snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

snowed in || open slots

Postby xiao. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:54 pm

you're snowed in. trapped. with no one around for
miles to come rescue you. a few cabins in the mou
ntains were supposed to be a fun vacation, an esca
pe from home. but the day they chose to go turned
out to be the day a terrible blizzard hit. it's been g
oing for hours, the snow building up higher and high
er, blocking any exits and causing the power to go o
ut. even if you were able to leave, it's too dangerou
s to go outside. and worse, there's no signal. no one
can call for help. you can't even see if anyone in any
of the other cabins are okay. but you should be more
worried about yourself. with limited supplies and peo
ple fighting over control, food, and water, who knows
what could happen. who knows how long you'll be stu
ck here, or if you'll ever make it out.

yeah, so, basically, there's three cabins and they're all
snowed shut. everyone is trapped and they need to fig
ure out what to do. also i just found a bunch of pretty
snow gifs and decided to create a roleplay with them.
Last edited by xiao. on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowed in || rules

Postby xiao. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:06 pm

one. all cs rules apply - two. you may have two characters for now
- three. try to keep genders even for each cabin - four. at least post
3-5 sentences and have good grammar/spelling - five. be active; don't
join if you won't be active - six. ages are between eighteen and twenty
-five - seven. please remove signatures from here and the discussion - ei
ght
the more drama the better - nine. a relationship chart is recommen
ded if you want relationships with other characters to already be made,
but it's not required - ten. post all forms on the discussion thread
Last edited by xiao. on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || cabins and characters

Postby xiao. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:25 pm

cabin one

9/9
samantha whitmore | female | 18 | jae bird
lavell lloyd | nonbinary | 22 | god is an astronaut
jesse richards | male | 22 | ☆Amélie☆
zoe boudreau | female| 22 | Crazycookiemonster
shane garrett | male | 22 | Ajax.
adelae kingsley | female | 19 | Peach fuzz221
mira lykke | female | 19 | olivionary
vanessa émeraude | female | 18 | solidified.
cassius kingston | male | 20 | cas,

cabin two

5/5
aiden sanders | male | 20 | inky.
celeste adams | female | 19 | aholic riding
luke evans | male | 22 | Wolf Storm
esmerelda sawyer | female | 20 | .andromeda.
rosie park | female | 19 | blakebelladonna

cabin three

9/9
petru cazacu | male | 19 | god is an astronaut
leona beaulieu | female| 19 | moonlight,
miranda matthews | female | 19 | ☆Amélie☆
zachary boudreau | male | 22 | Crazycookiemonster
kane truitt | male | 24 | galaxy.tiger
donita astin | female| 20 | Goldprincess
sky cameron | female | 19 | IDon'tRegretThis
hazel garrett | female | 19 | Ajax.
zeppelin jaxon | male | 21 | cas,

cabin four

4/6
savannah leventis | female | 22 | wonder woman.
beckette wilder | male | 21 | Peachfuzz221
theodore macris | male | 21 | IDon'tRegretThis
remington brisbane | female | 20 | richie tozier,
name | gender | age | user
name | gender | age | user

27/29

each of the cabins are exactly the same, and they are all next to each other, with about fifteen feet of space in between.
Last edited by xiao. on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 17 times in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby xiao. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:04 pm

xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:05 pm

𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓊𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃
      male | 20 | bisexual | cabin one | tags: open
      cass sang loudly to the radio as he traveled up the mountain, his two huskies in the backseat howling along with him. finally, the cabins came into view and he felt his excitement growing. he always liked meeting new people, although sometimes his wild personality drove them away. shrugging, he parked, turned the car off, then climbed out. the cold air immediately hit him and he gasped quietly, missing the warmth of his car. he pulled the fluffy hood of his big, puffy winter jacket up before opening the back door. both huskies jumped out of the car, jumping and sniffing around in the snow. cassius chuckled and glanced around, not seeing many people yet.

𝖟𝖊𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓 𝖏𝖆𝖝𝖔𝖓
      male | 21 | heterosexual | cabin three | tags: open
      zeppelin sighed and tapped on his steering wheel as he just sat in the car, watching as people arrived. maybe coming here was a mistake, but there was no way he was driving another three hours back. reaching into the passenger seat, he picked up the crate his bunny, (can't think of a cute name right now) was in and got out of the car. slowly, he moved towards his cabin, wrinkling his nose at how cold it was, and regretting the decision to only wear a hoodie.
Last edited by xiao. on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:30 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: N/A (Open) -22 year old male
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Luke sighed as he drove up the mountains. He did not want to come here at all and blamed it all on his parents. They always lectured him about "making new friends" and being "social." Hopefully this wasn't going to be any different then his high school days, Luke just wanted to get out of here as quick as possible. He unbuckled his seat belt, got out of his Mercedes Benz, and locked his car.

"Let's get this over with," Luke sighed for the umpteenth time today. "So I have to make at least a couple friends and they'll finally stop bothering me. Doesn't seem so hard I guess."

