College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:50 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl hummed as she continued to talk to her group. They were trying to figure out what kind of romance to do. They could do a meet cute, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers. They could do rivals that fell in love, childhood friends that got together, there was so much. She herself was partial to the meet cute or childhood friends ones. She'd seen so many anime where the childhood friend got pushed to the side...Shaking her head, she spoke up. She told her group her thoughts. They nodded to what she said, and agreed they could do either of those. Now, they just needed to pick which of those to to do. They'd also need to go around asking people if they'd be in the film.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed as he sat in the class and learned. He had already decided he wanted to do an animal game. That or maybe a little romance game. That would be easy enough to do even in a pixel game or smaller game. He would also like to do a romance game once they got to the harder to do stuff. The more complicated stuff, that was. For now, he was trying to decide which to do for this small game. He tapped a finger against his face as he thought.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog made it to class and sat down. They started with writing and lessons and taking notes. They then moved on to going to the room and paying attention to the dogs. They let them all out in the room. The room was a bit divided, having a small part for cages. They had to keep the dogs in cages until the students arrived. Since the students were the ones watching and playing with them, and learning. Sora sat by Jessa's side as Alice, a floppy eared pup trotted up.

She was floppy eared, long curly floppy ears and a golden and white coat. She'd been named after Alice from Wonderland, of course. Jessa smiled as she sat with the pup and her dog. Well, she was crouched down but not fully on the ground. The two canines were sitting fully against the floor though. She hummed and patted them both. She truly loved to be around animals, especially dogs. She also wished she could see and or play with wolves and some foxes, but that probably wouldn't happen.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha and others

The dirty blonde one nodded as he looked at her. "I think him or one of his friends dated that girl that quit because of them being jerks...I always wondered if they were so much worse with her because she broke up with the guy. It could make sense," he said. "Regardless, they are all terrible jerks. I'm sure some of the guys are like me and respect you, though. They might be too scared of Chad to say anything, though...He seems to know not to mess with me, at least."

He shook his head a couple times, then smiled again. He said "The show is mainly about two brothers hunting supernatural stuff and making friends and whatever. The car is in almost every single episode, if not every single episode. I think it's in every single episode. Maybe a couple episodes it's not. I never really watched it, but she got a little model version of the car." He looked up the car and showed her. "It's the car right there, of course." He then nodded as she continued to speak. "That's really cool, maybe we could game together some time."

(I think it's a 67, but I can never remember...It's a sixty something, I assume 1960s)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:12 pm

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Open
It was only when a quiet alarm that he'd set went off that Sebastian knew what the time was. He liked to keep to a tight schedule, even though he'd been very much in the zone while writing and working on his script. It was nearly finished. Nearly. There was just something missing from it, but he couldn't figure out what. He'd have to give his notes a look over later, to try and find something from them, see if he'd forgotten something he'd written down that could be the thing he was missing.
He stood up, and packed away his laptop in its case, and then all his books and notes into a messenger bag. He would be back later to continue working, but he soon had an acting class to get to, and he always liked to be a little bit early for it.

Once he was ready, Sebastian left the library, and started to make his way across the campus to the performing arts building.

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
After the half an hour had passed, Zephyr watched while the other dancers started to show what they'd worked on for their solo dances, and got feedback from the instructor. There was no doubt that they were all talented - this particular course was especially hard to get enrolled onto - though he did think about what different choices and moves he would have used for some of the dances. And, once he'd had his progress assessed, Zephyr moved to one side.

After that, the instructor began to position the class for the first group number that they would be working on, Zephyr part of the front row. He watched as the instructor played the song, and showed what she'd choreographed so far. Then, with the song off, went through the steps slower, the class copying.
Zephyr hummed the count as he did so, repeating back at the right tempo. It was not a particularly difficult dance, but it was quite precise and the instructor had high standards.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:11 am

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan ||

”She did. Since I turned him down, he went and asked her out. I warned her not to but she didn’t listen. Not at first. Once I noticed the first mark on her…..that’s when I knew that she had to get out of there. Glad she ended it with him. And glad she quit though I’m going to miss her.” she said. She remembered the girl Heather coming in wearing a sweater and she wasn’t the kind of person to wear sweaters. Natasha saw the small mark on the other girl’s arm and was worried.

