Country School {Open & Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What Big Events should happen when going back to school?

Prom?~
29%
Senior pranks all the freshmen?~
24%
All grade eat outside together?~
11%
Basket Ball Game? Students vs Teachers?~
3%
Parties at highschool for each holiday?~{Valentine's, Winter etc....}
34%

Total votes : 38

Re: Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Lexi ->
"Um... thanks, I think?" Ezra said, looking slightly unconvinced, and unsure as to whether or not he should be offended. Then, he smiled a little, "Well, see you around, maybe." He said, then he started to set off again.
Around ten minutes later, he returned home, and he went to the kitchen, to find out what was being cooked, as he could smell it from the moment he got into the house. The talk of the party - and having three people asking him about it - got him thinking, though. Maybe he could spend a little bit of time there... but he was just certain that it would be the same as the last time he'd been to a party.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 am

(Mobile)

Lexi watched him leave and then turned around back to where she was walking. "He could be a good friend" she said to herself then suddenly thought if Finnick was going to be at the party. She felt her cheeks redden ad she put a hand to her heart. She then began to walk to where the party was.
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:04 am

|Aaron|

|Location: Library, Studying
Tags: Open - (August Lantz)
Freshman
Heterosexual|

He blinked in surprise after listening to her. 'did Al just ask me out?' he thought to himself. He then saw her cheeks turn red. He smirked and took her hands in his, looking in her eyes. Again, not knowing people personal space is starting to come back to haunt him. "I would love to" he told her enthusiastically.
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:38 am

AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Working at Library, Aaron

Al put her arm over mouth as if to hid her face even a little. "So, uh, I'll just check out of work and we'll head over, cool?"She said. Without waiting for an answer, she hurried on over to the back of the library where she signed herself out. She went towards where Aaron was, smiling awkwardly. "Let's go?" She said. Al wasn't exactly dressed for a party, let alone a date. However, she had some of her favorite shorts on with a generic t-shirt, so that was good enough.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:22 am

(Mobile)

Aaron
Tags: August

He smiled cleanly as she tried to hide her face from him. Aaron can understand he she was embarrassed, he did go a little be closer. I can tell she likes me he thought to himself. He then tilted his head and looked her over. He smirked then formed on his face "any chance that we can stop by a fashion store o get so clothes? It'll be like a drive by for clothes" he said with a laugh. He then continued to look her over, impressed by her body.
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 am

AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Going to Clothes Store, Aaron

Al glanced over at him, shrugging. "I guess that's fine with me." She knew she had enough on her card right now for a new outfit, she needed one anyway. When she looked over, she could see that he was looking back at her and blushed. As Al got into her small slug-bug car, she started it up. "Any store in mind? It's up to you." She said, ready to start driving.
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:42 am

PrincessH wrote:
Effie // female // Tags; (anyone open)
Boxes littered her bedroom, left right and center. She needed a break from unpacking, jet lagged and bored Effie needed some time to clear her head. She never really seemed to be the type of person to be concerned with things, well at least she never let it show. But things had happened. That was undeniable. She had moved half way around the world, and everything was new to her here; and everyone.

Thudding down the stairs and grabbing her jacket to throw over herself, the cold feeling of the door handle had just pricked her in her hand when she heard a voice calling after her. "Where are you going, when will you be back?" She had no time for her stepdad, she never had as she didn't care to make any time for him. "I don't know," was the vague answer she left with, trying to use as little words as possible on him.

Everything was different here, the accents, the people, even the weather. Effie was determined to find something or someone to amuse herself with...

(Anyone open?)
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 am

Lila Jace/16/Female/Location: Lake/ Tags:open
Feeling a soft nudge on her hand, Lila opened her eyes. She was in the woods near the lake, under her favorite tree. A large willow that she often draw under. Her faded blue eyes, almost a grey, moved to her hand where she'd felt the nudge. Wick, a small fox, was looking at her happily. He moved towards her lap, realizing she'd acknowledged his existence. Lila laughed softly, petting the orange fur of her loyal pet. She wondered if things would still be this way when school started.
It would be her first year at this one. The first three years she lived with her grandparents, she'd gone to another school. She'd made friends there, and had opened up more. But now the wall she let down was back up. She would have to start all over with new people. People she didn't want to get to know. People that she knew wouldn't accept her.
But no. This was just her negative thinking taking over her brain. She was shy, yes, but friendly. Was she a bit anti-social, definitely, but only until she knew she could trust a person. Once she knew them well enough, Lila would open up to them.
Wick moved out of lap, signaling he wanted to play. He ran towards the lake and growled. He stood at the edge of the bank, waiting for his owner.
"Honestly, Wick...why do you like it here so much?" She laughed, moving to the lake, looking into the waters. It was hot out, and the water looked extremely refreshing. She took off her plaid button up, tossing it aside. Her boots came off her feet, as well as her socks. She removed her blue jeans, leaving her in a tank top and undergarments. Without any thought, Lila dove into the water, feeling the coldness of it surround her. She was right. It was certainly refreshing.
Wick moved around the water frantically until he could see Lila's head poke out of the water. "Silly boy. I'm allowed to swim if I want." She laughed. Wick tilted his head towards her. "Oh no...I'm not leaving until I want to." Lila stated. She could often carry out conversations with the fox as though he was speaking to her. This was only because she knew what certain looks meant from being with him for so long.

((So I just started reading back, and noticed some people are already at the lake...so Lila is way on the other side, and hasn't noticed any of the others yet, in case anyone's wondering.))
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:05 am

Effie|| Female || 17 || Tags; Lila

Her house could no longer be seen, Effie had walked, and walked, and walked... suddenly submerged in a maze of green and birds chirping. Even though there had been a lot going on at home, the peacefulness of the forest was undeniable. She enjoyed it, time seemed to move slower, her hands brushing against the leaves as the walked. Eventually the orchestra of bird song was interrupted by a voice, and the never ending green was met by a mass of blue. There was a dot, which turned into a speck, which turned into a blob, which turned into a figure as she walked closer. At first she wasn't entirely sure that the girl wasn't drowning.
With nothing else to do, Effie walked over and calmly said "what are you doing?" As she sat down beside the lake cross legged. She hasn't spoken to anyone other than her mother and John (her step dad who she refused to call step dad) since she left her old home, and she reckoned she'd go mad spending another day in the house with them.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:19 am

lame loser. wrote:
AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Going to Clothes Store, Aaron

Al glanced over at him, shrugging. "I guess that's fine with me." She knew she had enough on her card right now for a new outfit, she needed one anyway. When she looked over, she could see that he was looking back at her and blushed. As Al got into her small slug-bug car, she started it up. "Any store in mind? It's up to you." She said, ready to start driving.

Mobile

Aaron quickly followed her into the car, turning hiseadto her as sheasked the question about which store. He looked her up and down again "I'm all good. I was wondering if you want anything? On me?" He asked.

Soz short post
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me