snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:51 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; open|
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King |
Shane shrugged again, talking another sip of his water, im more of a cat person, I do like dogs, but they have to be like. Perfect. Kind of like my sister’s Brad, but he’s really high energy. his mind went back to the first statement. from my upbringing, id rather have a more laid back job, stress is too harsh on me and all, I don’t know how you would do it. he chuckled, running his hands through his hair again, a nervous knack as he mentioned his darker past, he didn’t really want to talk about it so why did he bring it up? He cocked an eyebrow, do you want to go gather some forewood? There should be some at the back of the cabin near the door. he suggested, looking back toward the foreplace.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:58 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane"
X
XXXXKing just nodded along to Shane, his eyes focused on the fireplace. He straightened up to as if he was going to speak but he held his tongue. The reasoning behind his stressful job? Yeah no. He wasn't about to tell someone it was partially a distraction. At the mention of firewood behind the cabin he perked up, a smirk on his face. "Sure. Just let me grab my jacket so this time I don't freeze to death," he joked, making his way down the only hallway and to his room. He quickly suited up-his gray coat and red scarf snug on his body as he made his way back to Shane. King glanced down at his watch to see the time. 'Sunset is around the corner. Huh. Time flies.' King knew it was almost time to the bonfire everyone was talking about-and honestly he was sort of worried. Guessing from everyone he'd met so far it was certainly going to be fun.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:05 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King |
Shane nodded and grabbed his own tan leather jacket hung up near the door, feeling more warmth envelope him as he slipped his arms through the sleeves. He felt the knife he always carries resting in his pocket and he felt it in his fingers before he followed after King. He huffed when he opened the door after putting on his boots, they weren’t suited for winter, but his toes shouldn’t freeze. He breathed into the crisper air, his exhale billowing out in a cloud of white. He stepped through the white powder, looking around for the stack of wood he though he saw earlier, soon after turning the corner his amber eyes rested on the split wood pile. He smiled and started grabbing the pieces, balancing them on his left arm as he piled them up.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane"
X
XXXXKing didn't say much as they exited the cabin, simply looking around the forest. His blue eyes scanned the sky, seeing the mixture of colors that peeked out from behind the thick clouds. When they reached the back of the cabin he felt himself smile at the wood. Maybe this trip wasn't going to be that terrible. King watched as Shane started piling the wood on, furrowing his brows as he watched him. No way could he carry as much as he could be he could maybe carry two or three. Depended on how heavy these logs were. King reached down and picked one up, holding it in his left arm as he went to pick up another, balancing it on top of the other log. So maybe he could carry three. It certainly wasn't the best but he felt proud. Considering he rarely spends time exercising it was an accomplishment. "Got enough logs there Hercules?" He joked as he adjusted his hold on the logs.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:27 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: King, Shane -22 year old male
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Luke woke up from his long nap and looked out his cabin room window. Immediately he spotted Shane and another man piling the wood into the fireplace. He immediately took out his thick winter jacket from where it hanged in the closet and began to head outside. The sky showcased an array of colors as thick, heavy clouds blocker the sun’s brilliant light. As he opened the door and stepped outside, a heavy gust blew past him. Luke shivered and snuggled deeper into his warm, cozy jacket. He scanned the area for Shane and immediately walked towards him when he found him. ”Hey!” Luke greeted. ”Sorry If I’m intruding, but is the bonfire starting soon?”
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:34 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King, Luke |
Shane laughed softly, shifting the wood from his left arm to his right. With a small sigh he managed to open the door with his left and made his way to the livin area where he put the logs down on the stone area by the fireplace. Shane looked back at King, quirking an eyebrow before nodding approvingly. Ah you do have some muscle he joked, placing a few logs in the fire place behind the chainlink curtain. there were some old newspapers beside the fire and he grabbed a few sheets and crumpled them into pit area. the woods fairly dry, you got a light? he asked, turning back to regard King. We should bring some more in after, I’m add it snows so you guys won’t have to go back out in the cold later. he added. When he noticed Luke approach he waved friendlily. should be soon, we’re just getting a bit of firewood for the one inside. he explained.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:44 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane . luke"
X
XXXXKing followed behind Shane carefully, not wanting to drop the wood and embarass himself.
As they made their way back into the cabin King let out a toothy grin dropping the wood next to Shanes. This was going to be interesting. King rolled his eyes at Shane's comment, "carrying around several textbooks almost every day will give me some muscle. I'm not some nerd who can't lift some logs." The nearly blonde male turned at the sound of a voice, seeing an unfamiliar male walk towards them. King ignored him for the time being when Shane asked for a lighter. "Yeah hold on, I think I still have one." King slipped away from the two and into his room, looking at his backpack. 'Alright. Time to whip out 'R's long-awaited lighter. You can do this.' King reached into the first pocket of the backpack and produced a gray lighter with paint smudges on the cap. He tensed slightly before leaving his room, eyes unfocused and troubled. He cleared his throat nodding to the other male before turning to Shane. "Here she is-take good care of her," King let out a weak smile, trying his best to keep himself calm.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Celeste Adams|Tags: Open

