh! I love watching fights!" personality. *sigh*
allergies/diseases
Insomnia||Stays up all Night
crush
None...
boyfriend/girlfriend
Nope
orientation
Straight
other
Nope
Last edited by apathy, on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 am

character name: Markus Russ Tyson.
nickname: "Markus is my only name. Do NOT call me Mark."
gender: "I'm magical pixie horse - what the hell do you think I am?!"
birthday: November 3rd.
grade Eleven.
other: Nothing.

eye color: Very light green, almost blue.
hair color: Very dark brown.
height: 5'10 ft.
weight: 150 Ibs.
body modifications: Markus has gotten a couple tattoo's in the past, and after the crash, he decided to get some to cover some of his bigger scars back then. He has this on his upper right arm. He also has this on his upper back.
other: He always wears the necklace he is wearing in the picture.

personality: Markus is someone that you'd have to debate on the fact if he's just a normal trouble maker or if he's just so ignorant that he's in the class of his own. He's someone that doesn't care what kind of 'trouble' class you put him in though. He usually doesn't care what people think about him, and even though he is a badass, he has his attitude calm and relaxed, laid back to the point of annoyance. He's just someone that as soon as you walk into the room with him in it that's he's going to make it hard for you two to get along. He just loves making people fear him, or maybe he thinks that he's going to make them respect him. Whatever he might think, he just loves to get to the point were you will be annoyed. He can almost find out what kind of things annoy you, and he'll make sure that he'll use it against you. If you're annoyed by little kids, most chances are he'll act as immature as a five year old, and keep on bugging you, and bugging you...

Markus is somewhat of a leader, even though he doesn't set good examples, this does not cancel out the fact that he can't be a good leader. He makes good decsions when it comes to people that work for him. Surprisingly if people just realized that they have to stop working against him and that they have to start working with him, and he'll become nicer, everything would be much easier. Though for some people, to say that they'll work with him, after some of the things that he has done to him, is rare and highly unlikely. He just makes people see the bad part of him first, and makes sure that everyone knows everything bad about him before he starts to show any good signs of good qualites. He does have some, though they might be faded and even ruined at times, this doesn't mean that they are not there. He makes sure that everyone sees the small bit of light in his soul once and awhile. Though this is like Hailee's Comet, it doesn't happen often, though when it does, you can't wait to see anything like it again. That's because truth over his hard boiled case is a semi-sweet boy, who really does care about other people and their feelings. No joke. However, this isn't common to see this side of him, and most likely he'll be nasty and aggressive to you. Or a totaly douche, whichever you happen to stumble into first.

Markus happens to be one of the biggest players around. He looks at relationships as meaningless worthless crap, like cigarette's good in the moment, though he doesn't like the long-term effects. He has something about him that usually attracts girls to him, and it might be his smile, or the way his voice came become like a snake charmer, seductive and deadly, something that can lure girls into a unseen trap. He's a heart breaker for sure, and if you are with him for more than a week without him seeing anyone else than you probably broke the record for longest lived stable relationship. He's nice at first around girls, though after awhile he'll become just as big of a douche as he is with everyone else. That is unless he doesn't like you to begin with, and than well you'll be treated the same in the beginning as every other person. He likes to make girls think that he cares about them, and usually he finds it funny when he sees a girl run off crying. He usually actually makes sure that he captures it on camera and so he can see it over and over again. Just to have more and more laughs.

allergies/diseases: *only if you have one*
crush: "Meh, on every girl I meet."
boyfriend/girlfriend: "Like I could commit to that."
orientation: "Straight, doof."
other:Nothing.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 am

99aUFbhsjfns Music!!! Accepted!!! Luvs ya! You can make a girl. Just saying. I don't mind >:3 As long as you had a guy LOL
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 am

{I might later, but unlike animals, I usually only role play male-humans.}
ImageImageImageImage