nepenthe - new and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

nepenthe - new and accepting

Postby GhoulishDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Nepenthe is a small town where everyone knows each other. Nepenthe is
surrounded by a mountain range and lakes. Everything you ever need is downtown,
coffee shops, movies, skating, diners, and a small grocery store. Every single business is run
by a local family. You won't find a single corporation in the town's borders- not even
a fast food restaurant.

Discussion and Forms!

now open!

Last edited by GhoulishDes on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nepenthe - new and accepting

Postby GhoulishDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 pm

[business name] [run by the ____ family] [Grocery Store] Reserved

[Luna Cafe] [run by the DeLuna family] [Coffee Shop]

[Zita's Diner] [run by the Reznik family] [Diner]

[Roll-A-Way] [run by the ____ family] [Skating Rink] Reserved

[Movie Palace] [run by the Maxwell family] [Cinema ]

[Book Store] [run by є¢кєяѕтяöм family] [Bookstore]

[Lone Wolf Tattoo Parlor] [run by the Blackwood family] [Tattoo Parlor]
Last edited by GhoulishDes on Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm

one. Character ages 18-25. two. All genders and sexual orientation allowed. three. More than
three sentences. four. please pm to reserve a family owned business. five. post all characters on the
discussion thread. six. all of Tess' rules apply. seven It's small town, everyone knows each other- try to
form a lot of relations! ex. friends, enemies, crushes. eight Please turn sigs off in the main
thread.
Last edited by GhoulishDes on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:44 pm

[Gender Count]
[Males: seven ]
[Females: eight]

Augustus Maxwell - twenty one - bisexual - family owns Cinema
Phoenix Grey - nineteen - bisexual - new to town
Anastasia Wales - twenty - pansexual -
Aubrey Evans - twenty - heterosexual -
Jesse DeLuna - twenty - bisexual - family owns Cafe
Dustin DeLuna - twenty two - bisexual - family owns Cafe
Juniper Reznik - eighteen - pansexual - family owns Diner
Alaska Van - twenty one - bisexual -
Cheyenne Rivers - nineteen - heterosexual -
Christina Masters - twenty four - pansexual -
Cole Tryniski - nineteen - demisexual - Family in Medical Practice
Ezra Price - nineteen - bisexual -
Johannes Eckerstrom - twenty three -bisexual - family owns bookstore
Levi Blackwood - twenty four - bisexual - family owns Tattoo Parlor
Katrina Blackwood - twenty two - bisexual - family owns Tattoo Parlor
name- age- sexuality- other
Last edited by GhoulishDes on Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 pm

news will go here
Last edited by GhoulishDes on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:51 am

AUGUSTUS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Family Owns Cinema] [twenty-one] [bi] [tags: open ]

xxxx Augustus locked the door behind him as he exited his home. His blue eyes looked over the brick apartment building and a smile fell onto his face. It had been a year since he had settled into the complex, and he was finally used to the swing of things. August quickly made his way down the steps and onto the sidewalk. His first stop of the day would be to get his coffee from Luna Cafe before heading to work at his family's movie theater.
xxxx The sidewalk was scattered with many friendly, familiar faces. The slight breeze tousled his ebony hair and some of the fallen leaves. The cold of winter had faded away and flowers were beginning to blossom. Nepenthe was once again blooming with color. Augustus could smell the cafe before his eyes could see it. Once he turned the corner, there it would be. Augustus paused in front of the door way, taking another deep breath before pulling the door open and stepping inside.

ANASTASIA
[employed at Luna] [twenty] [pan] [tags: open ]

xxxx Anastasia loved working at the Luna Cafe. The DeLuna family were incredibly kind and easy to work for. It was still early in the morning and they had just opened the door. The blonde haired girl found herself leaning on the counter and waiting for her favorite customer to arrive. A quick glance at the clock on the wall told her that she could be expecting him any minute.
xxxxThe ring of the bell made Anastasia stand up straight and smile warmly. "Good Morning, Augustus," she said, in a slightly teasing way. August was a childhood friend and a past lover. Things didn't seem any different between them and they still remained great friends. Anastasia turned on her heels and began to make Augustus' order, "The usual, right?" Augustus bowed his head sheepishly and chuckled a quick thanks.