Note— "They" is his parents.
Last edited by Wolf Storm on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:32 pm

Donita Tags:Open

Donita parked her old blue rusty car and got out of it. She walked to the trunk of her and struggled to open it up at first because of old age. She didn't mind though because she loved her car. Donita grabbed her few bags out her trunk and slammed it shut making sure it was closed completely. She breathed heavily at the thought that she actually had to talk to others in her cabin. She really didn't have a choice to be here or not. Her aunt made her come here or she would of kicked her out and left Donita on the streets like her parents did. She shook her head to get the thoughts of her head and headed to her cabin.

(If wanted someone can run into her)
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:04 pm

lavell lloyd ; 22 ; they/them ; cabin one ; tagging: open
    Ew.
    LaVell sighed as they stepped out of their car, and immediately into a puddle of mud. Their little vacation was already off to a bad start, it seemed. Subconsciously gritting their teeth, they got out of their car, shutting the door loudly behind themself and walking around back to get their suitcase, avoiding as much mud as they possibly could. This was a disaster.
    'Go to the mountains,' their AA counselor had said. 'You'll get away from all the stress.'
    Yeah, right.
    Once they had their suitcase, they went back to the other side of the car, opening the passenger's door to allow a large, brown poodle to jump out, then look equally as disgusted with the mud as they were. "Come on, Coco de la Roan," they called to the dog, stalking toward what they assumed to be their cabin, cabin one, with the pupper at their heels.

petru cazacu ; 19 ; he/him ; cabin three ; tagging: adelae & haze
    At least three Ladyhawke CDs later, Petru was pretty sure that his little carpool was getting sick of him, and he was still living for it, completely rocking out to the music in the driver's seat. Driver picks the music, after all. And the only thing Petru loved more than Ladyhawke at the moment was the scenery of the little cabin area he was parking his car in. He finally, finally turned off the music, turning to Adelae and Haze with a wide, toothy grin. "Home sweet home, girls. At least for now."
    Taking this sort of vacation was basically a dream come true for Petru. As a full time college student desperately trying to make it in the fashion world, having a few days off was a rarity and he was absolutely going to make the best of them by getting far out of town and maybe making some new friends. Looking good, meeting cute boys, hanging out with friends- what about that could possibly go wrong?
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:17 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
[removed][hazel]
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|Cabin 3|Tags; Petru, Addie|[removed]
Hazel crossed one leg over the other, having to use the washroom after this long car ride. Her long frizzy hair hung around her like a golden brown halo as she grit her teeth. With a small grimace she stared out the window and tried to distract herself. She wondered how Brad was doing, he used the washroom for recently then her after their last pit stop but she didn't have to go then. As the car pulled up into the parking area, she grinned before getting out of the car as quickly as she could, zooming to the washroom only to return a short while after. It's so beautiful up here She grinned, looking up at the surrounding trees and mountains.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
[removed][shane]
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Shane"|22|Cabin 1|Tags; Aiden, Zac & Zoe|[removed]
Shane sat quietly in the back of the twins' jeep, Milo curled up on his lap and purring softly; not even the slightest bit bothered from the loud music. As he ran his hand over his feline's soft fur, ge listened to the music, his face showing an amused expression as he listened to Zac and Zoe. He paused petting the flame-point tabby for only a moment to run one of his hands through his thick dark hair. He glanced back at Aiden, he had already introduced himself to everyone he carpooled with but felt he should talk with one of them to pass the time, but wasn't sure how open to conversation they were.
Last edited by ajax. on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thingie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 pm

samantha whitmore - eighteen y/o - cabin one - tags; open

sammy could be described as many things. classy, preppy... but punctual? not by a long shot. but this long shot happened to make its target, because she wasn't late. in fact, she was on time. who would've thought?

rather than rockin' on by in her sweet new honda civic, she had to take her dad's rusty ol' truck. apparently the damn thing couldn't manage a trip to the woods, needless to say it was rather pricey, and the entirety of her college funds were dedicated to buying it. she hated asking her parents for help, now that she was on her own, but she needed something to drive in, and she certainly didn't want her dad dropping her off. could you imagine how embarrassing that would be?

the gravel dug and crackled between the truck's tires and sammy's eyes were trained on the snow-patched trail, polished fingers tapping against the wheel.

there were pets everywhere. a small groan slipped past her lips as she saw dogs and cats strutting by with their owners. had these people ever stopped to think that others might've been allergic? apparently not. guess sammy just had to stomach herself through it, and it was a dang good thing she brought her meds, although she wished she didn't have to.

after finding a half-decent parking spot, she threw open the door, fur boots clapping against the pavement as she strolled over to the back trunk, practically having to climb into the back to actually grab her luggage. through a fit of grunting and heaving, sammy finally made it back, chucking her necessities on the ground carelessly and falling back to her feet. she parted her now disheveled curls past her face, grabbing ahold of her suitcases once more before joining the infernal humans and pets alike, trying oh so hard not to sneeze.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me