the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Toto
“Um, right now?” She got up from her bed and grabbed her wallet. She finally had what she called a friend.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 am

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver, addy

"Er, yeah! That's it. But meeting new people is fun, right?" She said with a bright smile. Maggie brushed off her white tanktop and grinned at Silver before looking around the room with her eyes curiously. "Wow, this place is super dull, huh."
Last edited by onion on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:36 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

Meeting new people was fun? Really, is it Maggie, is it? Meeting new people was one of the worst things she had to do on a daily basis. She would much rather stay in her personal little bubble without anyone asking awkward and personal questions. "It certainly is dull, and I've been here an hour at least," which was odd considering they were invited. Surely someone should have been here to greet them and guide them through this affair.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:53 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Veronica's room - Tags: Veronica

Yukio appreciated how laconic Veronica was. Everyone always had something to say about everything, but Veronica seemes to just enjoy sparing her words, and only really speaking just to say something concise and to-the-point. Toto stood by Ronnie's side "Let's go, then. We're burning daylight." He cracked a small smile, but caught himself and covered his mouth with his (partially) gloved hand. He continued to grin as he started to walk out with his new friend.

[ACHIEVEMENT: FRIEND GET]
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:24 pm

]
“Great.” Veronica laughed as Toto tried to hide the smile. As they went out, she locked the door.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling with Veronica - Tags: Veronica

Toto walked beside Veronica, matching her pace, despite usually moving a tad slower than her. He kept staring at her, almost glaring. Ronnie got him thinking. Why were they all selected to come here. There is bound to be some sort of connection between everyone, right? He mostly grew more and more curious about Veronica. He decided to break the silence with a question "So, why did you come here, again? I don't think you ever told me."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:28 am

“Invited. But anything, anything to get out the hellhole that was my life.” She said quietly. Why did she tell Toto everything? But at least he asked, and didn’t force.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:11 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling with Veronica - Tags: Veronica

Toto let out a small chuckle "No joke? Me too. I don't really want to get into it, but my old home sucked out loud. Once I got the invite, I packed up my things and left the next day." He stated to feel a little more comfortable with Veronica, they seemed to have a lot in common while also being wildly different.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:02 pm

“Me neither.” She said, and chose a mini fridge. “Now, Toto, to the food section.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:21 pm

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver, addy

"Well you seem pretty popular so far. I never guessed someone so quiet would attract so many peopls!" Maggie gushed, tapping the tip of her foot behind her. Her face went white and she suddenly shook her hands. "I mean like, not in a bad way though. Quiet people are nice!" She glanced around Silver to smile at Addy.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist