MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 am

You've been walking in the storm for hours. You come upon a lit up lodge. It looks warm and comfy. You open the wood door,
just as you walk in a little bell chimes. You see mistletoe sitting on the front desk of the lodge, waiting to be hung up. As you look up you see a warm smile greet you. That smile is plastered on a very beautiful girl. She holds a candy cane out to you. "Welcome to Mistletoe Lodge! My name is Ava! How can I help you?" You start thinking about if you should stay here or ask for directions home.... what will YOU do?

Image Image

(You can find those gifs on Giphy)

Hi everyone! I am proud to present an amazing Christmas romance RP. Of course follow the basic rules, but here are some other rules.

1. You can have only 2 characters.
2. Your character has to be 19-25 years of age.
3. All genders are welcome
4. Any LGBTQ+ Characters are welcome as well
5. I would like to keep the amount of people even so that everyone is included.
6. I am playing Ava, the soon to be owner of Mistletoe Lodge.
7. Follow all of Tess's rules.
8. I am always very busy with school and homework so the only real time I have to roleplay is on the weekend, so if I am not active, please wait up for me and try to roleplay on weekends for this RP, please and thanks! :)
9. Please no power-playing me or other people!

Okay here is the character form (Character forms on the discussion forum please!)
Code: Select all
Image:
Name:
Crush:
Personality:
Anything Else:

Here is the Discussion Forum
Last edited by plaugebaby on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:19 am, edited 8 times in total.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby coelagirl » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:10 am

Hope you don't mind if I mark this! Just tell me if you want me to delete this post ;)
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 am

Ava | 20 | Straight | Tags: Open

I woke up ready. Today was the day I was gonna take over the lodge for Dad. The thing is when I walk out into the hallway outside of my room, the first thing I hear is Lacey whining. "Dad! I don't wanna go! That lodge is filled with bugs! I know you and Ava like it, but I'm not built for that! Just give me some money so I can go to France with Karrie!" She pleaded. Of course Dad was gonna force me to babysit Lacey while I took over the lodge. Mom and him were going to Italy for their anniversary. Mom told me to make sure Lacey doesn't burn down the house, I knew she was gonna suggest to Dad that Lacey come with me to learn about the outdoors, but God forbid Lacey's Prada bag touch anything made out of wood! I threw on a black PINK t-shirt, Red flannel shirt, Black leggings, my Bearpaw Boots, and threw my hair up in a high ponytail adding a Nike tie head-band. I slapped on some mascara and lip gloss. I snuck past my parents and my sister, grabbed my keys and hopped into my red truck. It started up as I sped off, before they caught me. I turned up the radio and "You And Me" by Lifehouse was playing. I swayed along to the beat, while I drove to the lodge. Mistletoe Lodge. My true home. I loved the lodge and you couldn't pull me away from it in a million years. It was early in the morning. 4:00 am to be exact. I pulled up to the lodge and parked the truck behind the beautiful building. Once I got inside I turned on all the lights. It looked magical. Just like Christmas in Mistletoe Lodge always looked. I got everything ready in case someone came. Just as I finished up getting ready a snow storm rolled in. I sat at the front desk and texted my Dad. The storm sounded horrible as I texted him that I was at the lodge and okay, and not to worry about me. The storm got worse, but when I heard the little bell jingle, my smile lit up. I picked up a candy cane holding it out for the stranger, just as they walked in. "Hi! Welcome to Mistletoe Lodge! My name is Ava! Can I help you?" I smiled warmly. I didn't know how my grin could get any bigger.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 am

Jackson Parish ❄ he/him ❄ Location: the side of the road somewhere... ❄ Tagged: Open

Jackson exhaled a deep sigh, watching his breath bead into a small cloud in front of his face. His ancient car had broken down at the worst time, judging by the huge, grey cloud approaching over the horizon. Wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck, Jackson pulled his phone from his pocket and clicked it on. The screen (a picture of him in his college production of a midsummer's night's dream, arm around his then-boyfriend) lit up briefly, displaying a battery percentage of only 1%, before it went dark for good. Which was decidedly bad. No way he was getting to his parent's house before things got snowy (judging by the few flakes that were already staring to fall) and even if he could spend the night out here, he doubted his hamster, Bernard could survive in a cold car for as long as he could.
Wait... Jackson remembered passing a lit-up building in his car a few minutes ago. A big wood complex-- he had thought it looked so warm and inviting against the snow. It was probably a little ways away, but he could get there if he started right away! Turning on his car's blinkers so it wouldn't get hit in the heavy snow, Jackson grabbed his suitcase, backpack, and hamster cage, and started his long trudge backwards.

