I'm Marrying Who?! Remake! 3 Spots open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I'm Marrying Who?! Remake! 3 Spots open!

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:07 am

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." ~ Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Most people think they will get married, at some point in their lives; it isn't exactly uncommon, and pretty much everyone wants to find someone to love, right? Absolutely. However...most people also don't expect to be in an arranged marriage. Perhaps most of you didn't even expect this to happen, as they had never inferred that they were going to do this to you. But, alas, here you are, set to be wed to someone, be it someone you've been friends with since you were in diapers, your worst enemy, or even a complete stranger. Your parents have already arranged everything, and have most likely had it that way for quite some time, now. Whether you like it, or not, you really have no say in the matter, either. What's done is done, and you cannot seem to change their minds, at this point. So, what will happen? Will you and your fiance fall for another and go through with the marriage, or will you forge your own path in life, pursuing - and eventually marrying - someone else against your parents' wishes? Well, let's find out, shall we?

Original Roleplay was owned by Happy<3 so credit to them!
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake!

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:09 am

§ Couples §

§ Unrevealed Feelings §
These two are complete strangers. He takes her right from the start, but she's a bit more standoffish. However, it's not quite in the way one would expect. She's constantly overreacting when people say she likes him - vehemently denying it whilst her face goes red - seems to try to subtly show off, and tends to get jealous whenever another girl is around. He's persistent in trying to get her to admit that she has feelings for him - but will he succeed, or will he just end up pushing her away, in the process?
The Tenacious
Harry Anderson § 22 § ♂ § Spiritstar3
The Tsundere
Name § Age § ♀ § (reserved)

§ Lap of Luxury §
He comes from a wealthy family, and plans on moving away from them in pursuit of his own business. However, they're insistant that he marries, first. She's from a dirt poor family that struggles to make ends meey. Hearing about his family's desire to get him engaged from a friend who works for his family, she poses as a wealthy family's daughter, and gets engaged to him, in hopes of helping her family out financially. But, as time goes on, will she really be able to keep up the facade? Will she be found out? And...will she really end up loving him?
The Wealthy
Name § Age § ♂ §
The Poor
Ashton Wellington § 23 § ♀ § Toxicfang<3

§ Water and Oil Don't Mix §
These two truly are like water and oil - a boy that loves breaking the rules and making mischief, and a girl who always abides by the rules, and was always a straight-A student. He plays with girls' hearts, easily wrapping them around his finger. When he learns that he is to be married, he's desperate to get out - especially when he learns that his fiancé is the goodie-two-shoes that he used to go to high school with - and they never got along. Will they truly be just as incompatible as water and oil, or will they work past their differences?
The Rebel
Markus Khoul § 25 § ♂ § LunaClaw
The Angel
Jessie Andrews § 24 § ♀ § Spiritstar3

§ Practically Perfect Balance §
This pair tend to complement each other well, and have actually been best friends since middle school. Everyone always thought that they'd be an adorable couple, as he is quite introverted, doesn't speak much to those that he's not close to, and prefers to stay home, most of the time. She's a social butterfly, loves making new friends, and loves going on adventures. They just work well together, and tend to balance one another out. In spite of everyone's thoughts, however, they've never had romantic feelings for one another; yet, their parents arranged them to be married, nonetheless. Will they fall for one another, or will it be too awkward for the two friends?
The Introvert
Kye Finley § 23 § ♂ § Zoker
The Extrovert
Shiloh Luna Rae § 23 § ♀ § LunaClaw

§ The Art of Loving §
She is very creative and innovative. She knows that some of her ways are more complicated than the logical way, but finds it more fun. He's much more serious than she is, and likes efficiency and solving things the most logical way possible. They both want different paths in life, too - she wants to travel the world, have many adventures, and sell artwork along the way. He, on the other hand, wants to stay rooted in one place, and intends to have a much more stable career. Will they balance each other's extremes out, or are they too different to even cooperate?
The Logical
Name § Age § ♂ § LunaClaw
The Creative
Alaina Fellan § 24 § ♀ § YupItReallyIsMe

§ Family Traditions §
She comes from a family that has a rather interesting tradition. If a child is born on a holiday, they are to find a spouse that is also born on a holiday, once the two are of age. Why they do this is a mystery to everyone else, but because of this, practically everyone views her as weird before they can even get to know her. He comes from a more modern situation, and while he views her family's tradition as certainly odd, he doesn't dislike her. In fact, he actually proposed the idea of marrying her, as he wanted to know that she would be in safe company, rather than ending up with a jerk. Will they get along well, or has he made a huge mistake?
The Modern
Name § Age § ♀ §
The Traditional
Arabella Snow § 23 § ♀ § Furrydogs12

§ Throw Caution to the Wind §
She's uptight, serious, organized, and plans pretty much everything. She tends to think things through, and errs on the side of caution. He, on the other hand, is quite carefree, spontaneous, impulsive, and generally tends to just wing it. He doesn't think ahead, and it drives her insane. Likewise, her uptight, "killjoy" attitude makes him go insane. Will they get past their differences, or call it quits before it's really even begun?
The Carefree
Christofer Davenport § 22 § ♂ § Toxicfang<3
The Uptight
Name § Age § ♀ §
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! Remake! 3 Spots open!

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:15 am

§ Rules §
***Announcement: I have left this roleplay, and have given YupItsReallyMe permission to take it over! Until they remake the thread, I will edit rules/character slots accordingly for them! However, please listen to them (and any mods they may choose)!***

§ All of Tess' and CS' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 5 sentences per character in your posts; writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 20-28.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Speaking of romance...clearly, this is a romance roleplay; however, feel free to interact with characters outside of your couple! Make friends/enemies/etc., if you so please! :] Also, as hinted at in the plot, you don't have to stay within the couple. You may have your character(s) fall for other characters! Just make sure to discuss with everyone involved.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours.
§ You may have up to 2 characters; 1 boy, and 1 girl (this is subject to change, based on how many slots of each gender get filled).
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image, so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun!
§ If you have ideas for characters, I am open to adding more. Just PM me with your suggestions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:36 am

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags- Collin

Alaina leaned on the table, looking at the man in front of her a bit closer. "Blue. Or green. Really any sort of naturally occurring colors." She said, looking at him. "Tell me something about yourself. I want to get to know you a bit better if I'm going to have to marry you."
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:04 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She said "Chocolate, literally anything chocolate, peaches, blueberries, sausage." She then smiled a bit after speaking.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- x- Tags: X

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male -X-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caster. » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Is this open?<3
────────── ( ᴡʜᴀᴛ
████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██

She/her, loves trades
PMs are always open
I love making new friends!
─────────── ᴡᴀɴᴛs... )

─────── ( ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ )
█████████
█████████
█████████

╔═══════════════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════════════╝
████
████████
████████
caster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:28 pm

I think it died again...technically the last post was last year, but I bumped it in January so my post now says January)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me