PHOENIX
[unemployed] [nineteen] [bi] [tags: open ]

xxxx Phoenix pushed his palms into his eyes, wiping the sleep away from their corners. Phoenix pulled on his favorite, faded leather jacket. Per his parents request, he was to be job hunting today. Undoubtedly, he wouldn't receive any calls back because he was determined not to make a good impression- but possibly the worst impression.
xxxx Phoenix shuffled over to the mirror hanging on his door. He playfully blew a kiss at the mirror before heading into the bathroom to complete his morning routine.

COLE
[college student] [nineteen] [bi] [tags: open ]

xxxx Cole sat at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal before him. The smell of bacon polluting his airways. The ginger had been a vegetarian after he stumbled upon a cruelty video when he was six. His parents were supportive of his choice but would not follow him into the life. His father entered the kitchen with the morning paper in his hands, "Mmm, something smells good." He muttered before taking a seat across from Cole.
xxxx"Good morning, Father." Cole said cheerfully, "Any plans for the day?" His father set the paper down and nodded in reply to Cole, "Actually, son, I was thinking you would accompany me today. You know about the town's daily festival, and I offered to help set up and say a few words."
xxxx Cole wasn't surprised to hear this. "Sure, I'll do whatever I can to help."
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:12 am

Aubrey I Heterosexual I 20 I Female I tags:open

Aubrey woke up to the beeping of her alarm clock. She groaned loudly. She didn't understand how people managed to get up so early. Aubrey could never be described as a morning person. She got up and changed into some navy shorts and a plain white t-shirt before trudging down the stairs of her two story house. She saw a note on the table. She rolled her eyes, not wanting to see her patents excuse for not wanting to be near her. Her older sisters were in the kitchen. "Aubrey! Come have breakfast!" One of them yelled out. She wasn't fully awake so she couldn't recognise who it was. "I'll just grab something from the cafè!" She replied before going outside. She opened the garage door and began stretching inside it. She always did Tae Kwon Do in the morning to wake herself up.
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 am

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; open

juniper bent over the diner table as she wiped it down, short hair pulled back in a tiny ponytail. if there was anything she disliked about being part of the family business was the early mornings. especially for a diner. she the only day she got to sleep in was when the diner was closed on mondays, or when she got a sibling to take over for a few hours. she rose back up, fingers lightly pressed into the hardwood table. she sighed before moving on to take a table's order.

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; open

alaska frowned in front of her mirror, hands behind her head as she just finished tying back her hair in it's usual, complicated braided bun. her fingers lightly ran along her hair as she contemplated her appearance. with a sigh she decided it would do, she didn't know why she was so bothered about looking good, or fitting in. it was weird being back after so long, the hustle and bustle of uni was so different from the calmness that was nepenthe. alaska gave herself one more look over before she said goodbye to her uncle and grandmother and headed out onto the street. she had some errands to run.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:54 am

Ezra Price
19|Male|Bisexual
Unemployed
Tagged: Open.
Mornings were usually quite difficult for Ezra. They sometimes felt easier, considering the time that had passed since he'd finally discharged from hospital, and permanently (with minor exceptions, of course) confined to a wheelchair, but overall, it could be difficult. He sat up, getting the clothes that he'd had taken out the previous night, so that he could get dressed on his own - just a pair of jeans, and a plain dark green t-shirt. Then, with some help after calling through his older brother, he got into his wheelchair, and he left his room to go to the kitchen, and get some breakfast.

After he'd eaten, Ezra went to sit out on the front porch of the house, and his older brother brought his harp out for him. Then, after positioning it correctly and comfortably, he started to play it, starting out by doing a few warmups.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:38 am

Aubrey I Heterosexual I Female I 20 I Tags:open

After stretching she stood up, walking towards the dummy she bought specifically for Tae Kwon Do. She went into sparing stance, her right leg behind her left leg and started lightly bouncing. She step forward, and kicked at the dummy’s head, which was appropriately positioned to be her head height. After a few more kicks she decided to go to the cafe.
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me