Lynn Hansen ❅ they/them ❅ Location: foyer ❅ Tagged: Ava

The door closed behind Lynn Hansen with a whoosh of snow and cold wind. They stamped thier boots, scattering the caked on snow across the black weather-proof rug of the foyer of the building they had taken refuge in. When they saw the snow rolling in on their hike, they had decided that it wasn't worth it to try to get back to town, and a better bet to seek the kindness of strangers this... what was it, exactly? Lynn had ventured into the main room at the front of the building, and thier mouth dropped open at all the glittering lights-- it was like something out of a fairy tail. Pulling thier bobble hat off, Lynn did a little, awestruck twirl on thier heel, before finally seeing the pretty, red-haired young woman behind the large wood desk.
"I'm at the what now?" Lynn walked over to Ava and took the offered candy cane, feeling a little self conscious about not noticing her earlier "I'm sorry, I'm a little lost, literally and figuratively. I was trying to get back to town before the storm hit and I stumbled on.. this place?"

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Tags: Lynn | Jackson Parish

I smiled at the girl. She looked funny when she was confused. "This is Mistletoe Lodge! You can stay here if you like! I'm Ava. What's your name?" I asked. As the girl responded I nodded, I started hearing some thuds outside, as if someone was making their way towards the lodge, but I dismissed it as being the wind outside. I smiled at the girl again "I am so sorry, my mind trailed off could you refresh my brain what you were saying again!"
Last edited by plaugebaby on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Kendra Mendoza - 20 - Bisexual - Tagged:Open
Snow matted my hair. I couldn't quite figure out where I was, but the only think keeping me going were the lights in the distance and what appeared to be smoke from a chimney. The thought of warmth caused me to shiver, but the biting of the cold brought me back to reality quickly. Shivering, I placed my hands in my pockets. My stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten since lunch, which was... Which was when the car had crashed. I woke up in the intersection, with no one else around. I didn't want to think about it too much, but in the end, the trek to the lights should be worth it.
. . .
I knew the trek would take a while, but I hadn't espected it to take as long as it did. I stomped off my shoes, which were by now caked with snow. Shivering, I pushed open the heavy wooden door, taking in the cozy interior. A fireplace was situated in the corner farthest away from me. I almost skipped the desk, but I didn't want to get into any trouble before I'd even spoken. Two girls stood talking although I didn't have any plans of interrupting them. I just hoped one of them noticed me before their conversation ended. I had my mind fixed on a room right now.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Lynn Hansen ❅ they/them ❅ Location: foyer ❅ Tagged: Ava, Kendra

"Oh, uh. I'm Lynn Hansen. They/them." They paused "Those are my pronouns... uh.... I guess I was saying that I was out hiking and the storm started up. I was trying to get back home before it got too bad. That turned out pretty well, huh?"They snorted "This place was the first place I saw when I realized I couldn't make it back though. " Lynn turned to look at the windows, already being whipped with snow. As they were about to turn back to Ava and ask exactly how much a room was going to run them, the door opened and a cold looking person shuffled in from the ever mounting storm. "Oh, you're pretty busy, huh?" Lynn said instead, smiling warmly at the disheveled traveler "Get lots of frozen wanderers on nights like this, huh, Ava?
Last edited by coelagirl on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

Bau looked around but saw nothing but thick white snow. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the forecast. 'Snow, snow and more snow' he thought to himself as he caught a glimpse of a dim light off in the distance a bit. He continued to walk until he reached the light which appeared to be coming from a lodge. His face and body was cold. He opened the slightly heavy door and walked in. He was amazed at the inside. He walked over to the front desk and tapped the small bell that sat on the desk.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

Abbi stood in the warm lobby of the lodge. She sipped her hot coa coa, awaiting the young lady who ran the place. She noticed a guy walk up and ring the bell. Shrugging she picked up a newspaper and read the latest news that was happening.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Elora Smith/ tag: Jackson/ straight/ crush: N/A(or Jackson <3 )

Elora opened the door softly, and brushed some of the wet snow out of her hair. She saw Jackson, and her face lit up. She dropped her suitcase and ran as fast as she could and hugged him from the back. " You big ol' teddy bear. I missed you!" She smiled. She hadn't seen Jackson in three months, and she was a bit hesitant to text him, but she regreted it every time. They usually just had a small talk and left for the week when texted." How long do you plan on staying for?" Elora bit her lip, and turned around to see if her bag was still there. She usually wasn't that hyper, but she was seriously excited. She also planned on staying for maybe a month. It sounded long, but she needed some cozy christmas time. She had no one to spend it with, since she was starting college with Jackson soon.

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

Perri opened the door after driving for miles of nowhere and saw a few people covered in snow. She tapped a young man's shoulder (Bau) and shrugged. " Hi, I'm Perri. Do you know what this place is? I was caught in a snowstorm and had to pullover." She shook her head trying to get some snow off. She turned around and observed everyone. Two young people she guessed as friends, two girls behind the counter, and one other girl standing alone. Perri sighed, and looked to the boy for now. She watched him as the snow in his hair shifted somehow.

EDIT:
nah
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link