After watching outside for awhile she gave herself a small smile and walked back in breathing deeply. She tucked some of her hair behind her ears and bent down retrieving a flashlight from her bag. She clicked it on looking through her bag to find her locket. She gently slipped it on to give her something to do. The picture was taken before her family disaster so she tried not to sympathize wishing looking at old pictures though. So she sat on her 'bed' and pulled through some of the things she brought. She gave a heavy sigh. She began to set aside things for the bonfire flashlight, water for the very reason of talking a ton, and then she pulled out a few hair ties in case she messed up her hair. Basically all this was just random crap she'd pulled out to entertain herself for a few moments but, it still made her laugh a little at how random it was what she was doing.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:11 pm

𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓊𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃
      male | 20 | bisexual | cabin one | tags: open
      cass eventually got bored by himself and stood up. he left the room and closed the door, bringing his dogs with him. "come on guys, this way." he whistled as he left the cabin, looking around. everyone seemed busy. "hm, i'm sure i can find something to do by myself. i'm... fun." he mumbled, glancing down at the dogs. he began to walk down to the edge of the forest, but stopped when he spotted a large pile of wood positioned together with several chairs surrounding it. it was like someone had set up a bonfire but hadn't started it yet. "huh. there was supposed to be a bonfire at some point, right? guess i'll start it early." he bent down, pulling out some matches. he wasn't sure why he brought matches up here with him, but he supposed they came in handy now. lighting one, he tossed it into the pit and stood up as the fire began to grow.

𝖟𝖊𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓 𝖏𝖆𝖝𝖔𝖓
      male | 21 | heterosexual | cabin three | tags: zoe
      "yeah, i'm not really sure where it's gonna be though." he said, glancing around. all he saw was trees and snow. zeppelin looked back at her, smiling a little when she mentioned putting a sweater on leonidas. "actually... i brought a little sweater for him. it's- it's cute." he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. when her cat jumped on his shoulder, he let out a little surprised sound, but then reached up to pet her. "oh, hey sweetheart." he said, smiling. looking at zoe, he nodded. "yeah, that sounds nice i guess... oh, hey, look." he suddenly noticed the bright flames against the snow and trees and pointed at it.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:53 pm

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
He was out on his own again, Haze ran frantically looking for her stupid canine, finally she noticed a light haired man holding him by the collar. Bradley Von Barkinson Garrett!! she exclaimed running over to the pair and rubbing her dog on the forehead. Oh my goodness thank you so much for catching him! she said happily, squatting down to scratch her German shepherd behind the ears. Im sorry if he intruded in you. she muttered again, unsure how to word it, reading she added with a smile, the toque she was wearin making he hair puff up around her ears and shoulders. Did you just get here? I don’t remember seeing you here last I took a lap for my dogs. she asked.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King, Luke |
Shane laughed at the blue eyed mans quick remark. I guess that is true. I haven’t been to uni so I don’t really know the weight of things there. he added with a dry chuckle as he took the lighter from the other man, turning it over in his hands. Nice paint job on it. Are you into art? he asked, flicking it on and sparking the log and paper into a cackling flame. He closed the curtain to keep any fluttering coals from going into the living space and handed it back to King after another look at the small lighter. It made him smile, reminding him of most of his sisters paint splattered things or sharpied books or her stained shirts with dyes and pigments. He raised his eyebrows, putting his hands in his pockets again, feeling his pocket knife again, it struck a cord in him, making his eyes darken momentarily before he simply crossed his arms.

Last edited by ajax. on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me