sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Kate Barlow
Female//Outlaw//Tagged:Bailey, Shiloh

she laughed softly and moved the hair from her eyes, “She’s merciless, when I killed her mother she darn near killed me and it isn’t the first time, she’s been in duels wherever she’s gone, she’s not a bad shot either,” Kate laughed and pulled out a cigarette lighting it and throwing the match on the ground stomping it out for good measure, “She’s killed more than a few people, but most just sweep it under the rug due to her happy little face and the fact that she’s smart as anyone’s ever seen” She blew out a puff of smoke and smiled
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ school ][ shiloh, kate ]

Bailey listened to the words coming from Kate’s mouth, taking them with a grain of salt as they did. He made a ‘huh’ noise as he trailed his gaze away. “That doesn’t make either of you any better than other though, does it?” He retorted in a calm manner, a pointed look her way. His expression still wasn’t the least friendly, and he hated the ground they stood on now. “If it’s any concern to me, you're the one causing chaos out here for no damn good reason.”

He hadn’t changed his stance the whole time he’d been standing there in front of the outlaw. “Can we just get to the point of this already?” He asked, “All I need is yes or no that you won’t bother her within my jurisdiction, Barlow, then we can all go home.” Bailey didn’t care if Kate drug Maybelle out just pass the town’s line and made him watch, he just wanted this over with.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Kate Barlow
Female//Outlaw//Bailey

She laughed softly and smiled sticking out her hand, “You got yourself a deal Mr.Anderson.” She smiled at him and shook his hand, “But you’ve also just earned yourself an ally if you ever find yourself in deep cow crud” She laughed and released his hand walking back towards her horse “Besides I got my reasons to cause havoc anywhere” She called out, climbing up and situating herself before quicker than a snake striking her gun was out and she fired straight into his arm, not even blinking twice she called out, “If you break this deal I’ll do worse darlin!” With that she nudge her horse and they took off
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the town / tagged; Bailey
As Kate and Bailey talked through the deal, Shiloh's eyes flicked anxiously between them from where he was a few yards behind them. He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth, biting down on it hard enough to draw blood, before realizing what he was doing and releasing it. The taste of copped filled his mouth, and he felt it appropriate. If he was honest, the reveal that May wasn't as innocent as she appeared wasn't shocking to him; he'd long wondered why she was in this town, more so why she had no family here. It had been strange, but not strange enough to make him ask. It was just another thing he'd stored away in his brain for safe keeping. It looked like they were coming to an agreement, but there was a glint in Kate's eyes that he didn't much like or trust.
And then she shot Bailey.
A burning fury welled up inside him, strong enough to almost get up on Maurice and run her down. He'd catch her too, Maury was the fastest little horse he'd ever seen. But Bailey had been shot and needed help. So he pushed down that burning darkness in him and instead ran over to Bailey.

"Shucks Bailey, are you dying or what?" he knew he needed to make a joke out of it, to keep himself, and maybe Bailey too, calm.
He grabbed his knife to cut the sleeve off of Bailey's shirt, holding onto the fabric. He looked over the wound, and yeah, he'd be right as rain in time. So he took the cut off sleeve and tied it above the bullet wound.

"Okay Bails, we gotta get you some help," the best bet was going back to the saloon and getting the town doctor, he was only a few houses down from there, "We gotta get back to the saloon, if I help you onto Cameron do you think you can hold onto the saddle or should we just walk over there?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:24 am

Maybelle
Female
Schoolteacher
Tagged:Shiloh

She had heard the gunshot from the bar and ran out, running the path towards the school and froze as she neared them going pale, “Shiloh? Do you want me to get the doctor?” She moved her hair from her eyes awaiting a response, “He ain’t dying is he?” She was nervous, was Kate still after her. Was this a deal gone wrong or right? That outlaw was like the weather, here once second gone the next, she had just hoped for the best,
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:47 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ shiloh ]

It happened so fast and unexpectedly that Bailey couldn’t do anything once the gun fired. The bullet took hit in his arm and it was such in close proximity that it knocked him off his feet. Warmth immediately followed with an intense burning sensation, it paralyzing Bailey for a moment and knocking the breath out of him.

When Shiloh appeared and the first thing to come out of his mouth was a joke, Bailey’s eyes looked to him like he could almost shoot him himself. The pain was so excruciating that it was making him sick to his stomach and his vision was swimming with black little dots. Every voice seemed so far away and he could feel Shiloh dressing up his wound to slow the bleeding. He just barely heard Shiloh speak but he gave a nod in reply. He didn’t want to leave Cameron here, not when she could get hurt as well.

Bailey instinctively grabbed his arm as he rolled onto his knees, his boots scuffing up the dirt below them. He staggered to his feet and straightened up. Now that he was up, he just wanted to sit back down. His arm was burning and it felt like he could pass out any moment. He kept his jaw clenched so he wouldn’t make any noise from the pain, looking to Shiloh before he made his way over to Cameron. Even wounded, he still tried to be as independent but when he got to his steed, realized that maybe he did need help.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:24 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the town / tagged; Bailey, Maybelle
Shiloh could see the second Bailey stood up and swayed over to his horse that he must be feeling mighty dizzy, the wound a shock to his body. He needed to get Bailey back to the saloon.
He saw Maybelle run up to them, worry on her face.

"Let's get him back to The Silver Spur, the doc doesn't live far from there." He instructed,
trying to take control of the situation.
He hoisted Bailey right up into Cameron's saddle, his arms burning at the effort of lifting what was essentially a Bailey-worth of dead weight. Shiloh grabbed Bailey's hands and lead them to the horn of the saddle, making sure he gripped tight.

"Stay," he spoke with a tone that said there was no arguments to be made.
He turned to Maybelle,
"Could you run ahead and get the doc, I don't wanna be rushin' with Bailey about to pass out."
He clucked his tongue and Maurice was next to him, ready to follow where Shiloh lead. Shiloh had a hand on Bailey's thigh to keep him from toppling over, and was using his other to guide Cameron as they began to walk back to the saloon.

He was angry; angry at Kate, angry at himself, angry at Bailey for not just letting him shoot the damn woman. But that didn't matter right now. Bailey was hurt and Shiloh had to make sure he'd be okay.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 am

Maybelle
Female
Schoolteacher
Town
Tagged:Shiloh

She ran down the hill and back into town finding the doctor and explained the situation, they walked over to the silver spur and she went to wait for Shiloh and Bailey as the doctor got ready and prepared. “So he was shot in the arm Ms.Madison?” She nodded, “Only the arm single shot doc” She paced worriedly as she waited for them to arrive
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ shiloh ]

He rose a brow at Shiloh’s tone but he didn’t do anything. His good hand held onto the horn of the saddle, his eyes cast down at his other hand. He tried to will it to move but it was like his brain knew that wouldn’t be such a good idea. Bailey just kept quiet, his eyes closed. He didn’t want to focus on the throbbing pain shooting through his nerves but he did, it almost made him nauseous.

Cameron walked obediently beside Shiloh as she was lead. Any other time, she’d be happy to see him and Maurice but her ears were held back like she knew something was wrong.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Maybelle
Shiloh cast nervous glances up at Bailey the whole way to the saloon, his hand firm on his thigh. When they reached the building, he helped Bailey out of the saddle, holding him up on his uninjured side.
"C'mon Bails, let's get you taken care of," he spoke softly, reassuringly.
Shiloh quickly tied the horses, and took Bailey inside.
He was glad to see the doc was there and made sure he knew the situation, he already did thanks to May. He helped Bailey into a seat, and the doc went to check the wound.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me