πŸ’ Married At First Sight πŸ’ Main Thread πŸ’

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

πŸ’ Married At First Sight πŸ’ Main Thread πŸ’

Postby kalcifer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:01 am

You have decided to enter a social experiment. An experiment where you get married without meeting your new partner. You will be given tasks to complete and work your way through to make this experiment as interesting as possible.

You will be randomly matched together and you can back out at any time however once you have left, you cannot re-enter the experiment.

NOW OPEN
Last edited by kalcifer on Thu May 17, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’ Discussion Thread πŸ’

Postby kalcifer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 am

kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’ Married At First Sight πŸ’ Main Thread πŸ’

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Jessie
She stared at herself in the mirror trying to tune out the people rushing around her trying to help get her fully prepared for her wedding. Nerves flowed through her body she wondered if it was really a good idea not that she had much choice about it now everything had been arranged she was going to marry someone named Joshua. People around her kept calling her a bride it made her feel even more strange about this whole experience perhaps it was because she always imagined being madly in love with the person she was going to marry or at least they had met their 'husband' before. Standing up she walked to the window and looked outside to see if her parents were there yet neither of them agreed with her choice and kept trying to talk her out of it at one point even threatening not to show up or cut her from their lives completely. Playing with her charm bracelet she took a deep breath "I'm doing the right thing...I'm doing the right thing...I'm doing the right thing..." she kept repeating to herself.

Dustin
He had invited a bunch of his friend to hang out with him before the wedding they sat in a room together talking and joking around about the whole experience. Joining had been a spur of the moment thing he had originally never planned to get married but upon seeing everything he figured it would be worth a try. All the guys were making jokes about what his future wife would be like and if they thought she would be able to 'tame' him. He simply remained quiet drinking and listening to their remarks wondering what she would actually be like the only women he could picture joining were hopelessly broken hearted girls who had no confidence he truly hoped his wife Wyoming would not be like that. Part of him was a little worried one thing he had worried about from this experience was what if it didn't work out between them he had watched divorce before and it was not pretty it tore people apart inside despite how much they pretend it doesn't. Downing his drink he groaned and leaned his head back "How much longer are we going to have to sit in this damn room" he complained glancing over at the wedding coordinators who scrambled to quickly look at their clipboard 'not too much longer sir' he got in reply.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueBunnyJ » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:20 pm

naomi|location;chapel|tags;n/a|mood;anxious

naomi grunted as her mother worked an accessory into her hair(first one to the right),"mom, please be a little more careful, i don't want my hair falling out by the end of the night!" her mother was a little tense, due to the caterer, who hadn't shown up with the drinks yet. "i'm sorry, sweetheart, it's just i want everything to be perfect," her mother's voice was dripping with a southern accent, unlike naomi's. "listen, i understand that, but even if everything doesn't go as planned, this will be one of the best nights of my life. i can promise you that." naomi turned around and kissed her mom's cheek. naomi's parents didn't agree with her joining the 'social experiment', but soon realized she already made up her mind. after naomi's further explanation, her parents were quite pleased and excited. once naomi finished smoothing out her dress, she rehearsed her wedding vows quietly to herself.
Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Shane Dawson, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie. I enjoy reading, browsing the internet, roleplaying, animals, and many other things! Suicide Squad is awesom and I absolutely love it! I love to Roleplay, so if you have any 1x1 or group roleplays, PM me! The bands/Song artists that I fangirl over are currently: Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, and Melanie Martinez ... Bye, and remember to stay EVIL >:) and KAWAII :3
BlueBunnyJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Tobias (Toby) Quinn
23 - Male - Form - Marrying River - Tags: Open

Tobias fidgeted in his seat, trying to remember why he signed up for this thing in the first place. He didn't even know what his soon to be husband looked like! He glanced up at each guy that passed him and wondered if that was the guy. He chewed on his lip ring nervously, hating that he had to wait but also nervous because he was literally about to get married to a complete stranger. He wondered what he would look like.. Would he had blonde hair or black hair like him? Or brown or even dyed an unnatural color? Would he have brown, blue, or green eyes? Tattoos? Would he like animals as much as he does? All of these questions just continued to flow threw his mind.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Aubree Hallow

Aubree hated all the attention coming from everybody. Her parents hadn't agreed with this, especially her brother, Jake. Her mother walked over to her, a necklace in her hand. "I wore this when I was getting married. My mother gave it to me, and her mother gave it to her. This has been passed down through generations..." Her mother said, tears starting to well up in her eyes. "Mom... It's beautiful... But please...don't start crying, cause then I'll start crying. And it will be a huge mess..." Aubree said, as her mother put the necklace on her. Aubree looked into the mirror, she was a little nervous to be married to someone she hadn't even met before. She got up smoothing her dress out, getting really nervous.
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:41 am

R I V E R
24 . Male . Homosexual . Marrying Tobias . Location; Chapel . Tagged; Tobias .
For once is his life River was nervous,only slightly I dare add.He was getting married,actually properly,married,to someone he has never met.A ton of questions flashed through his mind but they cut short by a young woman holding a clipboard."Mr.Tennant." She called out,her eyes glancing judgingly at the slouching man with a medium sized dog at his feet.River stood up and brushed himself down,after all he wanted to make a good impression on his new husband.

River was surprised he wasn't regretting the position he was in,he supposed that made sense as he was risk taker through and through.He secretly wanted to find the love of his life,his soul mate,he was a romantic at heart but he wouldn't let anyone else know that."Okay Rocky,its show time."He whispered to his faithful dog as he followed the woman out of the room.

He knew his parents wouldn't be there,but he spotted his siblings grinning and giving him a thumbs up.He presumed he was late,which wasn't surprising,he was hurried into the chapel,he stopped at a bench where another man was sitting.River stuck out his hand slightly nervously."Hey."Was all he could managed to say,in a casual but confident tone.This was it,no Turing back now.

God,River hoped he liked dogs.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 am

Tobias (Toby) Quinn
23 - Male - Form - Marrying River - Tags: River

Tobias looked up and stared at the guy who had walked up to him, his heart rate accelerating greatly when he realized that this could be his soon to be husband. He shook his head and blinked, breaking the trance that he was just in. "H-hi, I'm Tobias." He introduced himself, choosing to use his real name instead of the name that most people called him, Toby. He laughed when his dog choose this moment to leap out from under the jacket on his lap and start growling and barking. He really hoped that this guy liked dogs - No not like, he had to love dogs, because you pretty much have to absolutely love dogs to love Cujo. Cujo is a 5 year old, 9 pound, Chinese Crested, Chihuahua mix that thinks he is a 2 year old, 180 pound mastiff. "Sorry about him, he gets nervous around new people." Toby apologized, trying to hold on to the dog before he lunged at the guy sitting next to him.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 am

(@Toxic sorry I haven't been able to have a post up sooner life turned into craziness lol)

Wyoming Reeves

Wyoming gently winced as they tied her hair into some contraption. She looked at her friend who was giving her a thumbs up. She gave a small laugh as they finished. "This day will be so different than most" whispered Wyoming looking at herself in the mirror. Then suddenly the lady began to gently apply makeup to her face. Her breath quickened a little as she finished. Her friend took her hand and helped her up. "You look stunning Wiley" whispered Jen into her ear. A soft smile spread across her face at the sweet words. She grabbed the water by the stand and took a small drink. She tried to settle her nerves a little as she finished off the water and followed her friend towards where they were to be married. Her head couldn't stop spinning from thoughts rushing through her mind.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:28 pm

oleksiy o'brien | she/her | 23 | spouse: echo | tagging: echo
    Oleksiy stood staring at herself in the mirror, running a hand through her recently dyed blonde hair. It had been styled into soft waves that fell to her mid back and paired perfectly with the design of her dress. She wasn't sure why she had signed up for this, but here she was, standing in a dressing room, about to walk down the aisle in a white dress she had never pictured herself wearing before. Marrying someone she didn't even know. It was daunting- and not just because all she had was a name: Echo. On a very positive side of things, at least for Oleksiy, the girl had an intriguing name. Oleksiy just hoped the rest of her was as interesting. She wanted this to work, in a weird way, and she knew she could back out at any point, but the idea of marrying someone boring was terrifying.
    Anything but boring.
    Hearing music start up, Oleksiy took a deep breath, gathering a simple bouquet of baby's breath and various other small, white flowers in her hands before leaving the dressing room and beginning a walk down the aisle that felt like it was taking years.

swapna agarwal | she/her | 25 | spouse: aubree | tagging: aubree
    Swapna's family had not exactly been supportive of her entering this social experiment. They had spent the last couple months trying to talk her out of it, and truthfully, Swapna couldn't blame them. This was a shot in the dark- a real gamble that had too many outcomes to even predict which one she would end up with. If she was in her family's position, she would be a little freaked out, too. Her dads tried to understand once she explained her reasoning to them- not that her reasoning made much sense. It was mainly routed in curiosity- a desire to know what other people thought was best for her, and if they were right. Of course, loneliness played a part, too. Swapna was a busy woman, and dating hadn't exactly been something she put much thought into, but she still found herself wanting some sort of apple pie life- a wife, a dog, 2.5 kids- the whole nine yards.
    Putting the finishing touches to her hair and make up, she clipped a white veil into her hair and double checked her appearance before going to stand at the altar. Her nerves were killing her, but seeing her family sitting there, watching her, calmed them a bit. She sighed, and took a small step back, waiting for her future wife to walk down the aisle.

trent tabb | she/her | 21 | spouse: naomi | tagging: naomi
    Call Trent a hopeless romantic, or whatever you will, for that matter, but she was practically bouncing with excitement as she finished her makeup. She had dated before, sure, but she had never really been in love, and she was putting the utmost faith into whoever was making these matches. The entire time she was getting ready, she had busied herself with imagining what her future wife, Naomi, was like. She hadn't set any expectations, though. She had found that she would rather be surprised by what this woman had to offer than disappointed by anything she might not. All she was letting herself hope for was that Naomi was as much into this as she was.
    As soon as Trent finished her makeup, she pulled on her dress and carefully wrapped her hijab, so to not smear any of her makeup. She knew she was running short on time, and by the time she was finished with everything and had her flowers in hand, she was practically running from her room to the aisle, but smiling the whole way.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me