✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:46 am

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

It's the first day of your senior year and you're no where near prepared. Some of you are nervous.
Some of you are excited. But most of you couldn't give a damn. Obviously, there are cliques. Mean girls. Loners. Band geeks, etc.
Maybe some of you are new, or some of you have been here all four years. Classes are tough and so are the kids in school. A lot of the time, most kids are skipping or throwing wild parties. Everything's just crazy in general.

Rules
Tess' rules apply
You can make as many characters you want as long as you can keep up with them.
I'd like for you to join with both male and female to keep it even.
Keep in clean but gimme all the drama you have.
No crushing on your own characters for obvious reasons.
Post all forms to discussion forum.
Please write about a paragraph. Writers block is understood, just lemme know.
If you have an questions feel free to pm me.

discussion forum

Last edited by .:Serendipity:. on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:58 am

B I L L I E

Billie sat in bed contemplating weather to go to school or stay home. If she stayed, she'd have to deal with her parents, but If she went she'd have to deal with her peers. Billie thought about flipping a coin, and it sounded silly, but it was 6 am and she frankly didn't care. She dug around in her bag for a quarter, digging through lint before finally finding one. The silver coin bounced off her finger and into the air as if it was a slow motion scene in a movie. If it landed on heads, she go, but if it landed on tales she'd stay. The quarter hit the ground and spun a few times before finally landing flat. Heads. Damn! Billed walked past the coin and into the closet looking for a suitable outfit. "Not this one. Ew no." There was a faint honk outside and she imminently knew it was Nick. She looked at the clock and freaked out, not knowing where time had gone. There was an outfit on the chair near her desk and she threw it on, rushing out the door and into the car.

N I C K

Nick stood in the shower, letting the cold water hit his head and run down his face. Everything felt like a dream and he couldn't believe that this was his second senior year. Nick knew if was because of all the parties and skipping,but he didn't think he was ready to give up. His mother yelled at him the night before, telling him he couldn't stay in high school forever. Nick knew she was right, but he couldn't imagine a world without his bad habits. He shook his head, brushing the thoughts away as he got out and got dressed. As he walked down the hallway, he saw Billie still asleep and laughed. ''Billie wake up!" She mumbled something and he really didn't feel like pestering her on her first day. Nick rushed downstairs and out the door, grabbing his keys on the way out. "C'mon Billie!". He got in the car, which was old and used, and turned on the ignition.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Gary Mercier

Gary stood at the doorway of his room with his head pressed against the door frame. He let out a shaky sigh; Was he nervous? Yes. One thousand percent yes. Just the thought of school made his stomach churn. He cast a weary look at his school bag and groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. He got dressed, got all his things, and made his way to the front door. A shiver ran through his body at the chilly morning air, and he took his time walking to the bus stop. Once he finally reached it, he stood there frigidly, a hand clenched uncomfortably tight around the strap of his bag. As time passed, some of his nervousness happened to ease off of him, but that hanging feeling still hung heavy in his chest. He slowly ran his fingers through his hair, his gaze fixed to the ground. Please don't be crowded, he thought, seeing the bus turn around the corner. To his satisfaction, it was nearly empty, and he hopped on and prepared himself mentally for what was to come.

Melodie-Rue Carson
Melodie was getting ready in her room, taking her sweet time. She hummed with the music that was being played in the background. She put on one of her favorite outfits which was a floral flared dress. She sat in front of her mirror and applied just a little bit of makeup, and began fixing up her hair. Happy with the outcome, she went and grabbed her pair of sunglasses that's been sitting on her nightstand. She eyed herself in the mirror, and with a smile, she exited her room, rather excitedly. Because of the short distance, she decided she'd walk herself to school, and with that, she stepped out of the house and flicked her sunglasses on.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:56 pm

┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; open

└────────────────────┘
to be frank, olivia was still exhausted from last
year.

it was five a.m when she had woken up, and
let's just say she wasn't too happy about it
either. rubbing the sleep out of her drowsy
emerald green eyes, she managed to drag
herself out of bed and into the shower. her
mother, who was already at work, had used
all the hot water. again. sighing in displeas-
ure, she pulled a red flannel and black jeans
onto her shivering body. (( timeskipping ))
olivia turned the key in the car's ignition, the
vehicle buzzing to life as she placed her back-
pack into the passengers seat and drove to
school.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
Ezra had been awake for about an hour already, dressed and almost ready for school. His bedroom was on the ground floor of his house, so he didn't have far to go to get to the kitchen - and it was obviously more convenient for everyone. He could get out of bed and dress himself, since upper-body strength lended it to that, and he wasn't totally helpless. He sat in the kitchen, eating a couple of slices of toast, while his older brother got ready to go out as well, since he drove Ezra to school, and they lived a good fifteen minute drive away. He wore a dark green t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black and white plaid flannel shirt.