It wasn’t that bad but it was concerning. Natasha mentioned it to Heather and the young girl broke down in tears. She said that she had caught Chad cheating on her and he grabbed her by the arm too hard. Heather begged for Natasha not to say anything about it. But Natasha did and eventually Heather was able to get away from Chad but she had to leave the school. And she hadn’t spoken to Natasha since. Chad on the other hand, stayed and has held a grudge against her since.

She snapped back when he showed the picture of the car and she couldn’t help but admire the nice car. She preferred the American classic cars, the muscle cars, but of course she loved all cars. “Now that is one beautiful car that’s for sure. I had a friend who owns a 1965 Ford Mustang GT. Gorgeous car. I jokingly told her that if she were to ever get rid of it, to let me know. I know she would never let it go.” She said and then heard him saying something about them gaming together sometime. “Absolutely! I’d be down for that.” she added with a grin.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:00 am

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl hummed as she continued to talk to her group. They were trying to figure out what kind of romance to do. They could do a meet cute, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers. They could do rivals that fell in love, childhood friends that got together, there was so much. She herself was partial to the meet cute or childhood friends ones. She'd seen so many anime where the childhood friend got pushed to the side...Shaking her head, she spoke up. She told her group her thoughts. They nodded to what she said, and agreed they could do either of those. Now, they just needed to pick which of those to to do. They'd also need to go around asking people if they'd be in the film.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed as he sat in the class and learned. He had already decided he wanted to do an animal game. That or maybe a little romance game. That would be easy enough to do even in a pixel game or smaller game. He would also like to do a romance game once they got to the harder to do stuff. The more complicated stuff, that was. For now, he was trying to decide which to do for this small game. He tapped a finger against his face as he thought.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog made it to class and sat down. They started with writing and lessons and taking notes. They then moved on to going to the room and paying attention to the dogs. They let them all out in the room. The room was a bit divided, having a small part for cages. They had to keep the dogs in cages until the students arrived. Since the students were the ones watching and playing with them, and learning. Sora sat by Jessa's side as Alice, a floppy eared pup trotted up.

She was floppy eared, long curly floppy ears and a golden and white coat. She'd been named after Alice from Wonderland, of course. Jessa smiled as she sat with the pup and her dog. Well, she was crouched down but not fully on the ground. The two canines were sitting fully against the floor though. She hummed and patted them both. She truly loved to be around animals, especially dogs. She also wished she could see and or play with wolves and some foxes, but that probably wouldn't happen.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha and others

The dirty blonde one nodded again as he looked at her. "He's a horrible guy..." he said, after she finished telling him all that. "I'm glad she left too, though it's a little sad. She seemed to like the class well enough, maybe not as into it as you. She did well enough in the class, though. Chad needs to get his retribution...but I'm glad she doesn't have to deal with him anymore." He looked towards where the guy was at. He was with his little group of lackeys, laughing and joking instead of really working.

Jon rolled his eyes, but it was free time now, though that was meant for practice and stuff. Shaking his head, he returned his attention to the girl. He smiled and nodded, saying "It's a really nice car. I feel like I'm not nice enough to my sister enough...We talk sometimes, about anime and animals and stuff. We don't really talk that much, though, now that I think about it. Maybe I could find one of these for her. She doesn't have a license, but I could drive her around in it, or it could sit in our drive and look pretty. She might just go out and sit in it. To have somewhere quiet if she needs. It would be cool to drive around in it, though. Oh, GTs are really cool, but yeah, if she doesn't want to part with it she should keep it."

