sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh flinched at the gunshots, barley hearing Kate in that moment with how loud his heart was beating in his ears. He watched her leave, distracting him long enough for Bailey to get the upper hand. Pain exploded in Shy's nose as Bailey came at him, and he felt his head hit the wall hard enough to make him dizzy all over again, but his grin never left his face. Bailey was so predictable, grabbing him by his jacket with both hands, leaving Shiloh's own in the perfect position to retaliate. But he allowed himself to lull Bailey into a false sense security for a moment as he spoke. Shiloh's gaze flicked down to Bailey's mouth, seeing the blood there which matched Shiloh's.

"Have I ever?" He said, tilting his head to the side, eyes staring straight back into Bailey's. He moved quickly after that, shoving his hands up to break Bailey's hold on him before shoving him back. He immediately moved forwards, letting his fist follow the movement to connect with Bailey's jaw and then kicking him in the hip before he had time to recover. The move sent Bailey falling to the floor, Shiloh walking slowly to stand over him.

"Don't you get it Bails?" He said, licking the blood from his lips, voice softer now, "It doesn't matter what you do to me, I'm never going to stop giving it right back to you. Bailey you're my damn best friend, I don't care how messed up or broken you feel; I don't care how messed up or broken you are, I'm not going anywhere." His expression had lost all it's false bravado, honest and open and earnest now,
    trying to get Bailey to hear him, really hear him.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:55 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, alleyway ][ shiloh ]

His hold was broken and Bailey was shoved back, his jaw absorbing the shock from Shiloh’s punch. The perfect moment for the other man to have time to catch him off guard and kick him. Bailey loosing his balance and falling to the ground on his side. He rose up on one arm, gathered blood in his mouth and spat it on the ground in front of him. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, his eyes attracted there as he ran his tongue over his teeth. It didn’t help though, the blood slowly kept coming. Staining his teeth and lips. Bailey turned to lay propped on his back by his elbows, staring up at Shiloh. He listened and he stayed silent, loosing all of the anger in him to Shiloh’s words.

He wasn’t able to look him in the eye now, his gaze drifting out to the street. Hate for himself rose up in his stomach, adding to the nausea he already felt. “Alright.” Bailey replied low in a whisper, his jaw shifting as he bit down on his tongue so he didn’t get any further than teary-eyed. Glancing back to Shiloh then away again, he moved to stand slowly. His hands held out in a position that said he was close to harmless. Bailey looked Shiloh over, looked at all the pain he’d inflicted. Something he said he’d never do, but here it was. He reached out and grabbed Shiloh by the jacket once more, jerking him forward like he was going to strike again. Although, that was far from his intention as he pulled him into a hug. “Kate really thought that gunshot would stop us, huh?” He muttered, pushing Shiloh away in boyish play with a laugh, “I don’t know about me but you’ve never looked better.”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 am

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey/Shiloh

Kate sat on the porch of the hotel smoking with a soft sigh she decided she needed to ride back to her own town. She flicked out her cigarette and went for her horse climbing on. She then rode out quickly and down the road once again. She had forgotten one little itch she hadn't scratched earlier in the day. She rode gripping therogns tightly as she veered her horse off to the side
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh felt his heart twist as Bailey let that single word fall from his lips, and looking down at the man in front of him, seeing how much hurt he was carrying, made his heart break. He hated that he'd had to be so physical with Bailey, but he knew they both needed this. They were still angry at each other, maybe they always would be, but they had to plateau, reach a breaking point, and maybe this was it. When Bailey made a move towards him, he almost hit him again, before realizing what was happening and relaxing into the embrace, winding his own arms around his friend, holding on tight enough for it to hurt. When Bailey pulled away, he felt himself not wanting to let go, but he forced himself to step back as well, shooting Bailey a bloody smile.

"Don't worry Bails, you could still get anyone around even looking like that," he teased, looking over the other man. He knew they were messed up, friends don't beat the hell out of each other, but him and Bailey had never been like other friends. They had their own thing, something no one else seemed to get. And right now, covered in blood and with matching -probably- broken noses caused by the other, he felt more like he had his best friend back than he had in ages.
    "C'mon Bails, I need a shower and you need a bed."

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, alleyway ][ shiloh ]

His eyes drifted over the ground, looking up to meet Shiloh’s eyes at his last sentence. Bailey didn’t want to leave this moment; it started out rough, really rough, but this was comfortable. Almost afraid of the next day. He rose his hand and dared to touch his nose, a shot of pain running through his head enough to make him flinch. It was too early to tell if it was broken but bruised? Definitely, as was his jawline and his own hands. He didn’t want to imagine what pain it’d grow into in the morning, especially for Shiloh. Bailey muttered an ‘okay,’ glanced his eyes to and fro from the ground to the other man. His eyes looking over him a last time before jerking his head toward the street to make action of Shiloh’s words. Stepping in that direction but pausing to look back. He wouldn’t leave and end this night without him. They got into this together and Bailey felt like waiting for his friend was the right thing to do.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh felt his shoulders go slack as the moments went on, feeling the tension of the situation evaporate. There would always be trouble between them, but again, for now, they could just be. He followed after Bailey, giving him a small smile over the fact that he'd waited for Shiloh before they moved off in the direction of the mayor's building, and their soon to be realized showers he was sure. He kept close to Bailey, now that they had found peace again he wanted to take advantage of it, letting his shoulder brush Bailey's every now and again almost in reassurance. As they approached the building, he shot a look over to where their horses had been, seeing they'd been moved to the stables and nodding to himself. They continued inside, and up to the second floor, Shiloh didn't hesitate to move to open the door to Bailey's room, stepping in and turning to look at his friend, taking account of his injuries.
    "Damn Bails I really did a number on your nose," he said, tone not quite apologetic, but maybe a bit regretful. "You want me to straighten that out for you?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ shiloh ]

Their closeness did bring Bailey reassurance and filled a spot in his heart that he didn’t know he was missing. He followed Shiloh inside and up the stairs to his room, watching as the other man opened the door and stepped inside the room. Bailey looked him over, surprised that he’d made a notion to stay longer than he had expected. He had went on the plan that Shiloh would part ways at the door, too busy to get back to their own doings. When things had settled and the air of peace had washed over Bailey, his face had become pale and his throat burned. The amount of drinking had made him sick but the blinding rage and outlet of it held it off. “Yeah. Lemme just—“ he pushed by Shiloh to get through the door in a sense of urgency. Dodging into the bathroom to rid of what was making it’s way back up. Once he felt like he could walk five feet and not get dizzy, Bailey finally finished and stepped out. He had washed off what he could of the blood that stained his mouth and the area around it, preparing slowly for what Shiloh was about to do.

“You gotta do it quick, Shy.” It was one half whine and another in a failed attempt at a steady tone. He made his way to the edge of the bed, sitting just to give him some grounding to work with. Maybe he’d get used to certain areas of pain with time and more experience but right now, it wasn’t that time. His eyes followed Shiloh’s every move; this time with a small amount of innocence and fear instead of a growing rage and hostility.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh gagged in sympathy for his friend, but luckily his alcohol didn't seem to be coming back up. He waited patiently for Bailey to finish, absently running his hand over the dresser in the room. He looked up from where his gaze had become fixated on a knot in the wood when Bailey came back in the room, still pale but a little less green. He turned to be able to face Bailey where he sat on the edge of the bed, making a move towards him.

He scoffed softly at Bailey's words.
    "I know how to set a broken nose Bails," he assured the man, moving his hands and fingers into position to force the cartilage into place. "On three. One, two-" he didn't wait for three before snapping it back to it's original shape, already pleased that it was sitting right.
    He sat down himself next to Bails, looking over at him.
    "Did you break mine straight or do I need you to put it right for me?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ shiloh ]

He couldn’t help but close his eyes tight when Shiloh approached him, already feeling sick again. Bailey took a deep breath and counted along in his head. The snap rang through every part and corner in his head, making his hand instinctively rise up to hold it. He doubled over in his own lap, his forehead resting against his knees as he collected himself. “Dammit, Shiloh, what happened to three?!” He snapped in the same whine from before, his green, watery eyes peering over his hands as he slowly rose back to a sitting position. Bailey looked over Shiloh at his question, sarcasm painting over his face. “No, I think I was kind enough to spare you a clean break.” He replied, his voice teasing as he returned to taking chances at touching the tender parts of his nose. “Maybe I need to give yours another blow for not knowing how to count.”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh couldn't help the soft laugh that rose in his throat at Bailey's dramatics, rolling his eyes affectionately. He reached over to pull Bailey's face to look at him so he could make sure his nose was sitting right now. "Everyone knows you never actually do it on three Bails," he teased, still smiling as he let go of Bailey's face now that he was satisfied he hadn't done more harm than good. He felt exhausted, couldn't even fathom what the time must be, this day felt like it had been going on forever. "Do you think you're gonna fall over in the shower or can I trust you to do it alone and put yourself to sleep?" He asked, wanting to just go back to his room, but also wanting to make sure Bailey wasn't going to end up dead by morning.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me