After a short while, he had arrived at the school, and was making his way inside. Getting in and out of the car was one of very few instances that he'd allow for someone to help him - and even then, he'd only let his brother or his parents help. Ezra went down the corridor, going towards his locker, so that he could sort out the books that he'd need for the day, since he'd left most of them in his locker so that he didn't have to take them back home with him - he only did that if there was any homework, which he'd do the night it was set so that it was out of the way. Group work he hated. Anyway, he got to his locker, and he leaned forwards slightly to unlock his locker, and then he got his schoolbag out from the compartment under his seat.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:43 am

B I L L I E

The car ride was silent, mostly because both Nick and Billie were so groggy. "This year's gonna suck." She mumbled to Nick. "Why?" Nick looked a bit spaced out, which didn't really seem unusually to Billie. She imagined all the pressure and fights that would go one throughout her senior year. "I dunno, I just have a feeling."

They reached the school and Billie felt those first day gitters in her stomach. It was the same feeling she felt all the years prior. "See you inside Bill." She left the car and walked inside, wanting to throw up. The schedule they had given her a few weeks ago was in her back pocket and Billie had practically memorized it. Physics was first.

N I C K

Nick dropped Billie off at the front of the school. The smell of broken spirits was so familiar and he couldn't help but smile. 'Round two', he thought. Once he parked the car, he walked inside and took a deep breath. Maybe this was the year he finally tired. Yet again, it could be a repeat. A couple of people walked passed him whispering, probably saying 'Why is that guy here again?' He laughed under his breath.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Gary Mercier ~ tags; none (open )

Gary immediately regretted the moment he stepped off the bus. He swallowed anxiously as he stared up at the building. He stood at the entrance for a good three minutes before he finally going in. He kept his gaze downcast as he found his way to his locker. He did his combination, only to realize that his locker wouldn't open. He twisted the dial left and right, but still nothing happened. He grew frustrated, but continued to twist the dial, trying to get the combination right. After a couple minutes of fiddling around, he looked up and to his shock he realized that the locker he's been trying to open wasn't his in the first place. His face burned in embarrassment. He told himself to forget about it already and just get to class. He looked around warily, hoping no one saw, and he darted down the hallway.

Melodie-Rue Carson ~ tags; none (open )

Melodie grinned widely when she finally made it to the entrance. As she made her way in, she took her sunglasses off and let it rest on the top of her head. She pushed past a few people and tiptoed her way around them. She walked down a hallway and paused at her locker. She did the combination and put her handbag inside and then pulled out her LV backpack. Once she was all set, she let out a tiny sigh and looked for her classroom, but not without finding the nearest restroom to do a little tidying up first.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary.
He sorted through his books, getting what he needed for the day. Ezra hummed under his breath as he did so, listening out for other students to start coming into the corridors. He didn't want to be stuck in a crowd before he got to his first class - that normally tended to be the time when others thought it would be a good idea to move him, which irritated him to no end. When he finished, he pushed his chair back a little bit, so that when he closed his locker, it wouldn't catch on his wheelchair or his legs, and he put his bag back underneath his seat. Then he turned, and started to move down the corridor. As he turned around a corner, he almost collided with another student, but Ezra pushed himself backwards quickly, with a gasp, "Oh! I'm sorry!" he apologised.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby year of the ox » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:14 am

( ─ ✰ SORA AHN )

lesbian • home / school • tags ; open

sora was awoken by the loud ringing of her phone's alarm. part of her wondered why she always felt tired in the mornings where she would have to wake up for school but it never happened during the weekends. it was a weird thought, really, sora was always considered an early bird but school days always left her wanting to go to sleep and not wake up for the next five or six years. with a sigh, she pushed herself out of bed and began her usual morning routine. after a quick shower and way too complicated order of face creams, serums, and moisturisers, sora left the bathroom. picking an outfit wasn't a particularly difficult task: high waisted jeans, a white shirt, a red jacket that she had 'borrowed' from her brother, and a pair of red dr. martens. sora then finished up by doing her make up and having a quick breakfast whilst waiting for her brother.

the walk to school was the same as always. she walked with her brother in silence (well, at least jaeshik walked as he almost always gave sora a piggy back to school in exchange for her ordering food for him anytime the two ate outside of the house), the two of them sharing a pair of headphones and listening to music on sora's phone. music was one of few ways the two managed to bond over in their sixteen years of living together. as soon as the two reached the school they said their goodbyes and prepared to ignore each other until lunch rolled around. immediately, sora began making her way to her locker, hoping to leave some of the notebooks she brought in there.

( ─ ☼ JAESIK AHN)

bisexual • home / school • tags ; open

jaesik's morning was vastly different than his sister's first of all, he never woke up (it's not like you can wake up if you never slept in the first place). not sleeping - or sleeping for very little time - was not something uncommon for the young man and he had eye bags to show for it. he had already showered and ate long before sora had awoken so he had more time to essentially do nothing. it wasn't like he was the type of person who would take long to get dressed either, jaesik always valued quick and comfortable clothes over looking fashionable (he was so strict on that rule that even seeing him in a pair of jeans was an uncommon sight).

the walk to school, however, was exactly the same, with the exception of the fact that jaesik was getting increasingly more nervous as they approached the high school. sure, it was very uncommon for people to be rude to him (one of the blessings of having a dark vibe) but he still felt very uncomfortable in school. he wasn't a people person but school was the one place he had to face them (and if anything terrified him was the idea of having to answer the teachers' questions during the course of the year). after saying his goodbyes to his sister, jaesik hurried off to class, hoping to 1, avoid people, and 2, get a chair at the back of the class and away from the people.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me