the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby onion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:13 pm

romi kim / 19 / the warm one
tags: miri

Romi paused. Friends? But they'd just met. How could she be friends with someone she didn't even know? Still, she smiled. "Okay," Romi replied. A friend... This place did seem lonely, so she figured a friend would be nice. They'd get to know each other in time, Romi thought.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 pm

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      "okay." romi responded. miri smiled and observed the girl's face.
      she seemed nice, and miri was sure once she got to know romi better, they'd be really close.
      miri squealed in joy and giggled. she put her hand over her mouth. "sorry.. i promise you, i'm not weird or creepy! it's just, this place is so strange and i want to make new friends," miri apologized for her sudden outburst.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:22 pm

"That's okay, I understand. This place is a bit strange." She paused, and then remembered the boy from the stairs. She wondered Miri's reason for being here. "So... Why are you here?" Romi finally asked.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:25 pm

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      miri opened her mouth and was just about to answer, but she realized she didn't know the answer.
      "i'm actually not sure. i just got an letter one day. and i thought, why not?, because i was broke and needed a place to live. miri trailed off, and laughed awkwardly.
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:39 am

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Yukio
"Humans.” She paused. “I haven’t been inspired, since my mère threw all my supplies out when she had a fight with one of her boyfriends or maybe my dad, calling it trash. You know, ripping paper, stepping on the paints in her tiny heels.”
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:57 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling With Veronica - Tags: Open, Veronica

Yukio couldn't help but sympathize with her, his mother did the same thing to him. "Yeah, that does sound a bit disheartening. My family was always fighting back home. Sometime people just do stupid things when they get mad, like ruin your art supplies or destroy all of your DVDs, calling it sappy garbage..." He paused for a moment and watched Ronnie draw. He was sorta envious of her talent, especially since he himself wasn't too talented. Sure he was good at playing a few instruments and editing video footage, but he was never truely able to *create* something, only edit or change some details.
After a beat of comfortable silence, Toto just had to ask "Mère? What is that? I have never heard anyone say that before, is it another language or are you just one of those people who use fancy words to sound smart?"
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Veronica listened silently. "I'm French. It means mother." She started drawing again. "Do you like to draw?"
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 pm

"Oh, sorry..." Romi frowned. Despite the $20 monthly allowance they'd received at the foster home, she knew what it was like to be short on money. "I got the letter too, except I'm here fpr a different reason. I've not got any other place to go, actually..." Romi fell silent.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling With Veronica - Tags: Open, Veronica

Toto slumped to the floor, his head being propped up on the wall "Not particularly, no. I can see why others enjoy it, but I lack the patience, like I said." He crossed his legs and folded his arms behind his head, stretching as he reclined on the floor "Hey, do you like movies?" He was starting to get the hang of being nice, but his tone was still pretty harsh
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 am

“Yeah, I love movies.” She said. “I’ve always wanted to animate movies, too.” She looked down. She was drawing Lincoln. “This was my cat back home.”
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me