Evergreen Parks Equine Education Institute RPG| Now Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Post 3

Postby eventer » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:49 pm

O L I V I A ACKENNA
olivia twenty four female horses;; pandora + angel tags;; Nathan, Corva, Emily

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

olivia smiled at Emily’s curiosity, she felt bad when she sent e away to Europe to be campaigned, but Emily wasn’t at that high level of competing and e needed to be ridden by someone with olivia’s experience, but with pandora and two horses she was campaigning in Europe herself it wasn’t possible for olivia herself to ride him, so she had to send him 12 months ago so the new rider could get used to him before going back to his level. As she asked who was on the float, she spoke up, leaving e out.”well I sent angel to the quarantine stables three weeks ago so she could accompany my horses back, so that’s why she hasn’t been here for a while, and I brought a stunning Irish sport horse gelding while I was in Europe, he’s just fabulous, his name is cha cha, which I thought was cute, but he’s just stunning. And another horse, can’t remember his name though, thinking I might rename him though.” she lied easily and watched as Linda brought Angel off the float, ”thanks Linda, can your take her and put her in her stall, I’ve already put feeds in for all three of them, I’ll get the other two” she smiled and watched as cha cha a big beautiful gelding was led off the truck, he was just stunning, she rode him a few times in Europe and competed him in the last three events there, and couldn’t help herself, so he came back with her. She smiled and greeted the big gelding, and then looked to Emily, intentionally getting her to turn away from the truck and pay attention to cha cha, before turning her head ever so slightly and nodding for the gent to unload e. As the gelding was walked over she smiled and turned around and spoke, ”so what do you think of this one Emily?” she smiled knowing in about 3 seconds the girl would probably explode in joy, she held cha cha behind her and held out e’s rope for Emily.

(sorry I know slight power play there but kinda needed for ultimate surprise haha)
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evergreen Parks Equine Education Institute RPG| Now Open

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:55 am

Emily Alexis Wood(Em)- Sophomore-The Elector, Her class horses – Oliva ,Nathan, corva

"It will be good to see Angel and met the new one," Em ginned and stood with her, Emily watched as Linda lead the mare off the ramp and headed for the barn, When the next gelding came down the ramp she studied him. "he looks great, i can see why you like him. " The gelding was clearly young but he seemed game Emily turned and she saw the sparkle of Bay coat and the two white socks, "E." she exclaimed loudly. Her still shaking hands took the rope and she felt tears rolls down her face as the bay gelding nuzzled her. " I missed him so much, its so good to see this boy." Em hugged the gelding and he laid his head on her."This is the best surprise in the world, thank you so much." Emily fluffed the black mane " He looks amazing, this summer clearly agreed with him." she kissed the velvety nose, "Does that mean i get to ride him again this year," Emily grinned, she was over joyed to see him, he was a year older and even more muscled and shinny than she remembered.
(its totally fine)
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post 3

Postby eventer » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:01 pm

O L I V I A ACKENNA
olivia twenty four female horses;; pandora + angel + cha cha tags;; Nathan, Corva, Emily

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

olivia smiled at Emily’s reaction knowing full well that that would be her reaction. She smiled softly and when the girl thanked her and questioned about riding him.”well he will need about a week of just lunging, so will angel and this boy, and then one or two trail rides a week for about three weeks, and then you should be able to bring him back into flat work for a few weeks before jumping him again if you plan to jump again this year” She smiled softly and stroked cha cha and motioned to the stables, “For now, he could probably do with an hour or two in his stall then go for a long walk later tonight or pop him on the walker with cha cha and angel later” she smiled and made her way back to the stables, cha cha’s heavy metal shoes clunking the concrete floor in the stable corridor, putting him in the stall down from e’s stall, e was in between cha cha and pandora, she changed cha cha’s rug to a cotton mesh rug and then watched as he started to roll and then lazily stayed on the ground and basically fell asleep.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

N three | B three

Postby buckskin. » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 21 clos.bi male . senior . Odin + Tyche . tags Olivia, Emily, Corva (mentions; ). barn

Nathan tried to answer Olivia's questions straight off the bat, he knew she was busy person and he could swear that he had never once seen her sit still, but he stifled his response. "I was planning on riding Odin later this afternoon, Tyche could do with some turn out though." he paused slipping the red mare into her nearby stall "We did some showing, not as much as i would have like to though." he added, waiting for a moment as she spoke to Corva about the plans. It would be best to do flatwork in his opinion, Odin could really do with a refreshed course that he hadn't had time for. His dad had wanted him riding the other more important stock instead of his personal horses and whatever time he did have to compete or ride his own horses was often rushed or simply not done.
    As Olivia rushed off to unload her horses, Nathan turned to Corva "I don't mind if we jump or not, do you know what you want to do?" he asked before quickly walking the big bay to his stall. The moment his halter was removed, Odin stuck his head in his bucket, blowing bubbles as he slurped it up. Apparently this had been an exhausting day for him.

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" "Eddie" . 19 hetero female . sophomore . Osiris . tags Elijah (mentions; ). stables

In a weird way she felt as if she was holding Elijah up, it must have been a little bit awkward standing in the barn isle holding his horse just chatting to someone he barely knew. But on the other hand, he did make the approach. Polite conversation wasn't a bad thing, it was actually nice to be somewhat friendly with someone outside of her own year group. Her right hand pushed O's head back into his stall and an amused smile crept over her face as she narrowly avoided her finger being grasped by his lips "Cheeky bugger." she muttered quietly at her gelding before turning her attention back to Elijah. She nodded "I hope that all goes well for you, I'm not a western pleasure person but i'd definitely watch out for him and his offspring in the ring." it was a compliment well and truly and she envied being able to pursue such a chance as to stand your own stallion at stud. Oh how proud she would feel. She paused, thinking for a moment at his question "Ahh, yes and no." Brylee paused again to think, they had been having a few issues and a lot of her time was spent working "We didn't have a chance to compete or go to clinics or anything fancy, but we've gone a fair bit of training and drills." she explained, not really wanting to get into things.
    Again she felt bad as if she was holding him up "If you need to get him settled in or anything please do so, I don't want to be holding you up for anything." she attempted to reassure him, not knowing if he was hanging to get things done or not.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me