He laughed a little, then nodded and said "Cool. We also do DnD but that's like...a board game, not sure if you'd be into that. It's the one where you have a rolemaster (that's not what it's called...it's something Master) and they do all the scenarios and stuff. You have to do a lot of dice rolling and stats and stuff."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:17 pm

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Tagged: Jonathan ||

Natasha only rolled her eyes as she saw the little group messing around. Yea sure it was free time but Natasha took advantage of it every chance she could get. Pulling her hair out of the ponytail it was in, she let it fall down past her shoulders and it felt good to have her hair down. ”Yea so she lets me take it out every now and then for shows since she’s not much of a car person like I am.” she said with a light shrug of her shoulders.

“Oh I’m sure she would love that! I might know some people who might have one. I’ll have to check and see if they still do.” she added with a soft smile. Being in the car world sure did have its perks that’s for sure. Knowing the right people in the car world was a huge part of it. And Natasha definitely had a few connections since she would race on the side or do car shows. And she got to meet a lot of cool people while she was in Florida. When she heard him mention DnD and that caught her attention as well. “Yea? I dabbled in it here and there. Haven’t played it in a year though.” she said.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:21 pm

The dirty blonde one shook his head as he looked over there again. He'd been thinking on what he could do during free time. He focused back on the girl, who was admittedly pretty. This time, when he shook his head it was at himself. He smiled as he watched her let her hair down now. "You know...you look really pretty like that," he said, then blinked and quickly looked away.

"Ahem...uh...that's really cool, that she lets you take it to shows. Oh, really, you know some people that might have one? That would be really cool if you could talk to them," he said with a nod. He thought about how happy that would make Jessa. He then smiled as she spoke of DnD now. He said "If you wanted to get back into it, you could come play with us. I'll talk to the guys, if you want me to. We're a rowdy bunch, but they'd probably be really glad to meet a girl who actually likes it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:49 pm

She felt her face flush a bit from his comment. ”Oh….Uh thank you….” she said, wanting to cover her face. When she heard him say something about the fact that she had people that she could contact, she nodded her head. Clearing her throat she said, “Oh yea definitely. I wouldn’t mind at all. Make a nice little surprise for her. Not a problem.” and she thought it would be a cool idea since she didn’t mind helping out.

When he brought up DnD again and how he would have to talk to the guys about it, she couldn’t help but smile at him. He was cute. Snapping back to reality, the professor had said that the class was done for the day. Natasha glanced at the time and saw that it was now lunch time. She had been here for at least a couple of hours at most. Most of the students were already packing up and heading out. Natasha cleaned up her area and made sure she had everything before she left for the day.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:56 am

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual
After his acting class, Sebastian had decided to settle down on a patch of grass on the quad for lunch. He could go back to the library to continue his script, but figured he should at least take a break for lunch. Besides, he already went to the library enough, he knew all of the librarians by first name and their work schedules he went so much. Instead, he decided to work on a different project. Okay, it wasn't so much of a project, it was just researching and choosing the next play that the drama society would be putting on. He had his eye on a very enticing, dramatic murder mystery that he so desperately wanted to do, but figured it was still worth exploring other options. Just in case.

Sebastian sat with his laptop open, on the grass, doing said research. Anything that would work with a small cast of about seven - six if he ended up kicking Zephyr out - plus plenty of backstage and tech roles.

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
After the intense dance classes - though Zephyr was used to them by now - it was time to break for lunch. Then it would be back to rehearsals.
Since it was a nice day, Zephyr decided that he'd have lunch outside, and then a short nap. First, he stopped off at an on-campus Café to pick up a tomato, mozzarella and basil panini, as well as a slice of flapjack, then he wandered across the quad, looking for a good spot to sit. He spotted the head of the drama society and notorious perfectionist, Sebastian, sitting on the grass. As tempted as he was to annoy him, Zephyr decided to give the other student some reprieve for now. Instead, Zephyr spotted an excellent tree that he had frequently spent time in. Climbing it quickly, he reached a large, thick branch and rested his back against the tree trunk, settling down to eat his lunch.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:38 pm

The golden brown haired girl continued to talk with her group in their class. They were now discussing their options of who might act for them. She shook her head a couple times. She hummed as the professor announced class was over. She nodded and began to clean up her papers and stuff. She smiled at her group, some of her friends. Her other friends were in other groups, since the groups weren't very big. She wondered what kind of short films the others would make.

