the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby onion » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:28 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; x

Romi turned and stepped back into the beige room. It was a pretty nice place for being invited so randomly. Wondering if all the rooms looked the same, she walked out of her room and into the hall. It didn't seem like anyone was in there, so why not have a look around? However, Romi did hear voices from down the stairs, so she assumed someone might be coming up soon. Standing outside of the room she now called her own, she looked lost.
Last edited by onion on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:02 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. hotel entrance | crush. none | tags. Toto, Sam, open

He turned his gaze over towards toto, hearing his questioning tone and quirked a brow for a second or two. He could have answered with a rather blunt tone, but he wasn't the one for arguments on the first impression and so he swallowed with a smile "Well I wasn't just going to come here without him, and i was certainly not going to give him away, because i was moving someplace else. He is one of my highest priorities, higher then being here if im being brutally honest." he said with a reasoning tone, before glancing over towards the building with his icy blue eyes. He then heard toto's last comment and thought to himself that he wasn't going to put up with his interrogative tone and so he answered back in the most blunt tone he could say it in. "..Because I consider him being the only family member I have left." he looked directly at him, not giving any indication to why or how he had no one else. He then grabbed his car keys from his leather jacket walking over to his lightly shaded blue car and began grabbing his stuff out, luckily he parked near the entrance so it wasn't a pain to carry his belongings. His attention turning to sam who was just inside the doorway and rubbed the back of his neck hearing her question to where they had come from "Nowhere special really.. im originally from canada, you?" he simply replied with a small smile to his cheeks, thinking it would be best to not say too much and so he kept it at that. His gaze drawing back onto toto momentarily.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:29 am

Noël Castongay★ Age: 17★ non-binary★pansexual★ tags:Romi,open★ currently doing: Upstairs hallway★

Feeling restless Noël didn't want his thoughts to get the better of him, pushing down on the feeling guilt that kept pestering him, he decides maybe he could set up his laptop and just forget his worries for at least an hour two. Noël didn't want to be out in the open while gaming in the common room, there was just something weird about it.

Grabbing his bag, Noël decides to go upstairs to head into safety, not paying attention where he was going, he scared himself by just now noticing the stranger standing in the hallway.

"Oh!" he held his hand close to his chest, catching some breath he lost "S-sorry I didn't notice you there, I hope I didn't scare you to badly as much as I did to myself".
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:15 am

Sam/Pansexual/Feeling: Slightly happier/Location: Hotel Entrance/Tagged:Toto, Charlie
Sam smiled at Charlie and then looked at her nails at the chipped blue paint on them and then responded, “I’m from Los Angles, but I’m second generation French” She smiled, and moved to help with his bags, “Can I give you a hand? My stuff’s already upstairs.” She smiled st the kitten and cooed softly, “Aw he is so cute!” She laughed, it seemed she either didn’t care about the fact he was being vague or she understood, it was hard t tell....she was still cooing over the kitten, “I wish I had a cat” She smiled at Charlie, “He’s really is adorable”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:23 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Charlie, Samara

Yukio stepped back a bit and turned his head away "What's with the attitude? It was just a question, geez...." He hunched over, sulking. He glared at Charlie before sputtering "I-I guess it's cool you brought something you like, but if you keep talking to me in that tone of voice, we're going to have a real problem, got it?" He cracked his knuckles and stared at Charlie intensely.

Toto changed his focus and responded to Sam dismissively "All I'm gonna say is I am not from around here. Whatever this place is it's bound to be better than..." He hesitated "Forget it, it's not worth talking about the past. New home, new start." He glanced over at the cat. It *was* pretty cute.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:41 am

[b][b]Sam/Female/Pansexual/Location:Entrance/Tagged:Charlie, Toto[/b][/b]
Sam chuckled slightly, “I think both of y’all are being a bit...edgy. There’s no need to threaten one another.”She smiled at Toto and pushed her hair back, “I understand that feeling, I think anything would be better than my parents..and my previous...hum..situation.” She smiled sweetly but in her dark brown eyes there was some pain, “So do y’all have any hobbies?”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:00 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. hotel entrance | crush. none | tags. Toto, Sam, open

He looked over towards sam hearing her speak about where she came from and smiled "Oh nice, I have wanted to go travelling, but never got round to it... and I appreciate your offer to help." he replied, passing her his lightly packed medium sized suitcase whilst he grabbed the pet carrier out from the passenger seat and done his car windows up, before finally locking the car. He then turned to toto "Sorry its just been a very long morning." he reasoned his tone of voice. He simply watched him crack his knuckles and smirked slightly knowing he was trying to intimidate charlie "Oh yeah... I got it alright." he said with a smug expression, then turned around walking through the door before looking back "I'll see you around." he cooed with a grin on his face. Yes it may not have been the best entrance to make, but it could have gone worse. He then heard sam try to resolve the tension between both him and toto and answered her question "Yeah, but nothing overly exciting, what about you?" He then glanced over to sam and smiled continuing on with moving his luggage through the warehouse hotel and near the bottom of the stairs.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Sam/Female/Pansexual/Entrance/Crush:None/Tagged:Toto, Charlie
She held the suitcase next to her side with a smile in his direction, “No problem Charlie.” She smiled at Toto and walked with Charlie, “I like fashion design and art.” She chuckled, “Silly hobbies and kinda superficial but” she shrugged, “Its been my only escape from reality since childhood” she chuckled nervously, changing the subject,”So which floor are you on?”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto huffed at Charlie's flippant attitude, feeling a little annoyed. However, as far as most of his interactions with strangers go, Toto considered this one a rollicking success (since it didn't end in shouting or fighting) and even considered talking to Charlie more in the future despite Charlie's clear disinterest to do the same.

He looked around and saw Silver standing, smiling benignly at the building "Hey you." He beckoned Silver over like he did Charlie not too long ago "Come over here." His attitude almost seemed to have refreshed completely, the bitterness disappearing from his voice. He went through the whole song and dance of introducing himself again. He walked over and extending his hand out in front of her face, waving it a bit "Hey, over here space cadet." Toto held his hand out normally now, offering to shake hers "My name's Yukio Hitotose, but people just call me Toto. It's, uhh..." He was going to say nice to meet you but decided against it "Uhh... Hi." He immediately started blushing, having just embarrassed himself. He tried to play it off by keeping a cool look on his face, but was unsuccessful and ended up grimacing awkwardly at the stranger standing before him.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxlauryn bloom! ❀ seventeen ❀ heterosexual ❀ tags; romi, noël (mentioned)

xxxthe sound of huffing and puffing could be heard from the petite girl who stumbled into the lobby of the hotel with her hands filled with an unnecessary amount of luggage, it was pretty obvious that she needed help carrying her heavy bags but the stubborn belle denied the offer with a smile and a polite "no, thank you". lauryn blew a piece of her blonde hair out of her face and placed her bags beside her as she approached the front desk with a sigh of relief. the manager at the front desk handed her the keys to her room, smiled at the man and thanked him, then picked up her luggage once again. now, she was off to search for her hotel room. the joyful girl was pretty enthusiastic for this mini vacation, in fact, she was mostly excited to just be on her own for a while as lauryn's parent's were strict and didn't really trust the outside world with their daughter. lauryn didn't quite get her parents concern, but maybe it was because the girl viewed the outside in rose colored glasses. lauryn hopped into an elevator to the second floor, in search of her room and eventually, she found it and passed a few people on the way. she gave them a quick wave and a warm smile.
i am obsessed with outer space !!!

moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me