She shook her head and finished her packing up. She then hurried away from the tables and down to the door. She headed out the door and into the hallways. She hummed quietly as she headed down the hallways and towards the cafeteria. She would buy her lunch like many of the students. Some of them would bring their own food, or even go out to eat. It was allowed, as long as they could make it back in time. She headed for the food area, getting in line and waiting.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open-> Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one continued to tap his finger against his face. He continued to think and think, but it was getting him nowhere. He sighed...and decided to do characters. He could do some animals and people, just to have both. He began to draw pictures and write things down. He glanced to his left and right, to the others at the table/computers. He then shook his head and continued. He drew and wrote, wrote, wrote, drew some more, and hummed quietly.

When the professor told them it was time to head to lunch, he nodded his head along. He began to pack up his things. Once done, he stood and headed for the door. He headed out, having brought some delicious food in a bento box from home. He headed to the Quad, seeing Sebastian but too shy to approach. Instead, he headed for a tree across the way. He thought he maybe heard something up there, so he looked up and yelped. "Z-Zephyr, hi...why...are you up in that tree?"

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog continued to sit with Alice. They both watched the pup as she laid on the ground. She rolled around and barked a bit. She then hopped up and wagged her little bobbed like tail, not like a bobtail cat's tail but not a long tail either. Jessa giggles as she watched the pup. She reached out to pat and pet her. She hummed as she then stood up, and called the pup to her. She took her to the middle of the room, and began getting her to sit, stay, roll, and turn around.

When the professor said it was time, she stopped. They took the dogs back to their kennels, then went back to the classroom. They cleaned up their papers and stuff. They packed everything up, and all the students headed out. The professor knew about her anxiety, so they let her out a bit earlier each day. They let her out now, and she walked with the dog. She made it to the front area by the time everyone else came out. She hurried out and towards the Quad, also having brought her lunch.

The dirty blonde one found himself blushing a bit, and was confused why. He didn't dwell on it, smiling and saying "You're welcome." He tilted his head a moment as he looked at her. He then straightened up and nodded at her. "That would be great, then, thank you. It's the least I can do, since she's never really been mean to me or anything. Might be because she's shy and nervous because of her autism. Anyway, she's never really been mean to me, so I should be nice too."

He then smiled as she smiled at him when he spoke of DnD. He began to realize he thought she was pretty cute. Shaking his head, he looked up as the professor spoke. He said "Guess it time for lunch," as he also cleaned up and packed up. He was really helping her clean up, as he didn't really have much to do himself. He'd written a couple things down and drawn a car and stuff. That's really all, he'd just used paper, not one of the cars. Maybe another day he'd practice on one of the cars.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:44 am

The red head notices him blushing and it only made her bite down on her lip lightly before running a hand through her hair. She listened to him talk about his sister and it made her feel a bit left out on it because she never had a sibling growing up. Natasha grew up at the only child growing up. Sure she wished she had a sister or brother but her parents just never bothered. She never knew why and then as she got older she just left it alone. ”She sounds like a fun person to be around. I don’t know what it’s like to have a sibling. But yea I can definitely help out.” she said.

“Yea I guess so….Want to grab lunch together? I’ll drive and we can go somewhere?” she said and then saw Chad walk in her direction and she crossed her arms. Oh boy here he comes. “Hey Nat. Wanna grab some lunch with me at the bar? It would be better if you went to lunch with me and not him.” he said with a slight smirk towards Jonathan. Natasha glared at him and without thinking, the young woman leaned into Jonathan and said, “I’ll have to pass Chad. I’ve already made plans with Jonathan. Thank you though.” hoping that Chad would back off.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me